Two Worlds Collide Ch. 05

Story Info
The conclusion - happy ever after?
7.1k words
4.74
27.1k
5
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/12/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rachlou
rachlou
558 Followers

Thanks to all of you who have been following this story – this is the final chapter and I hope you enjoy it. Your vote/feedback is always appreciated...

* * *

The stewardess with a bright plastic smile brought her drink and Anna turned her head to look back out of the tiny window again. The clouds were like a huge white blanket of cotton wool; soft and deceptively fluffy beneath the deep blue sky. She sipped her gin and tonic and grimaced slightly; the alcohol was a little strong, but she had needed something to deaden the maelstrom of emotions flying around in her head.

At the moment she didn't know what to think about anything. Ending up in bed with Sean had not been on her list of things to do last night. Drinking too much had certainly been a mistake, but as for the rest of it – well, the jury was still out on that one.

The man in the next seat kept glancing at her with some interest. He was obviously looking for a conversational opening and so far she had rebutted all his pathetic attempts. She had no intention of giving him any leeway in the near future, so she drank the rest of the gin hurriedly before tilting the seat back as far as it would go and shutting her eyes to reflect on recent events.

* * *

The sun was streaming in through the open curtains when Anna awoke. For a lazy moment she stretched, then, when her arm encountered a warm body beside her, she froze rigid. In an instant the previous evening came flooding back in glorious Technicolor, suffusing her cheeks with colour.

Oh fuck. Talk about a morning after the night before feeling...

From his rhythmic breathing, it appeared Sean was still fast asleep. Carefully, she edged her way out from under the covers and slipped into the bathroom, closing the door softly behind her. She gazed at her reflection in the mirror and scrutinized the face staring back at her. Her complexion was almost luminous. Amazing what great sex can do for a girl's skin, she thought wryly. There could be marketing opportunities in there somewhere, if only scientists could link orgasms with skin care products.

She used the toilet and turned the shower on, needing to wash the sleep and hangover away. That was the last time she would drink too much red wine – her head was throbbing painfully and her stomach felt slightly queasy. As soon as the water was hot enough, she stepped under the needle sharp spray and allowed the water to deluge hotly over her head and body.

The heat slowly cleared the cobwebs and she began to feel a little more human again. Reaching for the complimentary shampoo, she lathered up her hair quickly and rinsed it clean, the soapy suds trailing down her body. The steam from the hot water filled the bathroom and Anna stood with her eyes closed. She tilted her head down as the water cascaded over her shoulders; streaming down her body.

The opening of the shower door startled her and she turned in surprise to see Sean stepping into the cubicle. Anna suddenly found she couldn't look at him, she felt horribly awkward after everything that had happened in the last twelve hours. It was stupid really, they had been as intimate as any two people can be and yet... she felt strangely disconnected. She also felt claustrophobic and she turned to squeeze past him, hoping to make her escape without being drawn into conversation.

"Oh no, you're not getting away that easily," he said firmly, grasping her arm and holding on to it lightly. "We need to talk about this..."

Reluctantly, she tilted her head upwards and looked at him with slight defiance. He pulled her into the circle of his arms and moved so they both partially stood under the spray of warm water. For long moments, neither of them spoke.

Eventually Sean said with an exasperated sigh, "I guess you're regretting last night? Well, I'm sorry if you are, but for the record I don't regret any of it." He stared at her hard and Anna dropped her eyes, unsure of her feelings.

Confusion seemed to be reigning supreme at the minute, confounded by Sean's naked, wet body pressing against her skin. It was not only distracting - it was having an unwelcome effect on her libido. Her nipples hardened into stiff points against his chest and she shifted uncomfortably.

Sean wished she would say something, anything, to make him feel like he had not taken advantage of her last night. Her continuing silence was deeply disturbing and he needed to know she did not hate his sorry guts right at this moment. He supposed the fact she had so far not slapped him and run out of the bathroom screaming could be construed as a positive sign. That and the way she was responding physically to him; he could feel the tips of her nipples pressing into him and already his cock was reacting in eager excitement.

"I... err..." Anna stumbled over her words. Her mind went utterly blank. Maybe if she got away from him she might be able to have a rational thought?

"About last night..." she moved against him, aware that his cock was hard and pressing into her belly. "I did enjoy it," she admitted grudgingly. Well there was no point in pretending otherwise, was there? From what she could recall, she had responded enthusiastically and could hardly now behave like he had raped her or something.

"But, I think maybe this is a bad idea for both of us. We have to work together and really, you don't have to pretend it's anything other than sex. We both know it's not..."

"Why isn't it?" he asked crossly. How dare she assume he was only here for sex!

"Because things are too complicated for anything other than just sex – you're my boss, for starters!" Anna was beginning to feel cornered in more ways than one.

"Forget about that. If you had met me under different circumstances, would you have wanted more than sex?"

"Yes..." said Anna honestly. She really did like him, but it just felt like the timing was all wrong. The trouble with that rationale, however, was that the timing was always going to be wrong, simply because she made sure it was. She had spent so long avoiding intimate relationships it had become a habit that was hard to break.

"Well then, give me a chance, okay?" Sean pulled her close and held her tightly. He felt marginally better now. She had at least admitted that she liked him. It was only her perception that there were too many barriers between them which prevented her from letting her guard down.

"And here was I, thinking I was the commitment phobic one!" he chuckled into her hair. Catching hold of her chin between his finger and thumb, he tilted it upwards and smiled at her. "Trust me, I won't hurt you. I promise."

Anna wanted to believe him with all her heart, but it was difficult. She had spent too long being self sufficient to let another person into her life easily. It would take time and energy to change her ways and she wasn't convinced that Sean was patient enough to wait for her.

* * *

"Excuse me, do you have the time?" Her sweaty companion leered at her and his beady eyes winked suggestively, pulling Anna reluctantly back to the here and now.

"No, I don't have a watch on – sorry," she snapped crossly. Stupid man; she knew damn well he was not interested in the time; he was only interested in staring at her breasts. Sure enough, his eyes dropped once more into her cleavage and he fidgeted in his seat. God he was gross. She turned away again and closed her eyes. Maybe if she pretended to be asleep he might take the hint?

The plane dropped a little in some mild turbulence and her stomach lurched nastily. She had not eaten anything since last night; breakfast had been the last thing on her mind that morning...

* * *

Sean nuzzled into her neck and kissed the wet skin under the hollow of her jaw. Anna's willpower was being eroded rapidly and she had the feeling he was doing this on purpose in a deliberate attempt to fuddle her brain. Slow tingling sensations ran down her pleasure pathways and lit up her senses. The warmth of the water only served to heighten the sensations he was easily invoking.

"Sean..." she protested half heartedly, "I need to go pack my bag or I'll miss my flight."

He ignored her and continued to torment her by nibbling a torturous pathway across her shoulder and collar bone. His cock pressed urgently against her belly and she could feel the hard throbbing heat of him. Oh God, he felt so good. Surely it wouldn't do any harm to enjoy him one last time?

The tiled wall was cold and hard against Anna's back but she didn't care. Relentlessly his hands roamed over her curves, exploring her lush silky landscape. She pushed her breasts into his palms, rubbing her taut nipples against the rough skin and he pinched the peaks lightly, extracting a moan from her as he grinned triumphantly, knowing he had won.

But had he? He was no longer sure who had won what anymore... Anna had him wrapped round her little finger if she but only knew it. For now she seemed determined to keep him at arm's length; he just hoped that eventually she could grow to trust him.

She pressed her lithe body against him and Sean struggled not to take her immediately. He had half hoped that the evening before might have sated his lust a little. Unfortunately, it seemed to have had quite the opposite effect; if anything, he only wanted her all the more.

Sean lifted her up and claimed her mouth again as her legs wrapped around his waist. They were welded together; hot wet skin clinging like glue in the steam of the cubicle. His cock nudged at her honeyed entrance, seeking the sweet nectar within. She moaned into his mouth, instinctively pressing down onto the nudging head of his cock, allowing him to slip inside her easily.

One muscular arm wrapped around her waist while Sean's hand cupped her soft breast. Her low animal moans were inciting him to move faster and harder within her, increasing the pace of his thrusting as their passion climbed the peak to inevitable ecstasy.


Anna bit hard into the soft skin of his neck, gasping as her clit rubbed with delicious friction upon the coarse hair of his groin. For a moment, she was suspended on the point of orgasm, her body frozen for one beautiful second. Then, she plunged into the abyss and pleasure crashed over her in waves, her body shaking with the force of her climax.

She cried out and gripped him tightly. Sean felt her pussy rippling around his cock and he frantically thrust deep inside her, feeling the cum shooting up his shaft and exploding within her body in a hot, molten flood.

He groaned as he came, reality blinking out for a moment, losing himself in his own delirious pleasure. Gradually, his breathing slowed down and he felt his semi hard cock sliding wetly from within Anna. Sticky cum trailed down their legs in milky rivulets, as they clung together under the relentless spray like two shipwreck survivors.

* * *

The plane landed twenty minutes late and by the time Anna walked through her front door, she was not only tired but depressed as well. Too much had happened over the last few days and she needed time to process it all. Fortunately, she was not expected back in the office until the next day, so she unpacked her clothes and ran a hot bath.

Lying back in the scented water, she allowed herself to think about Sean again. It was strange, really; despite her best intentions, he had gotten under her skin before she had even realised it. For the first time in ages, she was actually beginning to consider the possibility that a relationship might be feasible.

The steam swirled around the small room and Anna closed her eyes, enjoying the warmth seeping into her tired body. The faint stirrings of desire flickered through her as she thought about Sean. It seemed like every time he entered her head she was plagued with lustful thoughts. Not good, really, and way too distracting.

She stroked her stomach under the water, enjoying the sensual feel of her fingers touching her wet skin. It was a relaxing sensation and idly her hand moved lower until she reached the soft curls of hair at the apex of her thighs.

The water slopped against the sides of the bath as she shifted slightly, her thighs opening to allow easier access. It took very little effort to conjure up a memory from that morning's encounter in the shower and her nipples tightened as she imagined Sean, sitting there in the bathroom, watching her touch herself.

She pictured his cock, hard as steel in his hand, drops of pre-cum oozing from the tip as he gazed avidly at her. Her fingers explored the slick folds beneath the water, flashing over her clit and heightening the pleasure, slowly building to an inexorable climax.

Anna cried out as she came, the sound echoing off the tiled walls. Water sloshed everywhere as she writhed, pleasure rippling through her in heady waves. Slowly it abated and she relaxed once again, her eyes closed, still locked in her fantasy world.

The insistent ringing of the telephone eventually seeped through the miasma of sexual fugue. With a sigh, she stood up and grabbed a towel before stepping out of the bath to answer the 'phone.

"Hello?" Cooling water dripped from her wet hair down onto the floor in a puddle. She shivered a little in the chill air of the hallway, despite the thick fluffy towel wrapped around her slim body.

"Miss Lomax?"

"Yes, speaking."

"It's The Cedars Clinic; I'm afraid I have some bad news about your sister, Kerry Lomax..."

* * *

Sean was checking his emails at home when Anna rang him. He dropped everything to be at her side; nothing else was more important. The traffic was an absolute nightmare, but eventually he reached her flat and she met him at the door, pale and slightly dazed.

The journey to the hospital was interminable. He kept glancing at Anna, but she was utterly unresponsive and sat slumped in the seat, white as a ghost. Carefully he made his way through the endless roadwork and traffic diversions . . . finally they reached the grey and ugly General Hospital.

The intensive care ward was silent but for the humming of complex life support machines. Green spikes of light flickered on screens and the cloying smell of antiseptic filled the air. Anna gripped Sean's hand tightly when they reached her sister's bed.

Apart from a superficial resemblance, Kerry looked nothing like Anna at all. Her dark hair was shaved almost to the scalp, her pale face gaunt and translucent. The sickly green hospital gown hung off her emaciated frame like a shroud, bones sticking out from her thin arms above the sheet. Much of the exposed skin was covered in complex tattoos and scars. Sean was shocked; he hadn't expected this at all.

Anna sat down on a plastic chair next to the bed, taking her sister's hand tightly. Fat tears slowly dripped down her cheeks as she stared at the face of her beloved sibling. Kerry's thin chest moved rhythmically up and down, the machine doing all the work because her frail body had given up the fight.

"I'm going to get us a coffee," Sean whispered softly. The room was making him feel claustrophobic and he needed some air. Anna barely acknowledged him; just a faint nod. Squeezing her hand, Sean walked away down the corridor to find a machine that vended drinks. It was likely they would be here a while and he needed a caffeine injection.

When he returned with two cups of strong muddy coffee, a doctor in a white coat was talking to Anna with a sombre expression on his face. From her grief-stricken reaction it didn't look like the news was very positive.

The doctor walked away as Sean approached the bed. Anna was crying and she reached out for him. The coffee was forgotten and he held her tightly, the sobs wracking her body.

"There's nothing they can do..."she wept. "All her organs have shut down and the only thing keeping her alive is the machine."

"What happened?" Sean asked, he hadn't known she was that ill.

"Somehow she got hold of some heroin – the clinic doesn't know how yet. She overdosed and by the time she was found, she was already in a coma. The doctor says there is nothing more they can do." Anna's voice broke off and he felt her pain. He wanted to make it all right, but he knew he couldn't. All he could do was be there for her and help her through it.

They sat for ages while Anna said goodbye to Kerry. It was the hardest thing she had ever done, worse even than when her parents had been killed in the car accident. At least then she and Kerry had had each other. Now she had no one.

Sean held her tightly, his arm around her shoulders. He wanted her to know that he would be there for her, but she was so wrapped up in her personal hell, he didn't think she was even aware of him. It was hard to believe that it was only this morning they were making love in the shower. It seemed a whole lifetime away now.

* * *

Kerry finally passed away at 3.18am. It took a while for Anna to be able to leave her sister behind but eventually Sean took her home. Anna was like a zombie, just functioning but only on a superficial level. Her head was in another place and it was apparent that she was in a deep state of shock.

There was no way on earth that Sean could leave her alone like this. He was meant to be in a meeting the following morning, but he rang his PA to cancel his schedule for the next few days. Heather did not sound best pleased to be awakened at such an ungodly hour, but Sean did not care; that was why she was paid such a good salary after all.

He led Anna into her bedroom and slowly undressed her. She was almost catatonic and seemed unaware of anything. When she was in her underwear, he folded the covers down and gently encouraged her to climb into bed.

Without any resistance, she did as she was told and curled up into a foetal ball, her eyes tightly closed. Sean tucked her in and left her to go make himself something to eat; it had been half a day since he had eaten and he was starving.

In the small kitchen, waiting for the kettle to boil, he pondered what the hell he was going to do...

* * *

Anna woke up screaming and Sean pulled her into his chest, feeling the racing of her heart. She turned into his body, her face wet with tears and he stroked her back soothingly until she relaxed against him and fell back to sleep.

With sunlight streaming into the bedroom, Sean awoke. He was surprised to realise that it was 10am. Carefully, he extricated himself from Anna's arms and slipped out of the bed to find the bathroom.

He felt terrible. He had not slept much; Anna had woken up frequently with terrible nightmares, screaming incoherently about Kerry and her parents. It broke his heart but he did not know what he could do other than hold her. That seemed to help a little and for all the time they had been in bed, she had clung on to him, as if frightened he, too, would leave her.

The hours ticked by slowly; Sean did not dare go out in case Anna awoke and found him gone. Frankly, he was worried about her; but, at least the nightmares seemed to have stopped for now. He kept peaking in at her and she was sleeping soundly, tucked up into a tight ball. He was no doctor but he guessed that sleep was probably the best thing for her at the moment. Anna had suffered a terrible shock and sleep was her body's way of coping with it.

He made himself another coffee and switched the television on. There was an old Cary Grant film showing and Sean settled comfortably on the soft settee. Outside, the afternoon gradually darkened as evening approached once again.

Anna awoke with a start and for a few delicious seconds she was unaware of what had happened yesterday. Then the pain hit her and she doubled up in renewed anguish. The realisation her sister was gone was almost more than she could bear. Fresh tears welled up in her eyes and she lay crying silently, all the painful memories washing over her. Gradually, the sounds of muted voices penetrated her brain and she forced herself to push the wall of grief back a little.

rachlou
rachlou
558 Followers
12