Two Anonymous Souls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MaxSebastian
MaxSebastian
1,953 Followers

He adores the way she is using him to pleasure herself like that, but now she urges him up, and he's a little surprised, he wants more.

"Turn over," she says, and he's enough happy for her to take control, though he wonders what she's doing.

Then she picks herself up and lifts a knee over his head, straddling his face.

"Want some more?" she asks, looking down with another lusty grin, and he thinks she's reading his mind.

His mouth is covered by her succulent pussy, so he can only moan his affirmative reply. She places her hands back on his chest, supporting most of her weight there while she begins to rub her dripping pussy lips over his mouth and nose.

So sexy, his senses saturated by her, buried in her soft shaven pussy, the pureness of her sighs and groans at the sensations of his face against her. He tastes her, licks her where he can, but it's very much up to her how she grinds herself against him.

Her pressure builds, her hands no longer supporting her weight on her chest, but coaxing her own breasts to the same rhythm as her swaying hips. At last, the energy seems to explode around her, through her, pulsing through her entire body, so she's writhing on top of him, struggling to contain it as he laps at her copious juices.

"Where did that come from?" he asks as her orgasm ultimately subsides, and she dismounts from his soaking face.

"I kind of made it up on the spot," she laughs, dismounting like a gymnast. "I think I must have been inspired by my first visit to a strip club. How was it for you?"

"It was intense. Wonderful."

"I lost track of myself a little unfortunately."

"Fortunately," he corrects her. "It was hot, seeing you come like that."

"Something I'll have to add to my repertoire," she says, then chides: "And now I've come, and you haven't."

"There's plenty of time for that. You want to order some early breakfast?"

That's a ten-four.

She clambers off the bed, and goes back to the table to fetch two fresh glasses of Champagne and the room service menu. She quickly returns, finding him with phone already in hand, looking through its instructions for the room service number.

Handing him a glass, she sits astride his cock again, feeling it return to full hardness as she presses her burning pussy against it. He drains the sparkling wine as she reads out some of the items on the menu, surprised at how thirsty he is, considering the fact that he's supped on her juices so long.

"I bet their fruit is good here, expensive place like this," she says, and she's finished her Champagne fairly quickly as well.

He stretches over to the side to place their empty glasses on the side table before putting the telephone handset up to his head, dialing the number to summon room service. He's not really paying much attention to what she's doing with his cock as the phone rings, until he suddenly feels the intense heat of her pussy on its tip.

He looks at her, a question on his face as the phone is answered.

"Room service."

She gives him an impish grin, and then sinks, and he lets out a gasp as his erection is suddenly engulfed in her hot, tight wetness.

"Room service," says the voice again on the end of the crackly line.

"Uh..." he clears his throat, and looks at the blonde laughing silently at him, covering her mouth with a hand. "Yes, uh... can I order some early breakfast?"

"Sure. Room number?"

"3604."

She begins stirring her hips, and it's difficult for him to concentrate on the call.

"Sir? Your order, sir?"

"Uh... wow. Sorry, I'm half asleep," he offers a white lie. The yawn on the other end of the line suggests the hotel staff member is half-asleep, too. "Look, can you just bring some fresh fruit, juice, maybe some pastries?"

"Sure."

By the time he hangs up, she's riding him pretty hard, and laughing at making it so difficult to call down for room service.

"You feel so good inside me," she says.

"Feels good from this end, too," he says, reaching for her breasts, but thwarted in his effort as she leans back, her arms supporting her behind her back, hands clasping his thighs as she almost bounces on his hard cock, her hips pumping up and down.

He can't take much more of this, but grabs her, pulling her to him then wrestling her over.

She's willing to be told what to do, complying with his positioning of her now, on all fours, head buried in the pillows, her pert behind raised and presented to him. Briefly, he stoops, sampling his present, he runs his tongue up from her clit along her pussy lips, taking another irresistible taste of her arousal before he grabs her buttocks and lunges forward, his cock penetrating her from behind.

She moans, and grabs hold of the pillows as if for moral support.

Her moisture coats his shaft as he pumps into her, glistening in the light as he pounds into her, shockwaves running through her whole body from the force of his collisions, thigh on thigh. It feels animalistic, forbidden somehow. She whispers faintly blasphemous words, casting the occasional look back at him in wonderment.

And that way, rather surprisingly, she comes again.

"Oops," she giggles, as he slows, not wanting to overdo it after her climax, but also not wanting to come inside her.

He disengages, and wipes the sweat from his brow. "You never did it like that?" he asks, a little surprised that she hasn't, though it makes sense considering her lack of experience.

"Nope," she says. "Heard about it, never really experienced it."

He nods. Interesting. Now it's his turn to ask if she liked it, though the evidence is already in the bag that she does.

"It's quite different, isn't it," she says. "Makes me think I should have suggested some new positions long ago."

He chuckles, lying down beside her, quite tired after a night out, and some athleticism in the bedroom.

From the other end of the suite, they can just about hear the knock at the door. Breakfast.

"That was quick," he says, though he knows being with her like this seems to make the time fly by.

He leaves her in the bedroom to head through to retrieve his bathrobe and answer the door. It's a few moments and then he rolls the trolley through, right up to the bed.

Breakfast is wonderful, the food just what they needed - light, fresh and sweet. As they eat, they talk about how good it feels opening up about sex, the sense of liberation and the sheer satisfaction of fulfilling inner desires that might have remained forever hidden unless they'd forced themselves to open up.

She starts making jokes and simulating oral sex with a banana, and it ends up with him eating fruit from her body, even dipping strawberries into her pussy, suggesting it makes the perfect dessert.

Afterwards, she looks at the clock on the bedside table, and there's that sinking feeling as they both realize their time is growing short. Through the curtains, it's clear the dawn is already here.

She says, "I shouldn't stay much longer, the girls will notice I'm gone."

He nods, feeling a little disappointed. Their time has been brief together, these two anonymous souls. She gets up, and he thinks that's it, she's leaving now.

She leans over, and without touching him with her hands, begins kissing his semi-hard cock, letting out a few giggles as it responds to her with a twitching jig. She grips it then, her mouth closing over it, her eyes closing as she enjoys the form of it again inside her mouth. Cups his balls, licks him from base to shaft.

She smiles at him, then launches herself up his body, like she's scaling the Eiger, before flipping over, her knees coming down either side of his face, then pushing back as she lies on top of him, her pussy touching down over his mouth, her hands free to once again grab his cock and guide it between her lips.

He's so hard, perhaps harder than he's ever been, as he feasts on her pussy now, her lips and tongue coaxing glorious sensations from his cock. Her pussy looks different from this angle, but she still tastes exquisite, this time tinged with sweet fruit juices.

For a moment, she drops his penis and leans back, grinding herself over his face again, then she's back to it, gobbling up his erection while gyrating her hips to bring herself off in time with his own imminent climax.

Then he's coming like he can't remember, and she's swallowing his hot seed even while her third climax of the evening breaks through, easier to achieve by now but no less enjoyable, and he gets to clean up after it, adoring such an intimate act.

"Wow," is all he can say afterwards, as she leaves him to retrieve her clothes while he fights to reclaim his breath.

"You were quite a discovery," she says, slipping on her panties again. "Now we still have a deal, right?"

"A deal?"

"Nobody will know about this, nobody at all?"

"Yes, of course."

He gets up now, finding a little energy from somewhere. Picks up his robe from the floor as she pulls up her dress.

"So," she says, stepping to him, kissing him briefly on the lips. "You feel embarrassed now?"

He smiles, shakes his head.

She says, "When you're married, you can't be embarrassed - you're husband and wife. You have to be open about that sort of thing."

"And you have to tell your husband exactly what you want, when you want it," he says. "And don't expect him to know all the moves - though I guess you can learn together."

At the door, she kisses him, seeming a little sad to be leaving now.

"I'll miss you," she says, "my anonymous soulmate."

He smiles, says: "I'll see you at the altar, my love. Then afterwards, we'll have as many chances as you like to be anonymous together."

12