Ultimate Black Fantasy Vanessa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ljmwriter
ljmwriter
317 Followers

He reached out his hand. "My name is Joseph."

"I'm Vanessa. Very nice to meet you Joseph."

They shook hands and Joseph felt the electricity as they touched for the first time.

Vanessa studied Joseph closely. He was definitely a very sexy man. He seemed a little shy but he had a great smile. His face was beautiful and she loved his dark brown eyes. She looked down and saw that he had great legs and thighs. She liked that. And all of her years of experience told her that he had a very nice package in between those thighs too. Very nice.

"Motherfucker, I will fuck you in a heartbeat if I get the chance," she thought."

During their "get acquainted" small talk, Joseph was thrilled to learn that Vanessa lived in a city only two hours from his own. He knew that his first order of business when he got home would be to find a way to get her into bed.

Joseph was so excited talking to this great woman. But he knew there was not a lot of time and he decided to change the tone of the conversation. He wanted to make sure Vanessa knew how badly he wanted her.

"So, Vanessa, what's a beautiful woman like you doing all alone at the beach?"

"Sorry to disappoint you Joseph but I'm not alone. I'm here with my husband."

"So where is he?"

"He's at a conference. He's a vice president in a big accounting firm and it's a national conference we come to every year. He works and socializes with his colleagues all week and I just sit in the sun, drink and try to stay out of trouble."

He laughed.

"Sounds nice Vanessa. I hope I don't cause you any trouble."

"Oh you won't. But what about you? Is that your wife or girlfriend you're with?"

"So you were looking at me. You had those big glasses on and I couldn't tell if you were looking at me or not. I'm flattered."

Vanessa hesitated, smiled and said, "Yes I was looking. You're a good-looking man Joseph. And you look even better up close. But it goes both ways, doesn't it? You couldn't keep your eyes off of me from the time you came down here this morning."

Vanessa was not in a mood for games. She wanted to let this man know that she was interested.

Joseph let out a nervous laugh.

"Guilty as charged," he said.

He wasn't expecting this woman to be so forward. And he loved her sexy, throaty voice. He was burning up with excitement and trembling inside at being so close to this great piece of black pussy. And she had a sense of humor and a great personality too.

He was undecided on what to say next. Most of his seduction efforts lasted for months, sometimes years before paying off. But something told him that this one could happen immediately. He decided to just throw caution to the wind and say it.

"I'll be perfectly honest with you Vanessa. I always notice beautiful black women. I adore black women. I love black women. And you, Vanessa, are the most gorgeous black woman I have ever seen in my life. Since I first saw you this morning I haven't been able to think of anything else but you. You are so beautiful. I'm sorry for being so direct."

"Don't apologize. I'm a big girl. I appreciate the compliment."

Vanessa had wondered why, in a pool area filled with beautiful, young, white women, Joseph had kept his gaze on her. Now Vanessa had her answer. Joseph was a man who loved black pussy. Just knowing this got her even hotter and wetter and she actually squirmed in her chair, struggling to control her excitement.

There was an awkward pause in the conversation. This was going fast and both were momentarily at a loss for words.

Joseph held up his beer and asked, "Another drink?"

"Sure."

The drinks came and Vanessa took a small sip. She had been drinking since early that morning and she was feeling it. But she wanted to make sure she stayed halfway sober while talking to this man. She was horny as hell and decided to turn the conversation back to sex. This was getting very interesting and a hell of a lot of fun.

"So Joseph. Can I ask you a personal question?

"Sure."

"You said you are attracted to black women. Have you ever fucked a black woman?"

Hearing this woman say the word "fuck" caused Joseph's entire body to tremble.

He paused a moment to compose himself but then answered her question by holding up three fingers.

"And all three are the best I've ever had."

Vanessa smiled. She leaned toward Joseph put her hand on his knee, giving it a slight rub.

"That doesn't surprise me at all. So what about me? Are you wondering how I would be in bed? Do you think I would measure up to those women?"

Joseph loved the boldness of this woman.

"Vanessa, I'll be honest with you. That's all I've been thinking about since I first laid eyes on you today. And every instinct in my body tells me that you would be the fuck of a lifetime."

Vanessa smiled at him, nodding her head.

"You might be right about that. But you know Joseph there's only one way to find that out for sure."

When she said that, she moved her hand from his knee up to this thigh. She gave it a hard squeeze.

Joseph's dick was on fire and he was trying to stay calm. It was unbelievable to him that this could be happening.

"I know. Maybe I can figure out a way to make that happen this week. Let me rephrase that. I will find a way to make it happen."

"I hope so Joseph. I hope so. I'm counting on you."

Joseph couldn't bear the thought of leaving this woman's presence but he knew the time had come to go.

"I hate to say it Vanessa. But I need to leave."

"Sorry to hear that Joseph but actually I need to go too. We've got the big company party tonight and I need to start getting dressed."

"I bet that will be fun. I'm curious. What are you wearing to the party?"

Vanessa laughed. "Oh, I've got a little black party dress that I picked out just for tonight. Very sexy. Too bad you can't see me in it. I think you would like it."

"I know I would. I can only imagine how you will look. You are just a very beautiful woman Vanessa. Very, very beautiful."

"Well, thank you for saying that. I'll be thinking about you tonight."

"I'll be thinking about you too. And rest assured that I will be seeing you again."

Without expression, Vanessa looked deeply into his eyes.

"Now that I'm looking forward to."

As he got up to leave, Joseph reached down and patted her thigh, gave it a slight squeeze, and left.

Joseph didn't sleep well that night. He tossed and turned, thinking about this fantastic black woman he had just met. She was so forward and so sexy. Joseph knew instinctively that getting something like that into bed would be an unbelievable experience.

The next morning Joseph's wife informed him that she wanted to go shopping that day at the outlet stores located just outside of town. Joseph tried to hide his excitement when his wife said he didn't have to go with her.

"I'll just rest today and hang by the pool," he said.

After his wife left Joseph hurriedly put on his swim suit, put a few beers in the cooler and headed down to the pool area. He was hoping beyond hope that the great black beauty would already be down there.

She was sitting at the bar, in the same spot where they had talked the day before. His heart was racing.

"Well," she said. "We meet again."

"I have some news. My wife has decided to go shopping and will be gone all day."

Vanessa stopped smiling and looked at Joseph intently. She stood up quickly, gathered her things and pulled Joseph close to her.

Whispering in his ear, she said, "Room 726. Give me 10 minutes. The door will be open."

She took off, not giving Joseph a chance to reply. He couldn't believe this was happening. He watched her walk away, his eyes transfixed on that big, black ass and he almost couldn't breathe.

Joseph sat at the bar to gather himself. Ten minutes would seem like an eternity. But it was actually going to happen. He was actually going to eat this sweet woman.

He drank one of his beers in a hurry and then made his way up to the 7th floor.

Joseph was shaking with excitement when he turned the door to open it. He didn't see Vanessa when he entered and began walking down the hallway past the kitchen into the main living area.

Then he saw her and he stopped dead in his tracks.

Vanessa was buck naked.

She stood there without an expression on her face, her hands on her hips, just showing Joseph her magnificent body.

He approached her slowly, absolutely amazed at what he was seeing. This would be like something out of one of his dreams but this was not a dream.

He studied her intently. Her skin was black and beautiful and her hips were even wider and more inviting than he had realized. Her tits were huge and stuck straight out from her chest and her nipples were erect and pointing beautifully upward. Her aureoles were big and a light brown color that made her tits even more inviting. Her thighs were screaming, big hard and black.

Neither of them said a word as Joseph, now only inches from her, looked deeply into her eyes.

Vanessa remained motionless as Joseph walked slowly around her to get a view of her great backside. Again his breath was taken away at the sight of her spectacular ass. It was sitting up high and was so huge. He remembered how it looked in motion when he saw Vanessa walk for the first time and he couldn't wait to eat it.

Vanessa was enjoying every second of Joseph's close inspection of her body. She was proud of it and her entire body was tingling with excitement. She couldn't wait for this man to fuck her.

Joseph wanted to go slow but it was impossible. His dick was on fire. While standing behind her he put his hands on her shoulders and put his lips on her neck, tasting her for the first time. When he did so he allowed his lower body to press hard against her naked ass. His dick was straining to come out of his pants.

At this point lust completely took over their actions. Vanessa turned toward him and Joseph pulled Vanessa's mouth to his and kissed her passionately. Her tongue was hot and wet. She plunged it in and out of his mouth until he took hold of it with his lips and sucked it as hard as he could.

Vanessa was more than ready. They both were. She led him to the bed and they fell into each other's arms. Vanessa's instincts were to be aggressive but she let Joseph take charge.

Vanessa was on her back but Joseph told her to turn over.

"I've got to kiss your black ass before I do anything," he said.

Vanessa turned over and her big, beautiful ass was only inches from his face. He gripped the sides of her hips, plunged his face forward, and began devouring her ass, kissing it, biting it, licking it, sucking it, and squeezing it hard with his hands. There was a lot of ground to cover with this woman's ass and he wanted to explore every inch of it.

Joseph didn't want to stop but eventually he had to come up for air.

He knew he couldn't wait any longer to taste this woman's pussy. Joseph pulled her up and slid his body underneath her so that she was sitting backwards with her massive ass spread completely over his face. He licked and sucked furiously as Vanessa bounced up and down, giving him complete access to her backside.

He pressed hard against her pussy and sucked and licked her hot, flowing juices. She tasted like honey. Joseph had learned long ago that nothing compared to the taste of pussy, especially the pussy of a beautiful black woman.

Almost breathless, Joseph slapped Vanessa's ass and said, "Let's fuck."

Vanessa was on fire, her entire body raging with lust. She turned her body around and straddled him. She grabbed Joseph's big dick, and guided it into her wet pussy.

They both groaned with pleasure as their bodies locked together for the first time.

Vanessa couldn't believe the sensation. Joseph's dick felt hard and hot and it was deep inside her pussy. She realized that his dick was actually pulsating. It felt alive inside of her, filling her box with a sexual sensation that she had never experienced before. On top of that Joseph then began moving his dick inside her, straining to get it in deeper and deeper. Vanessa had never felt so totally out of control, so consumed with a man's dick. She was already coming and her hot juices were pouring out of her.

Joseph felt Vanessa's spasms and started bucking uncontrollably. Vanessa responded by bouncing wildly up and down. He knew that this woman would be something spectacular but even he was surprised that the sexual intensity between the two of them was so immediate.

Joseph's orgasm was like an explosion and he relished in seeing and feeling Vanessa's hot juices pouring over his dick and pelvis. Vanessa was visibly shaking. Both of them were out of breath and panting heavily as they paused to savor the moment.

Vanessa fell to the side and lay on her back while catching her breath. Joseph was startled at the sight of Vanessa's big, black tits sticking straight up from her chest. They were long and hard and ripe and he knew that he would have to spend a lot of time working on those tits before this day was over.

After a few seconds Vanessa turned on her side and threw her right leg across Joseph's hip. She looked deeply into his eyes and began stroking his chest softly with her long, red fingernails. She then kissed him hard, pressing her mouth passionately into his, burying her tongue deep into his mouth.

Vanessa rolled back on top of him and began devouring his face with her mouth and tongue.

It was her turn now to be the aggressor.

Joseph couldn't believe it. Despite being with numerous beautiful women over the years, Joseph was experiencing something in this woman that was very different. Her body exuded sex from head to toe.

Vanessa moved down to his chest, making sure to keep her body pressed hard against his. Again she attacked him with her hot luscious mouth and Joseph sat up so that he could get a better view of her.

"What a woman," he thought. "What a woman."

Vanessa was loving this man and couldn't wait to get his big dick into her mouth. She continued downward and when she arrived at her destination she began kissing and licking his dick and balls furiously. Joseph had big, hard thighs and she alternated between eating his dick and kissing and biting his inner thighs.

Joseph was completely lost in what was happening. Even though he had exploded in orgasm just a minute ago, he was already hard again. He looked down at her big, beautiful lips working on his dick and it was an extraordinary sight, like something out of a dream.

His dick was soon raging again and he held his breath as this wild black woman devoured his big dick. He grabbed her shoulders and pushed her back, releasing her mouth from his swollen dick.

"Don't make me come yet," Joseph said. "I want to fuck you again."

Vanessa fell back on her back and spread her legs.

"No, Vanessa, turn over. You know what I want."

Vanessa turned over and Joseph felt like he had been punched in the stomach. Vanessa's massive black ass stuck straight up from the bed and its width covered half the bed.

Joseph separated her ass cheeks with his hands and guided his dick into her pussy. He pressed hard, straining to get his dick in as deep as possible.

"Oh, fuck," Vanessa cried.

Joseph held it there for several seconds, leaving Vanessa squirming underneath him.

"You like that, Vanessa?"

"Yes, I do."

He then rose up, gripped her ass cheeks tightly, and began fucking this woman as hard and fast as he could. Her pussy was hot and tight and Joseph was completely turned on by her beautiful black flesh pounding back against him. He was fucking her so hard that he was literally bouncing up and down off her ass.

Vanessa couldn't believe how she was being fucked. She grunted and growled and just relished in being ravaged by this wonderful white man.

Joseph's orgasm was so intense that his whole body shook. Vanessa was breathless and giggled happily as she came up for air.

"Baby, baby," she said. "You are fucking the shit out of me."

Instead of rolling off to the side, Joseph stretched out on top of her. He wanted to feel the full length of this spectacular black woman and he wanted to feel that big ass pressed against his chest.

He stayed on top of her for several minutes as they again rested up from the spectacular fucking.

After a few minutes Vanessa broke the silence by telling Joseph that she had to go to the bathroom.

"Do you have to?"

Reluctantly Joseph rolled off and Vanessa stood up.

"I'll be back," she said. "Don't go anywhere."

When Vanessa started toward the bathroom, Joseph's jaw dropped again at the sight of her unbelievable ass. The sight of Vanessa's big, wide black ass in motion caused him to shout out without thinking.

"Mother...fuck," he shouted.

Vanessa laughed, knowing that her ass caused Joseph's reaction.

Joseph was transfixed at the sight of the greatest ass he had ever seen in his life. It was big, powerful and he wanted to savor and remember every step this woman took.

When Vanessa returned Joseph just marveled at the magnificent body on this naked black goddess.

"Turn around. I want to look at that ass again. I just can't get over it. I've never seen anything like it."

Vanessa turned around, stretched her arms out and started dancing slowly, tantalizing Joseph by swaying her ass back and forth.

"It's all yours, baby," she said. "It's all yours."

This was too much for Joseph to take and he knelt down behind her. He was face to face with it and he kissed each cheek softly and slowly. He then went absolutely crazy, licking, sucking and biting this beautiful woman's ass.

"Get on the bed and lay on your stomach," he said. "This is going to take a while."

Vanessa did as instructed. She was in heaven, absolutely loving the way this man worshipped her body.

After the brief interruption to move to the bed, Joseph picked up where he left off. He was like a wild animal, out of control, attacking Vanessa's ass with a passion and an eroticism that he had never felt before.

He worked on those ass cheeks for what seemed like hours.

He was ready to fuck again but he forced himself to wait so that he could continue eating her backside with his mouth and tongue.

Joseph's relentless tongue-lashing put Vanessa in another frenzy and she started begging him to fuck her.

"Fuck me, baby, Fuck me. Please fuck me."

Finally he was ready and once again he entered her from behind. He put his hard dick in her pussy and again marveled at the sight of his dick going in and out of this beautiful black ass.

He banged into this woman as hard and fast as he could, fucking her at an unbelievable pace.

Vanessa couldn't believe what was happening. She was exploding with one orgasm after another as this beautiful white man fucked her silly. Her heart was racing as her body and emotions raged out of control.

Joseph was also out of control. He could not stop fucking her. Watching his dick disappear repeatedly into her big, wide, bouncing ass was an extraordinary sight. Finally he exploded inside her and they both screamed with pleasure, making guttural, animal noises that only come from great sex.

With Joseph slumped on top of her, Vanessa was exhausted. She had come multiple times and yet her body was still tingling. She knew that this was one of those very rare sexual experiences and she knew that she and Joseph were a long way from being finished.

Trying to catch his breath, Joseph was thinking about what was happening. His ultimate fantasy had always been to fuck a beautiful black woman and his three black lovers, Yolanda, Johnetta and Charisse, had fulfilled that fantasy many times. But Vanessa was a completely different animal indeed. This woman was a fucking machine, a woman built for sex, a once-in-a-lifetime find.

ljmwriter
ljmwriter
317 Followers