Two Weeks of Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry.." She said after a few seconds.

"Huh? Oh it's nothing."

She could tell he was embarrassed.

"Perhaps I'll get dinner started." She said, yet again breaking another silence.

She was bewildered. Her son was a good foot away from her and she felt it that well. He was endowed well enough and now she knew it. But this was wrong. Thinking about her son's dick, she quickly dismissed the thought. Still in the pool, Jake smiled to himself. He had just finished another step to fucking his own mother.

He followed her inside after a couple more minutes of wading around in the pool. She had changed into dry clothes and her hair was still slightly damp from the swim. She was in the kitchen, reaching for things in her cupboard, most likely spices for that night's dinner.

"Why not save the trouble and we can call for a pizza?" Jake asked.

"You don't like my cooking?" She laughed, obviously trying to ignore what had just happened.

"Yeah, I do, but who says we need some fancy home cooked meal. I say we order a pizza, kick back and watch a movie."

"Okay, that works. You go rent a movie and I'll order the pizza. Deal?"

"Deal."

His trip to the Blockbuster was quick, but still not convenient enough to warrant not owning a Netflix account yet. He walked down the aisles and didn't know what movie to pick. Horror? Comedy? Action? His gut told him to go for something with sex, but it would be awkward watching that with his mom he thought. But then he remembered his plan. So he went to romance and found a movie his mom had wanted to see with his father a few months ago when it was in theaters. The film's name was A Room In Paris. It was about a young couple who went to France in order to find their friend who had gone and never returned. He had read reviews and saw that it had a few intense sex scenes. An indy film would promise to bring the goods in the sex department so with that he rented it and purchased some popcorn. On his way home he stopped at a 7/11 and went to the condom aisle. He didn't know what to do. He stood there pondering the day, and if anything he had done was justifiable enough for him to get a condom pack. Did he entertain the possibility his mom, a woman in her right mind, would ever have sex with her own child. He knew is parent's sex life wasn't as active as she'd have liked it, but did that mean she would up and let her own 18 year old son have incestuous intercourse with her? He suddenly became sad. The reality of what he was trying to do had sunk in as he stood there in the condom line. But a silver lining grew to his thoughts. Why not? Why not buy the condoms? If anything happened, and he planned on trying his hardest, he'd be ready. So with that he purchased the condoms and drove home.

When he arrived home he dropped his bags on the table and went to the living room, his mom was sitting on the couch sipping some wine from a glass.

"I forgot to ask you what kind of pizza you wanted so I haven't ordered yet sorry!"

"That's okay, I got the movie and some popcorn to hold us over."

"What movie?"

"Okay, you know those months ago you wanted to see that indie film that got a limited release?"

"Yes, don't tell me, you rented Une Salle à Paris?!"

"Uh, yeah. A Room In Paris..."

"Wow kiddo, thank you! I had forgotten all about that movie. "

"Of course, you go pop the popcorn and put in the movie, I'm going to go change."

He ran upstairs into his room and found the box he kept hidden under his bed. In it were a few items, including something he had picked up online. It was a male scented perfume. It wasn't strong; in fact it made subtlety its selling point. It was just enough; musk clouded by lots of cologne. He sprayed his neck twice and changed into his regular around the house clothes which were a pair of gym shorts and an older t-shirt. In this case, his favorite Red Hot Chili Peppers shirt. He went back down stairs and his mom was sitting on the couch, legs up flipping through the channels.

"I just ordered the pizza and popped the popcorn. Wanna pop in that DVD?" She asked, anxious to see the film. She had obviously not seen reviews or read anything story wise or else she wouldn't be so eager to watch such an explicit movie with her own son. Jake knew this and was using it to his advantage.

"Okay." He smiled at his mom politely.

The disc tray slid in and Jake was mentally preparing for what might come. He fast forwarded the ads and went straight to the play button. The movie opened up to a skyline view of France. A man being chased by some European thugs ran down an alleyway. Pretty interesting beginning Jake thought. Not at all what he expected. The movie played on and the plot moved at a brisk pace. Then a scene came up. The couple that went to rescue their friend had checked into a motel. A dead giveaway to what was next. Jake repositioned himself next to his mom on the couch.

The man approached the woman and began kissing her neck. She arched her head back and began moaning ever so seductively. He kissed down her neck until he was at the nape of her breasts. With that, the man took the woman's shirt and began unbuttoning it. There were her breasts unimpeded by a bra. Jake's mom made kind of a clearing her throat kind of noise as the scene continued to heat up. The man took one of her nipples into his mouth and began sucking. Meanwhile his hands crept lower and lower until it found her mound. His finger pressed into the clitoris area pretty hard and the woman let out a loud vulgar moan. Jake looked over and his mom was beginning to get visibly uncomfortable. Jake was about to suggest fast forwarding the sex scene since it had obviously gotten her in the mood, but before he could speak out of the corner of his eye he saw her hand move between her hips that were curled against her chest. Jake said nothing and let his mom continue with whatever she was doing down there. Jake looked down and noticed that he was now growing, so he crossed his legs. He placed a hand over his bulge and rubbed once. A shock of pleasure shot to his brain and made him quiver a bit. He glanced down again at his mom and could see the silhouette of her fingers rubbing against herself. Jake almost came right then and there.

"Mom..." he whispered.

"Yes?"

"I-" Before he could speak he was interrupted by the ring of the doorbell.

"I'll go get that, pause the movie will ya?" She said, rising from the couch and going to the door.

Jake's eyes followed her ass, which was still hugged by the same leggings she was wearing earlier in the day. She went to the door, but it wasn't the pizza guy. It was their next door neighbor, Ted. Ted was a middle aged nothing who had sunk into the same routine for the last 5 years. His mom and Ted discussed something and Ted left with a pleasant look on his face.

"What did Ted want?" Jake inquired.

"He invited us to a barbecue this Saturday."

"Oh. Hey listen, we can skip this scene. If you're uncomfortable..."

"Jake, we're both adults. It's fine." She said quickly returning to her spot on the couch.

Jake smiled and nodded. Technically he had been an adult for only a week as his 18th birthday had recently passed. He didn't feel as adult as his mom had just suggested he was. In fact, if watching this scene wasn't part of his plan Jake would have made an excuse to leave the room. He still felt 17, and nothing had happened to make him feel "adult". Not yet at least. He hit play and the scene continued. His mother \ returned her hand to rest between her thighs, while her knees were pulled up to her chest.

Jake also returned to rubbing his cock through his shorts. He wasn't sure if she was aware he was doing this, after all they were a few feet apart on the couch. Jake couldn't be sure. He scooted closer, closing the two foot gap between them. His mom's hand was moving backwards and forwards instead of in and up. She was pressing into her lips over her leggings. This almost drove Jake mad. His own mother was masturbating right in front of him. He looked down and he was doing the same, rubbing his cock through his shorts. His mother's eyes were trained on the scene, which had been going on for about a minute now. Jake had no idea how much longer it was going to last. Then the movie answered for him. The woman who was riding the man arched her back and moaned. He peered over at his mother, and her hand was moving faster and faster until-- There was silence, except his mom let out a small ragged inhale of air which seemed to get lost in the movie's audio. The scene ended and Jake's mom was convinced she went unseen, and was oblivious to what Jake had been doing.

As the scene ended, so did Jake's mom. His erection subsided, but was very sensitive. At this point a soft breeze would make him cum his shorts. The movie continued for around twenty minutes. The main characters had found their friend. He had his cards and passport stolen and now worked for a farmer in the European countryside earning money, just enough to get by. The farmer let the friends stay for the night, though their friend had no plans of going back to France. Inside the house the friend they had been searching for snuck out of his bedroom. Jake was nervous, but the desire for his mom was increasing by the second. He gulped and broke the silence.

"Hey, you know something? You're a great mom." He smiled.

"Aw. What makes you say so?"

"Just, dad's gone for weeks at a time and you manage to get things done. Hell you did all the yardwork before I even got up today. That's being a skillful mother."

She smiled back at Jake and moved in close. They continued watching the movie and Jean, the one who got lost, entered the room of the farmer's daughter. The true reason he never left was because he had fallen in love with her. He hadn't even phoned home, and the farm had a phone despite being a period piece of the 60's. The farmer's daughter was asleep, but Jean climbed on top of her and planted some small kisses on her neck to wake her up. She smiled before opening her eyes and kissed him back. Kissing turned to snogging, and snogging turned to groping as the scene grew more intense. Jake repositioned awkwardly as the scene caused him to grow a bit harder. He glanced down and there was a clear protrusion where his erection was. He cleared his throat as the scene continued to grow more explicit. They were now going down on one another. Jake couldn't help but notice that his arm was still firmly around his mother.

The scene grew hotter and hotter and eventually the two were in the throes of passionate love. Jake began making circles over where the base of his penis began on his pants, hoping his mom would take notice. And that she did. She said nothing of course; she was amazed at him not caring his mom was there. Perhaps he thinks she doesn't notice, she told herself. Jake's rubbing combined with the movie scene caused her to grow wet. She took a pillow and placed it over her lap. She then slid a hand under the pillow and under her leggings. She did not have any panties on. She placed a finger over her clit and began rubbing. She hoped Jake wouldn't notice but it would have been suspicious to break their cuddling right now. Were she and Jake really masturbating next to each other? Both thought the other person wasn't taking notice, but they indeed were. Jake could tell her breathing was getting more intense.

Thoughts passed through Amanda's head. She'd never had one dirty thought about anyone other than her husband, and now she was sitting next to her son as both got off. She began thinking of how it looked, or how long it was. Thoughts she never expected to be having about her son. She fought them back as each came with a pang of disgust. But disgust led to intrigue and she wanted to know more. She was happily in love with her husband but he was away so much that they only had sex when they had time, which was very little. Between his work and her own ventures, there wasn't much time for each other. And there was her son, sweet and loving, there whenever she needed him. At the drop of a hat he'd be there for her. She even began to resent her husband at that point. But what would Jake think? What would Jake say? She had no idea that he had wanted to bed his mother since he hit puberty. She didn't know this however, in fact if she made a move Jake would have pounced her. Fortune favors the bold she told herself, a motto which Jake also lived by. She was slightly disgusted with what she was about to do, but it had been two months since she last had sex, and her son was now a hero in her eyes.

Fear left her and for a moment her heart leapt. She reached over and grabbed his clearly defined cock through his shorts. Jake jumped for a moment, was this really happening? His heart was going a thousand beats per minute as she began rubbing up and down his cock. Jake grew exponentially harder in an instant and had now pitched a 7 inch tent. His mother, still holding on to his cock through the shorts, finally locked eyes with Jake. She had a look of sadness paired with longing. She started slowly stroking Jake while maintaining eye contact. He winced at pleasure and leaned back. And finally he broke the silence and moaned.

"Mom... don't stop."

To be continued....

Edit:

11/21/2022

Hello everyone. This is Shakespearesfears, and I want to thank you for reading my story. I had written this 10 years ago after being a long time reader and fan of this site and I am so glad it stands to this day even after decades. When I had originally written this, I had planned for it to be an epic. A multiple part series that had a long build up to a strong finish. I think somewhere along the way I myself got impatient and had Amanda and Jake have an encounter in the second chapter. Along with my impatience came several mistakes, obviously because I rushed. In this new edited version I have corrected the inconsistencies, removed all mention of Jake's sister, and corrected many grammatical errors. I had only just entered college and was taking creative writing classes and thought I was up to the task. Seeing that this story has almost 200,000 views is astounding and I am so proud of that. I had stepped away for years after seeing the mistakes I had made. I return now, hopefully more aware. I hope many have enjoyed the previous version and gotten off to it. And hell, I hope it inspired some mothers and sons out there! I plan on continuing the series now. So for the people who posted comments ten years ago asking for the continuation, I hear you.

12