Two Wrongs Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,702 Followers

She took a second deep breath, then relaxed.

"I'm...ready." She gasped after several seconds.

He woke the next morning, her face was pressed to his neck. He listened to the steady sound of her breath. Finally she woke up.

"Hi." She whispered.

"Good Morning."

"Thank you, it has been such a long time."

"For me, too."

Melissa turned and sat up on the edge of the bed, then looked back at him.

"I didn't want you to see...last night."

"See what?" Carl asked.

"My belly..I have all these marks." She looked down at herself, her arm coming up to cover her breasts in an instinctive motion.

Carl reached around her and pulled her close. His big hand gently traced across her abdomen. There were traces of scarring, stretch marks, a slight soft bulging there.

"You are beautiful!" He told her, moving her arm so he could see her breasts. She lay quietly, allowing the inspection, then she sighed as he began to nuzzle and kiss her body. She didn't resist at all when he gently pressed her knees apart, wanting to see her in the full light. The mass of hair between her legs was the same dark color as on her head. Carl parted her with his fingers, smiling as she squeezed her eyes shut.

Later, she sat crosslegged and unashamed as she carefully inspected him.

They were sitting in the living room sipping tea when her sister Clara arrived with the two kids. Clara gave Carl a long look, then she smiled.

"About damned time!" She told Melissa quietly enough that Carl barely overheard her.

Then both kids began to scatter toys all over the house, everything was just like it had been before.

The looks that passed between the two of them had changed, though.

It was only two months later when Carl knew for sure, he asked her the question that by now they both knew was coming and she jumped into his arms. There was a sparkle in her eyes, and they became damp when he told her he was completely and totally in love with her. It was a far stronger feeling than he had ever known before.

"Finally, I get to have a couple of kids!" He laughed, kissing her.

"It's going to be three." She smiled up at him.

Carl blinked at that.

Then he hugged her even more tightly.

The world had turned right once again.

magmaman
magmaman
2,702 Followers