Two Worlds Collide Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oui, I know it..." purred Monique as she flicked her tongue in his ear, extracting a shiver from him. "How about we leave right now chéri, and then I can go make you feel a whole lot better?" she added silkily, with more sultry promise than a box of Turkish delight.

Sean was convinced by now that yes, she could well make him feel a whole lot better. The feel of her body pressed against him urgently was exciting beyond belief. He grabbed her waist and left some money on the bar in payment for their drinks. As the barman was nowhere in sight he just hoped it was enough.

They fell out of the club, into the damp night air and the doorman winked knowingly at Sean. A small part of his brain continued to remind him that not two hours ago he was pining for another woman like a love-sick puppy, but his cock was winning the lust war – it had no conscience at all and was merely looking to get laid as soon as possible.

The receptionist on the hotel desk was mercifully absent when Sean and Monique passed through the marble foyer and into the lift. They went straight up to his suite on the 7th floor and fell onto the bed in a tangle of limbs.

Monique took control of the whole seduction - she was a woman who knew exactly what she wanted and for once, Sean was happy to be passenger. She unbuttoned his shirt, licking and sucking her way down his chest, nimble tongue flicking his sensitive nipples and biting them gently. He reached up to slip her dress from her creamy shoulders and pulled it down to her waist. Her breasts were large but firm, with long brown nipples, hugely erect and hard.

His trousers were swiftly removed and his shorts pulled unceremoniously off, allowing his erect cock to spring free joyfully. Within seconds her mouth was wrapped around his shaft like a suction device and he thought he'd died and gone to heaven. He had never known anything quite like this; she slid her lips up and down wetly then took his testicles into her mouth and sucked gently. It was wonderful and he tried his best not to cum immediately. Luckily the huge amount of alcohol he'd consumed helped.

Reluctantly he pulled her up and focussed his attention on her nipples. She howled in delight as he ravished them with his mouth and tongue, writhing against him and pulling his hand firmly between her muscular thighs. She was like a river; her sex was literally flowing with juices and the musky scent of her arousal was strong and sweet.

Monique groaned loudly as he caressed her pussy, slipping two fingers deep inside her and struggling to focus his attention on the job in hand. His cock was hard as rock but his brain was curiously disengaged. A large part of him knew that he should be pushing her away, but his libido still had other plans.

Skilful hands grasped hold of his shaft and began to slide up and down, causing a trickle of pre-cum to leak out of the tip. Even a saint couldn't resist this woman, thought Sean is despair as he surrendered to his drunken lust. The angel on one shoulder gave up on the sermon, while the devil on the other rejoiced in glee.

She lay there on the bed like Ingres Odalisque, all magnificent lush curves and ripe flesh. Her stockings were left on but that was all she wore other than a sexy smile.

"Fuck me now..." she whispered, licking her lips seductively with a pink tongue. "I need your cock in me!"

What man could resist? Sean took her as she requested, his cock sliding into her as she lay beneath him, moaning her encouragement. She wrapped her thighs around his waist and grabbed his hips, pulling him as deep as possible into her tight channel. He shut his eyes and fucked her hard and fast, just as she wished.

"Oui! OUI! Aghhhh" Monique clawed at his back and he winced as her nails dug into him. She froze under him for a moment, her pussy tightening around his cock like a vice as she came in a rush. "Oh oui.... that was wonderful," she sighed in contentment, slowly relaxing under him and smiling happily.

Sean was still hard, but he knew he wasn't going to cum. He pulled out of her and lay next to her on the bed, eyes closed and wishing he was dead.

Monique propped herself up on one elbow and fixed her dark gaze upon him.

"You are thinking of another woman, non?" She asked perceptively.

Oh fuck, thought Sean in despair, shoot me now.

Monique smiled sadly. "That's ok cheri, I don't mind at all. I knew this when I met you, I could see it in your eyes."

"I'm sorry..." said Sean. "I should never have brought you back here. I had had too much to drink."

His cock had gone limp now and he felt quite sick. Anna had succeeded in ruining him for other women and she didn't even know it. Not that she would care, he thought miserably. Monique leaned over and kissed him gently.

"It's late, let us get some sleep and I will stay with you until the morning." She pulled the covers up and cuddled into his body companionably.

Sean turned on his side and shut his eyes feeling like a prize shit. Monique had to be the sweetest woman he had ever spent an evening with, yet he only wanted Anna. How twisted was that. Luckily he fell into restless sleep before his conscience could torment him any further.

By the time he awoke the next morning with the hangover from hell, Monique was long gone. She had left a scrawled message on the hotel note pad, asking him to look her up if he ever returned to Paris and wasn't in love with another woman.

He winced as he read it. Was he in love with Anna? He was beginning to think maybe it was the only explanation for his crazy behaviour of late. Either that or he was going insane...

12