Two Girls in Tokyo Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kusanagi
Kusanagi
26 Followers

"Is it okay?" Mika asked. "I'm making it for you guys."

"Making what?" Nobuko said, looking over at Mika. "Oh. It's okay with me, I guess. Yuki? Hey, Yuki."

"Huh? What?," I said, coming back to earth. I realized that I had been breathing hard, and I touched myself and found that I was wet. A video, I thought, what a great idea. "Hey, yeah, it's fine with me."

"Cool," Mika said. Nobu got up and took off the rest of her clothes.

"C'mon," Nobu said, handing me her dildo, "let's do it."

"Here," Mika said, handing Nobu a towel and me a tube of something. The label said 'Lulu Jelly,' whatever that meant. "Lie on this," Mika said to Nobuko, then told me to put some of the lube on her pussy and on the dildo. Nobuko put the towel on the bed, and laid down on it, her knees up and her legs spread. I just sat there, the dildo in one hand, the tube of lube in the other, staring at where I was suppose to put it. Just two little folds of skin, forming a neat crease. Usually I was so focused on how it tastes, I'd never taken the time to really look at it. I felt like it had hypnotized me. I squirted some of the clear lube on it, and Nobu squirmed a little. I squirted what I thought was more than I needed on my hand, and slowly, mindlessly rubbed it on Nobuko's mound, slipping a finger just inside her to lube up the edges. Nobu squirmed again, and began moaning softly. I smeared some more on the dildo, parted Nobu's lips with two fingers, and placed the head of the thing against Nobuko's pinkness. In response, her moaning increased and she tightened her ass. I began to push it into her, when I suddenly saw that the dildo was attached to a guy, and that guy was me! I dropped the thing and sat back, slipping off the bed as I did.

"Yuki!" Nobu said.

"Are you all right?" Mika said, coming to me.

"I'm okay," I said, still a little disoriented, "but I can't do it."

"Wait a minute," Nobu said. "What'd you just say?"

"I sorry," I said, "but, I really have to do it with a guy. I can't explain it, but I just have to." Mika just had this 'what now' look on her face, but Nobuko looked completely dejected. "I mean, I'll still do it to you, if you want me to." She thought about it for a long time.

"No," she said, obviously disappointed. "We have to both do it the same way."

"You girls are weird," Mika said, turning off the camera. She looked disappointed too.

"Do you really think so?" Nobuko asked.

"No way," I said before Mika could answer. "We just want to make the first time memorable. Didn't you say yours was a disappointment?"

"It was," Mika said. "And if you insist on it being with a guy the first time, you run that risk. I mean, I've never heard of anyone enjoying it the first time. That's why I thought your plan was so brilliant." Was she trying to talk us into doing it with the dildos? Why would she do that?

"That's a risk I'm willing to take," I said. I glanced over at Nobuko and saw the she didn't look quite as certain. In fact, she looked close to crying. I moved next to her, and stroked her hair. "Hey, Nobu-chan what's wrong?"

"Yuki-chan," she said, her eyes a little wet. "I know you agreed to do it with me because it's what I wanted, and I don't want to keep you from what you want, but . . ." Her voice trailed off and she turned her eyes down. Mika, obviously embarrassed by all of this, excused herself, and I took Nobuko in my arms and hugged her. "Yuki-chan," she whispered in my ear, "I love you. I don't want to do this with a boy." It finally dawned on me what I had started here, and it was a good thing that she couldn't see my face. I couldn't think, and I really didn't know what to say to her.

"Oh, Nobuko," I said, kissing her on the cheek, then on the mouth. She responded passionately, but the playfulness was gone. "I'm so sorry. I didn't realize how much it meant to you."

"If you wanna do it with a boy," she said, "I don't want to stop you. But I just want to do it with you."

"Okay," I said, smiling and wiping the tears from her face. "I don't see any reason we both can't have what we want. You're not disappointed about not doing it to me?"

"No," she said, smiling weakly.

"C'mon," I said. "Cheer up. It's not like my having a boy is going to change anything between us." I knew it was probably the worst thing I could have said, but I couldn't stand the idea of hurting her. I just hoped that she would eventually get over me.

"Oh, Yuki," she said, hugging me.

"Hey," I said, hoping to lighten things up. "Let's get Mika in the bath and show her how I taught you to masturbate."

Nobuko went into the bathroom and I joined Mika in the kitchen. She was sitting at the table, smoking a cigarette. I sat down across from her. Since I hadn't bothered to put anything on, it was yet another strange scene.

"Not mad are you?" I asked.

"No," she said, not very convincingly.

"I've decided I can't do it this way," I said, "but I think that Nobu still wants me to do it for her."

"Sure," she said, "whatever." Shit, I thought, what's her fucking problem?

"Hey," I said, "let us make it up to you. Let's take a bath together. We still haven't told about our first night together." She took her time answering, but agreed. I didn't know that Mika was so moody, but then, I didn't really know her that well. It probably would have been better for Nobu and me to have just split. I joined Nobuko in the bath, while Mika undressed. When Mika came in I had her sit on the stool, and I got on my knees behind her.

"So tell me what happened," Mika said.

"I'll do better than that," I said, soaping her back. "I'll show you."

"Cool," Mika said.

"I was washing her back like this," I continued, "and . . ."

"And she asked if she could touch my tit," Nobu cut in.

"Just like that?" Mika asked.

"Sure," I said. "And then I asked if I could hold them, like this." I slid my hands under her arms and took hold of her both her breasts, not just one as I done with Nobu. And I was fondling them more.

"Hey," Nobu said, "you didn't do that for me."

"Not at first I didn't," I said. "I didn't know how much fun it would be."

"This feels great," Mika said, oblivious to our conversation. I moved closer and pulled her closer to me without letting go of her tits. Rubbing against her soapy back soon had my nipples rock hard, and I could feel that now familiar tingle between my legs.

"Nobu," I said, "why don't you show her what I did next?" I could have done it myself, but Nobuko looked a little disappointed at being left out. And besides I was having so much fun, I really didn't want to let go of Mika's tits. With that thought, I pinched both of her nipples, and she let out a low moan. Nobu set down in front of her and opened her knees. Mika's moaning increased and I thought Nobu was going to pick up the story, but when I looked around I saw that Nobu was just sort of toying with Mika's pussy hair and clit.

"Mika," I asked. "Do you still want me to shave your pussy?"

"The razor and stuff is over there," she said, indicating where with her gaze. I looked, and found a razor and a small pair of scissors.

"Let me do it," Nobu said, picking up the razor and the scissors. I stood up, coaxing Mika to stand with me by not letting go of her tits. She disengaged herself from me, sat on the edge of the tub and opened her legs. Nobu knelt in front of her and took hold of Mika's pubes with her left hand. She pulled the hair straight clipped it close to Mika's skin, giving it a strange buzz-cut look. Nobu lathered up her hands and rubbed the suds on what was left of Mika's bush. Mika had been watching up to this point, but as Nobuko applied soap to her pussy, she closed her eyes and moaned softly. I picked up the razor and looked at Nobu, indicating that I wanted to finish. She moved out of the way, and I took her place in front of Mika. Worried about cutting her, I moved very slowly, which seemed to get Mika even more excited, making the job all that more difficult. Plus, it was all I could do to keep my fingers from straying to her labia and beyond.

Once her mound was completely free of hair and Nobu had sprayed off the soap, my resistance broke down, and I leaned forward to dip my tongue into her honey-pot. I was so hot myself that I couldn't hold back, and I forced my face hard against her, my tongue going deep into her. It was driving her crazy; she took hold of my head and humped my face. Then suddenly she stood up, knocking me on my ass in the process, and rushed out of the bath. Nobu and gave each other a what-the-fuck-was-that-all-about look and followed.

Mika was already on the bed, ready to insert her dildo, by the time Nobu and I got to her room.

"Hey, wait for us," I said. "We wanna watch." Mika however didn't respond. I guess that we'd gotten her so hot that she just couldn't wait. She had already turned on the vibrator, so its head was rotating and the little animal's tongue was going like crazy.

"Hurry up," Mika said, her breathing labored. We sat down on the bed, me on her right, Nobuko on other side.

"Can I help?" Nobuko said, leaning over and putting her hands on either side of Mika's now beautifully smooth pussy. Nobu unfolded her and Mika placed the head of her tool at the glistening mouth of her flower. With no apparent effort on Mika's part, and no lubricant, the head of the thing seemed to disappear into her. I was still licking my lips, so I knew that she was pretty juicy, but the head of her thing was kind of big, so watching it just slip into her like that kind of took me by surprise. And it made me smile. Now there was something to look forward to.

Nobu was holding the thing, but as it rotated, it seemed to crawl into Mika pussy of its own volition. Mika was moaning quite loudly by now, and since both her hands were free, was frantically kneading her breasts and tweaking her nipples. I sat there on my heels, fascinated by what I was watching, pulling on one of my own swollen nipples, and mindlessly toying with my clit. Nobu had the dildo all the way into Mika and was holding the little animal's tongue against her clit. Mika was nearly screaming, and writhing so severely it was all she could do to keep her ass on the bed. I was working my clit a little more urgently, and was close to climaxing myself. I decided to hold it and backed off.

Instead, I crawled up on the bed next to Mika, and, with my hand on one of her breasts, began kissing her. She returned my kisses like a woman gone mad. She had one of my nipples between her fingers, and was furiously tugging at it. Simultaneously, I felt Nobuko's hand move up my leg and on to my ass, which she kneaded softly. I climbed on top of Mika, chest to chest, my knees on the bed, my ass in the air, and continued kissing her. In between moaning, screaming and gasping for air, Mika was returning my kisses sporadically. I was soon in the same condition myself, thanks to Nobuko's tongue flicking between my legs. Her tongue would drift up to my anus, then move back down to probe my moist interior. Nobu was driving me crazy, but Mika seemed less satisfied with her work; I felt her hand slip between us to get her hands on the dildo. I slid off and sat on the bed next to her.

"Don't you want me to finish?" Nobu asked.

"Later," I said. "I wanna watch this."

Mika was writhing madly while rotating the dildo inside of her. Then when I thought that she would surely come at any moment, she pulled the thing from her pussy and jumped off the bed. After rummaging through the drawer in her night stand, she pulled out another dildo, squirted some lube on its head, and returned to the bed. This one was more like those she had given us, except that it was very fat and about twenty centimeters long. I just stared at her, then looked over at Nobu, who was also just staring. And I thought I was out of control. Mika was of course oblivious to us. She was on her knees, one arm behind her holding the thing, her other hand was in front of her, guiding its head into her pussy. Her breathing was erratic. Once she found the place she was looking for, she simply sat down on the thing, taking it all into her, and let out a long, loud sigh. I would have thought that enough to satisfy her, but soon she was bouncing on the thing, her breathing and sighs becoming short and ragged. When she finally came, she let out a scream and flopped on her back, her legs still tucked under her, the dildo slowly extracting itself from her pussy. Once her breathing returned to normal, she unfolded her legs, got up and went into the bathroom, taking the dildo with her. Nobu and I looked and each other.

"What now?" I asked.

"I don't know," Nobu replied, "but I think I'd rather do this at home, or at your place."

Mika returned before we could make a move.

"You guys ready," she asked, again holding the camera. Nobu and I looked at each for what must have been an eternity. Neither one of us seemed to know what to do, but I was sure that if we backed out again, it would be the last we'd see of Mika. Why was that important? Finally, Nobuko spoke.

"Okay," Nobu said.

"Are you sure?" I asked, leaning over to whisper in her ear.

"Yes," she said.

"Well," Mika said with a slight edge in her voice. I gave her an evil look and moved next to Nobu on the bed.

"Are you sure," I whispered?

"I just wanna get this part over with," she whispered back. "Then we can go to your place and have some real fun."

"We'll just ignore her," I again whispered, then began nibbling on Nobu's ear. She moaned in response. Our idea had been to do this under the most perfect conditions, but now Mika had ruined that. Still, thinking that we owed her something for getting us the dildos, I decided to go ahead. That's how stupid I was then. Mine and Nobu's ability to escape into our own world of sex was the only thing that saved the day. I had my right hand on her breast while I chewed on her ear and neck. She had slipped one hand between us, searching out my moist interior. Nobu's other hand was on her clit, and while I was reluctant to disengage myself from her hand, her moaning reminded me of why we were there in the first place. I stopped what I was doing long enough to locate the dildo and the lubricant, and put them within reach. Then I crawled back up next to Nobu and returned to kissing her. She'd been playing with her clit the whole time, so when I put my hand back where it had been, I found that she was pretty juicy. Once I was beside her again her other hand immediately sought out my pussy, doing to my clit what she was doing to hers. She soon had me whipped into a frenzy of kissing, chewing, and groping. I had two fingers into her when she breathed in my ear that she was ready.

I picked up the dildo, smeared some lube on it, and slipped the head between her glistening labia. It went in easily, and if she noticed, she didn't respond. I returned to kissing her and she continued to play with my clit. I was close to coming myself, but I wanted to make sure this was good for Nobu. Still, I was getting pretty worked up, and it was all I could do to keep the in and out motion of the dildo under control. I somehow managed, and with each stroke I slipped the thing a little farther into her. She first reacted by working her clit more vigorously, but soon her hand fell to the bed, which she gripped tightly. My thigh got the same treatment as her other hand slipped from my pussy. My other hand was entangled in her hair, trying to hold her head still while I kissed her, but she kept breaking away to catch her breath and moan.

"Wait until I come, okay?" She said. Her breathing became more unsteady, and she rotated her hips as I pushed the dildo deeper. When she tightened and raised her ass off the bed, her moans escaping in short loud spurts, I knew she was coming, so I pushed on the dildo with a little more force. She bit her lower lip and closed her eyes, but continued to move against her toy. After she came, her body relaxed completely, and she laid there still except for the wave-like motion of her heaving chest. I pulled the dildo from her expecting a bloody mess, but there wasn't much blood at all. When Nobu finally sat up, she took the tool from me, held the towel she'd been lying on against her pussy, and went into the bathroom. Mika taped her leaving the room, then turned the camera on me, sitting nude on the bed.

"I think you can turn that thing off now," I said. Mika had said that she was making the video for us, but we never saw it, not until much later when I'd forgotten all about it.

***

Nobuko and I didn't see each other the rest of that weekend because Nobu said her pussy hurt, though I don't think that was the only reason. She didn't even want to talk on the phone. I couldn't figure out what was wrong. Then when we met on Monday, everything seemed to be back to normal. In fact, Nobuko was so happy that she was completely insufferable. Of course, I was agitated out of my mind. First of all, I wanted a boy now worse than ever, and I was almost completely pre-occupied with cock-hunting. Plus, the understanding of how Nobuko really felt about me and what I had started was always at the back of my mind, gnawing at me.

Yuki's "betrayal" drives a wedge between them, which leads to further betrayals; Yuki tries to seduce a female instructor, gets spanked for her trouble, but finally get to do a girl with her build. It's not all good, though, because she ends up promising what she may not be able to deliver—seduce a boy on her new friend's behalf.

Kusanagi
Kusanagi
26 Followers
12