Two Loves, One Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And we renewed our physical connection. Well, that's an understatement. Don was trying to be careful not to go overboard with the mother of his child. I had to take the initiative as we prepared to join our bodies together for the first time in ages. I pulled off my dress and offered my naked body to him. God, how I wanted him! I wanted Don to know me again as his fuck object. And I think in some perverse way I wanted him to forget all thoughts of Linda as his lover. Yes, I wanted to reclaim him as my own. And I did. Don was wild for me. That first time, I urged him on, making him forget that I was a mother and no longer protective of my body. And he fucked me. He didn't make tender love to me. He fucked me. And he couldn't restrain his orgasm, as within a minute he was lost in passion as he reclaimed my pussy with powerful and spasmodic bursts from his loins. And I wondered what magic I possessed that would trigger such an intense release. I didn't care the reason. I simply wanted Don to mark me and to give him my body once more.

When I felt the almost forgotten feel of his warm cum entering my pussy, I knew that I had missed this primal release of passion. Don emptied his balls into my body and I wanted him to know that I had not forgotten my passion for him as well. He was almost in agony as he released a load of potent sperm inside of me. I hadn't given a thought to protection and at that moment, I couldn't have cared less. I only wanted to give Don my body, without condition, and with every once of the love I felt for him. This man had given me everything a woman could want -- love, protection, money, and a child. I would never deny him anything.

I allowed Don to fuck me at will over the following two days, cooing my love and desire for him constantly. He visibly relaxed as I assured him that I was his. Fortunately for both of us, he did not impregnate me during those two frenzied days. But the heat of our mating told me that I had best look to the future and my fertility. I was not ready for a second child -- not yet, at least.

Don actually saw to my safety in that respect, almost demanding that I take his advice and have a six-month contraceptive shot. So I did. My life was perfect -- a loving husband, a doting father, and a best friend in Linda. And, oh, of course, a perfect, healthy son!

It was almost two years later when I was ready for another child. I told both James and Don of my wanting a second child, and they both agreed. James has his own reason -- he was an amazing father to J.D. -- and Don too was overjoyed that he now had a son and was more than ready to provide me with another child. He was just over sixty now and conscious of his mortality and heritage. He agreed at once when I broached the subject with him. And we returned to Atlantis, the venue where we had created J.D. out of our love and our passion. James was only fine with my plans to be with Don. He actually encouraged me to be with him. I again had a through checkup and told my doctor that I did not want to have another contraceptive shot. And so, a month later, I was fertile, excited, and ready once more for Don to breed me. I wanted to be completely receptive to him.

And with five blissful days to ourselves, Don and I renewed our love. I saw to his the changing needs of his age, knowing that he required more rest and the right foods. He protested at first, but I knew best. But we did of course stay out too late and slept in and basically did whatever we wanted. Don had his pride and wanted to be at his peak form, both physically and sexually. He looked better than he had in several years. And he had renewed energy and stamina. While I appreciated the 'youthful' vigor in our lovemaking, I was more desirous that he be present in my life and in the life of his son, well into the future. His recent checkups had been positive. All of his vital signs were great.

And while Don had worked to amp up his physicality, I had done the same in the past year. I was a regular gym rat, conscious that in some measure, my appeal to the significant others in my life was my physical attractiveness. I never wanted to let that slide. Now that I no longer had to work, I had time to redefine myself. James and I had bought a beautiful new home and I loved being a stay-at-home mom. Linda had helped me decorate and when I hit thirty, I thought my life was perfect. And it was. But I wanted another child and truthfully felt that time was not on my side. Oh, I'm sure I would be quite fertile for another ten years, but the scare we all had with Don's heart attack made me realize that if I wanted another child from him, I had best not wait. So I didn't.

Don of course was very gallant and romantic. And he knew that our days together were special in our suite, the same one in which J.D. was conceived. He was very thoughtful, even to seeing to the flowers as he had done the last time we visited. We arrived on a Thursday evening, somewhat late, and after relaxing for a bit after our long flight, we wanted nothing more than a few glasses of wine and some relaxation. The evening was lovely. We had dinner in and made plans for the following days. Don dozed afterwards in a big, comfy lounge chair. I showered and sat out on the balcony, feeling the warm ocean breeze caress my body. I too must have drifted off as I sleepily awoke to Don behind me, caressing my breasts. Giving birth had increased their size and they had never returned to their girlish size. Don adored them, though truthfully, I felt my chesty figure was too ripe. I was very pleased that Don was still enthralled with my body.

His touch was gentle at first, but then more demanding. I closed my eyes and simply allowed him to explore my body as I sat back. Then he moved to my side and as I opened my eyes, I saw that he was presenting me with his fully erect cock. The passage of a few years had certainly not diminished his size or his ability to produce a diamond-hard erection. I took him into my mouth and caressed his sex with my hand. He had obviously brought a full charge in his balls to Atlantis and I was going to relieve my baby of his pent up load.

Don pulled me to my feet and we kissed. We were both on fire for one another. His cock pressed into the flesh of my belly, aching for the comfort of my pussy. So, as I had done several years ago, I leaned over the patio chair and offered my unprotected, fertile body to him. And he wasted no time in entering me. I was conscious of a couple next door on their balcony watching us fuck, and it excited me. If they wanted a show, I was going to give it to them. So I was especially vocal as Don used my pussy. He only lasted a few minutes before I felt the familiar signs of his orgasm. He slammed his penis deep into my body, grabbed my hips, and gave it up completely. Don released warm, strong pulses of his cum inside of me. I was as still and as yielding as I could be, knowing that my purpose was to be his receptacle. He cared nothing for my release. I knew that each shot of his potency hit my cervix and I hoped that it was pulsing and drawing his baby-making essence deep within me.

I felt Don's sweat on my back as he heaved with exhaustion after completing his orgasm. My body too was spent after absorbing his lust. Our neighbors next door applauded their thanks. Don smiled and I did too as we went inside for a bit more privacy. I did curtsy to the husband, giving him a raw shot of my naked body. It was so much fun!

We enjoyed each day together. Our lovemaking after that first night was more romantic than passionate, however. I was not disappointed. Whatever it took for Don to inseminate me frequently, I intended to do. In this case in was quantity, not quality that mattered. I wanted to be bred, and I would be glad for whatever type of sex it took to extract Don's inseminating fluids. I never had the ripening, receptive moment of realization of being impregnated that I had experienced on our first trip to Atlantis. And although our time together was wonderful, I felt somewhat deflated on the flight home. There was no indication that Don had given me another child. But I never let him know my disappointment. We had bonded again and that was enough. There would be other opportunities in the future.

James didn't ask, but I knew that he was as anxious as I was to know if I was pregnant again. And then, two days, later, I felt queasy one morning. And I knew that Don had proved once given proof of his virility. At thirty, I was to be a mother again and at sixty-two, he was to be a father. James was elated and so, of course, was Don. He did tease me that he knew that he only had a month or two before I shut him off sexually. I giggled and told him he was right! Sex during pregnancy had no appeal for me.

And I delivered identical twin girls this time, Jennifer and Janelle. They had my coloring and features, and again I was glad that no one would ever wonder about their parentage. Don had striking features and if one of my children had favored him, well, tongues might wag.

So, life found a new rhythm with my two precious girls. James found a true emotional calling, being such a loving and devoted father to our brood of three. Don never overstepped his bounds but he knew he was welcome in our home any time. He and James were cordial but there was never any real bond of friendship. Linda and I always stayed close, though we are no longer sexual, nor is she with Don. I continue to be Don's lover on occasion, though he is now retired and often spends months away at his casa on Aruba. My baby-making factory is now closed but my sexuality seems to be ramping up as I approach thirty-five. I've given thought to finding a new, younger lover.

And I always get what I want.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Neighborly Husband shares beautiful wife with older black neighbor.in Interracial Love
A Cuckold Made Hung lodger seduces wife and cuckolds a willing husband.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
Wife Makes Me A Cuckold Wife fullfills husbands desire to be a cuckold.in Loving Wives
More Stories