Twisting the Straight Line

Story Info
A visit to a gay bar leads to a strange twist.
3.6k words
4.4
88.2k
11
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What can I say but, I was out of my element, way out of my element when I walked into the Twisted Armadillo Bar not far off Sixth Street. It wasn't the flamboyant atmosphere, nor was it the predominance of guys in muscle shirts that threw me, what really threw me was how quickly I was outed as a "bi-curious" hetero slumming it in the local gay bar.

Once inside, I worked my way around the edge of the crowded dance floor and found myself a spot at the bar, immediately ordering a margarita. Feeling like I could use a half a dozen Tequila solos, I was grateful when the bartender handed me two drinks.

"Happy hour, 'til nine," he said nodding at the clock, which showed it was five 'til nine.

"Okay then, go ahead and bring me another."

"Just under the wire," he said, moving off to prepare two more drinks for me.

Tossing the straw aside, I picked up the drink and brought it to my lips. Tasting the salt on the rim, I quickly took a large gulp, feeling the lime taste and then the sharp Tequila jolt me as the cold liquid went down. With another gulp I had finished my first drink and moved onto the second.

Slipping quickly into my second drink, I continued noticing the odd looks I was getting. They all were pretty much the same, an initial interest, I guess as the regulars spotted a new and, hopefully, somewhat attractive face, but then the look quickly faded to pity, either because of the poor straight guy so obviously out of place, or because of an assumed missed opportunity.

"Here you go," the bartender said, grabbing my hand as I reached for my wallet. "Compliments of the gentleman at the table," he continued, nodding toward a table tucked near a corner.

"Oh, okay, thanks," I said, raising a drink and nodding toward the table. Before the bartender could walk away I quickly asked, "So what do I do now?"

"What would you do in a straight bar? I mean if a woman bought you a drink."

"To be honest that has never happened to me before. And am I that obvious?"

"Flashing neon. Look, the guy over there seems interested, maybe he wants to try and twist the straight line a bit. You should go over and sit down."

Grabbing my two drinks I said, "Thanks," and headed over to the table.

Walking slowly around the edge of the dance floor, I looked at the man sitting at the table. When I had first looked over at his table he had a couple of friends sitting with him, but now I could see he was alone at the table.

Looking closer at him I immediately saw he was not one of the muscle shirt guys, he wore a loose fitting and very flowery shirt with the top three buttons unbuttoned. His brown hair was cut short and he had a neatly trimmed beard and mustache. As I got closer, he stood up and I could see he was not very tall, probably 4 to 6 inches shorter than me, making him about five-seven or so.

Placing the two drinks on the table I reached out and shook his very soft and petite hand saying, "Hi, thanks for the drinks. Do you mind if I sit down?"

"Please do," he said, pulling a chair out for me.

Sitting down, I looked down his body as he turned and moved back to his chair. I could see he was rather slender in spite of the shirt and loose fitting pants. He sat down and simply looked up at me, smiling, but saying nothing.

Immediately a bit uncomfortable at his gaze I blurted out, "I'm a bit nervous, I feel..."

He reached up and touched a finger to my lips, silencing me. "Your first time in a gay bar?"

I nodded.

"I could tell."

"That obvious?"

"Shhh, just calm down a bit, you look like you're about to jump out of your skin."

Taking a gulp of my third margarita, I nodded and said, "Well, with a bit of help from Mr. Cuervo here I'm trying to relax a bit."

"Look, most of the people here don't really fit in... I mean they fit in here, but a lot of them don't always fit in out there. Once you get to know the people here, they warm up, they warm up a lot. They were just sizing you up, waiting for you to either run out of here or stay a bit."

"But you..."

"I took a chance, besides I liked your eyes," he replied. "I'm Gene, Gene Terrance."

"I'm Adrian, Adrian Collins," I replied, meeting his gaze and looking closely into his eyes. He had long eyelashes, giving his brown eyes a deep, mysterious air.

I had finished my third margarita by then and started on the fourth. Beginning to feel a bit more comfortable, if not with the surroundings, at least with Gene, I moved my chair closer to him so we could talk a bit more quietly instead of shouting across the table.

"You from around here Gene?" I asked.

"Yeah, pretty much grew up here. What about you?"

"No, I'm traveling on business, I'm from Houston."

"You fly in or drive?"

"I drove this week."

"You come here a lot?"

"Yeah, my company's got a project going here so I come every other week or so. We're constructing a building for the State on the north side."

"How long a project?"

"Maybe a year or so."

"So you'll be coming back a lot," he said hopefully.

"Yeah, through most of the construction. You work around here?"

"Yeah, I work part-time while I'm chasing my masters, at a restaurant not far from here."

"What do you do?"

"I'm their chef," he said, shrugging.

So, you a regular here?"

"Ah, not really, I mean I used to come in a few years ago, but I've changed a lot since then, I don't think anyone would recognize me."

His answer seemed a bit odd, "You lose a lot of weight or something?"

"Or something," he said smiling. "Hey, why don't we go somewhere a bit more quiet."

"You know a place nearby?"

"My apartment if you're game."

Emboldened by the four margaritas I quickly answered him, "Sounds good, want me to just follow you in my car?"

"Can you drive now?"

"Well..."

"Look, I'll drive, once the margaritas wear off I'll drop you back here for your car. I'm not too far away."

"Lead the way," I said, carefully standing up from the table.

I followed him out to his car, a pretty beat up Nissan Sentra and, scrunching down, I was able to climb into the front seat, even managing to close the door. My knees were wedged against the dashboard and I began feel a bit claustrophobic.

"You can move the seat back if you want, the lever is in the front there," he said pointing to the front of the seat.

I reached down, but couldn't reach it the way I was jammed in there. Reaching over to help, he leaned over my lap and grabbed the lever. The seat slid back giving me some leg room and letting me catch my breath.

Gene didn't move as the seat slid back, instead, turning his head to me and kissing me firm on the lips. After a moment of shocked surprised, I warmed to him, opening my lips to the probing of his tongue, responding by entwining my tongue with his. I expected his mustache and beard to be a bit scratchier, but it felt all so soft. In fact, as I moved my hand to his cheek, I was surprised at how soft his skin felt.

"Oh my," he said, sitting back up in the driver's seat, "if we keep this up, I don't think we'll make it back to my apartment."

Feeling my erection pressing against my pants, I was ready to carry through right there, but then realized that even though we were parked near the back of the parking lot, there were bound to be people passing by sooner or later. I leaned my head back against the headrest as he started the car.

We didn't talk much as we drove, and although Gene's hand rested on my thigh, suddenly he seemed to be a bit on edge. He drove cautiously, at a speed slightly below the speed limit, but we finally made it to the apartment complex.

Walking closely behind him, I followed him into his apartment, which looked fairly run down from the outside, but once we looked inside I was amazed. It was immaculate, perfectly clean, with some very interesting artwork on the walls, nicely complimented by the furniture. It looked like an interior decorator had just finished a masterpiece.

"I'll fix us a drink," he said, but I grabbed him and pulled him to me. I began kissing his forehead and down over his eyes while pressing my erection against him. He responded similarly, but I was a bit surprised as he ground onto me. I felt something, but it felt as if he wasn't fully erect. Figuring he may be used to this and it will take a little more than kissing to get him going, I continued.

He pulled away between kisses and pointed to the couch saying, "Why don't we sit down?" Taking my hand he led me to the couch, where I sat. Instead of sitting, he walked over to the stereo and turned on some music. Then he turned off most of the lights and returned.

I went to reach for his cock, but he caught my hand and held it aside as he kneeled down, leaning forward between my legs. He kissed me on the mouth, running his tongue into my mouth as he unbuttoned my shirt and began playing with my nipples. Quickly he kissed me down over my chin, down my neck and moved to my nipples. Circling one and then the other with his tongue, he was beginning to drive me crazy as each time he hit the nipple I felt a jolt shoot down into my cock.

Gently biting the nipples, he moved his hands down and quickly unfastened my belt and pants. Slipping my cock out, he looked up to me and smiled, then immediately dropped down, touching the tip of his tongue to the tiny, pre-cum filled hole in the head of my cock. He then grabbed my pants and began pulling them down over my hips. I kicked off my shoes and raised my hips, letting him pull my pants and underwear completely off, while I took off my shirt.

I quickly bent down to remove my socks and found myself completely naked, while Gene, completely clothed, pushed me back on the couch. Resting my head on a pillow, I watched him take my cock in his dainty mouth and begin sucking me. One of his hands moved to my balls while the other stroked my shaft.

The light was dim, but I could see the glistening knob of my cock disappearing and then reappearing into his mouth as he moved up and down over it. It was only a short time before I felt my balls tighten and I thrust my cock as deep into his mouth as he would let me and came. He kept me in his mouth as my cock pulsed and spurted my cum into him.

Holding my cock in his mouth as it slowly shrank, he sucked every drop that oozed from it. When he finally let it slip from his mouth, he leaned up and kissed me again.

I immediately began unbuttoning his shirt, but he suddenly seemed very nervous. Slipping my hand into his shirt, I moved my fingers to his nipples. While they seemed normal at first, I noticed that as they got hard, they got large, at least larger than I expected on a man.

"You sure you don't want a drink?" Gene whispered to me.

"No, all I want right now is your hard cock," I said reaching down and grabbing at his crotch. He pulled back before I could feel much, but what I felt seemed odd. I wondered if he might have a problem or something, but continued toying with his nipples. Finally getting his shirt unbuttoned, I could see, even in the dim light, that his nipples were very large. "Your nipples are so big," I said passionately.

"I... I... I have something I need to tell you," he began, but I quickly kissed his mouth, quieting him. I moved my mouth down to his enormous nipples and ran my tongue over them.

"I'm different from what you..."

"We're all different," I said, moving my hands to his pants and unfastening them. Trying to reach my hand in, Gene suddenly stood up.

Sitting up I asked, "What's wrong?"

"It's just... it's just..."

"Just what?"

He turned his back and removed his pants and underwear. His ass was quite nice, so soft looking and looking up, I noticed how small his waist was. Then he turned and... and...

His cock was small, like maybe three inches long or so. It looked somewhat hard, but it hung down over... over what I expected to be balls. He had no balls, no sac, instead, underneath his cock was a slit, with light pinks lips just protruding from it.

Gene stood motionless as I took it all in. His tiny cock didn't have a head like mine, it was just smooth skin curving over it and there was no hole. If it wasn't so large I'd have sworn it looked like a... like a clit!

Still trying to figure out what I was looking at, I gazed up at his face and saw his eyes were closed. I let my eyes pass down his body, his hairless chest, his slim waist, the outward curve of his hips, his strangely small cock and his... his pussy.

Gene had a pussy, he was... she was...

"Gene?" I said, my voice cracking some.

"If you want I can take you back to your car," he said.

Reaching up and gently touching his clit I said, "No, I want you I said," feeling a tingling in my own cock. "What can I do to... for you."

"You're okay with this?"

"I want to, but... you need to tell me what..."

"Will you suck my dick?"

"Your dick?"

He reached down and grabbed the small cock and held it out. "My dick."

"Okay I said," moving closer to him.

"And just don't... don't penetrate me. My ass is okay, you put anything you want in there just don't do my... my other opening."

"Your pu..."

"Please don't say it."

"Okay, okay Gene. Look, sit down on the couch and I'll suck your cock. Would you like that?"

"Yes," he said, moving back to the couch and sitting down.

I moved over between his legs and took his "cock" into my mouth. Though firm, it was soft enough and small enough that I could take it entirely into my mouth. Remembering what it was, I began sucking gently, knowing I couldn't treat this quite as roughly as my own cock.

My tongue circled the soft "cock" as I gently sucked and I reached both hands around to knead his ass. I fought off the urge to slip my fingers into him, into his "other opening." Gene began lifting his hips off the couch as he got closer and closer to coming. I continued, helping him up to me each time he thrust upward. Then he moaned and arched his back and came.

Immediately after coming he pulled back, sliding his "cock" out of my mouth. I rested my head on his thighs as he recovered from the orgasm. In a few minutes he whispered to me, "It gets too sensitive, when I come, it gets too sensitive unless I pull it out."

"It's okay," I replied.

"Adrian, I think we need to talk now."

"Now?" I asked.

"When do you want to talk?"

"How about after we finish?" I said, standing up showing him my full erection. "You said something about that beautiful ass of yours."

Smiling he said, "Yes I did, let me grab some lube."

He returned in a moment and squeezed a generous amount of lube on my cock and began stroking it. "You have a nice cock," he said.

"So do you," I replied. "It's different, but I like it."

Gene kneeled down on the floor and turned his dainty ass toward me. I moved closer and said, "You'll need to help me here, this is all new to me."

"Okay, we'll go slow. First put a little lube in the hole," he said holding the tube of lubricant out to me. "Once I'm lubed, work the head of your cock into me."

Spreading some on my index finger I pressed it into the hole and then removed my finger. Moving close to him, I began pressing my cock to his ass, feeling resistance for a moment, then feeling it open up. I slipped the head in and said, "Okay, head's in."

"Hmm, yes, I feel it. Now, let me push back onto you, that way you don't have to worry about pushing too hard," he said, leaning back to me.

I watched my cock sink a bit deeper into him until I felt some more resistance. He paused a moment and then leaned back onto me. At first it seemed that was as far as it would go, but then, suddenly it relaxed and opened to me. He then moved back until his ass rested against me.

"Okay, now you can move," he said.

Slowly I withdrew and thrust, very gently, pausing when I had pushed myself all the way in. I continued, withdrawing and then thrusting, feeling the tight walls of his ass slip over me. Since I had already come once, I expected it to take a while before I could again, but the tightness of the opening created such a powerful sensation over my cock that in moments I was feeling it building in me.

Moving faster now, I could feel my balls slapping against Gene as I thrust deep into him. He moved back and forth with me as I withdrew and then we crashed together. The pleasure shot through me and in a few more quick thrusts I felt my cock explode in sensation as I shot my cum deep into his ass as I collapsed onto his back.

I wrapped my arms around his waist and held tight, trying to hold my cock inside him for as long as possible. In just moments, I could feel the tight ass muscles contracting, pinching my soft cock out of him. Gene then got up, walked to the restroom and in a moment returned with a towel. He tossed it to me saying, "For the cleanup."

I took the towel and cleaned off my cock. Gene was standing near me and I reached for his "cock," but he pulled back. Making a disappointed face I looked up to him. "Remember, just after I come it's too sensitive."

"You came again?"

"Oh yeah, with you inside me like that, it just took a few jiggles of my cock to come with you. I'm surprised you didn't feel it."

"Well, I thought I felt something, but I didn't know."

"Yeah, that was it."

"You know Gene, I'm glad you didn't tell me."

"Didn't tell you? Oh, about..." he reached down and held out his cock.

"Yeah, if you told me at the bar or before we started, I might have... ah... I might have backed out. The way it all happened it was fantastic."

"I was worried."

"Why?"

"Well, it doesn't always work out like that."

"It doesn't?"

"Yeah, last time I surprised a guy he beat the shit out of me and then fucked me."

"Fucked you?"

"The other opening."

"He raped you!"

"In a way."

"Not in a way, he fucking raped you. You should have called the cops."

"Right," he said, "look at me, what cop's gonna believe me, especially after I had sucked off the guy."

"Dammit, that's just wrong."

"Look, I have it better than many. The ones who have it really bad are the male to female transsexuals. Some guy thinks he's having sex with a woman and it turns out to be a guy. At least I'm working with gay guys, they're a little bit less worried about the situation."

"I guess I can see that," I said.

"Anyway, I recovered and I try to be a bit more careful. You were just great, I mean, it's like you were turned on by it all."

"Well I was, I loved it. I'd like to do it again."

"Right now?"

"No, I mean next time."

"You want to meet again?'

"Of course. Look when I get back to my office I'll call you and let you know when I'll be in town again."

"I'll mark my calendar. Twisted Armadillo again."

"Yeah, I think I like the twist, at least the way you twist it. How did the bartender put it?"

"You mean 'Twisting the straight line.'"

"That's it, he mention that to you?"

"Actually I had mentioned it to him a few days ago, I guess he liked it."

"Well you twisted it once and then back again."

"I guess I did," he said, "I guess I did." He leaned forward and kissed me on the mouth again.