Two For Dinner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you for the massage or thank you for not attacking me?" I wondered.

Our dinners continued. Occasionally we invited a couple I knew from my married days who I had kept in touch with. Bob and Jo Ann were an easy going couple who kept the conversation lively. Jo Ann and Cindy hit it off immediately at the first dinner, and Bob and I chatted quietly by ourselves.

Jo Ann was a beauty stylist for the recording crowd in our town. At one point she said to Cindy, "Your body is beautiful; if you ever want a style cut and the war paint to wow the world, call me."

Cindy was enormously pleased with the compliment. What she didn't realize was that it was true. Her fanatical workouts had hardened her body into one of a twenty-five year old woman. Her stomach muscles were toned; the abs rippled; no ounce of fat was on her hips. Her legs were sculptured.

That night when Cindy went to the bathroom Jo Ann looked at me and said, "God Jack, she is absolutely gorgeous; I would give anything for that body. You are a very lucky man."

Bob got a kick from Jo Ann when he said, "I would give anything for that body too."

A special night came, although I'm not sure Cindy knew it. We were back at Andre's and greeted the Matre'd like an old friend. He remembered us, or he remembered my phone call the previous week as he escorted us to our original table the first night we had met. Everything was the same, but with one addition—a small Waterford crystal vase was on the table with six long stem yellow roses. The card read, "Sixth Month Anniversary."

Cindy looked at me; we were both still standing. Her eyes started to water and she stepped close to me, she put her arms around my neck, and we had our first kiss. The meal was as good as the first time. Cindy twice leaned over the table and touched my hand and said, "Thank you."

I walked Cindy to her front door. She looked at me and said, "That was the most wonderful time I have had since I can remember. It was absolutely perfect. I leaned over and we kissed again. I dared one thing; my tongue pressed into her lips and after a moment her mouth opened. Our tongues met and she moved closer to me; I felt her breasts. It might have been the time, but I thought, "Her clock is still ticking behind mine. Don't mess up now."

The kiss ended. She looked at me and thanked me again. As she turned I saw her eyes start to mist…it had been a good night. Driving home that night I wondered where our relationship was going. A shy woman with almost no self confidence was coming out of her shell and becoming a beautiful woman who was now comfortable with herself. I had made a mess with my first marriage with a woman seven years younger than me, and now I was starting to fall for one almost twelve years my junior. I was troubled; there was no obvious answer.

The routine continued. Cindy now finished her exercise and came to the pool topless. After all, I was just going to take her top off and put lotion on her anyway. It was a comfortable relationship only slightly altered by my return to aggressive masturbation—she was so beautiful, her body so sexy that I had to have release…my fingers were my only release for now.

Another month went by and we had returned from a fun dinner with Jo Ann and Bob. It was one of those laughing nights when anything anyone said came out funny. The three bottles of wine for four people helped. I pulled into the driveway with Cindy and walked her to the door for our good night kiss ritual. This time Cindy surprised me when she said, "Let's have a moonlight swim; I'm almost drunk and I don't want to go in the pool by myself."

I looked at her and said, "No suit."

She looked back at me with a grin and some fear, "You go first and I will meet you in the pool after I get some robes and towels."

I took off my clothes in the exercise room and went into the pool. On this hot night the water temperature was perfect. Cindy came out to the pool carrying towels and robes. She was topless with a bikini bottom. She walked down the steps into the pool where I waited for her. She came up to me and put her arms around my shoulders; her breasts pushed into me and she said, "What a perfect dinner and night. You have shown me so many perfect nights." We kissed. This time her tongue probed mine. I knew she could feel my erection—completely unrestrained by the lack of my suit.

The kissed ended and she stepped away from me. Her hands went under the water to her suit bottom; she pushed it down her legs, stepped out of it and threw it to the edge of the pool. We were both naked.

We played, we hugged, and we kissed. The feel of her skin was enormously sensual; her body was that perfect. Eventually we walked up the steps of the pool hand in hand. I took her to the sun tanning mats covered with terry cloth. She lay on her stomach as I massaged her back as if the sun tan lotion was going on her at midnight. I could feel her body relax.

I said, "Time to roll over."

She did and I started my hands down her body. I lingered on her breasts and then my fingers for the first time teased her hard nipples. She gasped and her eyes looked at me in alarm, and then in acknowledgment. She whimpered, "Please be very gentle with me…I am so scared."

I thought, "If it takes two hours, I won't hurry this one."

I leaned over and kissed her. My tongue teased until she opened her mouth and then our tongues played with each other. I kissed her neck and then her shoulders. I licked the mounds of her breasts and then the sides. I moved to her areolas and licked and kissed them for many minutes. My tongue finally took its first exploration of her nipples. I heard her gasp; her body arched up. My mouth played with each nipple; gentle sucking as she lay before me. Her legs had moved apart as if inviting me…her first moan!

My mouth went down her stomach to her inner thighs. Many minutes went by as I kissed and licked her inner legs—from her knees to edge of her vulva. My hands brushed her vulva and found her moisture clinging to her hairs. My fingers eventually played with her outer lips and then opened them so my tongue could explore her wet, slick sides. My tongue was everywhere and as I teased her, she stretched her legs wider as if to help me.

She was begging now; guttural pleadings for release. I knelt before her and found her opening and slowly teased my entry. When I was in her completely, I continued to tease. Her hips responded with her sexual rhythm. We moved together for several minutes; then her lust took over and she hurried her thrusts into me. She cried my name and then violently arched her body into mine. Her orgasm was very intense; her body refusing to stop its assault on me. Finally, her body rested. I laid my body next to her and kissed her forehead, her cheeks, and then her mouth. She opened her eyes and looked at me and smiled…and then started to cry. It was heart wrenching to hear the wails of this beautiful woman who just now had found the beauty and happiness of sex. I held her for many minutes as she sobbed in happiness and for the many wasted years of her life where sex was unknown.

When the crying and hugging and kissing were over, we went into the house. I escorted her to the bed and kissed her good night as she fell asleep. Driving home that night I considered my…our options with this deepening relationship.

Several weeks went by. Our schedule had slightly changed. I came to her house while she was exercising and went to the pool. Sometimes I brought her to orgasm with my tongue and my hands. More times than not, we just made love.

One day she asked me to teach her how to make me come with her mouth. The first time my spurts surprised her and my cum ended on her breasts. The second time she swallowed. The third time, after I mentioned that to look into her eyes and come into her mouth was the most sensual thought I could ever imagine, she did; and it was.

It was our special dinner night in a very nice French restaurant when she said,"I received an invitation from my old sorority to an informal pool cocktail party next week. I'm not sure I should go."

"Why not," I asked.

Cindy answered, "That was a bad part of my life. My sexual problem was the joke of the sorority. The president of the sorority was especially cruel and she is the one holding the party. My only friend from college wrote me that I should come. On my bad experience when I lay in my bed crying at the shame and humiliation of my second failure, Judy held my hand as I cried myself to sleep. I would like to see her, but there are too many bad memories."

"Cindy," I said, "You make the decision, but I will be there with you if you want to go."

Later that night we lay on the air mattress after an extremely intense sexual coupling. She looked at me and said, "I think I want to go." I squeezed her hand.

I knocked on her door the night of the cocktail party. Cindy opened the door and I was stunned. She had obviously gone to Jo Ann's salon. Her hair had a casual French cut style that focused your eyes on her face. Her high cheek bones were accented and her green eyes sparkled. 'War paint' Jo Ann had said. It was the face of a movie star.

She was bare shouldered wearing a very simple yellow halter top that displayed the beginnings of the mounds of her breasts. The material covering her breasts stopped just under her arms; the only thing on her bare back was two strings holding everything together. Her tight flat stomach was bare; the stomach muscles showing whenever she moved. Her skirt ended mid thigh. The hours in the sun had created a tan that completed the look. It was difficult to decide which was more sensual—her broad, beautiful naked back or her front that emphasized her breasts and her stomach.

She was more naked then dressed; she was beautiful.

We arrived at the party house and rang the doorbell. After a moment the front door was opened by a heavy set man of about forty. He had a smile on his face as he said "Welcome." Then his face was a mixture of puzzlement and awe. He was looking at Cindy trying to place her name, but he was also looking at Cindy trying to undress her.

Cindy said, "Hi Chuck. Do you remember me? I'm Cindy…"

"Collins?" interrupted Chuck. "You are Cindy Collins? My God, I don't believe it. You look fantastic. Come on back to the pool. I'm sure everyone is going to want to talk to you."

We walked to the pool area where twenty couples were standing around talking with drinks in their hands. They turned as Chuck led us out and stared. It was the same reaction—who was this female who appeared ten years younger than anyone at the party?

Chuck raised his voice and said, "Cindy Collins." Similar to the front door, I was still not introduced. Apparently I was to be Cindy's unnamed escort. I liked that idea; this was Cindy's night.

Like lemmings, Cindy was quickly surrounded by the males and a few reluctant females. One female came rushing over and hugged Cindy loudly saying how beautiful she was. I assumed she was Judy who had held her hand that ill fated sex night. The party continued and I stood in the background as Cindy talked to the people.

The men were anxious to be near her; and more than one stared at her body and dreamed of something that would never happen. The women—her sorority friends—were socially friendly, but nothing more. This beauty who had been a nothing in college relative to them now was being judged by their husbands. Most of the wives were overweight; some by a lot. Middle age, food and booze had taken their toll. Cindy was showing them what they once were; and they were unhappy to be reminded.

Cindy made conversation with everyone. She ignored the lustful stares of the men and asked them questions that made them talk like teenagers. She made small talk to the women. By then I had been introduced as "My boyfriend Jack."

One lady seemed upset as soon as Cindy walked to the pool deck. I found out that it was Debra, Chuck's wife and the one who had tormented Cindy throughout her sorority life. Debra's eyes stayed on Cindy throughout the night, but they were not friendly eyes—her party was being ruined by this person who had been a nobody.

Two hours later some couples had already left. The remaining couples were gathered in a circle. I stood behind Cindy; my position throughout the entire party. Cindy stood at one part of the circle and Debra stood across from her. Cindy said to Debra, "Debra, I really appreciate you inviting me. I have had a wonderful time."

Debra looked at Cindy and said with a haughty tone, "You are very welcome Cindy. I'm glad you came with your boyfriend. I suppose by now you have gotten over your…your problems?"

The circle went silent. Chuck looked embarrassed and then started to take a drink to hide his embarrassment at such a crude remark.

Cindy smiled at Debra and answered, "Why Debra. Jack and I fuck like rabbits…I just can't get enough of him."

Chuck's drink went down the wrong way; he started choking. Debra's mouth fell open; her face turned red. Two of the men were openly laughing. Some of the women had shock looks on their face while other women looked puzzled—their brains could not understand what their ears had heard. Judy had a huge grin on her face.

Cindy continued, "Jack and I have some things to do, so we have to say good-bye."

She turned and reached for my hand as we walked away from the group. Judy yelled, "Wait Cindy," and came running up to us. She hugged Cindy and said, "Can we get together for lunch or something? I want to learn how to be more like you."

Cindy told her that of course they could get together. We left.

I opened the car door for Cindy and she slid in. When I got in the driver's side, Cindy had moved to the center. She looked at me and smiled. I started the car and I felt her hand resting on my thigh. She put her head back and closed her eyes; the smile never left her face.

I drove to Cindy's. Not a word had been spoken. I parked on the driveway and thought "As soon as we get inside the door, I will tell Cindy my plans for our future together."

We stood at the front door and as I unlocked it. Cindy said, "Wait." I turned and she put her arms around my neck and looked deep into my eyes. She continued, "I just want to say two things: thank you…and I will love you forever."

I thought, "That's not fair; she beat me to it." I opened my mouth to tell her of my love for her, but it was too late—her mouth was hungrily assaulting mine; it was impossible to speak. We clung to each other for many minutes. We were reluctant to stop, but finally the kiss ended. Cindy pushed open the door and pulled my hand.

I thought, "It's time we became rabbits—probably all night!"

12