Ultimate X: Orgy at Emma's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,591 Followers

Ana was slow to get off his back. "If they are criminals, why will they help you with their problem?"

"I don't know. Last time I sorta bribed them... I don't really have anything to offer this time."

"Have you fucked them?"

"What? No! They're mother and daughter! No!"

Ana cracked her neck. "If they have accepted you as their conqueror—"

"Oh God..."

"Simply choose the one you like best and breed her. The other will fall into line. You'll be family, after all."

"I'm not going to breed anyone! I'll just explain the situation and appeal to their better nature."

"Show them your nakedness. Intimidate them with your masculinity!"

"No. God, you're all crazy. Okay, non-crazy plan... Lana's just as mishegas as Lori, but she's a teenager, so at least she has an excuse. I'll talk to her. And I'm seventy percent sure we've had sex, so there won't be any UST—right?"

"I can help you," Ana said. "With the mother. I have conquered women before. I find them soft and easy to pleasure."

"Please just wait here, okay? No conquering anyone during office hours."

"So you want me to watch?"

Peter shot a look up at the night sky. "Yes. Please. Watch me have a nice, quiet conversation with someone so you can see how normal people relate to each other—without killing anyone or eating them or mating with them..."

"But what does that leave?"

"Just wait here. Let me show you how you can actually get what you want with a nice, polite conversation," Peter said as the room below them exploded.

***

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I RAISED SUCH A STUPID, SPOILED BRAT!"

"OH, DID I TURN OUT TO BE A FAILURE, MOMMY? AM I LIKE EVERYTHING ELSE YOU'VE EVER DONE IN YOUR LIFE!?"

Lori Baumgartner, causing another explosion that Lana jumped away from before responding in kind. In ten seconds, the hotel room had become a war zone.

"You're just jealous because I can blow things up without you!" Lana screamed. "I'm going to go off on my own! Join the X-Men! I'm going to fuck Wolverine!"

"You're not even a mutant!"

"How would you know? You can't even spell 'mutant'!"

"I taught you how to spell mutant, you stupid slag!"

"I HATE YOU!"

Another explosion rocked the room.

"YOU RUINED MY LIFE!" Lori screamed, almost louder than the next explosion. "I was going to be a groupie for Guns N Roses! I was going to blow Axl Rose!"

Lana ran for Lori, intent on clawing her eyes out, when a webline hit her and another hit her mother. Still screaming, the two were deftly pulled away from each other.

"Alright, ladies, you've got me—I'll watch your reality TV show." Spider-Man was crouched in the hole one of their explosions had left in the wall. "But let's wait for E! to actually get here, huh?"

"Oh, what's this?" Lori demanded. "Another one of your 'daddies'?"

"Yes he is!" Lana retorted, running over to Peter. She buried her face in his chest.

"Uhh..." Peter replied. "I just came here to ask for some help, and incidentally, to stop you from blowing things up."

Lana tightened her embrace of Peter. "Just get me away from her and I'll do anything you want."

"I'll bet!" Lori replied. "He's just like Orlando, isn't he?"

"He is nothing like Orlando!" Lana roared, spinning back to her mother. "He's sweet and sensitive and he has a huge fucking cock, which you know Orlando doesn't have, don't you, Mom?"

Lori gasped. "You're still accusing me of sleeping with him?"

"I still know you slept with him!"

"Maybe if you dressed like an actual class act and not like a stripper, you wouldn't have to worry about your boyfriends ditching you for your mother!"

"Maybe if my mom wasn't a TOTAL SLUT with FUCK MACHINE written all over her, I could dress how I wanted and I wouldn't have to worry I'm dating my new stepdad every time I bring a boy home! But I don't have to worry about that now, MOM, because me and Spidey do everything! I satisfy his EVERY fucking desire! I've sucked his cock, eaten his ass, let him put his dick everywhere on my body. I've given him footjobs, mom! We've felched!"

"I would believe it, you little slut!"

Lana gave Lori the finger as she hugged Spider-Man. "Get me out of here, webhead. I want you to tie me up with your webs and fuck my face until I vomit cum."

"We're not going to do that," Peter told Lori.

"We so are!" Lana yelled. "And guess what else, MOMMY? He's black!"

***

A moment later, Spider-Man was swinging to another building, Lana in tow. He wasn't Jerry Springer. He had no idea what to do when a teenage girl told her single mother that he had knocked her up with a mulatto love baby. The best he could do now was separate the two, since their superpower was useless outside of each other's proximity.

"Which sucks, because I need the both of you to blow something up for me."

Landing, Lana pulled away from Spider-Man. "No fucking problem, webhead. Ever since you came in my mouth, I've been able to blow shit up without mommy dearest."

"Since I what? Lana, you know we're not actually dating, right?"

"Yeah, no shit. After the Helicarrier went done, while you were all zonked out, I sucked your cock. Don't make a big deal about it or anything."

"You gave me a blowjob? While I was asleep?"

"Yeah. Sorry if you caught something or whatever. I'm pretty sure I'm clean."

Peter shook his head. "I'm strangely okay with that."

"Big surprise," Ana said, coming out of the shadows, as could be expected.

"Who's this skank?" Lana demanded.

"I am Anastasia Tatiana Kravinoff, daughter of the Grim Hunter, scion of Aleksandra Kravinoff—"

"Oh, one of those Russian strippers. I hear you let people put cigarettes in your vag."

Ana's brow furrowed. "Is she insulting me or merely spouting her usual American imbecility?"

"Ladies, I can't believe I'm going to say this, but please, hold the catfight." Peter sat down on an AC unit. "Now, Lana, you say you can cause explosions without your mother?"

Lana pointed at a pipe vent. It exploded.

"Okay. I suppose if your system is able to generate pyrokinetic combustion through pheromones merging in you and your mother's bodies—pheromones originating in the other's system, of course—then something in my bodily fluids could theoretically trigger the same reaction."

"Your cum lets her blow things up?" Ana asked, arms crossed. "How convenient for her."

Lana crossed her arms as well. "This thing you need me to blow up—big?"

"Yeah. Four feet thick, solid steel."

"I'm not as powerful without—her," Lana growled. "Like, right after I blew you, I had a lot of juice, but I've gotten a little weaker since then. But if you want a really big explosion, I'm going to need a lot of fluids."

"Wow, wait!" Peter held his hands up. "I'm sure a blood transfusion could—"

"No," Lana said, giving a pointed look to Ana. "I'm sucking your cock or no deal."

Peter looked around. It was just the three of them and the Times Square Jumbotron, playing a muted interview with Sue Storm and Reed Richards. The perfect couple. "I guess that's what I have to do to get you to help?"

Lana nodded primly.

"So I guess—the bigger wrong here would be not—doing that, because then you won't help me, and then I can't superhero any."

Ana sighed. "Just cum in her mouth and get it over with."

Peter couldn't help it. With the way the conversation had gone, there was a bulge in his pants that looked like he was hiding a railroad spike. He looked uneasily at Ana. "You wanna, ah, give us some privacy?"

"I will stand watch," Ana said firmly.

Peter was momentarily distracted by Lana getting down on her knees, staring at the throbbing bulge at his crotch.

"Yeah, Anastasia, you watch. You might learn a thing or two. Get your own boyfriend."

"I'm not your—" Peter began, then Lana had her hand on his groin and was squeezing it, feeling it jerk like she knew it would. Peter croaked. In a second, Lana had his pants down, finding his cock straining mightily at his boxers. Two seconds, she'd managed to work his hardness out into her slender hand. She stared at it and it stared back at her, hard as stone, swollen-tipped, twitching in her hand. She didn't remember it being so big...

"It's a poor hunter who will not taste her kill," Ana said snidely. Lana turned on her.

"It's a lot to take in, okay!"

Peter pulled away from her. Lana watched him go in disbelief, but he was just lying down with his head propped on the rooftop's parapet, legs spread, crotch hunched so that his bulging shaft was pointed up at the moon. He appeared completely relaxed, except for his gigantic hard-on.

"Sorry, I've been on my feet all day. Might as well take this lying down."

***

Lana kept staring. She stared at his cockhead, shiny and smooth, ripe to be sucked into her mouth. She walked toward him almost meekly, eyes tracing his taut, muscular body, laid out tempting before her, all that soft skin and hard muscles leading up to a hard-on that could choke an elephant. She got down on all fours before it, like she was bowing down to a sultan, and she lowered her head to kiss his ballsack. Then she ran her tongue, slowly but surely, all the way from the base of his shaft to the very top—where her lips closed around his big, beautiful cockhead. Her mouth started to go back down the hot shaft, even slower than before, and Peter felt like a cup of warm honey had been poured over his dick.

"She will not make you come with this," Ana said. Peter noticed her suddenly, crouched beside him, pulling her vest open to expose her silky breasts. "My teats will make you come."

***

The sight of her master's cock had made Ana tingle all over. She could almost feel its hardness and had wanted to reach over and steal it from the unworthy interloper. She imagined herself being conquered once more, this time taking her master's cock deep inside herself, making him seed within her, then only allowing Lana the seed that she could lick out of Lana's womanhood. But this was not the master's wish.

Still, she had known the master's gaze on her teats many times, and now that they had broken from the hunt, it was the perfect time for mating. She bent his head down to her cleavage and he favored her with his tongue running up the sugared valley between her womanly breasts, with a wave of radiant ecstasy following the sweep of his tongue. He kissed and sucked her teats with the greed of a true alpha, the savored feeling swirling up through her like a slow fire, encircling her chest and turning her mind to sweet ash.

***

Lana's lips sucked, her tongue swirled, her mouth was filled again and again with precum that burned her throat as she swallowed faithfully. She could look up and see the Boris Badenov of bitches with her perfect tits all over Spider-Man's face, but it didn't make her feel jealous. Mostly it turned her on, having one of Spider-Man's hands groping that bimbo's tits while the other was in her hair, jerking her up and down on his cock. She felt an orgasm swelling deep inside her like a balloon held under a faucet; her eyes were open, but they were glazed over. She was thinking that if only she had a camera, she would take a selfie of herself having her jaw stretched with hard superhero cock.

That would show her mom.

***

Ana began to moan, wolfishly, as Spider-Man kept licking and sucking at her breasts. As if encouraged by the sound, his hand went down to her belly. She felt it roaming under her waistband. Caressing her groin. A finger touched her pussy. She spread her legs to make it easier for him. Then she was in motion, spinning, Spider-Man suddenly on top of both of them—hunched atop Lana's face while he held Ana over the abyss, his strength more than enough to keep her from falling. He kissed her as his hips strove, fucking into Lana's mouth, fucking into Ana with his fingers.

Ana would love being the Spider's broodmare.

***

Peter's hips jerked up and down with a spastic lack of control, Lana holding his tight asscheeks in her palms, letting him fuck his cock into her sucking lips as hard as he wanted. He wasn't kissing Ana anymore, just burying his face in her tongue-wet breasts as he fingered her, fucked Lana's face. He knew he was about to come.

"Take it," he gasped—Ana clinging to him with both hands, Lana deepthroating him—one hand fingering the hunter and the other holding Bombshell's head in place. "Take my cum, take it all, swallow it, swallow all my cum!"

When the first spurt of cum arrived, Lana managed to smear it all over her mouth, tastebuds reveling in its sharp tang. She was intoxicated by it—sucked harder and harder, wanting more. Every last drop, hers. He gave it to her. All he had and more. Until finally his jerking cock was depleted, nothing left to be sucked out.

And her mom said she couldn't do anything right.

***

Spider-Man rolled over again, landing Ana on his chest, the two of them looking down at Lana licking her lips. Ana had a smug look on her face; she thought if Spider-Man wasn't wearing his mask, she'd see the same on his features. It was apparent to her now that this alpha could handle two mates with ease—her orgasm had been even more violent than the ones she inflicted on herself.

She wondered if he could take on three. Ana's mother was still young, with great beauty and child-baring hips. It would be nice if they could be a family of sorts again.

Zev95
Zev95
1,591 Followers
1...456789