Twists in the Life of Nick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lexi, come on darling. Sit down and finish your lunch," Nick soothed, standing to hug her. She resisted initially and then relaxed.

"Good, now sit back here and we'll discuss this proposal rationally. I accept you are well meaning. The thing that sent me off the rails was your suggestion that I seduce your mother. It's not everyday a guy is given such a radical proposal as that."

"But it's the way to go, fail-safe as I see it."

"Perhaps. Well, give me more detail about the company, its structure and size and what my salary and benefits are likely to be."

* * *

On Saturday when Nick and the kids had arrived at the main city park for lunch they came across a woman who daddy explained to Paula and Robert worked at daddy's office and was just walking in the park for something to do. Although it was mid-autumn Lexi was wearing sandals and a bright floral summer dress with a blue denim jacket loose over her shoulders and her dark brown hair was in a ponytail. She carried a lunchbox.

"You are pretty Lexi," 7-year-old Paula said, taking Lexi's hand uninvited. Robert said mommy was prettier and had more body and was smarter.

Lexi laughed and told the 6-year-old mommies were always beautiful and very clever.

Sara sat as if lording it on her pushchair and wanted to see the ducks rather than look at Lexi.

They had a great time and Lexi interacted wonderfully with the rather precocious Paula.

Of course, once home Lexi talked incessantly about Lexi and from her chair after dinner, glass of gin in her hand, Patricia said, "So you've taken up with a new woman?"

"Lexi happened to be walking through the park looking for somewhere to sit and have lunch. She's in the word processing pool at the office and is only nineteen."

"Oh."

And that ended that brief conversation, not that any of them were long conversation.

After cleaning up and readying Paula to sleep, Nick waited till Patricia ghosted off to bed and he then had a bath, thinking of fucking Mrs Danielle Swanson. As absurd as Lexi's seduction plan sounded he was interested. He'd seen photos of the mother and the father in the Swanson's house and Danielle was still good looking and was physically very big. She was South African, Lexi had said, so perhaps would be rather tough and even ruthless. Nick had looked up details of the dealership and then found more details were in the company's computer, as one of the senior partners acted for the company. He found Lexi had given him a very accurate picture. It was likely the CEO's salary would be $150,000, more than he was earning at present, plus car and other benefits. He licked his lips.

Nick then thought his fling with Lexi couldn't go on. He'd have to drop her to avoid ruining her twenties – and later life; he was too old for her. He'd wait till after competing for the CEO job, if he managed to get his application accepted. He was in a mellow enough in mood, so thought the whole thing was so ludicrous perhaps it might work.

CHAPTER 2

The dark green eyes watched Nick Collins unwaveringly. At least he hadn't seen Danielle Swanson blink.

"Nick, I accept my daughter works for your company where you are a mid-level attorney but I cannot accept that tenuous linkage explains why she is so incessant that I consider hiring you."

Oh fuck, Nick thought, almost panicking. She was on to him, hunting him down like big game and he felt sure she was enjoying it. The fucking bitch knew, but how did she know? Well, he'd been forced into an adversarial role and was trained to dig people out of the crap.

He smiled. "Well, I'll be honest with you Danielle. Your daughter and I have become socially acquainted. This might cost me any chance of winning your favor and you'll hate what I'm about to say but perhaps there's a slim chance my audacity will appeal to you and at least you'll know I have guts and appear honest enough to be considered unlikely to steal from the company."

"Go on. This comment 'socially acquainted' has me greatly interested."

Nick flicked his eyes to her quite magnificent bosom and flicked them away again, pausing long enough for her to notice his distraction. It could interest her.

"I live close to your home, so close Lexi used to deliver our morning newspaper. She was waiting at the bus stop and had been hit by a torrent of rain. I stopped and offered her a ride but she said no. At that point the wind blew away her umbrella and I yelled get into the fucking car. She did and was a soaking mess. I didn't know what to do so she asked to be driven home to shower and change. While she did that I found some soup and warmed that. We had that and went to the office which is when I found we worked at the same office."

"You hadn't touched her."

"No. I'd only just met her."

"I see."

Nick looked about the hotel room. When Danielle had arranged the meeting he'd expected it to be a meeting room whereas it was a bedroom with small business meeting facilities. He admired the way she thought – it would appear on the invoice as a business meeting room and if she decided to try to fuck him the use of the bed wouldn't be noted on the invoice.

"Lexi was lonely and low but I hasten to add not depressed."

"I think I can see where there is heading. She's already told me your wife is a drunkard and you and your wife sleep in different rooms."

"Lexi described my wife as a drunkard?" Nick asked, looking astonished.

Danielle appeared to make a judgment on that reaction. "I recall her words as your wife has a drinking problem."

"Yes, that's how I described it to her. I took Lexi to a late movie and afterwards we just found was shared an affinity, based on loneliness I believe."

"And then you fucked my daughter or was it the other way round?"

"I accept responsibility for everything that happened. I exhibited tenderness, knowing how that would be received."

"God you are callous Nick."

"Believe what you wish. We were just two people finding we had a need for each other."

"I bet you did, and you pounded my daughter all over the house. I found dark male hairs – my husband is blonde."

"We didn't use your bed."

"Thank you Nick, so considerate. I knew that because I found no evidence of your hair on my bedroom carpet. Well that completes this interview. I want you to abandon my daughter and let her grow up without unnecessary restraint."

"Lexi and I will have to talk about that."

"I beg your pardon?"

"Look Danielle, it could break her heart if I simply dump her. Lexi has feelings, very deep and romantic feelings I might add."

Danielle looked hard at him and then her face softened. "Okay, I accept what you say. Stay and have a drink with me."

"Okay."

"Mix me a brandy lime and soda at the bar. Have whatever you wish."

After a couple of drinks Danielle switched off some of the lights. "May I sit on your knee Nick?"

"What is this?"

"I saw you looking at my boobies"

"You're old enough to be my mother," Nick said, knowing she'd seize upon that.

Danielle smiled and said she would have been eleven years old when he was born.

They laughed and he patted his knee. She stood, hitched her skirt right up and sat on him.

"Is this a good idea?"

She replied sex outside of marriage was never a good idea. "What are you thinking?"

"My wife might kill me; Lexi will find out and dump me."

Danielle placed his hand on her big tit. "How would she find out?"

"Christ, is this all nipple?"

"I'm a big lady Nick."

"You'll tell her to drive a wedge between us."

"You are astute enough to come to work for me. You are honest enough to incriminate yourself by answering my questions that would confirm what I already suspected that you are the guy who is fucking my daughter. You are ruthless enough to now fuck me to try to seize the job that appears to be slipping away from you even if that risks losing any affection my daughter has for you."

"Wow, what a mess I'm in. Whichever way it goes I lose."

"Well I want you to lose Lexi. But there's one other thing. Never since my father died have I had a man stand up to me with sufficient brains and guile to prevent me from bending him."

"That surprises me. There are lots of good men around, huge numbers. This is a huge tit. Please release it for me."

"Don't be pathetic, do it yourself."

A little later Nick had her completely undressed and had fingered her pussy until it was sopping. She'd jerked him off over her massive tits and licked most of it off.

"You're a big boy. I can see why Lexi has stayed with you. Give it to me up the ass; I haven't had one up there for a long time."

"Your husband is not interested?"

"Hal hasn't fucked me in years apart when we were both too drunk to know what was going on. He fucks his mistress who has the title of his personal assistant. She's half his age."

"Why don't you fire her," Nick said as they moved to the bed.

"Think that comment through Nick. If I fired her Hal might take up with a woman I didn't like."

"Well, I like your logic Danielle. Now on to your stomach and let's get this tight hole of yours loosened a bit. I think your vagina entrance looks too big for me."

"Your cheeky young devil," Danielle laughed. "I'd like to do this with you say every other day for up to ten days as by then I must let you go because I don't wish to become attached to you. You'll probably be called in within a day or two to face the board. There will be no others competing against you."

"Thank you. I better give you my best ever anal. I'll accept a good job offer on one condition and that is you don't come between Lexi and me."

"You are in the crap with her Rick and if it's not handled correctly you could land in very deep shit. Lexi told me you have three children."

"Just leave that to Lexi and me Danielle. First I have to learn what she thinks about me wanting to leave her. Pass me the lube. Fuck, look at those big tits squeezing out the sides of your rib cage."

"Quite a woman huh?"

"Well put Danielle. Here come two well-lubed fingers. I think a one-finger start would be a waste of time."

* * *

Lexi arrived at Rick's car as usual to be driven home. She waved as she saw him coming, thinking he looked very tired but then cheered up when she realized why. Her mom would be like a woman wrestler on steroids in bed.

They kissed as she asked breathlessly how did it go.

He opened the door for her and patted her butt as she stepped in.

"Oooh."

"It went brilliantly. Your mother presented me with a job offer I couldn't refuse but I have to appear before the board where I could be accepted or rejected."

"Excellent. Mission achieved. Rarely does the board oppose my mother. After all she owns half the company."

"Your mother?"

"Oh yes she's hugely wealthy but grew up with the family wealth being concealed and now lives in that manner herself."

"Very astute."

"How were you and she in bed?"

Although he'd started the car to reverse out, Nick stopped to talk. "Look Lexi, I've decided no useful purpose will be served if I talk intimately to you about your mother. Please try to understand. I..."

"Nick, it's cool. It's just that I couldn't help wondering. Actually I asked had she had sex with you and was told to mind my business. Then she said she'd been horrified to learn that you had been having sex with me. She said you suggested it had occurred because you pressured me."

"Well, I couldn't have a mother think poorly of her daughter."

Lexi patted Nick's cheek affectionately. "At times you display old-fashion courtesy. I love it."

"Thank you."

"Can we go somewhere for sex? I've gotten all wet thinking of your pounding my mother."

"Well, she did say she and your father were attending a motor vehicle trades dinner in the city tonight, preceded by a cocktail party."

"Yes of course. They packed this morning because they are staying overnight at a hotel. We can go to my home right now but we mustn't take too long because I want you home to be with your children when they come from their baths."

Lexi suggested the kitchen table. Nick agreed and they kissed deeply and when he ran a hand over her covered vulva he almost yelped, "Wow, you're soaking."

"I told you I'd been thinking of you pushing into mommy."

He pulled the panties off her and then pulled out a raging erection and pushed straight in, knowing his dick being dry wouldn't matter.

"Oh God," she wheezed as the dick slid into her, touching her pussy walls as it went. When there was still another two inches to push in she groaned and flopped limply over on the table, her pussy jerking and squeezing his dick as she gushed like a burst water main.

Lexi was next to useless after that, completely without passion or motivation. But she did squeeze him at the right time to help get him away

"Sorry, I'm a bit emotional. Mom has asked me to give you up."

"I told her to keep out of it."

Lexi stood up and looked appalled as a river of juices slid from within her. "What a fucking mess – get a towel."

She wiped up and after she finished Nick scratched his balls around the end of the table.

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing," he said innocently, hoping an eagle-eyed mother would tomorrow discover the dark short hairs scattered over her kitchen floor.

Lexi said, "I have semen and pussy juices all over my legs and in my clothes. I think you got off just as wildly as I did."

"Well you put into my head the erotic thought of me fucking your mother."

Lexi giggled. "Well that's confirmation you did ride her. Just as well it was my idea. You didn't really expect her to keep our of my relationship with you did you?"

"Well there is a saying about honor among thieves. I thought it could apply in the our situation."

"Nick, she is my mother and a really strong pig-headed South African to boot."

"Well yes, but..."

"Aw darling, you confused reality with romanticism didn't you?"

Nick shook his head mystified and Lexi finished with him the comment he was about to make: "There are times when I can't believe you are only nineteen."

They laughed and looked at one another affectionately.

When Nick arrived home Paula playing mothers staggered carrying Sara on to the porch to greet Nick as he came in from the detached garage. The three had a lovely reunion. Robert was watching a game show on TV, unable to understand it but watched it most nights after his bath. Nick placed Sara beside Robert with a couple of picture books and carried Paula off to her bath. As he passed the darkened lounge returning to the other two children, Patricia called, "Dinner will be ready in half an hour."

"Oh hi, good."

"Stella told me she has seen you twice with a 20-year-old who was holding your arm. It's that girl from the park, isn't it?"

"Yes."

"Well I suppose you have to take up with someone not invited to touch me."

Nick remained silent.

"Can't say I approve. That's cradle snatching. Just don't allow her near out children."

:"Fair enough. Do you need more money for housekeeping or whatever else you spend money on?"

"No, you give me plenty. Off you go."

The smaller children were fine and Paula didn't want to get out of the bath. Nick went in to the study and called their doctor to ask Dr Childs would she sign a certificate and recommend a specialist to also sign that would allow Patricia to be admitted to an institution for treatment against her will.

"Nick, I'm here for the next few minutes. Pop down and we'll talk."

Nick called out to Patricia he was going down to the shopping center for ten minutes. She said okay. He pulled the protesting Paula from the bath and left, thinking Meg Childs wanted to rip a strip off him for neglecting his wife and attempting to put her away out of sight.

"Well Meg," he muttered. "Let it rip and I'll verbally smash you teeth in." But he sighed, almost ashamed of himself. Meg had been brilliant in dealing with Patricia after a difficult birthing with Paula. She'd also taken a metal filing from his eye after saying he have to go to hospital for specialist treatment, but had said she'd give it one more try and she pulled it out triumphantly.

"Hi Nick. Please sit down and try to keep calm. Ethically I am unable to tell this because of my patient's request you not be told. But there comes a time when even ethics must be balanced against the need to know. Four years ago Patricia began drinking to calm abdominal pains and within a year she became addicted to alcohol and by the time she came to me about it two years ago there was nothing I could do after getting test results confirmed by biopsy. She was stricken with liver cancer and given two years to live."

"But that two years is passed four years ago and she'd practically no worse."

"Nick, she came to me about this two years ago. She lied about how long she'd been drinking, as I persisted because her records showed both parents were alcoholics."

"Both?"

"Yes. Under pressure she admitted she'd had abdominal pains at the time she took up drinking, two years earlier."

Nick went home devastated, knowing his wife could collapse at any time and die within weeks or perhaps linger on for months. There was nothing that could be done. He recalled the time Meg said when the biopsy was done. That would have the week Patricia was suppose to have gone for a holiday with her sisters. Instead she'd been admitted into hospital for the biopsy and other tests. Most of her liver was affected and the cancer was starting to spread. Meg said two years was a time date most stricken patients expected to hear. For some death would come sooner for others slow expiry could drag on well beyond two years. Dr Childs had his agreement he'd not change his behavior with Patricia; he was to pretend he didn't know. He must leave her to sit in the near dark and sip gin and no he wasn't to line up extra supplies of gin for her or to interrogate her why she'd kept her dark secret from him. He was to allow Patricia to meet her death the way she wished. She liked to hear the children and she wanted Nick to keep away from her but to be close enough to be there for her when the time came.

Nick arrived home deeply shocked but acted normally. He went on to the floor and the kids were all over him, which happened most nights. He looked up and saw Patricia in the doorway smiling at them. He looked away hastily, leaving her to enjoy the moment as she wished. His tears rolled.

* * *

Nick met the board and presented well so was welcomed to the company. Danielle took him to the three new vehicle showrooms and invited him to pick any vehicle he wished. He chose without much interest a top-of-line black SUV and Danielle said it would be ready to pick up the next evening at 5:00.

"But I don't start here until working out my month's notice at the law firm."

"Take the vehicle from tomorrow. We are a company that shows goodwill to our senior people."

Nick began shaking and Danielle saw the tears. For a moment she looked flustered and then took Nick to her office.

"Oh God," she kept saying as she heard the dreadful story. "You'll have to tell Lexi."

"I know but I can't. This is something I must bear alone."

"You can't; it isn't fair on you or Lexi. She is bewildered because you haven't been dating her although you are still taking her to the office. She thinks this is because you are preparing to severe the relationship."

"But I don't want to do that."

Danielle shifted up a gear. "Nick, now you listen to me. My daughter turns twenty next month to leave her teenager years behind her. She is a mature, level-headed woman capable of deciding whether she wants to continue with you with the extra burden looming. She is half of the decision-making; you cannot block her out. It isn't fair on you and it isn't fair on Lexi if you do that. Please try to understand what I'm saying."