Two Girls in Tokyo Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kusanagi
Kusanagi
26 Followers

Now, with my face in Mika's pussy, and with Nobu behind me doing the same, I imagined Nobu's tongue reaching all the way through me, and that it was actually Nobu who was licking Mika. The image drove me into that other place where I lose myself. I'd love to be able to give you all the juicy details of what happened next, but I'm not sure how we got into the positions that followed. Mika complained about not having anything to eat, and Nobu moved to accommodate her. We ended up falling into a pussy-eating triangle, and I can't be sure, but I think we managed to hit every possible combination, the pussy-eating being broken up only by kissing, groping and fondling.

We were having a great time, the best ever, but Nobu and I hadn't learned how to use a dildo yet, hadn't lost our cherries, and it was getting late. Mika's parents or brother could come home at any time. I was a little disappointed, but I sure didn't have anything to complain about. But using the dildo in a hurry would be a bigger disappointment, I was sure about that, so I resigned myself to the fact that it would have to be later. After the day we had had together, I was sure Mika would have let us borrow her toy, but now I'd become attached to the idea of watching Mika use the thing on herself, and then having her watch while Nobu and I did each other. Actually, Mika suggested that we take it, but I said no.

"We don't need to rush. My mom's gone most nights; we can choose the best time for all of us. Besides," I added with a grin, "I want to see you use it first."

Mika didn't even have time to register the comment; the front door open and Mika's parents announce that they were home.

Next time, Yuki goes public (sort of).

Kusanagi
Kusanagi
26 Followers
12