Ultimate Fantasy Football Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen knelt down in front of him to run her hands softly up the outside, then inside of his muscular legs. Steve could feel his dick rising to full stature, pushing firmly against the front of his boxers, and toward her face. The only thing separating her thick red lips from his pulsating purple head was the thin fabric of his boxers. Her gentle caress of his legs masterfully coaxed his dick to pulsate toward the front opening of his boxers. She was hungry to capture his long shaft in her mouth the moment it might escape. She enjoyed the smell of his pre-cum through the material. Steve's competitive side wanted to hold out for the win, but everything else in him was ready to be consumed by this luscious vixen.

FOURTH QUARTER

The game moved quietly into the fourth quarter with the Jets up 20 to 12. Jen had the advantage in the moment with her relentless lustful taunt kneeling in front of his thinly veiled cock, but the Jets eight-point lead gave Steve the long-term advantage. As much as she was hungry for Steve's dick in the moment, Jen was desperate for her Bills to take the lead to secure her night's victory. The game was precarious for both players. The moment either team scored, the other player would be stripped bare and at the pleasing disposal of the other.

A little over four minutes into the final quarter, the Bills scored their first touchdown of the game, improving their score to 18 to the Jets' 20. Rather than kicking for the extra point, the Bills secured the two-point conversion to tie the game. Jen could literally smell her victory. "Yes! Yes!" she screamed, yanking the last remaining remnant of Steve's clothing off of him. The game was tied with almost 11 minutes left in the game. Jen knew it was plenty of time for her Bills' to continue their momentum to win the game. In the meantime, this incredible specimen of a chiseled man stood in front of her, helpless to her every desire. She opened her mouth in awe at the size of his 9-inch thick stiff prize bouncing in front of her face.

"That bad boy is all mine now," she said before pushing the entire length of his shaft through her thick lips and down her throat. She slowly re-ascended its length before consuming it again. Steve's knees buckled at her masterful oral skill. He watched as this gorgeous vision took him in with unprecedented finesse. "I have great plans for you tonight," she said as she pulled off briefly before continuing her assault. Steve felt as if Jen was drawing cum from every extremity in his body toward a volcanic explosion into her hungry mouth. He was quickly moving to the point of no return. They were both enjoying the first tastes of what they had come for.

Suddenly another roar came from the television, announcing a team's score. Steve looked up through the blur of his impending orgasm to see his Jets kicking the extra point after a touchdown. The Jets now led with a score of 27 to 20, with nine and a half minutes left to play in the game.

Steve immediately pulled his shaft from Jen's talented mouth. He knew his dick would return, but now it was his turn. The Jets' score turned the table, at least for the moment, back to his advantage.

"Jets' touchdown," Steve announced.

"Oh, don't stop, don't stop," Jen begged. "I almost had you. I want you so badly."

"You don't know how close you were," Steve commended. "But my Jets just scored and I did too," Steve said with a smile. "But rest assured, when the Jets win, I guarantee I'll let you finish what you started." Steve reached down and took Jen's hand to help her stand up. "It's finally time to remove this," he said as he slowly slid her tiny blue skirt down over her ass toward the floor until it landed in a small pile around her ankles. Steve took in the beauty of Jen's amazing naked tanned fit body. His dick pulsated with imminent orgasm. He laid her back on the large soft king bed and spread her long legs to expose her shaved soaked pussy. With a gentle touch, he spread the lips of her pussy wide before lowering his tongue to her raised clit begging for attention. Unless one of the teams scored, the next nine and a half minutes were his to enjoy.

Jen's body squirmed with the first touch of his tongue. The orgasmic surge deep within her had welled up for release. Jen's body quaked as Steve's tongue began its amorous affection. Her nipples ached and stood more erect than before. Jen could only moan as her body surrendered to his touch. Her arms extended across the bed, her hands took hold of the sheets as if clinging to an orgasmic cliff. "Oh gawd! Oh gawd! You're going to take me!" she screamed. Her hips began to buck involuntarily as wave after wave of nirvana bliss swept over her body until her sweet juices began to gush from her pussy. Steve continued, skillfully training one orgasm to give way to a second, drenching the bed with her cum. Her body felt absorbed into the large plush bed as she lay exhausted with quivering arousal by his touch. Jen had no words has her body convulsed in pleasure. The room spun from the multi-faceted pleasures of their afternoon. It would only be the beginning.

POSTGAME

The blur of the screen announced the final score of the New York rivalry. Steve's Jets beat her Buffalo Bills, 27 to 20. Unknowingly, the score also announced Jen as Steve's fantasy football prize until the New York sun would rise the following morning. Jen smiled as she saw Steve's massive swollen cock moving toward her throbbing pussy. She would be his for the night. She wondered if the reason its called Fantasy Football is because in this game, everyone wins.

12