TXR-92U-2280 – Call Name: Sara Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd say she's ready, boss," he said, smiling.

Sara felt her cheeks burning and lowered her head, humiliated.

"Don't worry about it, sweetheart," Randy said, giving her a playful slap on the ass. "That's exactly what you're supposed to do right before you get plowed..."

He stepped away.

"Roll cameras," called the director.

"Camera speed," answered a pair of voices.

The director looked over at the buck.

"Okay, stud, lay back on the bed. Get comfortable -- this is all for you. You're a guest -- relax and enjoy," he said, watching to see his commands were obeyed. "That's it... Honey, you're on top. Straddle him. That's right -- good girl.

"Now, grab that big dick and put it inside you. Do it slow, honey -- he's huge. You're afraid it's going to hurt. That's right, just the tip. Now, react! Good... Good... You don't even know if you will be able to take the whole thing.

"Okay, stud, you want more. You paid good money for this twat... Put your hands on her hips. Good. Honey, when he pushes down, it hurts -- but you like it. Do it! Now! Arch your back! Eyes shut! Perfect! Watch her, stud! Watch how it makes her feel! Good! More! Faster!"

Their rhythm established, Sara looked down into the buck's eyes. Hidden deep within them, she could just pick out a trace of concern: he wanted to know if she was okay. Sara liked him immediately. She answered him with an imperceptible nod. He smiled.

"Listen up, stud," the director said, watching the young slaves fuck. "This is a good news-bad news type situation for you. You will get to shoot before we're done today, but it's going to be a while, so just hold back."

"Yes, master," he answered.

"Have some fun, honey," he said to Sara. "I want to see you to cum -- for real. No faking."

"Yes, master," she gasped.

"Quiet on the set -- I want nat sound for this."

Sara leaned back and the buck shifted his hips so that the broad tip of his hot organ pressed against the special place inside of her that would bring her to orgasm.

She squealed with delight. He was perfect. He was strong, gentle, thoughtful and he knew how to use that big tool between his legs in ways that most men had never even considered -- as a way to give pleasure, not just receive it.

Sara cupped her own breasts in her hands and threw her head back, panting. She imagined what it would be like to be a woman, a guest, and to have a buck all to herself: bliss, pure bliss.

After another few moments, her clit twitched and an orgasm tore through her like a bomb. She screamed and slumped forward, her trembling body resting on his broad, muscular chest. Lost in the hazy afterglow, she lifted her head and kissed him gently on the mouth.

"Cut!" shouted the director. "That's a good first setup. Thank you, everybody."

He walked over to the edge of the bed and looked down at the buck.

"That was pretty intense. You didn't give it up for her, did you, stud?"

"No, master," the buck answered, he erect organ still planted deep inside Sara.

The director nodded.

"Good boy."

"Thank you, master."

Sara's eyes fluttered. Hearing the crew shifting equipment around the room, she tried to center herself, but the orgasm had ripped away all of her discipline and self-control. Sensing her weakness, the buck took her in his strong arms and carefully rolled over onto his side, sliding his long cock out of her. She shuddered.

"Up, stud," said the director.

He obeyed, leaving Sara curled up on the bed.

"Where's that fluffer?" he asked, glancing around until he spotted Erika, kneeling in the corner of the room. "You -- come here. Suck your friend's juices off him while we get ready for the next setup." Sara absently watched as Erika move across the room and kneel down in front of the buck. She looked back at Sara, her eyes smoldering with envy.

***

With Sara kneeling on the edge of the bed, the buck took her from behind -- fucking her vigorously until she succumbed to another screaming orgasm. Afterwards, she lay on the bed, watching as the director ordered him to put on clothes: a dress shirt, jacket and slacks.

Even apart from the radiant, glowing feelings that she felt towards him after her second explosive climax, she admired him -- his extraordinary stamina, his flawless technique, his gentle and preceptive approach. He was magnificent. Sara's heart ached at the thought of a night alone with him.

"Okay, last scene," said the director. "We're working backwards here, so what's happening now is that our guest has just arrived, and so our slut is going to greet him with a nice blow job.

"Remember what I told you, stud? Now it's your turn -- you're gonna squirt all over her face... Doesn't that sound like fun?"

"Yes, master," the buck answered quietly.

A few minutes later, Sara was kneeling at the foot of the bed, slowly working her mouth up and down his thick shaft. His eyes were closed and he groaned softly, enjoying every nuance of her service.

"Pick it up, stud," the director snapped. "It's not like she's your girlfriend or something. Take her deep."

The buck opened his eyes and looked down at Sara. She met his gaze -- he was unwilling to make her suffer for his pleasure. She encouraged him with a tiny nod.

He put his hand on the back of her head and lightly pressed down until she gagged. He relented immediately.

The director snarled and jumped up from his chair.

"C'mon, boy! I'm giving you a chance that I know you don't ever get otherwise..." he said.

Stepping forward, he slapped the buck's hand aside, took a fistful of Sara's hair, then pushed down hard until his entire length had vanished between her lips. She gurgled, then wretched -- her throat in spasms. The buck twitched, his cock immersed in an unfamiliar kind of pleasure. The director nodded.

"That's it, boy," he smiled. "Take it. Enjoy it."

He released Sara. Her head snapped back. She coughed, gasping for air, as thick strings of saliva dribbled down from the corners of her mouth. The buck looked down at her. She took him back into her mouth, her eyes urging him on.

Sara understood what she was inviting on herself: being throat-fucked with a wide, eight-inch cock was pure misery, but it was what what the director demanded and she did not want to see the buck punished. He looked down at her, kneeling between his legs, anxious to gag on his rigid male organ, then he closed his eyes, put his hand on the back of her head, and forced her all the way down.

Sara choked and spat as he continued, hesitant at first, but then with wanton enthusiasm. There had been an instant -- Sara felt it -- when animal lust finally broke through all of his restraint and discipline. Even as her lungs screamed for oxygen and tears streamed freely down her cheeks, some small part of her was grateful she had been able to give him that.

"On her face! Shoot on her face!" the director shouted. "You, honey! You keep your eyes open! Even if he shoots needles out of his prick, you keep your eyes open!"

He cried out, launching heavy ropes of milky white seed onto her face. The first one shot deep into her open mouth, another plugged her nostrils and two more laid down over her right eye before the sensation merged into a spattering spray.

***

His work done, the buck's flaccid member was locked back in chastity and House Master Turner led him away, along with Erika. Sara was allowed to clean herself up in the bathroom. When she emerged a few minutes later, the suite was nearly vacant, except for the young man in the black t-shirt who had watched her undress earlier, his erection straining inside his jeans.

"The director called lunch," he said, looking the naked slave up and down. "Too bad you missed it. No lunch for you today."

Sara dropped her eyes to the renewed bulge in his pants.

"You could give this slave her lunch," she said, biting her lip.

He smiled.

"You're right," he said. "I could."

She sauntered over to him and dropped to her knees, looking up at him, her eyes hungry.

"Please, master," she begged. "Please feed this slave."

"This is only because I'm a nice guy," he said, unbuckling his pants.

She pulled them down to his ankles along with his white cotton briefs, then took his cock into her mouth. He was big -- about seven inches -- but he didn't force himself too deep. His endurance surprised her: it took several long minutes to coax his load out of him.

She swallowed it down and then sucked him clean, exploiting his relaxed, comfortable mood to ask a question: "Master, will every day that this slave is tasked for 'The Real Sluts of Las Vegas' be like this?"

"No, today we're just getting footage for the opening credits, bumpers, b-roll -- stuff like that," he said. "You'll start in on the scenarios in another couple of days. That's when it gets rough."

12