Two for One

Story Info
Sexy chef gets the two-for-one special.
1.1k words
3.44
21k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hadn't seen my boyfriend Roger in two weeks and I was hot for him. Since enrolling in a professional chef's school I had to live two states away most of the time. I burst into Roger's apartment ready to head straight for the bedroom, but found him in the kitchen putting the finishing touches on a gourmet meal. A bottle of Merlot was on the coffee table with two crystal glasses. The delicious scent of goose and orange drifted from the oven. I threw my arms around Roger and turned him around to meet my willing lips. He eagerly circled my waist, a bit thicker now that I'd started sampling my homework assignments, and pulled me to him. His hot mouth found mine and we kissed long and hard. As he pulled away he said, "I wanted to surprise you. The chef shouldn't always be the one to cook. The duck has a while so let's see if you like the wine I picked out."

The ruby-colored wine was fantastic. Only one glass was enough to fuel the hot desire I had for Roger and I unbuttoned my blouse and led his hand to my voluptuous breasts in the lacy bra I had selected just for him. With a low growl, Roger tore my bra off and began to suck my hard nipples. That was like an electric jolt straight to my dripping pussy and I became even more anxious to have his thick cock buried deep in my pussy. I tugged at his belt and soon his erect cock sprang to view. I started to remove my skirt but he muttered "Oh, no, baby, I want you NOW," and pushed me back against the cushions on the couch, shoving my skirt up around my waist. He effortlessly slid his cock into my hungry pussy and lowered his head to my breasts, gently biting one nipple while pinching the other. I moaned and began to meet his thrusts.

I shrieked when his apartment door flew open and his best friend Craig entered. I attempted to cover myself but Roger huskily said, "No, baby, keep going." In spite of how naked I felt in front of Craig, I was so close to a mind-blowing orgasm that I immediately began to cum, moaning as I did so. Roger finished thrusting as his cum shot into my pussy and throatily said, "Remember when you said you wondered what it would be like to have two men? Well, now you can find out."

I HAD said that but it had been after most of a bottle of wine and I had always thought that it would only be a fantasy. My mind whirled. Craig, who had taken his cock from his pants and been stroking it while Roger and I were cumming, now began to approach my face. He nudged my lips with the head of his cock, which I noticed was longer than Roger's but not as thick, and I opened my mouth and sucked him in. Craig began to pinch my nipples as he fucked my face and that familiar electric jolt traveled again to my wet pussy. I used my teeth and gently dragged them down Craig's cock and he threw his head back in ecstasy.

Incredibly, Roger, who had never pulled completely out of my pussy, was hard again and beginning to thrust. As Craig blew his load at the back of my throat, Roger shot another load into my impossibly wet pussy. Craig never removed his fingers from my nipples and I was a quivering mass of jelly. For several seconds after the guys had cum I rocked from the multiple orgasms I was having. When I was again still, Roger slapped my ass and said, "That was just an appetizer. Let's eat and we'll see what's for dessert." He headed to the master bathroom to shower and I went down the hall to the guest bath which I had decorated to my liking. To my surprise, Craig followed me, peeling off the rest of his clothes. He stepped into the shower behind me, sliding his hands around me to get to the liquid soap. He liberally soaped his hands and slid them over my breasts and erect nipples. His hands then dipped to my pussy and he shot several fingers in and out while I helplessly braced myself against the shower stall wall. I was on the verge of cumming again when he stopped abruptly. He soaped his hands again and began to slide first one, then two, and then three fingers into my tight asshole. My asshole was virgin and I instinctively tightened on his fingers. "That's good, baby, real good," he said. "We'll come back to this all right." He then left me to finish my shower, shaken and wondering what he meant.

Roger had become a fine cook somehow (listening to me discuss the new techniques I was learning?) and the meal was delicious. Among the three of us, we had finished two bottles of a dry red wine that Craig had brought. I wondered what the guys had in mind for dessert and knew, whatever it was, that I would be up for it.

We went into the living room and Craig produced a small black box about the size of a notebook-style date book and the bottle of creme rinse from my shower. He opened the box to reveal a series of asshole plugs, each one slightly larger than the one before it. I gulped, remembering Craig's fingers in my asshole barely an hour before. Craig quietly explained that these dilators would gently stretch my sphincter so that I could take an erect cock up my ass. I shivered, realizing that I was going to enter a new realm of fucking. While Roger watched with approval, Craig tugged off the white robe I had put on and pushed me over the back of the couch in the center of the large living room. He had placed a mirror in front of the couch so that I could see everything he was doing.

He slathered the plug in my creme rinse and then slowly forced it into my ass. It hurt a little but Craig, nibbling at the back of my neck, assured me that I would soon forget about it. That was truly the case as he began to stroke my nipples again and to kiss the nape of my neck. I could feel his cock becoming hard as he pressed it against my ass. With his skillful stroking of my breasts and pinching of my nipples, I quickly became wet again. He abruptly thrust into my pussy and rocked in and out while continuing to administer pleasure to my nipples. I began to cum and he quickened his thrusts until we were cumming together, me nearly screaming with the wonderful sensations. Right before he pulled out, Craig whispered to me, "Those big tits of yours are pretty sensitive. Maybe next time I visit I'll bring some nipple clips."

I can't wait!