Two Weeks In Paradise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chatomana
Chatomana
9 Followers

She got him on his back and started to work her way down his body, kissing and gently biting his skin. By the time she reached his cock, it was hard and waiting for her to give it some attention. Denise stopped just above the shaft, her hot breath was felt through his pubic hair area. With her tongue, she slowly started to lick the bottom of Brandon’s shaft. Circling around the base of his shaft then working her way upwards to the head. At the bottom of the head, she lightly brushed the sensitive area, sending jolts of pleasure throughout his body.

Opening her mouth, Denise engulfs Brandon’s entire cock in her mouth and into her throat.

“OH GOD, DENISE!” Brandon cried out in total ecstasy.

She withdrew his cock from her mouth and did it again. Brandon grabs the headboard of the bed while thrusting his hips upward every time that she bobbed her head. Denise’s throat action was getting too much for Brandon as he felt the cum inside of his testicles building up to be released.

Brandon pushed Denise’s head away from his cock and has her rolls onto her back. Taking a pillow, he places it under her ass then takes the lubricant and applies it to her ass then his cock.

Brandon lifted her legs in the air as he slowly eased his hard cock into her ass. He looked at her face after he got all of his cock inside of her and saw the fiery passion in her eyes. She reached up and pulled him down to her. Urging Brandon on, Denise could feel the friction of his belly rubbing against her cock with each thrust he made.

“I want us to come together.” Denise moaned.

Brandon increased the speed of his thrusts and he felt Denise’s pre-cum pooling around her cock.

Denise felt wonderful. Her pre-cum lubricated her cock and it wasn’t long before she felt the cum inside of her, welling up to be released.

“I can’t hold it any longer!” Brandon said with beads of sweat running down his face.

“I there, honey.” Denise cried out. “Kiss me, Brandon, and cum inside of me.”

As their lips touched together, Brandon’s cum floods Denise’s bowels as her cock shoots her cum between them.

After both of the were spent, Brandon laid on top of her with his cock still inside of her and not long afterwards, it softens and slips out of her. Rolling off of her, Denise got up and got a towel from the bathroom. When she had cleaned Brandon and herself up, she crawled back in bed. Snuggling up to him, she kissed him and they were soon fast a sleep.

To be continued...maybe

Chatomana
Chatomana
9 Followers
12