Two Fifty-Somethings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So this is what it is like Linda thought as her tongue reached out and touched the entrance into Jean's body.Usually it is Jerry doing this. Jean let out a loud moan as she felt Linda's tongue push forward into her pussy.

Bill's hand began moving faster as he stared at his wife and this stranger who was fulfilling one of his wildest fantasies.

It was as if she had been doing it her whole life. Or perhaps it was because she knew what a woman wanted. Linda's tongue moved gently into Jean and began exploring her. The younger woman's tongue moved immediately to Jean's already pulsating clitoris, and began circling the tip.

Jean let out another moan as her hands reached down and grabbed the sides of Linda's head. Jean's heart jumped as she felt her fingers slide into Linda's hair.My God. A woman is doing this to me!

Linda's tongue began to move faster, darting in and out of the vertical slot between Jean's legs. With each forward thrust, Linda's tongue struck the quivering masthead inside Jean's pussy. Jean lifted her legs off the floor and placed her feet on the edge of the bed. Linda took the hint and pulled Jean's legs further apart. Jean's vagina was totally accessible to Linda's relentless tongue. Jean's breathing began short and shallow as the ex-stranger buried her face in Jean's pussy.

Jean's breathing suddenly stopped as she felt a tremendous pressure build inside her.

"Oh My God!" screamed Jean as her clitoris began to throb and orgasmic juices began to spill from her pussy onto Linda's tongue. Jean gripped the sides of Linda's head and pulled her against her opening as wave after wave of electricity shot through her body. Jean's head was thrashing back and forth as Linda lapped at the juices being expelled from Jean's pussy. Jean's back arched and remained suspended for several seconds before collapsing back onto the bed. Linda withdrew her tongue and laid her head on Jean's right thigh. Linda marveled at the sight of Jean's soaked pussy, inches away from her. Jean's legs were covered with gooseflesh and trembling. A sheen covered the older woman's vagina as her orgasm began to subside.

Linda sat back on her heals and dragged the back of her right hand across her mouth. Jean lay on the bed – completely motionless and limp as she tried to control her breathing. Jean's nipples ached from being so hard and erect. Her quarter-sized areolas had been reduced to ½ of their size as her nipples poked up and out from the pink circles. She felt sticky liquid dribbling from pussy and onto her inner thighs.

Linda slowly got to her feet. Her knees were wobbly as she rose and kneeled between Jean's legs, which were still spread completely apart.

Linda glanced towards the large window.If there was anybody out there watching, it sure beat the hell out of HBO.

She then looked towards Bill. His eyes were wide circles as he continued to pump his organ. Bill was trying to decide what to look at – his exposed wife lying on the bed and showing her all to anyone who cared to look, or the 5'8" inch nude school teacher kneeling between his wife's legs. His eyes darted back and forth between the two women as his wrist moved rapidly back and forth.

Linda smiled at Jean's husband. She had seen her husband masturbate before, but never another man. The sight excited her.

Bill suddenly became aware of Linda's gaze.

"Oh. I am...sorry" he stuttered as he moved his hand away from the shaft of his penis.

"Sorry? What are you sorry about?" questioned Linda.

Bill was obviously embarrassed "I shouldn't have...you know".

Linda looked towards Jean who was slowly raising herself up onto her elbows.

"Would it be alright Jean?" Linda asked nervously.

Jean smiled and nodded her approval.

Linda turned and crawled across the room on her hands and knees. Bill's eyes grew even wider as he watched the teacher's tits sway back and forth as she approached him.

"You are right. You shouldn't have. You should have waited," Linda purred to Bill.

As Jean watched, Linda moved between Bill's legs. Her right hand reached out and took the six- inch shaft in her right hand. The head of Bill's penis looked familiar – exactly like her husbands. As she had down so many times, for so many years, Linda's mouth moved over the acorn-shaped head. Only this time, it was not her husband. Linda's pulse quickened as her lips began sliding back and forth over Bill's shaft.

My God. What am I doing? Bill's shaft fit easily into the teacher's mouth and completely disappeared each time Linda moved her head forward. Linda felt Bill's black curly pubic hair tickle her nose each time her lips pressed against the base of his cock.

Bill glanced towards his wife. His jaw dropped as he saw Jean's right index finger circling her still engorged clitoris.Damn. She is getting herself off while another woman sucks my cock. She has never masturbated in front of me before. Am I dreaming?

Linda looked up at Bill and noticed his expression. She released Bill's penis from her mouth and looked over her shoulder.That little minx hasn't had enough!

Linda turned and crawled back to Jean. Her tongue immediately slid into the now Jean's now gaping pussy. Jean kept her finger moving as Linda began to once again explore Jean's opening.

Her body jumped as Linda felt a pair of hands on her buttocks. She pulled her head back from between Jean's legs and looked over her shoulder. Bill was behind her. Linda felt her nipples immediately push forward as she realized what Jean's husband was about to do. Linda turned back towards the pink opening that was still being massaged by its owner's index finger. Anticipation filled Linda as she waited for Bill to enter her. A loud cry came from Linda's mouth as she felt someone other than her husband enter her vagina for the first time in over 20 years. Bill pushed forward until his penis was firmly implanted in Linda's pussy.

Jean heard Linda's cry and propped herself up again. She gasped as she saw her husband moving back and forth into Linda. The bastard is fucking another woman.... right in front of me!Jean's initial reaction was shock. The shock quickly wore off as the sight of Bill and Linda having intercourse right in front of her quickly changed shock to intense excitement.

Jean's finger again began circling her clitoris – this time with a renewed fervor while she watched the sexual act being played out by her husband and the woman, who only hours ago, had been a mere customer.

Linda's breasts swung forward and backward as Bill moved in and out of her pussy from behind. What had started as a boring teacher's conference to a dull city had become the most erotic experience of her life.

Jean's mind raced as the realization of what was happening suddenly occurred to her. A 56-year old woman, a mother of two, conservative, VERY conservative, was involved in a no-holds-barred threesome with her husband and a stranger. The wave of guilt about to go through her was pre-empted by a sudden jolt inside her. Once again, her back arched as her finger slid over her throbbing clitoris. Jean managed to get a quick look of Linda's face just as her own orgasm filled her pussy.

Bill was beginning to move faster. His penis was meeting little resistance as it slid back and forth into Linda's eager pussy. The teacher's body was beginning to tremble as she felt her own orgasm building.

Jean regained her composure and managed to sit up. She looked into her husband's eyes as he continued his piston-like motion into Linda. Jean's legs were still spread apart with Linda between them. Jean took Linda's head and lifted it up. Linda's eyes were closed.

'Linda,' came her out-of-breath whisper.

The teacher opened her eyes. Jean's breasts were staring straight at her. Jean leaned forward, offering her left nipple to Linda.

Bill felt his body tense as Linda's mouth moved over his wife's areola. His teeth clenched together and his eyes rolled back as pleasure began to fill his body. His penis was throbbing inside Linda's now soaked pussy.

Linda cried out as she felt Jean's mouth cover her areola and her tongue circle Linda's erect nipple. Linda felt her pussy vibrate then release a flood of juice onto Bill's penis. Her nipple stretched out further into Jean's mouth as the orgasm engulfed her.

Bill slid his sticky shaft out of Linda. Jean's teeth clamped down gently on Linda's nipple before releasing it from her mouth.

Jean struggled to her feet and picked up her clothes.What have I done? Jean quickly dressed, not bothering to put on her bra or panties.

The UPS clerk saw the camera and picked it up. She scrolled through the images and one-by-one, deleted the photographic evidence of her from Linda's memory card.

"Come on Bill. Get dressed. We need to go home."

Bill rose and began to dress. Linda got up and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Would you please give me my robe?" she asked Jean.

The older woman handed Linda the red robe. Linda quietly stood and put the robe on.

"Are you okay to drive home Bill?"

Jean's husband nodded.

"Thanks to both of you for making my trip memorable."

Bill grinned. "No, thank you, Linda."

Linda looked towards Jean.

Jean refused to look back. The alcohol had worn off.

The married couple left and Linda lay back on the bed. She turned off the light and immediately fell asleep.

12