U Turn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn it you are so fucking tight, my god you are fucking beautiful." I started to reach for her breasts but she redirected my hand to her clit and thighs. She was giving me one hell of a ride as with each stroke the muscles of her twat would contract against my prick like a sexy vice. As my finger gently stroked her clit she did something I had never seen before. She grasped both of her tits in her hands and lifted them in turn to her mouth. She was kissing her own boobs as passionately as any guy would do it.

"Surprised little brother, why should you get to have all of the fun of kissing titty?" I was blown away and had to admit I had never seen anything this sexy before in my entire life. I was grunting in delight as I felt the wonders of her cunt and saw the wonders of her sucking her own boobs. For her part, Naomi was panting, huffing and puffing as she continued sliding up and down the length of my cock. She was really into it.

"Holy shit, Naomi, you're fantastic, I think I am going to cum." I didn't know if she were on birth control and thought I should warn incase I had to pull out.

"Well, what the fuck are you waiting for Adam? Oh damn fill my cunt with your cream. Oh shit, come inside of me." I didn't need anymore encouragement as I let lose an eruption that felt like a bomb was going off in my balls. I flooded her pussy with shot after shot of sticky cream.

"Oh Naomi that fuck was fucking unbelievable."

"Shit yes, it was pretty damn great."

"My god Sis you are sexy," I whispered. My Sister collapsed against me and we drifted off to sleep. But, within a couple of hours she woke me up with a kiss.

"I have to pee," I told her sweetly. She rolled off of me to let me up. As I walked to her bathroom she followed me.

"Let me hold it for you, please? I have never done that before for a guy.," she kind of purred. I just shrugged my shoulders as she grasped my penis. Then I burst out laughing when she missed the bowl at first thinking about how women always tease us about missing and here was my sister lover missing when she got her chance. I did, however like the feel of her warm hand on my member and felt the beginnings of an erection as she shook off the last drop of urine.

Then it was her turn to piss. As she did I leaned down and kissed her passionately as I grabbed a wad of toilet tissue. She got the message and when the last dribble hit the water she spread her legs far apart. I carefully and gently wiped off the area around her pee hole and then helped her to stand up. I then followed her back to bed.

When we got there she handed me a tube of lubricant and smirked, "I assume you know what to do with this."

"I think I can figure it out."

"Good because big sister is horny as hell." She gave me a quick kiss then climbed onto the bed. She was on all fours waving her ass at me. First, I applied the lube liberally to my cock. Then, I found her anus and jabbed first one finger full of lube inside. Then, I got a big glob and pushed two fingers full of lube inside. I aimed my cock for the opening and asked, "Ready, Naomi?"

"Fuck yes Adam ram that thing of yours home." Even though she was thoroughly lubed I struggled mightily to even get my head inside. Finally her sphincter yielded and I made it about two inches in. I pulled back. Then with a hard push on my second stroke I made it four inches. Naomi let out a howl.

Clearly she didn't want me to stop as she pushed her ass back against the invading cock. So, I pulled back again. This time I thrust even harder. I thought the skin might come off of my cock. But, this time I sunk all eight inches into her. I had just made it all the way inside and felt like I would cum at any moment. Naomi was getting inpatient though, "Damn it get that thing going. Don't just sit there. Fuck my god damn asshole!"

"You want to be ass fucked sweet bitch, you got it!" With that I yanked my dick almost all the way out of her ass hole and then rammed it back in. I repeated this over and over. Naomi began pushing back to meet each of my strokes. Our breathing was getting very labored as we urged each other on.

"Fuck me harder you son of a bitch."

"Oh god, you are so fucking tight. I want to fill your shit hole with my cum."

"Oh yes you feel great in me. I want you to cum everywhere in and on my body."

"Damn it, I love your ass, oh fuck." Just then a torrent of cum blasted out of me deep into her rear passage. At the same time I felt her tense up and knew she too had cum. I pulled my pecker from her bowels. Naomi whipped around and licked me clean. When she had finished I returned the favor and licked her ass cheeks and rectum until they were spotlessly clean. The tastes were out of this world.

For the next hour we kissed and caressed all over each other. I loved kissing her long lovely back and thighs and especially enjoyed sucking her toes. Of course, Naomi was equally eager to kiss all over me. I loved how her mouth traveled all over my body.


She surprised me by sticking her tongue into my asshole. her hand played with my balls as she sucked and licked my tight little ring. I found myself grinding my ass in her face. I was happy that my Sister was turning out to be every bit as kinky as I was.


Exhausted we fell asleep side by side. A few hours later I awoke with my cock as hard as ever. I couldn't believe how horny I was. Looking over at Naomi in the soft glow of the sunlight that was just beginning to enter her room my jaw dropped in amazement. She was laying on her back and her boobs were standing straight up pointing at the ceiling. I was in awe at how huge her boobs really were even when she was laying on her back.

Pushing the covers all the way off of our bodies I rolled on to my side and started covering her golden orbs with light kisses. She stirred slightly and placed a hand on my back and kind of purred. I looked into her eyes and saw the same look of lust I had seen the night before. I whispered to her softly, "Good morning."

"Umm, good morning," she cooed right back. I lifted my lips to hers and gave her a romantic kiss. Quickly I got to my knees and straddled her waist. Sliding up her stomach I got into position so that my cock was touching her boobs. Taking my prick in my hand I gently rubbed it all over her boobs as she ran her fingertips up and down my back and ass.

"Oh shit, you have sexy tits," I said as I paid particular attention to her nipples. Her nipples got harder with each flick of my dick against them.

"Oh God, Adam, Fuck my titties." I did not need to be told a second time. I placed my cock deep in the valley between her boobs and together we pushed her tits hard against it. It was wonderful having all four of our hands mauling her tits as they were big enough that they didn't get in each other's way but rather worked together. Wasting no time I thrust in and out of her cleavage as if it was a wonderful cunt. Naomi was getting in to the stimulus her boobs were receiving from my cock and our hands. Her moans grew louder and louder.

"I want to cum all over your fucking tits!"

"Oh yes, pecker I want you to cover me with it." Suddenly my cum gushed out filling her valley with my jism. I kept cumming and cumming. When the juices slowed a bit Naomi grabbed my cock and used it to paint her boobs with my cum. This was very erotic and caused me to cum even more. Even as huge as her tits were she managed to make me cum enough to literally cover every millimeter of them with my spunk. When she was finished and my cock had wilted a bit she made me just lay there not touching her boobs as she wanted to let my cum dry on them.

She told me she loved the feeling of a guy's cum drying up on her skin. We spent the rest of that day lost in lust. We sucked and kissed and fucked until late in the evening when I had to go home for a change of clothes and get ready for work the next day. As I drove home I felt complete and knew we would be together again soon.

When I walked in my door the phone rang. I wondered who could be calling at 11:15 at night. It was Naomi, "Why don't you get your stuff and make a U-Turn back here. I have a hot wet pussy that still needs to be fucked!"

My cock sprang back to life at those few words, "You bet your ass I will be right there!"

Hurriedly, I gathered my shaving kit and clothing and was out the door in two minutes and sped all the way back. I knocked on her door and was told to get in. As soon as I had the door open there my Sister was laying naked, except for her high heels, spread eagle in front of me, "throw that shit down, strip, and get that fat hard cock in my pussy, you son of a bitch. Oh God, I need another hard fucking!"

She was teasing me by playing with her large orbs as I flung my clothes off while I glanced down at her wide open wet pink pussy lips. I fell to the floor, "Oh God, Naomi, I have never been so fucking hard or turned on in my life. Come on and fuck the hell out of me sweet bitch!"

With one thrust I was buried to the hilt again inside my Sister's tight twat. She had her arms and legs wrapped around me. I was pounding my cock hard and deep not believing how hard her muscles were squeezing me. She was urging me on, "You mother fucker, give it to me oh Shit fuck me deep!"

"I'm going to blow my wad in your sassy little bitch cunt."

"Oh fuck, yes; fill me with your fucking cream." I couldn't believe that I would have anything left but, here I was emptying my ball sack into my sister again and feeling like gallons had just poured out. Falling apart after mutually hard orgasms we practically crawled to her bedroom which still smelled of our cum from earlier. We fell asleep snuggled in the sixty-nine position. After that first time we got together less and less frequently as we both found soul mates that shared our bedroom wants and desires.

Naomi and I have not forgotten about each other though. We are still both quite the baseball fans, at least, that is what our spouses think. Every year, starting with the fourth game of the World Series we get together to "watch" the games. Our spouses know how wild we get after seeing us watching the first three games and always let us go to a hotel to view the games so that they can have peace and quite.

We rent two adjoining rooms and leave the door open between them. This way if a spouse calls we can run to the phone. Of course, not much baseball is watched but a lot of homeruns are hit. I thought Naomi was sexy back in 1985 but she is absolutely perfect at age 48. Her body is as great as it was that first night and she is even better in bed. She uses every part of her body to have fun. I hope we can keep doing this for at least 30 years or until there is another World Series game in Kansas City!

12