Two for You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MmmmHmmm ......Yesss...OHhhHH YESSsssss" she moans as she is becoming more and more excited.

The two men work together to give Vanessa the most intense sensations. Jason, holding Vanessa's cheeks, spreads them open as Grant places the tip of his strong hard cock against her asshole.

While Grant tickles Vanessa's clit he feels the tug of her skin as Jason's cock pistons into her with increasing intensity.

Grant begins to press against Vanessa's tight ass.....she consciously relaxes to give him entry. With steady pressure she feels the thick head of Grant's cock spreading her tight slippery hole.

Jason eases his thrusting into her pussy to give her control of the speed which Grant enters her ass.

"Do you want us both in you NOW?" Grant hisses in her ear.

"Oh YEaAHHh"..,,,NOW... "Fuck my ass Grant!"

Feeling Grant's cockhead pass the tight ring of her ass she pushes back hard.

She feels her ass stretch around him..... as she presses back, she slowly swallows his entire length in her ass.

"Uuhhhh......Huuhhh‚" she breathes, relishing the feeling of both these men inside of her.

When she feels Grant's belly up against her ass cheeks she holds still enjoying the sensation of Grant in her ass as Jason slowly continues to fuck her slick wet pussy......

'Oh Fuck...What a feeling', she thinks. This is as wonderful as she imagined it to be.

Slowly Vanessa begins to rock her ass against Grant as she rides Jason's cock inside her pussy. Grant follows her lead and with moans of pleasure begins to fuck her ass with loooong slow strokes.

Vanessa can feel the two men's hard cocks alternately sliding in and out of her, the sensation is fantastic.

She first thrusts to meet Jason in her pussy then pulls back and pushes against Grant filling her tight bum.

Grant still plays with her slippery wet clit which feels as good as the sensation of both of these men filling her completely.

She can feel their cocks rubbing against each other inside her with only her flesh between them.....

'WOW!!!!! What an incredible feeling!!!!'........

Jason is breathing harder now and she knows that his cum will soon be gushing into her.... As she knows her cum will soon be all over him.

"I wwwant to feel your ccum spray insSSside me" she whispers in his ear. "I want yyou to cum hHard for me!!", she speaks as best she can with broken breath.

"Oh, you sexxy, sexxy, woman.......I'm gonna ....gonna CUUUmmmm so hard inside you..... ........Cum....... cum with me!!" he manages as he lets go and shoots his cum deep inside her wet pussy.

She feels the spray of his cum inside her....his cock twitching deep inside with each spurt...

"YES! YES! YES!" She squeals as she starts to buck uncontrolled against both cocks inside her, his intense orgasm has sent Vanessa over the top.

Vanessa is in the complete throws of passion during her orgasm.

Like a chain reaction her intense bucking and arousal is now sending Grant over the edge -- forcing him to orgasm.... she feels him pound hard into her ass and squirt his semen deep up her anus.

"AAAHHHHHH‚

"MMMMHHHNNNNNMMM‚

"HaaaaaaaUUHHHH‚

The sounds of each other's orgasm is further excitement to each of their ears and they can all feel each other's twitching and throbbing in ecstasy.

The sensation of two men shooting their cum into her at the same time is too much for Vanessa.

As Grant's cock is blasting cum into her ass while Jason's is still pumping his into her pussy, Vanessa begins to cum again - or still she's not sure.

'WOWWWWW!!!!!!' she feels herself building and releasing again.

She rides the wave of passion and excitement through this long continuous orgasm.

Slowly their gyrations and twitching muscles relax and they collapse in a pile on the bed.

Once their breathing is more regular Vanessa smiles at Jason and says ‚

"You two were fantastic!"

With that she gives a clench that surprises both men. Each of them feel her bear down on their cocks, Grant with her bum, Jason with her pussy.

"You were more than fantastic‚, breathes Grant.

"Yes, twice fantastic" Jason adds.

Looking at the clock, Grant mentions that they better get going before the boss starts looking for them.

Reluctantly they all get up, each of the men give Vanessa a hug and a kiss and get dressed.

As the men leave her bedroom, she says Good-bye to them and decides to get dressed herself.

Just grabbing her housecoat again - the house is empty after all - she leaves the bedroom and goes to get a drink.

Having nothing but time the rest of the day, she decides to go back on the computer....

'Oh yeah!, Brent wanted to hear if I made out', she remembers.

Going to MSN Vanessa looks to see if Brent is still online. He is.

'Guess what I just finished doing......' she sends to him in IM, as she smiles to herself.

'No way!' he responds.

'Yep, it was great!!'

'Well I'm happy to hear that you got to have some fun. I envy you, I'd LOVE to have some extra-curricular activity.'

'It was as good as I'd hoped.'

'Really?........Both of them?'

'Yep.'

'No way!!'

'Yep......I'm .........how would you say.....wet at both ends.'

'Oooooohhh, mannnn....stop teasing!'

'Am I teasing you?' she asked.

'Are you ever! Remember, I was in a 'high' state of arousal when we chatted before and I never had anyone come to my door.'

'Still horny are you? Maybe you should do something about that' she added.

'I think I will. I'm happy for you, but I was kinda hoping that you'd be unsuccessful and come back on line horny.'

'Well, I was successful, true.......but still a bit horny' she purred.

'Is that a fact?.....' he said as he began to get an erection again.

'Yes, the fact is.....I'm generally horny'.

'Me too......So what happened?' Brent asked as he began to stroke his growing member.

'Well....'she said, 'I was so horny and these two guys came to the door...........'

She reached between her legs and started to stroke her wet pussy....

12