All Comments on 'Two Moms, Two Laps: United'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 200 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

U have got to do another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

i love it, need to read more, thanks, need more like this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
THANK YOU !!!

Thank you for this novel of yours.

Best story I've red in years !

I hope a day you will find the inspiration to finish it.

Best luck to you and thank you again !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

must have been written by a highschooler having fantasy of being at the center of the world.!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More More MORE

Great series. Did mom

&.aunt both pregnant?Did dad agree for wife to be breed? Need answers to these questions.

RB1947RB1947about 8 years ago
You lost me

when Jeremy came in his Mother when she told him not to. I stopped liking Jeremy then. The rest was pretty much downhill.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

he is a good writer but a selfish man in his story the main character get all. like he want o make his mom pregnant but he have a gf. if u want to keep that gf don't make ur mom pregnant make baby with ur gf and he didn't any think to that colin

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 8 years ago
@aRB1947 respectfully

Take a deep breath. Repeat after me . "It's just a fantasy " 10 times. Frankly I liked it. In this dream world Jeremy is claiming his mom . The dad is a good man but flawed. It's time for Jeremy to assume control of the clan. Dad isn't being left bereft , there's three women in potentially in play . It's just that his son has first pick. I see this as a leveraged takeover where 2 businesses merge to become stronger and more efficient but dad isn't suited to be CEO. Just a fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Penny

Would really like for Penny, Alice, and Marie to fuck each other

blackfenblackfenalmost 8 years ago
hmmm!

First chapter of this story in the car was wonderful but it rapidly went downhill for me. Shame it couldn't have stuck to the original premise!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good story series NEEDS TO CONTINUE

My two cents... need to be reconciliation with Father and son, Son getting Dads permission because of the respect he has for him. Dad will know that Son will take mom at times he is unaware though but not out of his bed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Dad's Name Change...

Great episode but, why did you start calling the dad "Howard" instead of the name he had from the beginning; ie, "Harold"...??? Lose track of the character for some reason...???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Please write more for this.

I'm just not done with this story I need more. The first chapter was the best but it got a bit dull after that but it got better in this one, that's why I need more. Sorry if it seems like I'm selfish it's just the story is so good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Please continue the story , Its one of the best ones around :)

I really love the story! Please continue , I'd love to hear more!

Tall_kTall_kalmost 8 years ago
PLEASE post the finish

This story was so insanely naughty I couldn't stop reading. As with all of your stories, I love the characters and plot as much as the the wonderfully loving, unbelievably hot sex scenes. I REALLY want to find out what happens with Colin moving in, with Penny and Jeremy's relationship when separated by college, pregnancies and Dad, ALL of it. PLEASE post the rest!?

CompletedLeafieCompletedLeafieover 7 years ago
Thoughts

Some part of the story, I kept thinking about how this kid could by any chance think he had the upper hand in what he was doing, when he was trying to discuss things with his father. Like at no point during the story, he didn't realise what he was doing was straight up illegal?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Please, please finish the conclusion to this story. It was absolutely amazing! There are so many loose ends to tie up. ie. Collin moving in, Jeremy and Penny's relationship once he leaves for college, the moms possibly getting pregnant. Do any of them ever have a threesome?

Wandereri69Wandereri69over 7 years ago
Keep it going

Good story, still a lot of room for more. Keep writing about the family. I can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Colin gets his fantasy girl

Colin needs to get to fuck Alice in all Holes ,losing his virginity to his fantasy girl, then MArie, then Kelly, then Penny, then the whole family gets together, Marie and Alice suck each others cunts, the whole family including Penny , Kelly Colleen and Penny's Dad have an orgy with all the women getting it in all holes for a triple penetration

curiousboy40curiousboy40over 7 years ago

awesome, god how i wish this was my home.

ps, i think Collin needs the same deal as jerry, only seems fair. and i think that orgy needs to happen.

KRD19254KRD19254over 7 years ago
Eulogy / completion required

This story was getting long but only due to you writing in so many more variables. You left the story very unfinished, i.e.

Did you let this over sexed immature 18yr old impregnate both moms & the ramifications? Hope not, unfair to the new kids just so an 18yr old be the stud.

Actually, since mom wanted Jerry so badly I cannot understand why she did not jump on the pill right away - 'win me forever'? Is mom not just submissive but a dunce too?

Could he actually leave home with this setup? Nah....

Did Jerry finally realize how special/rare Penny is and switch to local JC to stay with her? Does he get engaged/marry Penny, how does Penny handle these sleeping arrangements when she moves in?

How will Colleen fit into this, since secrets are never kept?

Colin goes to UT in place of Jerry with Kelly?

Who actually gets Marie's tail? Does Marie go more submissive like Sis it?

Does Harold fully recover form the fight or is he now sexually impaired and what are the affects?

You build up to so much and then actually just STOP, so much possible and some things need a conclusion. Some of the stories are too long and could be shorten but you take 10 chapters to race to a cliff to and then stop - not nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Two Moms Plus

WOW!!!!!!

What a wonderful read.

It was thoroughly enjoyable.

Thank You.

Old Silver

PS. How about more......lot's of loose ends......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sorry, couldn't stay in it

At this point, the only thing I can think of is how the father is getting the short end of the stick all around. Jeremy makes a big show of being all "generous" and shit, but after all that lip service what actually happens?

He says it's unfair for his Dad to go to bed alone while he gets to fuck the night away, but isn't that exactly what happens anyway? Jeremy gets threesomes with his Mom and Aunt, and basically a foursome when Penny joins in. Meanwhile, Dad gets Marie for one night, when he's still too banged up to really do anything, and Jeremy literally has to tell his mother to spend the night with her own husband, which she more or less complains about.

That's a fucked up way to treat the guy who's probably the least fucked up character in the whole series. Shit, I want to bust Jeremy's face myself when he says things like his father is the "best Dad I could ask for". Yeah, the best Dad you could ask for, and what does he have to show for it? Seems like he was right to be afraid of his own son stealing his wife, because that's exactly what he did. After the fight, literally every time the mother shows any affection to her husband, it's because Jeremy essentially made her do it. She never goes to him of her own will; he's clearly the second choice in both her mind and heart. Actually, scratch that, he seems to rank 4th behind Marie and Colin, both of whom the mother shows more affection towards.

Would've been nice to see a final chapter where Dad gets what he was promised, but clearly it's not to be.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Threesome with Alice

I wish,you will write about threesome of Alice by her son and Husband. Fuck her both holes at a time with love and care!

I wish I have a family like this and loving mother like Alice, Who makes me hard all time then Penny and Aunt.

Once i wish Collin will get fucked by Alice.

And also penny's mom alone by Jermy.

Stormydog4516Stormydog4516almost 7 years ago
One of the most interesting stories on Literotica

Great storyline, great character development, but sadly incomplete. This story is crying to be finished. If I had the talent I would beg to be allowed to do it. Unfortunately, it's a skill I do not possess. Truthfully, only a few writers on Literotica have the ability to write like this. Most could do a stroke story but few can tell a real story that require a beginning, a middle and an ending. This story has the first two but needs the end. The story stopped but didn't end. Here's hoping for more....

MaxGirth69MaxGirth69almost 7 years ago
More

Loved the series and need to read more

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Things I desperately need

1. I need Howard to fuck the shit out of Penny. A really good daddy daughter fuck

2. Howard and Jeremy tag team all three women at some point. Alice in both holes especially

3. Colin gets to fuck Alice, or at least have her suck him off while she gets nailed by Jeremy.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Unfair to Colin

Colin got teased by his aunt on the car, got teased by his cousin when he heard those stories, got teased by his mother (the naked hand jobs), got beaten by his cousin, and is being teased by every woman in the family in the last chapters and can do nothing about it. All he got for his troubles is a blowjob from Alice. Thats not fair at all when Jeremy manipulated most of the people in his family beat up his father really bad and got away with fucking every woman in his family.

The beginning parts were good but it got really messy in the middle and didn't even have a proper/fair/long-enough ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ending could have been better

The story is very very good and all the characters are very developed and are portrayed very beautifully. Everything about this story is wonderful but the ending kinda sucked. I hope in future if you ever continue this story or write a sequel of it that would be awsome and i also liked your idea of impregnation of alice and marie through jeremy,damn that's awsome. Please think about continuing this story if had had a talent like you then i probably would have. Thank you for the amazing story.

Best of luck for your all future endeavours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This is not an ending....

This is not an ending it's just an abrupt halt to the story.

You should atleast finish it properly or write a part 2 of the stories.

Think about it id f you it's just a suggestion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Tie the knot

Let me start by saying this story has been such a joy to read! I absolutely love all the characters... Except drew! Fuck that guy...glad he for throat punched (he reminds me of the jock from "dude, where's my car"). That being said a few things that need to occur.

1. The sisters need to learn to love each other the way they love their men.

2. Jeremy needs to figure out how to bring penny into the shared relationship. She is part of his trinity. The mother, the fantasy, and penny...the love of his life.

And finally a no holds barred family night with all three girls and both men (the women loving each other as well as the men)

As for a spin of to the story...I see Penny's family becoming very close friends with Jeremy's. Colleen and her husband kinda got ditched after movie night.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It's not an ending

Great story.

Request is ,

Please continue for another 2 chapters atleast....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
the best i hve ever read

To have a happy family Colin must join the fun with Kelly...and he should live his ultimate fantasy with Alice...and they lived happily ever after

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
one of the best

Will you please continue

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyabout 6 years ago
What?

It ends there? Noooooooooooooooooooooooo.....

MAJOR04MAJOR04about 6 years ago
Great Story

You pulled it together with the last two chapters and it was excellent. Bring Penny into the family playtime but let Colin develop his own story with Kelly. It would be too much to have Colin fucking Alice or his mother who loves Harold and Jeremy... keep Jeremy at the local college and not going away because no way would it be believable that the women would stay faithful to him for four years!!!!

RandyashellRandyashellabout 6 years ago

Yeh I liked the three of them together but would have loved it if mom a aunt Marie had of fucked each other while fucking Jeremy. Mom could of sucked on her sister big tits while fucking Jeremy. Some pussy licking from the sisters Jeremy fucking the asses.

Enjoy the series hope this isn't the end

JohnnyGaltJohnnyGaltabout 6 years ago
That's It?

"I thought I was near the end, but the last chapter just kept getting bigger and bigger. I cut it off here, and hope I can somehow pull the last few plot points together in the next half-dozen pages. We'll see."

Surely there is more

Even if it is one of the pay sites?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Shouldn't there be more?

It's been 5 years since this last part got posted.

What happened next?

Did Jeremy go off to college?

Did Harold get together with both Alice and Marie?

How did Penny fit into this family dynamics?

What happened to Collin and Colleen?

So many loose ends. Surely there must be more chapters. Or at least shoot-offs. Please complete this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Next time try not to humiliate the other son a lot. He has already been puages to the edge that both his mother and aunt are having sex with his cousin a and uncle and he gets just a handjob. Please try to feel.bad for the poor guy at least once. He deserves better than this shit family who fuck each other and been looking at morals only when it came to.him

druss1965druss1965almost 6 years ago
A great story with horrible characters.

Good story as always, incomplete as is the norm. There's not a single character in this whole story that I like or give a shit about. All the women are neurotic sluts and all the male characters have no redeeming features at all. They're all horrible people.

GreenRevolverGreenRevolverover 5 years ago
Colin?

I am really trying to understand the Colin character. Is he there just for cuck? Nothing about his part makes sense. This whole thing could have been written without him in it at all. Otherwise, good story.

Brandon11Brandon11over 5 years ago
ready

dont you think its time to continue this story!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I agree....way too many

I agree. Way too many loose ends. Don't let a couple of buttholes dampen your creativity. I love this series and would really like to see how you bring in Penny and Kelly and they live happily ever after. This is a fantasy. Jeremy would have to be a Superman to cum this many times in a day, but it is fun to dream.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fantastic series..Although

First and foremost I wanted to thank you for creating one of the better series on here. Like others, I feel that another chapter would wrap up everything.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Make 4 more parts...

Can someone make 4 more parts to this story, where Colin gets to fuck his aunt and mom. So that it doesn't feel like he's being cuckold.

LunarmagusLunarmagusover 4 years ago
Author has left the story

I have read this story several times, and love it more each time I do. But sadly, I think that the author has left the story, and hasn't written anything in the last two years.

n2deep4654n2deep4654over 4 years ago
Hott!!

Love this story, i always had my hand on my cock while reading it. so damn hott.

I think Colin should have played a bigger role , getting to join in on the fun, having the moms swap him around too..

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing Story

One of, if not THE best story I've read in a LONG TIME. I do have a couple of criticisms for the story though. First; while it was nice to hear that they all love each other, was it really necessary to put "I love you" seemingly every 2 or 3 paragraphs???? Second: I would have LOVED it if there was more girl/girl stuff. Especially between Alice and Marie, they did some light stuff like Mom grabbing sisters tits and shaking them in Jeremy's face and kissing each other on the cheek.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wild with everyone involved

I have one wild idea, how it is everyone will involved in sex act under one roof at least one day, where we will make distinct pairs

Jeremy with penny's mom

Penny's dad with aunt Mary

Jeremy's dad hardol with penny

Jeremy's mom Alice with Colin (aunt merys son)

All four enjoying all four ladies

Ignore spellings

Zed998Zed998about 4 years ago
One of the best I've read in a long time

I just hope I get to read the ending someday.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Awesome

Love the story, the plot, the characters, and how it’s starting to come together. Would love to see what happens with Jeremy and Penny.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wish i didn't read this chapter

I worked at a grief counselor center for a few months. I remember this one teen killed himself and the mother said she was glad her kid died so her boyfriend wouldn't break up with her for thinking she was too old. When Marie acted the way she did when she was caught, the character got really ugly to me really fast.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Please

Re-read the entire story and - even though I'm not that much into the multiple men sharing kink - really think this story should have a follow up and an end.

So I hope to see it one day, hopefully soon.

And hopefully one where Jeremy, the MC, will really take control.

Cause he keeps saying to the women that they are his (mine, mine, mine) but then just accepts or even encourage them to be intimate with other men.

So please make an end to this story.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 4 years ago
Great Story

Would have loved for Jeremy to give Colleen at least one good fucking.

nyteramblernyteramblerover 3 years ago

Loved the story. Will be watching to see how it procceds. Am hoping I have at least some of the plot figured out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
End please

I don't think you have posted the ending of this till date. But i expect you might have wrote the ending alteast for yourself.

So can you please share it. @ nishanth.niku003@gmail.com.

Will be waiting...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Why do you gotta do us like this TTT?

I'm a fan of your work. This is my favorite series of yours and I've been waiting for years for a sequel and or finish to this story. You allude at the end you have more but still we are left jonesing for more. I know, especially since it's free, we the readers have no claim to your works but you gotta realize when you write something that is this good you gotta realize that we will clamor for more. Please finish this story! I'm sure whatever direction you decide to go it will be a quality story. It may not be what I want, but that's okay. This is yours and I'm just happy that you were willing to share this story with us. Best of luck to you and yours.

travelerdaveltravelerdavelover 3 years ago

Thanks so much for this story. It is without a doubt the best I have read in years. So now, I am suffering from a lack of completion. I realize that writing is your choice, and you probably don't "owe" us anything. However, you would certainly make a lot of people happy with something approaching a follow-up or epilogue. I suppose some authors have a situation where the story carries them into a corner and it's pretty hard to fight your way out. This certainly grew into a complex story - wonderfully complex, wonderfully written - wonderfully erotic, but not a whack-off story, but an erotic tale with great character development. I am sure that there are hundreds if not thousands of readers who would welcome something. By the way, it didn't seem unreasonable to have as many "I love you" statements pop up. It actually felt good and helped cement our understanding of their emotions and their rational thoughts.

I loved the story. Thanks so much for the huge undertaking which turned out so well. (Just try to give us some small bit more.) Bravo.

"

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Any epilogue???

Like any post story after college or his girlfriend any his family together??

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Potential commenters.......

....please take note of a few things.

TTT started writing on this site 20 years ago. His output came in surges, fits and starts. IMO, his peak creativity took place in the early 2010s, the period this story was written in. It’s my favorite of all of his work with The Last Boy Scout a close second.

Something happened. I don’t know what it was but many here know. A few stories were posted over the years here and there....good stories...

In his own words, he was asked/lured back by BlackRandl to write in March 2017, and he posted chapters of A Town Without Honor. It had a dark air to it, and after reading the chapters they were outliers to his other work. It was never finished. I doubt it will be.

I believe TTT is done, kaput, and we should enjoy the works he published and not get caught up in the FTDS. He isn’t the first or last author to publish unfinished works so do your best to smile and move on.

~Enkidu

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Is there gonna be another part of this series? It’s hot and I’m all worked up wanting more lol

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 3 years ago

I loved this series. Outstanding. You outdid yourself and thank you for sharing this. It was truly one of my favorite stories in the entire site.

BUT, I wished you hadn't stopped. I would love to have seen the future with Penny

49WIZARD8849WIZARD88about 3 years ago
A classic unfinished

To say I'm disappointed that this story isn't done is a HUGE understatement. I read a few years and I couldn't put it down. Unfinished stories drives me crazy. I don't know what happened to Tx Tall Tales but I hopes he's OK. This story would've been in my personal top 5 all time had there been an ending

emsoneemsoneabout 3 years ago

Fantastic story. Fantastic storyline. The build ups, the let downs, the anger, the pure joy and happiness kept me wanting to hurry and get to the next chapter. Great writing, great writer. Enjoyed the ride. Next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

BRILLANT, absolutly brillant!!!

All the hard work you poured into this is clear. I've read many stories over the years and this one is at the top.

Thank you so such for this story.

MaxxyJSMaxxyJSalmost 3 years ago

Really hope to see further chapters down the road, this is the first time I've found more than the first chapter and binged the whole thing, been reading that first chapter for years

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Was wondering if you were going to complete this story or not

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So, nothing new on this story line since 2013, I wonder If something happened to the Author..

Mashaton89Mashaton89over 2 years ago

I Loved these series. I wish it didn't stop here..

travelerdaveltravelerdavelalmost 2 years ago

Just read this for the third time over the past nearly decade. Thanks so much for the novel length "thriller". Your writing is amazing and just keeps me up trying to finish more before I finally turn out the lights. Thanks again.

P_DoggP_Doggalmost 2 years ago

Good story, but would have been much better if it actually had an ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Engaging story of what could happen to a family dynamic, especially when the father and son like each other and sex crosses the line. The household seemed to be settling in to the new dynamic with Marie added to the mix, though not sure how Penny or Kelly would react to slave Marie giving Jeremy a BJ in front of the entire household. My thoughts on this will change, but I can't imagine Penny will be settle for Jeremy and Marie sharing the same bedroom when he's home from college; it's supposed to be*their* time to catch up.

There also the fantasy elements - Jeremy and possibly Harold being able to ejaculate five or more times a day with five minute refractory times. Add in the amazing healing times for both those same two men. Leg braces coming off after two days? And of course the obligatory eight plus inch baseball bats they poke the women with. Almost mythologizing the incest and implying that oversized cocks and short refractory times are required for plural partner relationships whether incestuous or not. Such stories are fun, but hardly realistic.

Jeremy and Penny is a problem. She was angry when she walked in on the naked sisters, but since the had been talking about blowjobs, she was onboard with sharing the knowledge, likely believing the skill will mostly be shared with Harold. I don't see her willing to be one three women getting fucked by Jeremy; she said more than once that his cock and her pussy are exclusive, and if she learns that she's supposed to be exclusive and while Jeremy can fuck her, Marie, and Alice, she is likely to feel betrayed. When Penny isn't there, Jeremy tells Alice and Marie they belong to him (though he's actually sharing them with his father), yet he makes no provision for Penny, relegating her as the supposed GF to his side-piece. For Penny, the desire is much more personal, hence the intention to work to maintain their long distance relationship; Penny is surprisingly open with blow jobs, but even tolerating that, she likely sees Jeremy as future husband and father to her children. Penny is willing to be exclusive with penetrative sex, but her reaction to Jeremy getting Kelly's phone number shows she expects Jeremy to be exclusive in return. Letting him blow loads of sperm in his fertile mom and aunt will -- or should not fare well. Some women will adjust to harem relationships, but bucking social conventions without at least talking to her first? More, to Jeremy's parents, Penny has joined the family. With Marie and Colin moving in, does that make Kelly family once she and Colin have sex? A lot of questions regarding the teens and their relationships and many possible train wrecks. Will Colin demand access to Marie and possibly Alice as his rightful share? How will Kelly react if that comes to pass? Probably like Penny.

Fascinating and complicated dynamic with plenty of further soap opera drama. But while the Davis is settling in with open sex between the adults and Jeremy, Jeremy is treating Penny like his personal fuck buddy and not his GF and future wife -- and that's sad. She deserves better. And that's worth a ding. 4*

Texzilla58Texzilla58over 1 year ago

I enjoy this long story but.really dont like Jeremy, as he is a selfish overbearing prick. His insistence on coming in his mother while fertile, against her demands to.stop, is emotional.rape. too.many loose relationships to tie up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please give a closure. Atleast the draft you are working on. Plsss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved the story, it is so realistic and yet erotic (maybe not throughout the series) at the same time. But there is something about Alice(Jeremy's mom) that I am unable to get off my chest and I wanted to share it with someone. But again what do I tell; that I have read a fantasy story and got too entangled with some fictional character? 😄

Nevertheless, I was extremely angry when Alice makes out with Colin in the Old wounds chapter and later gives him a blowjob. Normally I wouldn't have felt something like that but after that intimate talk of her personal life with her son and making a deep connection with him and making love to her son passionately thrice and constantly repeating that her husband and her son are like two eyes of hers, it almost broke my heart to see her make out with someone else. Does all that passion for her son and her husband mean nothing? It is for this reason that I felt empathized with the dad when he couldn't take it after Alice confessed that he blew colin. He knows for a fact that Jeremy and Alice share a motherly bond and to some extent, it made sense even if they made out. But her mom literally had no explanation as to why she made out with colin. This disturbed me so much that I am in a crappy mood for 2 days straight. Does love mean nothing when it comes to carnal pleasures, how can she fool around so easily when she had a loving husband and a son and there is no dearth of lovemaking from those two (that too with huge cocks ;) ). And finally, I broke down and cried for almost an hour when Alice and Marie are making out with colin on the couch when colin comes after his date in the previous chapter. (Because the story is being told from Jeremy's perspective and if I were in Jeremy's place I couldn't take it that my mom is making out with someone after getting so close to me)

Maybe I am feeling this way because I have some mommy issues and also because I am very much connected to the mom-son (Alice and Jeremy) relationship that I am feeling so hurt personally. And for those commenting about Jeremy being able to fuck Colin's mom Marie but not allowing the other way around, Marie had a very close bond with his nephew for the reason that he takes on his dad and also because Marie loved her sister but is not on good terms with her. And it is natural to show all that love to Jeremy. On the other hand, Alice doesn't love Colin any more than as a nephew but is crazy about her husband and son. So it is quite understandable that TTT has rightly designed the scenarios. It is just that I am not able to digest the fact that Alice has such a loose character that she'd blow every tom dick and harry.

If anyone felt the same, please reach out to me, and we'll talk more about it. Kudos to TTT for bringing in such a great series and I hope he posts at least the draft versions of the remaining parts for fans like me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved the story, it is so realistic and yet erotic (maybe not throughout the series) at the same time. But there is something about Alice(Jeremy's mom) that I am unable to get off my chest and I wanted to share it with someone. But again what do I tell; that I have read a fantasy story and got too entangled with some fictional character? 😄

Nevertheless, I was extremely angry when Alice makes out with Colin in the Old wounds chapter and later gives him a blowjob. Normally I wouldn't have felt something like that but after that intimate talk of her personal life with her son and making a deep connection with him and making love to her son passionately thrice and constantly repeating that her husband and her son are like two eyes of hers, it almost broke my heart to see her make out with someone else. Does all that passion for her son and her husband mean nothing? It is for this reason that I felt empathized with the dad when he couldn't take it after Alice confessed that she blew colin. He knows for a fact that Jeremy and Alice share a motherly bond and to some extent, it made sense even if they made out. But her mom literally had no explanation as to why she made out with colin. This disturbed me so much that I am in a crappy mood for 2 days straight. Does love mean nothing when it comes to carnal pleasures, how can she fool around so easily when she had a loving husband and a son and there is no dearth of lovemaking from those two (that too with huge cocks ;) ). And finally, I broke down and cried for almost an hour when Alice and Marie are making out with colin on the couch when colin comes after his date in the previous chapter. (Because the story is being told from Jeremy's perspective and if I were in Jeremy's place I couldn't take it that my mom is making out with someone after getting so close to me)

Maybe I am feeling this way because I have some mommy issues and also because I am very much connected to the mom-son (Alice and Jeremy) relationship that I am feeling so hurt personally. And for those commenting about Jeremy being able to fuck Colin's mom Marie but not allowing the other way around, Marie had a very close bond with his nephew for the reason that he takes on his dad and also because Marie loved her sister but is not on good terms with her. And it is natural to show all that love to Jeremy. On the other hand, Alice doesn't love Colin any more than as a nephew but is crazy about her husband and son. So it is quite understandable that TTT has rightly designed the scenarios. It is just that I am not able to digest the fact that Alice has such a loose character that she'd blow every tom dick and harry.

Kudos to TTT for bringing in such a great series and I hope he posts at least the draft versions of the remaining parts.

bobunobubobunobuover 1 year ago

I loved this story. It seems that you had intended to write at least one more chapter to tie it all up. Would love to see that happen

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Consistently 5 stars 🌟.

I’ve had to use a riotous prevent sores for the last few chapters.

Bill S.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

No question, 5 star series. Love is never wrong.

Darkness86Darkness86over 1 year ago

Great story abit dissapointed that Harold had more severe injuries than Jeremy needs another chapter to finish the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is like a book I can’t put down but doesn’t have the last chapter! I need this to be corrected Tx Tall Tails! You have audience now that you can’t leave hanging! I don’t think I’ve ever blasted through a series as quickly as this one. It hits all the right buttons in both good and bad ways.

Please finish it off with a glorious ending!

blackknight314blackknight314about 1 year ago

Great job, thanks for sharing.

Gym52Gym5212 months ago

EXCELLENT, yet again

Gym52Gym5212 months ago

What a pity that you appear to have had a serious writers block, unfortunately this story has been left on a cliffhanger ending with no next chapter. There are some issues to be addressed here but you the author are the only one who knows where the characters are due to go.

RtyuhgfRtyuhgf11 months ago

Please complete the story. Very hot!

JohnBrownHPJohnBrownHP11 months ago

Loved the series, im hoping for the final chapter. But looking at the date of the last chapter submission was 10 years ago i am not holding out much hope.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Please complete the two moms Two laps series

hipsterman1137hipsterman113710 months ago

Complete the story man!!

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG10 months ago

Wwwweellllll....where is the finish?? Because, that can not be the end....

🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠😭😭😭😭😭😱😱😱😱😱

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

No, tell me that's not how it ends. There has to be another chapter. I didn't read through all of that great story just to be left hanging. Say it isn't so! Damn it, not like this. Not like this... I mean I can imagine what most of the ending goes like, but it's not the same. I really hope the author uploads the last part.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I read this story almost 4 years ago and I thought of it today and came here to check if there's any update. It's disappointing when writers don't complete their stories. I guess well written unfinished story is still better than a story with rushed ending.

joesijoesi6 months ago

Skipped a lot at the end, to much drama between the aunt, mom, dad and girlfriend, only thing missing was the cat and the hamster! Overall a good story, some chapters 5 other4 ⭐️

iceman60iceman604 months ago

Still waiting for the final chapter. Read the full story and enjoyed it but disappointed it had no conclusion. One more chapter is all I think it needs.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Dude loved your story but your ending sucks a big one. There was no ending

Bigshow2024Bigshow20244 months ago

Loved it , couldn't put it down, please tell me there's more to come

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Man your stories start great but I thought it would be get to point were both sisters will get dp by father & son & maybe add Colin and make airtight I hope you get their but great series please don't end it like this chapter it was little bore

kdeville87kdeville873 months ago

great I would love to see both of them having kids with Jeremy and the dad be ok with it. Penny has to find out he is having sex with them both and maybe join in.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Wait what? Is that all? No freaking way man! We need a complete, happy ending. That can't be the end, right? Please complete the series man. Cliffhanger ending with no next chapter? No way!

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

I do which you’d add the finish to this work. Love a long double team session with Jeremy his Dad and the sisters.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTx Tall Tales@Tx Tall Tales
The only thing constant is change. A new State, a new City, a new Job, and new Stories (coming soon).

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES