Two Sides of the Coin - The Play

Story Info
Was I being cheated on as I cuckolded another?
4.2k words
4.04
18.7k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a culmination of a chat with a friend of mine, thanks dude!

I was finding myself alone at home more and more as my wife's career change caused her to work more often than not, though I was confused as to when she was at the gym or at work. With our kids grown and gone, I began to look for things to do, and saw a notice about a play written and produced by an up and coming director. I decided to try out for it, having done some acting in high school and college. I had waited almost too long when I tried for a simple role when the director said I was perfect for the male lead, and introduced me to his fiancée who had the female lead. Mara was her name, and I had to admit it helped my ego when she smiled widely and shook my hand, her curves barley hidden by street clothes.

I avidly took the script home and began reading. I was surprised when after completing his memorable script that I would be getting very intimate with his fiancée, a knockout in all respects! My wife pretty much ignored me and my efforts other than saying she would try to attend the showing in a few weeks' time.

I studied my lines hard and at the first rehearsal the director, Johann, complimented me quite a bit. He felt I had what it took for the character; I felt Mara's eyes on me, as I was wearing a loose pair of shorts and a t-shirt due to the heat. I felt good about my body and she seemed to like what she saw. She was wearing a t-shirt and shorts that seemed painted on, I was glad my shorts were loose as Johann had us work the actions in with the dialogue; I found her touches provocative, though always per Johann's direction.

We agreed to practice our lines together after that rehearsal, and we met several times over the coming weeks, my wife never once questioned what I was doing or exhibited any interest in lthe play. As Mara and I got better with our lines and technique, I would often come home aroused, and with my wife showing up right after me I had hoped to use that energy to revive our lackluster sexual relationship, but she would just rush to the shower and deny me any sex as she was just too tired and stressed; often she would be sweaty and her makeup a mess.

Mara and I pleased Johann with our hard work, who turned out to be quite detailed in his instruction on the physical aspects. There were several scenes in which Mara and I would be barely dressed as well as touching, for which he claimed to have some nude colored underwear for our own propriety. Mara would be topless, so he expected us to get comfortable with that right away, as he was scheduling final dress rehearsals shortly.

He assured us both the lighting would reveal the curves and motions, but not the explicit details of what we were doing. Reading the final script that he handed to me carefully one night, I realized that the play ended with Mara orgasming as she rode me; it was how her character realized her freedom from her own drab marriage, reflecting my own home life I found myself thinking.

I went home to tell my wife some of the details, but again she was out late. I woke up to her coming in the door, her business attire in disarray. She smelled of alcohol and cigar smoke, and immediately went to shower. I noticed she was wearing a lacey pair of panties I didn't recognize when she dropped her clothes to the floor next to our bed before going into the bathroom and closing the door. I fell asleep before she came to bed, and in the morning she was up and gone by the time I was out of the shower.

The panties must have been a figment of my imagination as I didn't find them as I collected the laundry and then went to work. The weekend came and my wife left to work out again before I woke, so I got around and went to Mara's house to practice the final version of the choreography that Johann had written up for his fiancée and I to act out on stage.

I had picked out some white Calvin Klein briefs, khaki pants, and a silk v neck shirt to wear, might as well be comfortable I had decided. She greeted me at the door in a towel, blushing as their morning had been hell and additionally Johann was called away to another job. I blushed, considering what we were supposed to practice; I hadn't expected to ever be alone with my attractive costar!

She led me into a nicely furnished room "He will watch from his office, ever the multi-tasker" she said indicating a webcam setup. I felt a bit better and waited for her to get dressed.

Mara reappeared in some colorful yoga pants and a comfortable crop top, I noticed her lack of bra underneath the top, but she just giggled in her way, saying something about a girl must be comfortable. She explained we were to go through each scene and at the end Johann would give us both pointers on improving our performance, I was impressed by his professionalism, to be honest, and didn't think things would get to out of hand

Mara and I went through the scenes slowly and avoided too close of contact, opting for kisses on cheeks and occasional touches; both of which made us laugh. The final scene was tricky as she was supposed to ride me to completion. We agreed she could straddle my waist instead of my crotch throughout the scene. She got up to call Johann and confirm we were done.

She giggled, "At least my yoga pants hide any bodily reactions," she said as she hung up.

I looked at my crotch, and my khakis had a large wet spot where I had apparently leaked through.

"It's ok, its ok" she laughed, "It's cute and I'm glad I'm not the only one a bit hot!"

Her nipples had been hard throughout the practice, I had had no choice in not noticing, but to hear her admit to her pants hiding her own reactions made me feel a bit better. She offered me a cold drink while we waited for Johann's callback.

I was sitting when Johann finally called. He apologized for not being there and then said "It's clear you have the dialogue down, but the choreography was completely off, and also what were we wearing and why you both haven't disrobed as per my script?"

Mara and I blushed at each other as he gave instructions "Babe, get Rob those linen shorts you got me for Valentine's from my drawer and any t-shirt for him to wear. You should wear that lacey camisole I got you for Christmas and those sleeping shorts that you wear in the summer" he added.

She nodded and got up and left the room, knowing not to argue with the director. She came back in her very skimpy outfit and handed me mine. I went to change right away, not wanting to delay the inevitable.

Upon my return I was brought to a standstill by the director. "No. No Rob," Johann exclaimed "I can see your briefs, please remove them, we are all adults here." He said matter of factly.

I looked at Mara and she nodded so I demurred, knowing my patch of pubic hair was visible beneath the thin yet comfortable shorts as I returned to the room. The shirt clung to my chest, but Mara's camisole seemed to show more of her breasts than it covered, and her shorts were cut so high on her hips, I involuntarily covered my crotch with my hands to hide my body's response.

"From the top" Johann's voice broke my revelry and his fiancée and I began again.

At our first kiss he interrupted, "Come on you two, a second grader kisses his mother with more passion," so we acquiesced and kissed longer and with more zest, our eyes open in an effort to be professional.

Johann never had us remove our shorts, but our tops were expendable, Mara blushed as much as I did the first time she revealed her full breasts; her nipples were pointed at me well before I touched them. The script insisted she hold my face to her chest as her character dwelled on cheating on her husband, who only cared about his business and who worked constantly. When we finished that scene I didn't think Johann noticed on the webcam how her blush extended from her face to nearly her ribs. I knew her shorts were damp in her crotch just from a brief look, and I felt her eyes measuring my length, the linen shorts when wet from me or her, it was unclear where I had captured the dampness, did little to hide my arousal beneath.

"Final scene, good job let's finish this," Johann directed from his offsite chair.

We began the intricate dance again, the removal of shirts as per his details, the kissing, and the caresses, how hands slide down over curves, and how mouths explored necks and nipples. The scene required fellatio, at which looking down at Mara, her firm butt out as she knelt at my waist, my heart was pounding like a jackhammer. I felt precum dripping down my length as she breathed on my shaft through the damp material, my tip as plump as I had ever felt it! Her hands on my hips seemed determined to remove my shorts, her fingers trembling visibly to control herself, her hands became fists on my thighs.

My turn at cunnilingus was no less calming; I looked up at her face as I knelt by her feet, her bright eyes were on fire between her firm breasts, and her nipples seemed to be vibrating in my line of sight as her hand went to my head, as per the script. My face was close enough to her soaking shorts to make out her pink folds, even her clitoris was visible through the material! I breathed in her intoxicating scent as I did allow my lips to press on both sides of her smooth inner thighs.

As we moved to the climatic end, Mara was once again slightly bouncing on my stomach. Personally I was relieved as I could feel my neglected member pulse mere inches from her heated bottom, I knew just a brush of pressure would have me shooting off like a virgin teenager on his first date!

Johann's voice came over the speaker, "Mara imagine people thinking you are riding Rob's belly button to orgasm your way to freedom from your dullard, how's that going to look?" he asked in a stern voice.

She locked eyes with me and I could only nod as she shrugged and slid down my abs to my waiting shaft. My stomach was wet with her essence now, and she flinched as she settled down, the thin material of our shorts was all that kept us from becoming one as I felt her wet folds grind on my aroused shaft. Somehow she kept to script, moaning as she cupped her breasts as she orgasmed for real!

Her hands were on my pectorals, clutching me before she came to her senses a few moments later, somehow I hadn't cum! As she climbed off of me Johann's voice came over the speaker once again, "Brilliant baby, brilliant indeed! Even I believed you came and freed your character from her husband's cold grasp, god I can't wait to get home to you. Thanks Rob, great work, see you next Friday for dress rehearsals!" the man enthusiastically proclaimed.

Mara took a deep breath as Johann logged off. "Are you... did you... do you need to." she tried to say, embarrassment in her eyes, indeed her left arm was already across her chest, hiding her nipples from my view as she looked at the tented wet shorts that basically announced rather than hid my predicament.

I looked down at my crotch, my shaft was hard and throbbing, my tip so red it glowed through the drenched linen shorts, Mara had certainly let loose I noted before I replied "I. I uh. No. No I didn't. I um." I stuttered as I got up, my erection leading the way to the bathroom where I shot off several ropes at the first touch of my fingers on my bare shaft, hitting the bathroom mirror before the rest spitting into the sink.

Gathering my thoughts as I cleaned up the mess, I put my street clothes back on carefully, thinking on what I would say to my sexy co-star. Upon exiting the bathroom I found Mara just outside the door, dressed in a long sleeve t-shirt and Bermuda shorts.

"I", she started to apologize.

"Its fine," I interrupted her, raising my hand to soften my abruptness.

"Quite the experience eh" I chuckled before refusing her offer of a drink, even with Johann only ten minutes out I made my excuses and thanked her, saying I would see them both at the last dress rehearsal the coming Thursday night!

Not surprisingly, my wife wasn't home even though I wasn't very late. A note carelessly written saying she was out with the girls and don't wait up was waiting for me on the kitchen counter. I laughed and threw it away and went to shower, masturbating twice to completion until I went to sit on the couch with a six pack and a pizza to celebrate.

My wife showed up around 3AM, drunk and giggling as I met her in the hallway after hearing her stumble inside the house. I could see despite the dim light that her neck was covered with hickeys, "Good your up, come fuck me" she slurred, the strap of her dress sliding down her arm, revealing her bare, tanned breast.

I followed her to the bedroom where her dress was already on the floor and she was on the bed naked, her legs spread wide. My orgasms from Mara and the six pack of beer that led to some scotch kept me from getting hard, "Freaking typical" she grunted, "Eat me you pussy" her hands pushing me down to where her legs joined. Her vulva was flushed bright pink, indeed it seemed bruised as she grabbed my ears and forced my face against her pussy.

Instead of the freshly aroused scent of Mara or even how my wife smelled before, her pussy was almost tangy, and when my lips pressed against her sex she started orgasming, her cum was strangely thick and gooey as I licked and sucked. She had surprising strength as she rubbed her aroused vulva against my mouth, her words muffled by her thighs on my ears, "Go on then Robbie eat what I brought you", her screams of pleasure ending as she uncharacteristically passed out, her fingers slowly letting go of my hair and ears. Her taste was so strong I had to get up and drink a couple of glasses of water to clear my throat. I returned to bed and slept beside my wife, dreaming of Johann shouting instructions to me as I chased an angel around a palace.

The next morning I woke to my wife complaining, "Fuck what did you do to me, I should charge you with rape, look at my neck, what are you a teenager", she grumbled as she went to the bathroom and got into the shower.

I rolled out of bed, picking up her dress, I didn't find any panties to speak of making me shake my head in bewilderment. After hanging the dress up to air out, I found her phone beneath the bed where dozens of messages blinked as if waiting for immediate response. My wife had engaged the phone lock so I wasn't able to see what she had been up to at all.

As I was eating some breakfast, newspaper in my hands, she showed up at the other side of the dining room table wearing running shorts that held her bum like a glove and a white sports bra. "I need to go for a run and I have an appointment at the spa, ciao" and with that she left. I spent the rest of the day going over some work matters as well as reviewing my lines, it was going to be a busy week. My thoughts going between Mara and the bizarre behavior of my wife all afternoon.

My wife returned that night with barely a word about that night before. She did her chores, called the kids, and generally avoided me. I was ok with that, slowly compartmentalizing my relationship with my wife as well as my upcoming rehearsals with Mara.

The following days drug by slowly, though I heard from Johann one night thanking me for my diligence and professional approach to his work.

The night of the final dress rehearsal, Johann came to the men's dressing room. "Thanks for your actions at and after the home rehearsal, Mara told me how you were a true gentleman through it all and sometimes when I'm creative director mode I don't think about the situation I may put people." he said with a apologetic smile.

He then handed me a pair of rather nude colored underwear, "Wear these beneath your costume to keep this a family production" he added, patting my arm before he went off. I put them on, they were tight and seemed waterproof, I had to agree they would prevent any adult ratings for the show.

Throughout the night Mara was perfect in her acting, I fed off that and gave my best performance to date. At the end of the rehearsal more than one fellow actor and actress asked how I kept my cool, indeed I had been half erect a couple of times, but remained focused on doing my part to prepare for the opening. Mara hugged me afterward, "Thank you, you gave Johann and I a lovely weekend, I'm glad you didn't take advantage of the situation." She patted my ass as she left, which left me reeling with possibilities.

The show was happening that coming Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, a true limited production. The first two nights went well, but the final night, the night I left tickets at the gate for my wife and her best friend, Johann caught up to me before the curtain call.

"You know the performance has been good but I need something to get you and Mara to give the performance you gave at the house last week so I'm pulling your nude undies, we just need that spark to involve the audience, you understand?" he stated rapidly.

My heart was pounding a thousand beats a second I swear, my manhood had even lurched. "Is Mara ok with all of this?" I asked.

"Of course, she kind thought it would help too", a distant look in his eye made me nod, "Very well then!" Johann shook my hand and walked off hurriedly. The guys in my dressing room didn't seem to notice I didn't put the nude underwear on, and then suddenly it was Showtime!

The first scenes set the tempo well, Mara seemed to have a glint in her eye, I couldn't help be drawn to her, so I would guiltily look to where my wife was to be sitting, the two seats were empty every time I looked! The first scene I had actual nerves was when Mara and I were to first kiss in a dark car. When she reached to pull my zipper down, we both lurched with electricity as her fingers found my erection for the first time, the lights dimmed as her head went down as if to orally pleasure me. Her mouth was wet as she actually kissed my tip; only the drawing curtain meant to switch scenes kept her from continuing!

"Yum" she giggled as she went to change her costume. I went to do the same, trying to hide my erection from the stage crew.

The next scene where her breasts were first bared I returned the favor of her mouth brushing my manhood; my teeth and lips quickly making her hard points wet and even stiffer as our script turned into a game of one-ups-man-ship.

As the scene evolved to when Mara's character went down on mine in the hallway of my office building, I noticed my wife and rather than her best friend Betty, some tall gentleman was sitting next to her. As Mara lowered her face to my crotch, the microphone caught the sound of my zipper going down, the lights cleverly only showed her head moving, but for the first time Mara's lips were actually sliding up and down my shaft, her fingers knowledgeably tickling my balls, my moans as the theater went dark were not faked!

The next scene had me on my knees, with Mara's dress pulled up, the lights felt warm on the top of my head, though no one could see it, my tongue got its first taste of her sweetness, her choked cry of pleasure ended the scene as the lights switched to where her husband counted his money.

As we stood up to change costumes, Mara kissed me in the dark, tasting herself, "Keep it up" she said huskily as she hustled off, I thought I caught a distinct wriggle in her hips as she left me there.

The final scene finally arrived, Mara was to decide to leave her husband and join me, the script made the audience believe she was going to leave me in my beach house for her husband! Johann's artistry was perfection, despite how we slowly undressed each other and kissed and explored each other, no one would be able to tell if we were nude or not, and certainly few patrons wanted to see a live sex act! However they did, each touch was real, each moan and grasping fingertip found its true mark. From missionary to doggie, we skillfully explored the Tantra, bodies now knowing how truly well they fit together. As the final minutes of the scene began, I rolled onto my back as Mara straddled me, she looked out into the audience, knowing where my wife was sitting with the strange man, Mara's head rolled back, her mouth opening in silent agony as she took all I had to give her.

12