Two Wrongs DO Make a Right

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello"

"Amy? It's Kelly," She said, trying not to sound drunk. "Are you ok?"

"Oh hiya! I'm ok, how are you? Jennifer called earlier to tell us what happened...and why, we wondered if you would be upset with us. Sorry but we had no idea she'd even seen us," Amy's words were rushed, like a naughty child who's mother had caught her stealing a sweetie.

"No, of course not," Kelly assured her. "There's only one person I blame and it's her, not you."

"Good," said Amy audibly relieved. Kelly smiled when she heard Amy explaining that she wasn't upset with them to Bianca in the background. She faintly heard Bianca saying something to her sister before Amy came back on the phone. "Are you still going to come out tomorrow?"

"Yeah, sure," said Kelly. "I actually wondered if we were still invited."

"Of course, we were going to call tomorrow anyway because we decided not to go to the pub we mentioned, there's a club in town that opened last month called Rapture. Do you know it?" Amy asked.

"Yeah I know it, how many people will be there?" Kelly asked.

"Four or five others, we'll meet up outside at about 7pm, we could swing by and pick you up if you like?" She offered.

"That would be great, thank you," said Kelly. She told her the full address then, after chatting for a few minutes, she hung up and returned to Ariel and filled her in on the details of the conversation. They spent the evening talking and watched a couple of DVDs, for once Ariel enjoyed a nice night in with her best friend. That night, while tucked up in bed, Kelly ran through all the possibilities that could happen tomorrow evening.

The next morning she awoke with quite a few doubts, unsure of whether to go through with it or not, after all, Bianca had done nothing to her. Besides, she didn't even know if Bianca was gay or straight! Then she thought of Jennifer, she had said on the phone that within 20 minutes of her brother answering the door, she was swallowing his cum! Then she thought about her brother's voice in the background of the phone call, laughing faintly. Finally, it was the mental image she had in her mind of the two of them fucking each other and laughing at her that convinced her to go through with it, this anger motivated her onward through the entire day.

Because the venue had changed from a quiet pub to a noisy club, Kelly would be able to dress up in a more revealing way, as a lot of girls do in hot clubs, and she had the perfect outfit for it. Ironically, Jennifer had bought it for her but, for once, Kelly had refused to wear it and it ended up in the wardrobe and forgotten, until now. It was a slinky white and silver sequin mini dress with long cut out sleeves. The silver sequins made up the main part of the dress so it sparkled in the light; the straps that went over her shoulders were just plain silver. The cuffs of the sleeves were also silver and the sleeves themselves were white. The sleeves were actually thin pieces of material that made it look like they had been torn open so her bare arms would actually be mostly visible. The neck line sat across her breasts, showing a small bit of cleavage but it wasn't a plunging neck line by any means. It wasn't the upper part of the dress that got her attention when she tried it on in front of the mirror however, the dress was really short, at first she didn't think it would cover her arse but after straightening it a bit it just sat below her buttocks. The hemline was a few centimetres below the curves of her rear, originally she was going to go out with no underwear on, so she could show off to the birthday girl, but if she did that she'd end up either getting raped or arrested! Instead she found a nice silver thong and decided to wear a long coat to keep her from freezing to death.

Ariel walked into the room as Kelly admired her long curvy legs in the mirror.

"Wow, you're going to wear that," she said in amazement.

"Do you like it?" Kelly asked as she brushed her hair from her face.

"It's nice but, are you going to wear trousers or something with it?"

"No," Kelly replied. "Just a coat to cover up from the cold, what are you going to wear?"

"I don't know, honestly, I'm not sure if I want to go," said Ariel.

"Oh? Why not? I thought it would be fun for us to get out," said Kelly.

"I know, it's just, I don't think I'll cope well around all those people and if I start panicking I'll spoil it for everyone, you'll be fine though. You'll have Bianca and Amy taking you there right?" It wasn't the real reason Ariel didn't want to go but it was a good enough excuse.

"Well they'll be in a taxi, they're going to get it to stop here on the way to the club, are you sure you don't want to come?" She asked.

"I'm sure, sorry." Ariel said with her eyes lowered.

"Its ok honey," said Kelly. She walked over to her friend and they hugged for a while, then Ariel went downstairs and Kelly continued to get ready. She found some nice heeled shoes to go with her outfit, she thought about high heels but she didn't like how uncomfortable they could be, especially while dancing. She found some earrings with fake diamonds in them, despite not being the real thing they still looked nice and sparkled in the light. She took another look at herself in the mirror and briefly thought about how all those months ago she had stood here an examined herself; she had worn a little denim skirt and a thin white top. Before that day she'd never dressed so provocatively before, how she had changed since that fateful day.

Kelly waited by the window downstairs, periodically glancing into the street to see if the two sisters were on their way. Her heart was beating loudly in her chest and she guessed that she must look quite pale; she was nervous about seeing them both but she was also quite aware of how revealing her little dress was, but she wasn't going to seduce anyone by wearing baggy jeans and a hoodie! Despite her nerves about what she was wearing, she did feel sexy and alluring which inspired her self confidence to rise against her jitters. At last a pair of headlights drew close and the horn sounded; through the window she could see both Amy and Bianca in the back of the car. She waved to let them know she was on her way and grabbed her coat; she decided to carry a wallet in her coat pocket so she didn't need to take a bag.

"I'll see you later, have a good time," said Ariel half-heartedly.

"Thanks babe," said Kelly, oblivious to the slightly 'off' tone that Ariel used. "I'll see you later, don't wait up." She pulled the door open and stepped into the chilly night, pulling her coat on and fastening the front as she walked toward the waiting taxi. It would've made more sense for one of the girls to get in the front, but Kelly saw that Bianca would be sandwiched between Amy's and her own body which seemed much more appealing!

"Hi you two," said Kelly as she opened the car's rear door. As she climbed in the two girls moved up to allow her more space, she noticed that they both wore similar coats to her which hid their clothing, she'd have to wait until they arrived at the club to see what was hiding their young and slim bodies. She did notice, however, that both girls had bare legs which seemed like a good start!

"Heya Kelly," they said in unison.

"Happy Birthday honey," said Kelly, leaning towards Bianca for a quick kiss. Bianca may have expected a peck on the cheek but Kelly decided to take a risk straight away, she put a hand on Bianca's bare knee and very quickly kissed her on the lips. She didn't try to use her tongue; she just pressed her lips against Bianca's for a moment and leaned away.

"And where's mine?" Amy asked with a playful smile.

"I'm sorry," said Kelly giggling, her hand was still on Bianca's knee but, as she leant towards Amy, she slid her hand a little further up her leg. Bianca didn't flinch at all, which, Kelly thought, was a good sign. Amy leant forward to meet her and they quickly pressed their lips together directly in front of Bianca, as the taxi pulled away she moved her hand away, she didn't want to try too much too soon unless she came on too strong and scared her away. The three girls talked and giggled during the journey, according to the sisters they would be met inside the club by a couple of former school friends who they kept in touch with, both of whom were women of Amy's age which pleased Kelly. No men was just what she wanted to hear, the last thing she needed was to be fighting off the advances of some guy she'd never met before, so far, everything was going well.

They arrived at the club about 10 minutes later; there was very little traffic on the roads which made them all wonder if the club would be emptier than they anticipated. After Amy paid the driver all three of them got out of the car, Amy's door was closest to the curb so they all got out the same way and, as Bianca climbed out, Kelly watched as her coat rode up slightly, showing off a little more of the birthday girl's sexy thighs. Once they were all out they made their way to the door, still chatting and giggling, there wasn't a queue outside the door which confirmed their suspicion that the club wouldn't be packed, the doorman smiled at the three women and waved them in, taking a good look at all three of their sweet arses as they walked past him.

Despite the lack of a queue outside there were still a lot of people in there, the music had a beat to it that shook them right to the bone and, evidently, it had the same effect on most of the patrons as they danced with their hands in the air and moved to the beat. Bianca saw the two girls they were meant to be meeting sat at a large table, they stood up when they saw the sisters and immediately embraced them, exchanging greetings, smiles and pecks on the cheeks. Kelly was introduced as a good friend of both sisters, which made her feel more at ease. The two girls weren't as good looking as Kelly had expected, in fact, they were downright ugly! One was overweight and the other, while much slimmer than her friend, had a really goofy looking face, she had a large overbite and greasy skin. A real pair of lookers, Kelly thought sarcastically as she shook their hands rather than embracing them, she doubted her arms would get all the way around the large girl anyway, besides, she'd struggle to get close enough to actually embrace her given the protrusion of the massive tits that stuck out before her, only a top engineer with a degree in booby science would be able to fashion a bra strong enough to hold those mammas in place. Kelly was being cruel and she knew it, in truth she just didn't want to be fighting for the newly 19 year old blonde's attention!

It was hot in the club and both of the sisters removed their coats, giving Kelly her first real look at her prey. Amy was wearing a little black skirt that hugged her tightly showing off the curves of her rear, it came to her upper thigh showing off her gorgeous slim legs. She had a simple black 'crop top' on that tightly hugged her breasts, making them seem larger than they were and pushed them up to show her cleavage, the hemline came to a couple of inches below her breasts which left her flat stomach bare. She had been wearing her hair up in a pony tail but now she took out the bobble and shook her dark red hair out, it fell around her face and shoulders suddenly transforming her from a normal beautiful woman to a rebellious young rock chick.

Next it was Bianca, a small floral coloured dress. On top, the neck line was very revealing, Bianca only had small breasts but what she did have was out on display. It was shaped more like a night shirt or lingerie than a 'going-out' dress, the neck was 'U' shaped, and the bottom of the 'U' sat below the centre of her breasts and curved up to where it met the thin straps that held the little dress up on her shoulders. Kelly could see the definition of each small mound of flesh and guessed that not much more than the young girl's nipples were covered by the ever thinning material. At the bottom, the hem line sat around her upper thighs with a small slit cut out of it over her left leg so, when she sat down and crossed her left leg over her right, the slit widened preventing the thin material from tearing. Even while she was standing the slit hung open against her thigh, showing even more of her soft skin.

However, the prize for the shortest hem line went to Kelly herself! When she discarded her coat both Amy and Bianca looked her up and down for a while, the silver sequined dress showing the maximum amount of leg possible while hiding her arse. So Bianca almost had her tits out, Amy's body from below her breasts to her hips was bare to the world and Kelly's own rear, as well as her pussy, was covered by mere centimetres! The moment all three women dropped their coats they became, for a while, the focus of many people's attention!

They all complimented each other on their outfits which made all of them feel even more confident, Bianca sat on a large seat that ran the length of the room against the wall and Kelly squeezed in beside her so that their bare thighs touched each other, Kelly made sure they continued touching, she wanted to see if Bianca would pull away or if she'd stay. When they had their drinks and were all laughing with each other, Kelly, just occasionally, touched Bianca's arm, other times she casually laid her hand on her knee or thigh. All the time she went a little bit further than before, rather than quickly touching Bianca's leg, she let her hand linger, enjoying the feel of the girl's soft skin, then she lightly stroked her thigh while they talked. No matter what she did, Bianca seemed perfectly happy to let her, however, what Kelly had been hoping for was some reciprocation, she wanted Bianca to touch her. As time went on it became less likely to happen and, it seemed, Bianca was simply dismissing her touch as friendly interaction. After an hour and a half, and several drinks, Kelly decided to give it one more go.

"Shall we have a dance?" Kelly asked.

"I'm awful at dancing," said Bianca with a giggle, the alcohol was swimming through her small body and, no doubt, in her head as well.

"So am I," Kelly assured her, "but we don't have to."

"Go on then, let's go and make ourselves look stupid," said Bianca with a smile. They got to their feet and made their way to the dance floor, Amy was talking to the other girls but she smiled at Bianca as she led Kelly by her hand into the crowd. At first then danced quickly with their hands in the air, laughing as they tried to keep to the beat. Suddenly the lights went down and a soft rhythm took the place of the hardcore beating. Kelly parted her arms, inviting the young woman to dance with her. Bianca, still smiling, stepped into her arms and they softly embraced. They moved their feet slowly and seemed to glide across the floor; Bianca rested her head on Kelly breast as they danced. Their legs touched as they moved, rubbing their soft thighs together, Kelly let her hand fall to Bianca's lower back, gently cradling the smaller woman. Bianca slowly lifted her head from Kelly's breast and looked up into her eyes. For a second that felt like an hour their gaze met, Kelly knew it would be now or never, she slowly brought her head in close to Bianca's, her lips quivered in excitement as they got ever closer, Bianca tipped her head back, offering her lips to the oncoming woman, their lips were so close, Kelly closed in, and felt Bianca's lips lightly touch hers. Then the lights rose again and the beat suddenly thudded into life, both women were startled and withdrew from each other. Realising what had just happened they couldn't help smiling at each other, and then they were laughing. That was when Amy had interrupted them, the other girls were leaving and wanted to say goodbye to the birthday girl.

Back at the table they said their goodbyes to the two women and soon they were left alone. Kelly felt highly aroused after what had almost happened; she wanted to try again, to taste the younger girl's lips. Once again her hand was resting on Bianca's leg, she didn't move it away like before, it was obvious by now that Bianca was aware of her intention and, crucially, she hadn't recoiled from her. Now, surely, they had to seal it, to kiss and make love, that's all she wanted now.

"Shall we get off home too?" Bianca asked, much to Kelly's disappointment.

"Yeah, do you want to come back home with us Kelly?" Amy asked. "We can have another drink or whatever and you're welcome to the sofa."

"Sure," said Kelly, trying not to sound too eager, "sounds like fun."

"Cool," said Bianca, "I'm going to call the taxi." As she stood up she put her hand on Kelly's inner thigh and squeezed the soft flesh, causing Kelly to gasp in shock as well as excitement. She watched the young woman walk away, her long blonde hair danced across her back and the hem line of her short dress raised and lowered as she walked, almost showing the sweet curves of her buttocks but always dropping back into place before too much flesh showed. While she used the small phone booth, Kelly sat with Amy and suddenly felt a little selfish; after all she'd hardly spoken to the stunning red haired temptress all night. She hadn't ignored her on purpose of course, she had been so focused on Bianca that most other things became simple background noise. She couldn't even remember the names of the other two girls who had joined them this evening!

"Are you ok honey?" Amy asked in an affectionate way, "you seem to be a little quiet now, I didn't mean to put you 'on the spot' when I asked you to come home with us, we won't be upset if you'd rather go home!"

"No, of course not, I'd love to spend the evening with you," said Kelly earnestly, it had been so long since she had such caring friends, aside from Ariel of course, and Amy's concern was quite touching. "It'll be nice to have a change of scenery; I never actually spent a night away from my house when I was seeing your sister."

"Half-sister," Amy corrected her.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't think," Kelly apologised.

"It's alright, every time Jennifer mentioned me she always reminded people that I was the odd one out, so now when people associate me with her, I make sure they know that now it's her turn to be the odd one out," said Amy, smiling triumphantly, like a victim who, after years of abuse, finally gets the beating of a school bully.

"Good for you," said Kelly, she had experienced life as a 'black sheep' in her family and knew it to be an awful way to grow up, feeling lonely although surrounded by people who should accept you as you are.

"I would've gone mad if it wasn't for Bianca," she said with a wide smile. "I love her so much, she's always been there for me, even though I'm her older sister and she's the baby of the family. She never introduced me as her half-sister, when anyone asked she always told them that we are proper family"

"She seems like a very special person," said Kelly, eyeing the girl over Amy's shoulder.

Bianca came back to tell them the taxi would be there in a few minutes so all three of them put their coats on, much to the disappointment of several onlookers who had enjoyed ogling the young and beautiful trio. It was totally dark and quite cold outside now, a chilly breeze assaulted them, lifting their coats and skirts at times, a group of about five young men were enjoying the show. Mercifully the taxi arrived, as promised, within a few minutes and the three of them wasted no time piling into the back of the car, this time it was Kelly who sat in between the two sisters. As they sat and chatted to each other Kelly, once again, intended to explore the younger of the sisters, she was slightly less concerned about rejection now though because, in the club, she and Bianca had come so painfully close to finally kissing, in a way Kelly felt as though she'd already been accepted. However, she wasn't convinced that they would experience any more intimacy tonight because, with Amy there, it would be almost impossible for them to have time to themselves. Besides, she owed Amy some attention too after focusing on Bianca all night. With that in mind she decided to keep her hands to herself.

1...34567...9