Tying up a Relationship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had some great meals and some great sex.

On their final day on the road together then drove five hours to Matamata, stopping early in the piece for a late breakfaster of whitebait fritters at a café right on the coast.

Anna had learned that Jim lived on a farm with his parents. He looked after the 225 dairy cattle plus replacements but engaged a married couple and the woman's young widowed sister to milk the herd while he managed the grasslands, fences and maintained the milking shed and support services. According to what Jim alleged, his father mostly talked to other farmers at stock sales or in the pub while also looking after fifteen breeding mares that were practically left to look after themselves.

In a similar exchange of family information, Jim learned that Anna's father was an assistant professor in literature at a university and her mother was a fulltime drama coach and director at a community theater and Anna had two brothers and a sister.

* * *

When they were a few miles short of the town of Matamata, Jim turned left into a side road and after a little while said with pride, "There is the southern boundary of our farm and there are my heifers."

"You mean your father's cattle?"

"No I own all the cattle, dad and mum own the farm and the horses. I bought the herd off dad and mom four years ago to establish some equity and now with the assistance of my bank I now own almost 25% of the farm. When dad and mom go into Matamata to retire I'll take over the farm and ultimately will inherited what I don't already own."

"Well that enterprise establishes you as an eligible bachelor."

He smiled. "I supposed it does" and teased, "Interested?"

"Could be," Anna said without thinking and they looked at one another almost in shock.

Jim pulled off the road and stopped. "That little aside potentially puts the cat among the pigeons. Does that mean I'm truly forgiven?"

"Absolutely," Anna said, leaning over to be kissed and smiled happily.

A minute later as they continued on she sounded like his wife: "Did you call your mother to say when you'll be arriving and that you are bringing a house guest?"

"No."

"Oh Jim."

"Relax. Mom is always pleased to see me and doesn't have to be told when I'm arriving. We have people dropping in unannounced and staying for a meal heaps of times and beside, I called her last Sunday and said I would be home tomorrow or the next day or perhaps today."

Anna sighed.

Anna's next shock came when they arrived at the farmhouse, or more correctly a rural home of substance and the woman who came out to greet his son was not red-faced and dumpy with cow muck on her boots but an elegant, beautifully dressed lady in high heels who said hi, she'd just arrived home from shopping (the 'big smoke' of Auckland, two hours' drive to the north.

"Mom this is Anna."

"Hello Anna."

"Shopping?" Anna gurgled, feeling deprived. "Hi Mrs Walker. I'm sorry to have arrived unannounced."

Jenna (Jennie) Walker's voice changed, more than enough for Anna to notice.

"Oh my dear. Welcome to New Zealand and welcome to our home. If you like shopping I'll take you to Hamilton City tomorrow."

"Omigod, you're from the West Country."

"Yes dear I was originally and grew up on a farm a few miles of a place you won't have hear off, the Parish of Dundry."

"Oh but I do. I come from Bristol and Dundry is just a few miles beyond the city in the Mendip Hills."

"Yes indeed it is Anna. How is it you know Dundry?"

"I teach piano and occasionally have had pupils from the village as did my aunt Anna before me. I'm named after her."

"Would she be Anna Hopkins by any chance, a highly gifted musician?"

Anna gasped. "Yes, that's my aunt, mom's older sister."

"Then you mother would have been Rosemary Hopkins?"

"Omigod, you knew my mother!"

"I saw her two years ago when I last visited my older theater where she is now resident director and drama coach. For some ten years were two vied for the lead roles of teenagers..."

"Um ladies I'm off to find dad," Jim said, scuttling off having heard enough of women's talk and wondering why his mom was attempting to speak with Anna's slight accent.

Jim found his dad attempting to brush a stroppy filly.

"Hi," said Ash (Ashley) as if Jim had only been away a couple of hours.

"G'dday," Jim replied, taking the halter in both hands just above the mouth and standing right in front of the filly who immediate stood quietly.

"Thanks."

"Farm okay?"

"Nothing changed."

"How's Sabrina's right leg?"

Ash grunted. "You remember her name, remember she had a crook foot and even got which foot it was right. I'll make a farmer of you yet. Fiona that new woman vet you were shagging came out and finally found and removed a sliver of wire had had penetrated and lodged in the pastern and was causing the infection."

"Um dad I've bought home a young woman. I'd prefer you not to mention I shag women."

"I won't have any conversation then because what else do you do?"

"Asshole."

Ash roared in laughter. That sent the filly into a nervous shiver but she stood still, feeling the power in Jim's hands.

As the men walked back to the house Ash asked, "Did you sleep with this woman while on the road?"

"As you indicated, what else do I do?"

Ash laughed and slapped Jim's back. "Glad to have you back son. I'd like you to take a good look at the cows in the morning. They appear to be in better condition in the short time I've been in charge of them."

"Yeah dad. The short time you've been talking to them you mean. Did you get much done on the new fence along the northern boundary?"

"What fence?"

Jim sighed. "And fixed those three leaking water troughs?"

"What leaks?"

Jim sighed and supposed those replies meant those urgent jobs had been done.

"They hay we put away before you left is the best crop we've had for eight-year."

"Thanks dad."

"It was the favorable conditions and not you."

"Oh yeah, who decided when to top-dress the hay paddocks and when to shut up those paddocks?"

"That's only management son. The weather dictates what happens on a farm."

"Thanks dad."

Ash grinned and then said Jim could forget about sleeping with this woman in their house. "You mom won't allow it."

"I figure you could be wrong dad. This babe comes from the UK, Bristol."

"Bristol? Jesus, how did you manage that?"

"I can't understand the physics. England has 51 million people and yet my mom knows Anna's mom, very well it seems. I hadn't attached any significance to Anna coming from Bristol until mom began talking to her."

"Oh fuck, we'll but up half the night talking about the Old Country."

Jim grinned.

Three days later at Hamilton Airport where Anna was catching a flight to Wellington and then to cross Cook's Strait to begin a tour the scenic South Island, the two women stood clasped together sobbing, Jim was scuffing his toes on the carpet and his father stood looking at him grinning.

Jim's parents withdrew when the final boarding call came. Anna attached herself to Jim, sobbing.

"Your mother is so wonderful."

"I think dad is okay too."

"Oh sorry (sniff) and so he is (sniff). You are all wonderful."

"You will have forgotten us by tomorrow."

That sent Anna off into a huge wail and people nearby were standing grinning at them, leaving Jim to think didn't people have any better things to do.

"I couldn't believe mom allowed you to sleep with me."

"Where did the other girls you bring home sleep?"

"I learned at a young age not to bring females home to sleep."

"Omigod your mother likes me."

"I think the words for it are puppy love. She's doting on you."

"Why?"

Jim turned evasive and said that was something Anna could ask when emailing her. "I heard mom ask you to keep in touch. God Anna that was a magnificent fuck we had this morning. I could scarcely get in because you had me so worked up."

"Don't you ever think of anything else?"

"Only your darling, beautiful face and superb charm and super intelligence."

"Oh god," Anna wailed.

Two Air New Zealand female staff stood on either side of Anna. One of them said, 'Ma'am we have two minutes to get you aboard or else the flight leaves without you."

"Goodbye Anna." Jim said, pushing her away. "I'll never forget you."

One of the hostesses now was wiping her eyes and she helped lead the bawling Anna away."

"I think that Anna likes you," Ash said, coming up alongside Jim with Jenna. She immediately burst into tears.

"Never, never have you introduced me to a young woman as fine as Anna," Jenna sobbed.

Ash looked at his son gravely and said, "Alas that is not the last we'll hear about that."

Shortly after taking a call from Anna next evening, Fiona the young vet called Jim.

"I heard you were back."

"Yeah Fi. Thanks for fixing Sabrina."

"Thanks. Come over and fix a drink and then you can fix me."

He purred he'd be right over knowing Fi was a good fuck but he's just lost his best fuck ever and a most gorgeous woman in so many ways. As soon as Fi had her release, all she wanted to do was to sleep whereas Anna would chat until she was ready to get him going at least once more.

Ten days later Jim boarded a flight to Christchurch and was waiting at the airport when Anna's flight arrived from the alpine resort of Queenstown. She was suntanned and looking a picture of health and was staggered to see him.

They raced off to her hotel and in the room ripped off their clothes and were deep into frenzied sex.

They returned from dinner and in bed Anna whispered, "Try my ass."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes I keep on thinking about it and can understand why I have rejected all attempts until now."

"Is it because you have lovely feelings about me?"

"Yes you left your busy farm commitments to come down here to say goodbye. I hope to give you a memorable farewell gift."

Jim dressed and rushed out to buy lube and condoms and returned just as Anna picked up the phone.

Oh crap. It would be his mom.

"Hi Mrs Walker," Anna said switching her phone on to speaker mode so Jim could hear. He was waving at her to indicate to hang up but Anna shook her head.

His mom gushed, "Oh darling please call me Jenna."

"Okay Jenna and how are you and Mr. Walker and you your farm?"

"Very well thank you. Has Jim told you?"

"Told me what Jenna?"

"Oh men and there big surprises. I suppose I shouldn't..."

"Jenna please tell me," Anna said looking at Jim whose eyes were rolled up grotesquely.

"He's flying to London with you tomorrow night on Singapore Airlines. I insist on paying his way because I want him to see what is on offer in England to give you balance, because you know what's on offer here."

"Amigo," Anna screamed. "Is this really true?"

"Yes and I have arranged to have him seated beside you."

"Oh god Jenna, you lovely woman."

Five minutes later Jenna said accurately, "Well if I know my son he's waiting for sex so I must cut this call. Give it your best-shot darling. Bye."

"Bye Jenna and thanks you wonderful lady."

Anna looked at Jim scowling. "You brute, withholding that information from me. I have cancelled my invitation to you to take my ass."

"Then no ass, no affection, no flight, goodbye."

Anna stared at him, challenging Jim. "You wouldn't go against your mother?"

"Try me."

She swallowed. "Let's have a drink."

Jim poured her a glass of sparkling wine from a half-size bottle and he had red wine.

"Why does your mother want me to take you to England and I mean the truth?"

"To impress your mother so she will be less reluctant for you to come to New Zealand permanently. You have a degree in music and teaching qualifications so it ought not be too difficult for you to gain citizenship here. It will be even easier if we marry in England."

"M-marry?"

"Yeah if that appeals to you and I promise to only attach a dog collar if you request it."

"M-marry you said?"

"Yes. Mom and dad will come over for it and when we return to the farm we'll have a marriage re-enactment so mom can invite all her friends and dad can invite some of his cronies."

"H-how long will you be in England."

"Thirty days from tomorrow. Now may I push up your butt?"

"Yes of course. Amigo, what am I saying. I don't know if I'm coming or going."

"Just concentrate on coming thank you."

They cuddled and kissed until they felt passion rising.

Anna looked at the thick dick now encased in a condom that was now being lubed.

"That cannot possibly get into my butt."

"Want to bet?"

"You'll lose."

"Believe me Anna, your body is wonderfully flexible," Jim said, rolling her on to her side and, moving in behind her, lubed her anus and pushed in a finger.

They were now both shaking, in danger of blowing and successful debut.

Anna tried her hardest to ensure it worked. "Ouch that's revolting but actually feels rather lovely."

"As I get you warmed up I'll slip in another finger and then test the elasticity of your anus. We can take this slowly with plenty of pauses while you adjust. The head of my dick has to ease past your sphincter."

"What's that?"

Jim frowned and said he didn't know the technical description but understood is to mean an ass-tight ring just inside.

Anna almost said ah, she'd felt that with her finger at times but managed to maintain her best-kept secret. "Okay. I'm prepared to be very brave about this Jim. I'd want this to work too."

"Good girl."

Jim worked away and finally said, "Bend your ass into me and raise your top leg high and support it with an arm. Here we go."

"Ouch, your big fat dick ups my tiny asshole. I wonder if our mothers can imagine this happening?"

"Anna please," Jim said, sounding horrified. "Please let's concentrate on the job in hand."

"Yes master. Up my butt master. Make me bleed and you'll never enter there again."

Jim began to sweat. Her anus was now twitching and his cock was throbbing, eager to get going.

They tensed, pushed tentatively, groaned, paused and sweated and Jim for one certainly thought who was the twerp that had dubbed this as erotic fun, a carnival of sensuality and sensitivity? Some old drunk in a pub and long past his last erection no doubt.

Anna didn't seem to notice when he pushed the last inch home until she shook and said what was that, and put her hand around him to explore.

"It was my balls, wet from lube, slapping against your cunt?"

"Christ Jim, should you be talking to me like that?"

Either she was objecting to his description of the word 'cunt' had shocked her. She said nothing, so he was left to think, rightly or wrongly, he was not supposed to let her here him say the word cunt. For goodness sake, she was putting her foot down before they were even engaged to be married. Anyway she'd used the word 'Christ' without enquiring did that offend him.

"Are you going to start pumping or are you asleep?" she enquired, politely with a sharp edge.

"I'm allowing you to rest a moment darling."

"Oooh it's darling now is it? Oh how sweet."

God women were suckers when sweet-talked, he gloated, only to hear her growl, "Get on with it Jim."

Jim worked up to speed quickly, ignoring her groans and reluctant pleas telling him to stop and then she began to cry "Oh... oh... oh" as wave after wave of apparent great sensations flowed over her, concealing the fact that otherwise she might have thought she was calving.

Fluids oozed and his balls slapped and then his thighs transferred secretions to her butt and the slap-slap-slap made her cry out, "What's that disgusting noise?"

Jim sighed and didn't answer. The sound was music to his ears and if she interpreted that sound differently then a part of her music appreciation was missing from her knowledge database.

They were sweating.

They were puffing.

Both were gripped in amazing sensations and Jim could feel his pulsating dick deep inside her anal tube.

"Hit your clit," he gasped, thinking that his eyes were about to pop.

"I can't; you're here," she puffed indignantly

"Hit your fucking clit," he roared, temper and heart-racing activity sending his blood pressure sky-high and pushing out veins on his neck and forehead.

"All right, all right," she said, digging into the top of her pussy, mixing the digs with a few slaps until she said, "Omigod, I'm about to come... thunderously so."

Jim threw back his head and came like an express train seconds after Anna began climaxing and she was still ending her come-laden convulsions when he began toweling sweat from his face.

"Oh boy," Anna said, appearing barely conscious. "That just has to be the biggest fuck of my life."

"Good wasn't it," Jim yawned, thinking of their 24-hour flight with a one-hour stopover.

"That's enough for me tonight darling," Anna said. "Perhaps we ought to try to get in a couple of anals during our long flight. We have to fill in the time doing something."

Jim contemplated that challenge before replying.

"Theoretically we ought to be able to get in say ten of them during the flight if we pace ourselves carefully."

But he looked at his bride-to-be and saw she was already asleep. He stroked her face and smiled, thinking what a great lady she was. His mom would love looking after the kids while Anna was teaching and his dad was bound to select two miniature horses and breed them selectively for his two grandchildren... or had Anna said three kids? Jeeze he must pay attention or risk having his ear chewed.

THE END