Uncle David Fucks Adam Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bundy5
Bundy5
217 Followers

David started to hump him, thrusting deeper and deeper inside him without pulling out. His cock fit his nephew so perfectly that even the smallest of plunges sent ripples of pleasure surging through both of them. He fucked Adam slowly and gently until his cock grew so hard it hurt. "Grab your legs," he commanded his nephew who obeyed at once. David in turn grabbed his nephew's thighs and used them to pull into each thrust harder and faster. He gradually pulled out further until he was penetrating Adam anew with each stroke.

Sudden random spikes of pleasure and pain left Adam reeling. "Fuck!" he shouted after David's thick cock rubbing against his prostate sent a particularly intense wave of pleasure surging through his body. Another wave followed, and then another as David continued to hammer into the sweet spot, his hips working like a piston, the sound of skin slapping skin in his ears and the smell of sweat and cum in the air -- and then Adam felt his stomach tense as another load of his own cum splashed his face.

David errupted at the same time, shouting wordlessly as he climaxed -- Adam's insides squeezed his dick during the orgasm, and it was impossible not to finish. He felt his seed jetting into his nephew's insides with the force of a water gun, and a new heat flooded the snug passage where they joined. He slumped back onto the floor, panting. Adam was breathing heavily too, but scooted over to kiss him.

David twisted away, confused. "We just fucked and you still want more?"

"Can't a man make out with his hot uncle after sex?" asked Adam with a grin. "It's a shame. I thought we were going to film it. There's always tomorrow, right? Heck, even tonight..."

David smiled. He found Adam's pants and shook out the folded sheet of paper. "You're staying here with me, boy," he said, ripping the paper to shreds.

Bundy5
Bundy5
217 Followers
12