Two Perspectives Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started to stroke him a little, first up his inner thigh and then lightly over his testicles. Usually this started to get a male hard almost immediately but this boy's dick wasn't co-operating. But I had learned a thing or two over the years about how to make a male hard, I found the opening at the end of his foreskin and forced my finger inside, my fingernail making contact with the sensitive head of his penis causing young Toby to yelp suddenly.

"Oh, don't be such a baby!" I said, this of course always happened but it nearly always worked.

"That hurt me you bitch! What the hell do you think you're doing?!?" shouted the young man.

"Just trying to get you nice and hard so I can see your malehood properly" I said, "now stop fidgeting and let me get you nice and hard". Hmmm... perhaps by inflicting some pain I was being a bit too hard on him, despite being 18 he was still a youngster after all.

He sighed heavily and I continued. I returned to more gentle stroking and caressing, I would just have to be more patient with this one. After a while though I was rewarded with the sight of his penis beginning swell and fill with blood, won't be long now I thought to myself.

Sure enough, within a couple of minutes he was fully erect. I could tell that he was highly embarrassed by having a female seeing him having an erection. But he truly had nothing to be ashamed of, his dick was a decent enough size, he seemed to be very nicely endowed for a young man of his age. It was not too big to be intimidating to a girl but not so small that it would cause embarrassment in a male changing room environment. It stood out proud from his body, slightly darker in colour than the rest of him.

"Wow, what a beautiful specimen" I said lying through my teeth, "what a cute little dick you have!"

So, enough with the compliments, now it was time to try and get my fix, I spat into my hand and grabbed hold of his penis and started to masturbate him.

"Wh... wh... what are you d... d... doing!?!" he said in utter surprise and astonishment.

"Well, now that it's out we might as well have a little fun with it, there's no-one else around after all" I replied as I continued to stroke his dick.

He looked down at me as I masturbated him, precum started to leak from his dick, my rapid stroking causing it to foam slightly. His precum made his penis more and more slick making my job easier.

"Ohhhhh damn! this is fantastic" he said as I wanked him harder and faster.

"Well" I said, "sounds like someone's starting to enjoy himself!" Won't you hurry up and fucking cum already!! I thought.

Of course, the longer he enjoyed himself the longer it would take for him to give me the cum I so desperately wanted, so with my left hand I started to stroke and gently caress his balls to try and get him to cum a bit quicker. This seemed to have little effect so I moved my paw down between his legs and up between his buttocks.

It wasn't long before I found his anus, this would get things moving, I thought. I removed my hand and put my finger in my mouth for a little lubrication and placed it back at his anus, this is gonna hurt ya boy! I thought, but who knows, you might like it!

Forcefully, I shoved my finger up into his rectum and pretty soon I located Toby's prostate.

"OWWWW!!!" he cried out from the pain of my fingernail scratching at his prostate.

"H – holy f – fuck!" he stammered.

The prostate stimulation finally seemed to be doing the trick, I had been doing this long enough to know when a male was about to cum, an indescribable sense of anticipation took over my body as I brought the young man closer and closer to the point of ejaculation. I moved my head closer to his penis in order to catch the precious male essence straight from the tap as it were. Finally, he said the words I had been waiting for.

"Oh f – f – fuck, I'm c – cu – cummmmminggg!!" and a couple of seconds later a blast of semen shot out of his dick and straight into my waiting mouth.

Oh the ecstasy! Immediately I was hit by the unique flavours that only freshly ejaculated semen could provide. It was both salty and sweet at the same time and it had an intoxicating effect on me. Several further blasts followed and I caught nearly every last drop, it was by far the most delicious cum I had ever tasted, but what I loved most about it was the quantity and I had a good fill before he stopped ejaculating.

"Mmmmmm!! damn boy, your cum is delicious!" I said, deciding to get every last drop of the precious fluid I took his entire dick into my mouth and licked the last residues of cum from it.

As soon as I removed his penis from my mouth and my finger from his bum I knew that it was time to make my escape before he got any ideas of taking our liaison any further.

So I got up off my knees and said "thank you so much boy! see ya 'round!" and as quickly as I could I ran around to the car, jumped in and floored it!

I could hear him shouting something at me but as I looked in the rear view mirror I could clearly see that young Toby had tripped over his own clothing and had fallen in a heap on the ground. Works every time! Males can be so stupid sometimes! I thought chuckling to myself.

But then I remembered something, he had left his rucksack in the car. I couldn't bring myself to deprive him of his college coursework so I stopped the car, opened the door and tossed it out before gunning the throttle once more. I may get off on humiliating males and drinking their semen with no regard to their own pleasure but I'm not that much of a bitch!

I could still taste him as I rejoined the main road, I made a mental note to find another young man as soon as I could!

12