Twists and Turns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"One more time, please?" I asked.

She smiled. "My drive is done," she said. "I've had enough...for now. But when we have the chance, we'll fuck again."

I smiled back, and kissed her. She got up licking her fingers and going to the bathroom. I cleaned up slightly, dressed, and headed home.

****

I got home finding Kim dressed seductively, drinking tea, and watching a skin flick.

"I will...be in the bathroom," I said walking by the T.V. I could see two gorgeous women making out in the movie, and one of them getting fucked as fast as the guy could move.

"Why?" asked my sister. "Is there any reason why you weren't home last night?"

"Yeah," I said. "Amy and I fucked, long, slow, and twice." I laughed. "I need to, shower. I'm a little sweaty."

Kim moaned, and smiled. "Too bad you're spent," she said.

"'Nother blowjob?" I asked.

"Oh, yeah, little bro," she said. "But I have something for you. On the counter."

I turned and there on the counter were the cum enhancing pills. On the label it said: 'Increases the amount of ejaculate by four. With a single dosage every day for a week ejaculate could be increased by eight. Also increases libido so you last longer and can keep going even after ejaculation.'

"What did you get these for?" I asked.

"For you and Amy," she said. "And me." She smiled as she looked at me. "Look at the back."

I turned it around and saw more info. 'If two pills are taken daily it could enhance your ejaculate by eight in under a week. Libido also enhanced. Side effects can include: unwanted erections, accidental ejaculation, and dependence. Suggested dose of one a day.'

"Take them, bro," she said. "That way I can get more."

I laughed and headed for the shower.

****

I took one of those pills every day like it suggested, and on the occasion one at night. Amy couldn't talk with me because her parents were taking her out of town so I wasn't going to get any pleasure any time soon...unless Kim was going to give me another blowjob.

After taking those pills for a full week, and resisting the urge to jerk off, I found Kim lying on the couch when I got home from a late night of work. There she was, nude, watching more of the girl on girl while one girl was getting boned. She was slowly fingering herself, and when I walked in she had an orgasm.

"Feel better?" I asked.

"No," she said. "I want to be fucked so badly." Right there I got a raging hard on that stuck through my pants. She looked up and saw it. She pulled me closer and began to unzip me. "Then fuck me, big bro," she said. "Fuck me, Rick. Long, slow, and continuously."

She pulled my pants off; then my underwear springing my cock out and into her face. She sucked on it greedily almost as if she wanted me to cum right there. She pulled away, and ran her hands up my sides pulling my shirt off. I quickly got naked, and pushed her down on the couch. Her small pussy was reaching for my cock, hungrily pouting. I leaned closer touching my cock to that wet pussy, and there she hit a small climax.

"Push in!" she said. "Now!"

And I did. I slid my cock in as deeply as possible and began to slowly and easily pleasure my sister. She moaned loudly as I fucked her for the first time. She reached up to me and pulled me closer and father into her. I pulled out and stroked my cock, trying to delay cumming; but Kim had other plans. She wanted me badly, and she was going to do anything to make me go back in. She grabbed me and forced me in again. We fucked and we fucked. And I lasted forever. She looked at me and she could tell that I was going to cum soon.

"In my mouth," she said. "Cum in my mouth!"

But I didn't want to pull out. I was thinking about when I heard her fingering herself a couple of weeks ago. I wanted to full her up, and the desire to keep going made me not care if I came in her.

"Cum in my mouth, Rick!" she shouted. "I want to taste more of you!"

But I still ignored her and I kept fucking her. Then I knew I was going to cum. I picked up the pace and tried to slide in farther. Then I began to cum. I felt so wonderful as I fucked her harder. My cock throbbed so hard I thought I was going to hurt my sister; but I didn't. I kept cumming and cumming, and the pills she got for me made it feel even better and made me cum even more than usual.

A moment after I started to cum I stopped, and pushed in one last time. I got low and kissed my sister. "That felt good," I said.

She panted heavily and was rubbing herself as hard as she could. Then she snapped into realization. "I haven't taken birth control pills in months, Rick!" she shouted.

"Oh well," I said. I began to slide in and out of her slowly, giving her more pleasure again. She leaned back and took in the feeling again. She moaned with pleasure as we fucked a second time, and this time as we fucked I did what she asked. When I was about to cum I pulled out and put it right into her mouth. I came in her mouth and she sucked me clean.

She was done as she laid back down and closed her eyes falling asleep very quick. I leaned down again and kissed her on the lips; then went into my room to lay down on my bed and go to sleep without cleaning up or getting dressed.

****

I woke up the next morning with a hard on and a good feeling running through me. I turned a little in my bed and looked to my door to see Kim there. She was naked and staring at my cock greedily.

In that same amount of time she was over to me stroking my cock, then sucking on it. She kept going and going and I never thought I'd finish. Then she stopped and leaned up to lay her head on my chest. She smiled at me and sighed.

"I was thinking about last evening," she said.

"What about it," I said reaching down to jerk off.

She stopped me, and put my hand to my side. "That...you came in me and that I haven't taken any birth control in months."

"I don't think that'll be that much of a problem," I said. I caressed her face and gently pushed her to my cock. She began to suck on it. She kept sucking until I was about to cum. She pulled on it until I began to spurt and I unloaded in her mouth a full load. She sucked everything out, and sat up to hold it in her mouth. She showed me that she swallowed it and right there my hard on stayed. I wanted to fuck her so bad; but she left my room and for the bathroom.

She left for work, and I knew I wouldn't get any for a while. I called to Amy's and got her sister.

"Oh...>ahem<, Laurie."

"You bastard," she said. "You went ahead and messed around with Amy, didn't you?"

"She wanted it," I said. "And so did I."

"You two didn't even use protection dammit!"

"'Dammit'?" I asked repeating what she said.

"Well you should have!"

"You know, Laurie. You need a good fucking."

"The hell with you!" she said.

"Oh, you know you want it," I said. "You want someone to caress the skin along the small of your back, and up your sides. Soft touching your stomach and running my fingers down your hips to take off your panties, then I'd-" I paused right there and I could hear that I had gotten Laurie hot and bothered. "I can hear you heating up," I commented.

"The...the hell with you!" And she hung up.

A few hours later I got a call from Amy. She was laughing on the other end.

"What?" I asked. "What the hell is so funny?"

"Laurie," she said. "She's given up on getting into a convent; she's given up on becoming a nun."

"Why?" I asked with a laugh.

"Something about the talk you gave her. You got her so heated up she was fucking herself on the couch when I got home!"

"You serious?" I asked. "Wow, never thought I'd get a nun hot."

"You're good at that, Rick," she said with a slow voice. "You know, both of us are heated up and..."

"Do you want me to come over there?" I asked.

"Yes!" she demanded.

I raced over to her house and found Amy waiting impatiently on her front step. She took hold of me as I came up the steps. "I want you to fuck me, Rick. Long, slow, and a lot!"

She and I raced into her house and into her bedroom. I laid her onto her soft bed and began to run my fingers up and down her midriff and underneath her panties. She hit orgasms quickly, and then reached over and undid my jeans. She pulled out my cock and began to stroke it.

"Fuck me!" she said. "Now!" She pulled my hard cock right to her panties and tried to shove me in; but I couldn't. I ripped apart her panties, and forced my way in. She squealed happily as I began to slide back and forth. I caressed her skin in the usual way bringing her to peak after peak.

I took hold of her breasts and messaged them giving her an earth shattering orgasm that caused her to convulse underneath me. I kept fucking her hard as she tried to fuck herself.

Then the door opened and when I turned around to see who it was...I found it was Laurie.

Amy sat up, and tried to get her breath back. "Laurie?" she asked. "What do you want?"

"I...I want to be satisfied," she said. "I'm so hot I can't stand it anymore."

She approached me and looked down at my throbbing cock in her sister's pussy. She reached down and pulled my cock out. She got down on her knees and began to suck it. Her lips were so warm and pleasant, and her touch so smooth that I almost came right there.

"Careful, Laurie. When he cums, it'll be a while before he can cum again."

But she didn't pay much attention as she nearly brought me to an orgasm. I pulled away and pushed her onto her sister's bed. She opened her legs and tried to get me to fuck her; but I was more interested in finishing with Amy. I slid back into her and began to fuck her again.

She moaned with pleasure and kept a close eye on her sister watching to make sure she didn't interrupt her pleasure. She watched her sister fuck herself and grope her own tits.

Suddenly I knew I was going to cum so I pulled out and laid my cock on her stomach. She reached down and pulled on my cock forcing me to spurt onto her. It made a very large pool that she prevented from running down her elegant skin and onto her bed. She rubbed the cum all over her body and up onto her breasts.

She moaned with pleasure as I pushed into her again; but she also stopped me from fucking her again. She continued to rub the cum over her body until it dried. She sat up and kissed me.

"So how did you cum so much?" she asked.

"I haven't jerked off in a while," I said.

Suddenly Laurie pulled me away and got on top of her sister. She began to hump he own sister hard, rubbing her pussy on her sister's stomach. She leaned down to her sister and began to make out, and Amy loved it. The two kissed passionately, and Laurie forced her body onto her sisters as hard as possible. She then moved down and began to rub her pussy on Amy's.

Both moaned with pleasure, and were having orgasm after orgasm. I then took advantage of the incident and made a rear entry of Laurie's pussy. She screamed loudly as most likely she loved it even if it was painful. I began by slowly pulling out, and pushing back in again. She and her sister kept making out as much as possible even though I was fucking Laurie and her very tight pussy.

I caressed the skin on her back and she humped harder; then had an orgasm that caused her to nearly pass out. She pulled out and away; then laid down next to her sister falling asleep.

"I think she enjoyed getting fucked," I said to Amy.

"I think so," laughed Amy. She pulled me closer and let me slide back in. She and I kissed, and I began to hump her again. Unfortunately I didn't last as long, and I knew I was going to cum. I was so caught up in the movements that suddenly I spurted twice in Amy's pussy. I pulled out, and laid my cock on her stomach and came some more that she rubbed on her stomach. She held my cock in that hand, and smeared my cum on it, and without a second thought I pushed back into her and we went to sleep.

****

I woke up to the sound of my cell phone. I pulled out of Amy and picked it up. "Rick," I said.

"Rick," said my sister. "I want you again. I want more of your cum so bad."

"It's a little late for that," I said. "I just got done fucking Amy, twice. I'm a little drained."

"I don't care," she said. "I want you to cum in my mouth. I want you!"

"Just wait a few more hours," I said. I hung up, and put my phone away. I laid back onto Amy's bed and slid back into her.

She moaned with pleasure. "Ugh," she said. "Who was that?"

"My sister," I said. "She's a little hot and bothered right now."

"So what?" asked Amy.

"She...likes to give me blowjobs."

"Really?" she asked. "Have you fucked her?" Her last question wasn't one of worry; but I think I was turning her on again.

"Twice," I said. I began to slide in and out of Amy; but she stopped me.

"Let's go over there. I want to see this."

"See what?" I asked, trying to act sincere.

"Fucking your sister," she said. "A little incest is always a neat turn on. I don't blame you two either for being so close. After all you've known one another very intimately for a while, right?"

"Why don't we wait until tonight?" I asked. "Let my sister squirm a lot, and let her wait for it."

Amy giggled. "I have to ask Rick," she said as she let me push into her. "How come you're cumming so much?"

"Cum pills," I said. "Kim gave them to me. Taking one a day increases the amount I can cum. And waiting a week can make it work even more."

"And what if you took a large number of them in one day and waited a few hours?"

"I don't know," I said trying to fuck Amy again.

She reached down and pulled me out. "Check the bottle, if you've got it."

I got up and went to my light coat. I pulled out the bottle and saw that there were five pills left. I read the label. "'If taken in a large dose on one day could cause excessive ejaculation, and heavier orgasms. All directions should be followed.' Well, maybe I should take all the pills that are left."

I shook all of the pills out and took them right there. "How long till you can fuck your sister?" asked Amy.

"I don't know. We might want to wait a little while."

"Fuck my sister again, Rick," said Amy. "Cum in her. Teach her that sex is fun."

I approached Laurie and moved her into position. I opened her legs and slid into her. She woke up with a startle and began to moan.

"No, stop!" she said trying to reach down and pull me out. "Please, stop." I held her hands down and kept fucking her slowly. I knew that she didn't want to be fucked again. I knew that I was raping her because she didn't want any more. "Stop!"

I still ignored her, and looked over to Amy who was staring at me happily. She was so turned on that her sister was getting fucked, and didn't want to be fucked. Laurie screamed, almost screaming for help; but Amy held her hand over her sister's mouth so that I could keep going.

"Cum in her, Rick. Keep fucking her and cum in her!" Suddenly my body began to feel very phallic, very over pleasured. I knew I was about to cum; but I kept going until I felt the cum well up. Right there I began to cum in Laurie, and it was a lot more than normal. I forced it further into her and deeper into her pussy. I looked down and could see that the cum was seeping out around my cock, and some of it was running out and onto Amy's bed.

I pulled out and got around to the other side of the bed. I looked right into Laurie's eyes, and I saw that she was still trying to get back to reality after the pleasure. I pushed my cock to Laurie's face, and Amy helped her sister open her mouth to suck my cock clean.

We let go of Laurie, and she laid on Amy's bed panting heavily. She then got up and went to her bedroom where she fell into bed, and went to sleep.

"You know there's a chance she'll get pregnant," I said.

"And there's a chance that I'll get pregnant too," she said. "Who cares? You're so good at what you do." She and I kissed passionately. "Let's go get something to eat."

We went down into the kitchen and fixed ourselves meals for the morning. We sat on the stools, naked, looking intently at one another. When I finished eating I got up behind Amy and ran my hard cock against her back. I wanted to turn her around and push it into her; but she stopped me.

"Save it for Kim, Rick," she said.

But I knew that I could fuck Amy and still have a lot for Kim in the next twelve hours. I pulled Amy towards me, and touched my cock to her pussy. Then I held her hands so she couldn't stop me from entering her. I pushed in and began to fuck her.

She moaned with pleasure and squealed. "Rape me!" she said. "Fuck me hard! Hard! Hard!" I fucker her harder slamming my cock deeper with every thrust. "Cum in me!" she said. "Unload everything in me!" And as I fucked her so hard I unloaded. I came in her pussy, the cum running out of her cunt slowly. She reached around me and hugged me. "I hope I get pregnant," she whispered to me. "I want to get pregnant."

"I want to get married," I said. "What do you say?"

"Fuck me again!" she said. "Rape me!"

****

Around midnight we left Amy's house and headed to my apartment. I was so horny from the five pills that I took I felt that I could have came by just blowing on my cock.

"So," said Amy. "Horny?"

"Yes," I said. "I want to fuck something. I want to cum."

"We'll be at your apartment soon," she said. "Kim is waiting."

I sped up slightly and got home quickly. When I came in through the door I found Kim asleep with two fingers in her pussy. She was lying comfortably on the couch with her bathrobe half off of her body. I leaned down and began to kiss her on the lips. She returned the kisses; but got more passionate as we kept kissing.

She woke up suddenly and saw Amy and I standing over her. "What took you?" she asked.

"I had to wait until the pills took affect," I said.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

I began to strip in front of her; then turned to Amy to watch her strip seductively. I got behind her, pushing my hard cock between her legs. She enjoyed the feeling and pushed into me letting my cock actually slide into her ass. She wanted me to fuck her; but I wanted my sister more.

I pulled out and got over top of my sister. She stroked my cock, pulling me closer to her pussy. I quickly slammed into her, forcing my cock deep in. She screamed happily, and began to grind herself into me. I began to fuck her hard, fast, and I didn't care when I came. I knew that I could cum more than once if I wanted. She moaned loudly and began to fondle her breasts. I looked her in the eyes happily; then saw Amy approaching my sister. She leaned down and began to make out with my sister.

The level of pleasure was getting so extreme that Amy reached down and actually ripped her silk robe apart. She screamed again as she hit an orgasm so strongly that she arched her back and pulled me out of her pussy. She reached down and fingered herself hard; but I moved her hand out of the way and slid back into her.

"Cum, Rick!" said Kim. "Cum everywhere!"

Suddenly my cock throbbed and I began to cum. Several shots went into Kim's pussy; but I pulled out and began to masturbate. I shot several more times onto Kim's stomach, breasts, and Amy's hair. The cum was everywhere and I never thought I'd stop cumming. I kept stroking my cock forcing every last drop out and onto Kim's pussy and abdomen.

Amy leaned up and began to kiss me, also started to stroke my cock trying to get me hard again. I reached up to her and smeared the huge amount of cum deeper into her hair. I pulled away and watched as Kim and Amy smeared the cum over Kim's body. Amy smiled at me and gently pushed me away. She got over top of my sister and began to hump her cum soaked stomach. They slipped and slid together making out and rubbing one another hard.

I approached Amy's rear again and slid back into her ass. I was slow and it was slightly painful for her; but I finally got a good pace going and she was nearly screaming with pleasure. She laid on top of Kim, still sliding back and forth over the cum, and still making out with my sister. Both of them had orgasm after orgasm until Amy sat up and tried to get more pleasure out of me fucking her ass.