Uncle Gary and Heather

Story Info
All he wanted to do was cheer up his niece...
3.3k words
4.37
107.3k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story that began five years ago, when I was 47 and my niece was 21, but it really began several years before that when I was 43. I had tumbled into an awkward affair with my sister-in-law (the wife of my sister's brother) that began with some drunken kissing in the back room at a family party and progressed/regressed from there. The relationship, if you even want to call it that, didn't last very long. The sex was pretty damn good-my sister-in-law knew how to fuck-but beyond that we had zero in common. There was one notable moment, which took place one day when I pretended to stop by her house to pick up a plate my wife needed for a party, but we both knew why I stopped by. Within 10 minutes I was balls deep in her pussy and she was screaming for god. We were going at it pretty good when all of the sudden I heard what sounded like the front door close. My sister-in-law said no one could be around since her husband was out of town on business and their daughter in high school wouldn't be home for hours. Nonetheless, the sound kinda weirded me out, so after dumping my load in her pussy, I pulled out, cleaned up and made my way home. The affair ended not too long after that, as I deemed our trysts too risky.

Fast forward four years. By then I had been promoted to regional manager in my company, a position that required routine travel through my territory in the southern U.S. One such trip took me to a large university town where my niece Heather, now a senior in college, was living. Before I packed my bags, my wife made me promise to check in on my niece because it would be rude to be in the same town and not say hello. I agreed, even though I knew it would be kind of a hassle given my tight business schedule. I also knew no 21-year-old would want to spend time with her boring, old uncle. But sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

As it happened, my work that day moved along pretty quickly, I was done by 4 p.m., so I called Heather and suggested we go out for dinner, my treat. I recalled my own college days and knew the lure of a good, free meal was impossible to pass on. But to my surprise, Heather said she had other meal plans, but still wanted to get together with me later. "How about 8 p.m., Uncle Gary?" he asked. I said, "No problem. It will give this old man a chance to nap. Just call my cell phone and we will figure something out."

My nap didn't last very long, so I decided to freshen up with a nice, hot shower, and then I headed down to the bar in the hotel where I was staying. The place was kinda classy, lots of leather on the furniture and soft jazz music playing. So I siddled up to the bar and ordered a drink. I wasn't there very long when my phone rang and I saw Heather's number on the display. "Uh, Uncle Gary? Did you still want to get together?" she asked, somewhat tentatively, which threw me off a bit. "Sure!" I said. "I'm in the hotel bar now, did you want me to meet you somewhere? We can still do dinner." She said she was in the area and would be over in 10 minutes.

Sure, enough, she was walking into the lounge just a few minutes later. It had been a few years since I last saw my niece and I must admit she had developed into a full-grown woman. Gone were the thin legs and sharp features; she had matured into a curvy, lovely blond woman, with shapely legs and full, firm breasts that must have been at least 36C. Her shoulder-length blond hair was accented by eyes that were sparkling green. It felt horrible to think of her that way, but a man cannot help himself. It certainly didn't help that she was wearing a tight sweater dress that seemed to enhance every turn on her body. I had to admit my niece was smoking hot.

She approached me and I gave her a peck on the cheek. (Damn, she even smelled good!) But I could tell something wasn't right; her beautiful, green eyes seemed to be reddened as if she were recently crying. "What's wrong, Heather?" I asked. "Oh, nothing, just having a crappy night, so far." We had a drink at the bar and she started spilling the truth: She had been suspecting the guy she had been seeing was cheating on her. She wanted to go to dinner with him tonight to confront him, but that became moot when she walked into his apartment and found him fucking (her description was "doing it with") another girl. Heather, obviously shaken by the episode, ran out and that's when she called me.

"Wow, that's a serious jerk. Don't take this the wrong way, but he really did you a huge favor by getting caught," I said, seeing some new tears welling in her eyes. "Just think how much agony he saved you by not dragging this out. He could have been cheating on you for months or even years."

"I know, Uncle Gary. Guys can be such assholes," she said, then suddenly realizing she was in the company of a man. "I mean, they aren't *all* like that!"

"No, it's OK. Trust me, there are lot of a-hole men, and even us good ones are known to make a mistake or two," I said, laughing.

We proceeded to a table and had a delicious meal (along with a couple more rounds of drinks) and a delightful chat. My niece had matured in more ways than physical and it was pleasant to have intelligent conversation with another adult on the road, rather than a room-service meal in front of the hotel room TV. I was pleased to hear about her career goals and her interest in working overseas for a few years to see the world.

I was just paying our bill when the bar music shifted from jazz to more contemporary music. Heather, probably feeling a little buzz, suggested that we hit the dance floor, which was occupied by a few middle-aged couples. I declined at first, citing a bum knee and a desire not to look like some old creepy guy with the young pretty girl. (Both were partly true.) But Heather persisted. "Who cares what anyone here thinks?" she said. So we took to the dance floor and I tried my best to act like I knew I was dancing. She, on the other hand, was quite at home rocking her hips and moving her body to the beat.

When a slow song came on, I started to make my way off the floor, but she grabbed my hand and pulled me back. "Please, Uncle Gary, have this dance with me." How could I resist that? So I held her closely and our bodies started to move in unison to the song. She nuzzled her blond head beneath by neck and I did everything I could to act "normal," considering the circumstances.

But some things cannot be prevented and, as much as I was trying to stop it, my cock started to lurch inside my pants. At first, it was just a twitch or two, but then I could feel the unmistakable tug of my cock hardening. And just when I thought I could keep a safe distance between my crotch and her body, Heather pulled me even closer, forcing my turgid member to press against her.

The song ended, mercifully, and I tried my best to look cool walking off the dance floor with a hard salami in my pants. I was pondering an end to the evening, and a clean gettaway, when Heather said she had something important she needed to tell me. I asked her what it was, but she said she couldn't say it just then. She said it was quite serious and had to be in private. The only private place in the hotel was my room, so that seemed the logical location.

When we entered my room, Heather's demeanor, which had been lightened by the drinks and dancing, took a serious tone. She didn't smile at all as she told me to take a seat on the bed because she had something important to say. My head was doing mental gymnastics trying to figure out what the hell was going on when suddenly she just blurted it out: "I saw you with Mom."

I knew immediately what she meant, but my survival instincts told me to play dumb, so I responded with the oh-so-clever, "What are you talking about?" She was ready for that, so she said, "You know what I am talking about. That day, when I was in high school. I came home early one day and saw the two of you in bed together."

I was unable to put together complete sentences. So I just said, "What ... huh ... how?"

"My friends and I ditched school early that day. I thought Mom was gone, so I came to the house to change clothes and get some money. When I got close to the house, I saw your car and mom's, so I tried to sneak into the house very quietly just to get my cash. Once inside, I heard the noise of a woman moaning. Damn, it sounded like she was wounded! So I tiptoed up the steps and peeked into the bedroom. I saw you fucking Mom. ... Then I panicked and ran out."

"That's when I heard the door close," I said, my voice trailing.

"Yes, I assumed you heard something then," she said. Heather could see the look of guilt and shame on my face, so she tried to console me, at least as best as she could after revealing she knew I had an affair with her mother. "Look, I'm not telling you this to hassle you," she said, sitting next to me on the bed. "It's just that I have always felt guilty peeking in on you guys like that, and I feel like I needed to confess to you, especially after how great you have been to me tonight."

"Well, um, thanks, Heather. And trust me, that was just a one- or two-time thing and it's completely over now. It was never my intention to cause trouble in the family," I said.

"No big deal," she said. "Dad never treated Mom very well, so I am sure if it wasn't you it was going to be someone. But I must say, Uncle Gary, I can see why she chose you."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, you are kind and sincere, and you don't mind having fun. Plus, you are a handsome man, and ..." she started to giggle.

"And what?" I asked.

"Well, if you must know," she said, looking into my eyes and now just inches from my face, "you have pretty damn big cock."

Those words just hung in the air for a few seconds. I mean, how do you respond to your neice saying a thing like that. A compliment is one thing, but one like that, coming from her, is something altogether different. "Um thanks, I guess, Heather, but I'm not sure we should be having *that* discussion." That was the best sentence I could assemble under the circumstances.

"Why? You should be proud. I've had sex with more than a few boys and none have a tool like you do," she said, now resting her right hand on my left thigh. I could feel my cock about to burst through my trousers.

Heather then tilted her head and kissed my lips. I responded by tentatively opening my mouth so our tongues could melt into each other. I felt her hand slide up my thigh until I started rubbing the fabric over my rock hard cock. My right hand reached over and instinctively touched her sweater dress and groped her amazing breasts. We were in heat for each other.

And then a moment of clarity overcame me. I pulled away from her, jumped up on the bed. "Heather, I can't do this, not with you. It's wrong. You are my niece and I am your uncle. You really need to leave now before this gets way out of control and we will do something we will regret for years," I said.

She didn't say anything. She just smiled-not a big, happy smile, but a confident smile that told me she knew what she was doing. She then reached over and caressed the bulge in my pants. I struggled to protest, but all I could muster was a weak "Heather ... no." I didn't pull away, so she knew she had me. Her hand felt magical, even through fabric, on my cock. Still smiling and looking into my eyes, she pulled down the zipper and reached into my pants. She then pulled out what felt like the hardest of hardons I have ever had.

"Just as I remembered," she said, still smiling. Then she leaned forward, opened her lips and took the head of my thick cock into her soft, warm mouth. It felt heavenly and I let out a soft groan. I could hear a moan of pleasure come from her as well. Instinctively, I grabbed her head and pulled it closer to me, forcing her to take more of my stiff cock into my mouth. She gobbled eagerly and really knew what she was doing, licking the shaft and balls like a porn star pro. My niece was an expert cocksucker.

This went on for a few minutes until I pulled her up to me and we engaged in a long passionate kiss that started with lots of groping and ending with us tugging each other's clothes off. The body beneath her clingy sweater dress was every bit as hot as I imagined; lovely curves accented by a matching pink bra and panties. When I removed her bra I immediately started kissing and sucking her fantastic young breasts, causing her to wrap her arm around my head and moan. "Mmmmmmmmm, Uncle Gary, that feels soooooo good," she cooed.

"If you think that feels good, give it a few seconds," I responded. I told her to lay on the bed, where I pulled off her panties, which were soaking wet. I kissed her on the mouth, and then slowly moved down her body until I reached her bare, shaved pussy. Spreading her legs, I lightly ran my tongue into her folds, causing what must have been an electric shock in her body since I felt her muscles spasm almost immediately. Then my tongue reached deeper into her womanhood, swirling her clit a bit and then stabbing inside her pussy. She responded first with low groans and moans, but then louder noises as I ate her in earnest. "Oh, yes, Uncle Gary, eat my pussy! You are making my body explode!" My tongue concentrated on her clit, while two fingers fucked her pussy and my pinkie played with her asshole. This seemed to drive her over the edge, sending her hips buckling and turning her moans into yells. I could tell by the taste of her juices that she was cumming, over and over, which she confirmed with her mouth. "Ohhhhhhhhh fuck, Uncle Gary, I am cummmmmmmming. Fuuuuuuucccccck. That feels sooooooooo amazing." Wave after wave hit her, until finally her body tightened in one final explosion before collapsing.

She looked at me lustily in my eyes and we once again shared a passionate kiss, sharing her pussy juices in our mouths as our bodies melted together on the bed. For the briefest second, I thought about stopping here because we had already gone too far. How could I fuck my neice? But I also knew my throbbing cock needed release and it was practically pointing in the direction of her sopping wet pussy.

Positioning myself between her spread legs, I reach at the base of my bare, hard cock and aimed it at her pussy. Pushing forward, I could feel the head enter her opening, followed by an audible gasp and a low, slow moan from her. I pushed in a little further. Damn, she was tight! She had definitely fucked before, but this was the body of a young woman who had never had babies. Her snug canal gripped by cock hard as I went deeper and deeper into her. She pulled my mouth to her and we resumed kissing so our lovemaking could continue. Pulling her head briefly away, Heather looked me in the eyes and said, "Oh, Uncle Gary, I have wanted this day ever since I saw you and Mom." Hearing that confession just made me harder, so I pushed my cock all the way in her, causing her eyes to close tightly and her mouth to let out a long, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

Pulling my cock back out until just the tip was still inside, I then slammed it back into to the hilt. For three or four strokes, I continued this slow, deliberate, hard fucking until I picked up the pace and started slamming into her hard and fast: "Oh fuck, Heather, you feel so good. I hope you like the feel of my hard cock inside you." She responded, "Fuck, yes, Uncle Gary. Keep fucking me harder and harder." After a few minutes I turned her around, so she was on all fours, and began plowing my niece doggystyle, tugging on her hips with each hard stroke inside her. The sound of the slapping skin was soon replaced by our groans and moans, and the smell of sex filled the hotel room. I could tell by her quaking hips that her orgasms were one on top of each other.

The combination of my horniness and her tight pussy meant I couldn't last all night, so it wasn't long before I felt a load of cum building in my balls. "Oh, Heather, I'm gonna cum, baby," I said. She turned her head at me and said, "Cum inside me, Uncle Gary. I want to feel your cum in me." Well, I didn't need to be asked twice, so just a few seconds later, cum was gushing out of my cock and deep into her pussy. The feel of my warm cum sent her over the edge, again, and she climaxed all over my ejaculating cock.

"Uncle Gary, that was amazing. I never had sex like that," Heather said before we kissed like lovers.

"It was a pleasure to give you so much Heather," I said.

We fucked at least three more times that night and Heather spent the night in my arms. As she was putting her clothes back on in the morning, my cell phone rang. It was my wife, and I answered. "Well, did you ever get a chance to say hi to Heather?" the voice on the phone asked.

"Um, yes," I mumbled. "We went out to dinner last night."

"I heard she's been having some boy trouble, so I hope you cheered her up."

"Most definitely. She seems like a changed woman."

Heather and I went on to have sex many more times over the next few years, sneaking off whenever we could. Her appetite for sex and orgasms was unbelievable and we explored many new techniques, positions and kinks. Then last week she broke the news to me that she got engaged and will get married next year.

"I guess that's the end of our little fun, then," I said.

"No, Uncle Gary, there will *always* be time for that," she said with a wink.