Typical Day

Story Info
An ordinary day serving you.
1.6k words
3.3
27.6k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello. I've never done this kind of thing before but have always fantasized about it. I'm a 24 year old university student. I'm looking for an elegant lady who is seeking someone to serve her in the manner that she deserves. By this I mean that while sex is obviously the most pleasurable activity for me, the typical BDSM activities are not that appealing in of themselves and I'm not a masochist per say. Rather the concept of service is the activity that has always been the most appealing for me. That is not to say that I am turned off of bondage and pain activities but rather what they represent is what turns me on. If for instance; a lady was striking my ass with a crop, the actual pain itself would not be very arousing. What would be arousing for me is the fact that a woman is either disciplining me to craft me into the best possible submissive; or simply for her own pleasure as an exercise of her will. That is why non-bondage punishment is the most appealing to me: because my obedience to her keeps me firmly still even under considerable pain.

To get to the point; I am interested in being a servant to a worthy Mistress. I would first like to get to know her online and exchange a few emails to see if we click. If we do, then perhaps we could meet in a public place to see if we are compatible and finally, I could come to her house and do some work for her (cleaning etc etc) This housework comes with no strings attached and I would never demand anything from you. If you were satisfied with my work but did not want to go further; that is entirely up to you and I would not complain in the least if you told me to go home and not to come back. Rather I would apologise for not measuring up to your standards and thank you for the opportunity. I do, however, have a few limits and am not looking for total power exchange. I am looking for someone who is discreet and I don't want to make any recordings of what we do. I also don't like disgusting things like golden showers, fisting, rim jobs etc, nor do I want to do anything truly serious like branding.

Finally, I don't like the idea of cross-dressing either (though I will do it if the lady wants) but for a very different reason. Cross-dressing is part of BDSM because it still holds femininity as submissive and to feminize a man makes him like a woman and hence, submissive. I however, am not interested in it, nor do I find dominatrixs that are masculine the most alluring. In fact, my ideal mistress is actually petite and delicate, yet also dominates. Thus the most erotic picture for me is not a big muscular dominatrix in leather with me in some torture device but rather a nice looking woman in a sun dress and barefoot who likes to smile. I am sitting nude by her feet giving her a foot massage, jumping up every time she gently but firmly ask her to get something.

Please allow me to put what I am looking for in context with an idealized depiction of 24 hours in such a relationship.

You arrive home on a Friday night around 5:00 PM. I greet you at the door with a smile and a hello wearing only a pair of jean-shorts. I immediately take your purse, remove your jacket, and then drop to my knees to remove your shoes. You then walk into the living room and plop down on the couch and ask me for today's messages. I tell you them and ask if I can bring you a drink. You decide on tea and I rush to make it; when I come back, I drop to one knee and offer it to you on a tray with milk and sugar on the side. When you accept it I say "Thank you" and you respond with "You're welcome, after which I quickly return the milk and sugar. Knowing that you've had a long day, I offer you a foot massage during which we talk, or you talk on the phone or watch TV (or whatever). After a little while, you start to get hungry so you tell me what is for dinner and I proceed to make it. I set the table in an elegant manner with multiple courses and serve you your dinner, only eating quickly after you have finished, then doing the dishes. After dinner, you inspect the work I did today (vacuuming and laundry) to see if it is top-notch. I am always a little nervous because as I mentioned above, I am not a masochist and would never purposely do an inferior job so I could be punished because then I would not be serving you in the best possible way. Pronouncing the work "satisfactory" you then allow me several hours to do course-work while you watch a movie or something.

Even though it is a Friday, you are tired and want to do to bed. You go into the bedroom, toss your clothes on the floor, and climb into bed. I hurry in and remove my jean shorts (one of our rules is that I am never to be more clothed than you), hopping you will either want sex tonight or maybe play some kinky games. However, you are too tired and not in the mood, so you decide no, even though my erect penis indicates I am. You feel no guilt nor feel the need to fake a headache because we both understand that I am here to service you, not the other way around. I humbly accept and ask you what time you would like to wake up and if I may stay up since I am not tired. You allow me and I leave the room (still nude as per the rule) and surf the net for a few hours. Later, I very quietly come into the bedroom and slip into the sleeping bag on the small mattress at the foot of your bed and set the alarm under the bed to 15 minutes before you wake up.

The alarm wakes me up in the morning and I quickly turn it off. I very quietly slip out of the room and prepare coffee. I then wrap 2 towels and a bathrobe with an electric blanket and put them in a small icebox. Finally I use the bathroom and make myself ready. I slip back into the bedroom and very carefully roll back the covers so only your feet and lower legs are exposed. I begin to kiss your feet and legs very softly at first, gradually increasing until you wake up. I greet you a good morning. You mumble that you want to sleep another 15 minutes. I leave the room and come back in exactly 15 minutes and wake you up again. Deciding to get up, you throw off the covers and swing your legs to the side of the bed where I am kneeling (nude of course), I put on your slippers and stand to help you with a bath-robe, keeping my eyes lowered. I then ask you whether or not you would like breakfast now. Unusually, you decide upon a shower first.

You go into the bathroom to use it, and then call me in after. I am so excited and my penis is firmly erect, so much so that I mention that it is a form of a salute to a superior. You laugh and motion to the shower. I get in and adjust the temperature until it is how you like it. I call you and you come in dropping your bathrobe on the floor. Despite seeing you naked before, you take my breath away with your form and I am always very grateful you allow me to see your body. I immediately begin to shampoo and condition your hair, then start using soap all over, kneeling as soon as I can. When I get to your pussy, I momentarily lose control and give you a quick kiss. To touch you there without you permission would usually be met with harsh punishment but you begin to feel the need and tell me to keep going. I eagerly start pleasuring you, my penis throbbing with need. A few minutes later I beg you "please" just before you climax. You understand and say Ok in frustration and I quickly start to masturbate but you orgasm before I do. Nonetheless, I keep going until you want me to stop.

I then dash out of the shower and retrieve the blankets which are now quite warm. You step out of the shower and I quickly dry you off with them, after which I slip the warm bathrobe on. I follow you to the kitchen (still nude and wet) and proceed to serve you breakfast and coffee. After you are finished, you tell me what clothes you want to wear and I lay them out for you in your room. You come in and I help you dress. I am just about to ask you what I may wear today when you order me to stand in front of the bed and kneel over with my legs spread. Curious, but without hesitation, I obey you. I hear you fumbling with something in the closet, then suck in my breath hard when you give me 4 or 5 firm strikes to my testicles with a ridding crop. I'm struggling to stay in position when you ask me if I know what I am being punished for. I quickly rack my brain until I remember the pause in the shower when I was pleasuring you. You're pleased that I understood but still annoyed at the interruption. As a real punishment (because you know I hate it), You tell me that I will not be able to masturbate and you will be exercising orgasm denial for the next few weeks.