Two-Hour Layover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“And you’d get all pissy when I inevitably beat you at games of skill.” She teased.

“That’d never happen, Baby.” He assured her with a cocky grin.

“Uh-huh.” Jess rolled her eyes. “Yes, Dear.”

The time to say goodbye and return to real life came entirely too quickly for Jessica. Before she knew it they had exchanged one final kiss and she had watched him walk away from her. Now as the plane taxied away from the airport she stared out at the parking garage, his taste still lingering in her mouth, and reflected on how this afternoon with Marc had been the perfect fantasy. For two hours Jess felt sexy, empowered desirable…something she thought she had lost long ago, if she had ever really had a handle on it at all. She certainly had no intention of letting that woman disappear again. Nor the incredible man that had given her so much pleasure this afternoon. Jessica would definitely be changing planes again here very soon.

12