Uncle Hunk and Steviella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drzsd
drzsd
13 Followers

She then came back into the living room and got down on her knees next to the couch. As she got closer I closed my eyes completely, but I could feel her breath on my face. The smell of liquor and cherries washed over me. I didn't move, and for a long time neither did she. I was grateful for the relative darkness of the room because sure enough her proximity was making me hard again.

After many long intense moments I felt her lean in and then was shocked when she pressed her lips to mine. Her lips were soft and cool and it took all my self control to not return the kiss. She kept those luscious things pressed to me for a long 4 or 5 seconds, then broke it off. I could still feel her presence though and knew she hadn't left yet. Finally she sighed and said, "Goodnight Uncle Hunk, I love you so much."

My eyes snapped open when I sensed her walk away, I was floored. I was surprised. What the hell was that? And what was up with this Uncle Hunk stuff. I kind of gave a mental shrug and closed my eyes again and tried to go back to sleep.

I heard Stevie go into the bathroom and I heard water run for quite a while. And then I guess I did fall back to sleep because later I didn't remember her coming back out of the bathroom. But then once again I heard moans that shot me out of bed and to the bedroom doorway again, certain she was having another of her nightmares. Only the thrashing she was doing tonight had nothing to do with bad dreams. I stood shocked and enthralled as I realized what my little princess was doing.

The bed sheet was tented into a position I knew all too well. Stevie's knees were bent and I could see the sheet flutter with every push of her hand. Without even consciously knowing I had done it, I had my cock out and was stroking it like a maddened fiend. I found myself matching her stroke for stroke, synchronizing my movements to hers.

In my minds eye I could see the big blue vibrator engulfed in her young tight hole. Her pushing it in and pulling it out. All I could see over her tented knees was her face. It was bent back almost harshly, her neck muscles straining and there was a stern mask of concentration and an almost painful look to her expression. Little quiet gasps and moans emanating from her pursed lips.

This was wrong, this was so wrong. I needed to turn away and give her the privacy she deserved. But this was my big sisters baby girl. My young, hot, sexy niece, and I was mesmerized.

As I continued to pull and tug and squeeze myself, Stevie's moans took on an almost chanting quality. I realized she was repeating something over and over in an almost mantra like rhythm. As she neared orgasm her little chant got increasingly louder and louder until I finally grasped what she was saying. "Uncle Hunk, Uncle Hunk, Uncle Hunk."

When my mind finally registered her words I gave out a very loud audible gasp. Stevie's eyes flew open and locked on mine. When she glanced down to what I was holding in my hand I twirled around and headed back to the couch. Embarrassment doesn't even come close to what I was feeling right then. That and shock, and amazement that she had to have been thinking of me while she was getting off. She'd just called me Uncle Hunk no more than an hour earlier. I had no idea how I was going to be able to face her in the morning.

A few seconds later I understood that I was not going to have to, Stevie had turned on her bedroom lamp and I could hear her rummaging around in her pack. Apparently I was going to have to deal with this tonight as she walked into the living room and sat next to me on the couch. I dealt with the inevitable and rolled over and sat up and faced her. Her eyes bored into mine for a very long moment and the musky smell that poured off her body and into my nose threatened to undo me right then. Then to my dismay she glanced down to see my still full fledged hard-on trying desperately to get to my niece right through my thin blanket. With the most hungry lustful look I've ever seen on a woman's face she reached over and flung the blanket off me and exposed my engorged throbbing friend. I had jumped back under the blanket so fast and still so erect that I had never put him away.

I desperately tried to cover myself back up, but with speed and strength I didn't anticipate she locked her left hand on my wrist and pinned it and the blanket to my thigh. Then just as quickly reached out with her right and grabbed my hardness and lowered her mouth to it. I sat dumbstruck as I watched that beautiful blond hair drape over my erection. Many devils battled Armageddon in my mind. When her soft, wet, warm lips met my flesh I almost cried. She moaned loud enough that I felt her mouth vibrate through my sensitive nerve endings. I instinctively arched my hips up trying to drive my cock as far into that sexy mouth as I could get it.

My cock was in my niece's mouth.

As soon as this thought flashed through my mind I screamed out "NO!" and whipped my hand down to try and pull my niece's hand off me. She just clamped on harder to the base of my shaft and mumbled "Yes." with her mouth still full of me.

"Stevie, please, this is wrong, so wrong, please stop." Still resisting my attempts to pull her hand off me and still holding tight to my other hand Stevie finally raised her head and looked me in the eyes again.

"No, this is not wrong, this is right. As right as anything else in life I know." With all I had seen these last two days and the look in her eyes as she said this I realized that this was not going to end with just a blow job. And that more than anything gave me the strength to pull away from her and free myself. I quickly yanked the blanket out of her hand and covered myself with it.

"Baby, I can't do this to you, I just can't"

When I had achieved my freedom from her grasp at last, Stevie kind of collapsed inwardly and the incredible lust that had dominated her face fell away. In an almost angry, definitely defiant voice she growled back at me, "Why not."

"Why not? Why not? Because you're my sisters kid. Because my mother is your grandmother. Because the same blood pumps through both our hearts. Because the law says it's wrong. Because it IS wrong. Because you're obviously drunk and you don't know what you're doing. You're my niece for God's sake."

"I am not drunk and I don't care about any of that stuff." She pouted.

"But I do sweetie, I can't do this, and some day you'll realize I'm right."

Stevie's head now hung down, her hair draped over her face. She took a loud gasping breath and her body shuddered and a tear fell from her eyes and landed on her bare thigh. "Don't you love me?" she asked in an anguished pitiful cry.

"Of course I do baby, don't even think that, I love you with all my heart. That's why I can't let this go further. If I did then I am afraid someday you will end up hating me. I won't let that happen."

At this she just shook her head back and forth. Her hair swishing across her face. I sat there frozen and broken hearted, not knowing what else to do.

Stevie wiped at her face with her sleeve and reached into the pocket of her shirt. As she did this I blinked in surprise as I finally noticed what she was wearing. As she pulled a mangled piece of paper from her pocket, I thought to myself, that's my shirt. I lost that thing years ago. But now was not the time to ask her where she got it from so I held my tongue.

Stevie handed me the piece of paper. Only it wasn't paper, it was an old picture. Of us. Stevie and I, and I saw as I looked at it that it was from that day at Disneyland. There I was wearing the shirt that was now all that covered my niece. I had my old hat on and a beard back then and my face looked all sweaty. And there was little thirteen year old Stevie, pigtails and braces and breasts that were a mere shadow of the magnificence they were to become. And looking closer I noticed the look of absolute adoration and an almost goofy grin on her face as she stared up at me. Of course I was oblivious and just looked straight ahead.

Very quietly with her head still bowed Stevie started talking.

"When you arrived to pick me and mom up at the hotel that morning I thought you were the most beautiful man I had ever seen. Wearing that hat and the beard and those sexy eyes of yours, I was instantly caught in my first crush. You and mom sat up front and you talked the whole way there, but you kept turning around and including me in the conversation. I was used to being ignored in the back seat and you made me feel like I mattered and you made me feel special. And you were so funny."

"While we were standing in line waiting to get tickets into the park, you reached out and put your arm around me and hugged me. My face got pressed up against your chest and I remember taking this big breath through my nose. I can't describe the way you smelled, and what it did to me. But it was incredible. I loved it. I couldn't get enough and when you let go and stepped up in line I felt like I had lost something."

"Walking through the park you kept holding my hand. I loved the feel of your strong hands enveloping my little fingers. I felt connected to you in a way I had never felt before, and I have never felt since. And you kept talking to me and you kept making me laugh. It was amazing. I had never been so happy."

"You took me on every ride I wanted to go on. You helped me hunt down every character in the park and took pictures of me with them with that camera you had. You bought me every thing I looked at for more than two seconds. I remember mom actually yelled at me later, when you went to the men's room, thinking I had asked you for all those things. She didn't believe me until I yelled back that she could throw them all away and I wouldn't care. But I would have, because all those things came from you. And I loved all of them."

"After you took a picture of me with Cinderella, you started calling me Steviella. Later I asked you why you called me that and you bent down and looked me right in the eyes and said, "Because you're ten times prettier than she is and I think you should have her job."

"You told me I was ten times prettier than the most beautiful princess in the world. I knew then that I was in love with you."

"I took every opportunity to hug you and lean against you, just so I could smell you some more. It was like a drug to me. I couldn't get enough. And it was really hot that day, and you were sweating a lot, but that just made your odor stronger, and better, as far as I was concerned. And I absolutely loved the feel of your strong arms around me."

Stevie gave another little shudder as she said this. She was showing no animation when she spoke but her voice was full of emotion. I sat stunned as she revealed her version of this day to me.

"When it started to get dark we headed over to that street where they held the parade. But we got there late and there were a lot of people in front of us. When the parade started I was jumping up trying to see, but it was pointless so I just gave up and leaned into you again. You leaned down and whispered in my ear to give my shopping bags to mom. So I asked her to hold them and you stepped behind me and put your hat on my head and your hands under my armpits and lifted me over your head and sat me on your shoulders."

"When you grabbed me your fingers pressed into the sides of my boobs. I had just had my first period two weeks before and they had just recently started growing and were really sensitive to touch, and I felt my nipples grow hard. This was a new feeling to me and I was flushed and warm and I wanted you to touch them forever. But you lowered your hands and wrapped them around my knees. Your neck was really warm and I could feel the heat radiate through my shorts and heat my pussy. It was indescribable. It was incredible. The marching band was blaring and the parade went by and I don't remember any of it. All I could focus on was the warmth down there and how light headed I was and how much I loved you."

"I couldn't help myself as I started rubbing my pussy against your neck. I just rocked back and forth reveling in the sensation, the scraping of my cotton underwear, the erotic stirrings that were so new and so unexpected. You must of thought I was just rocking to the music because you started swaying back and forth and doing this little shrugging thing with your shoulders and you let go of my knees and started to wave your arms around. I wanted to laugh but I couldn't because every time you flexed or moved you shot bolts of pleasure into me."

"Just then the first firework exploded like right above us. We both jerked our heads up and I lost my balance for a second and started to fall back. Faster then I had ever seen anyone move before, your hands flew to my thighs and you clamped on to me. When your fingers dug into my legs there, little bolts of lightning shot right up my thighs and straight to my clit. I moaned, loud, and I shuddered and went all tense and I squeezed your neck with my thighs and clenched in my very first little orgasm. I actually thought at the time that I had pee'd my pants. But it didn't feel like peeing. And it felt so good, so intense. I had no idea what had just happened, I'd never even heard of an orgasm or of girls cumming before. All I knew was that I liked it, no I loved it, and you made it happen."

"I know you didn't hear me moan, the music and fireworks were too loud, but you must have felt me quiver because you squeezed your hands and shouted up to me that it was alright, that you would never let me go. That was the most wonderful thing you could have said to me right then, because I didn't want you to ever let me go. I remember looking down at your hands on my legs and seeing that your fingers were just barely touching the lower edge of my shorts. I pleaded silently to you, trying to send my desire telepathically to you, to move your fingers up under my shorts. To just let them creep closer and closer to that incredible tingle I was feeling. I kept thinking, Please. Do it, touch me, touch me there. Touch my pussy. Please. Please."

Stevie stopped talking and buried her face in her hands. Little muffled sobs escaped from between her fingers. Each and every sob was like someone taking one of those spiky melon ball scoops and gouging a chunk out of my heart.

Listening to her tell her story had aroused me again and it had also aroused her, I could tell because I could smell her, so strong, so heady, so wonderful. Pheromones were bouncing off the walls all around us. If we had been animals the rutting would have been fait accompli. But we were not animals, and I refused to turn into one just to satisfy my sick desires, or hers either.

But at the same time my heart ached for my little princess. Involuntarily I reached out and stroked her back. Stevie jumped at my touch and flew off the couch and ran into the bathroom. This cut me, deeply, I understood now that no matter what I did, she was going to end up hating me.

She came out a couple minutes later, composed and holding a wad of tissue. She went straight into the kitchen and came back with a bottle of water from the fridge. She uncapped it and took a long draught. She sat down, set the water on the table, lowered her head again and continued.

"After the parade we left the park. You insisted on carrying all the bags and stuff and I was really bummed because you had your hands full and I couldn't hold your hand. When we got to the car you set all the bags on the ground, handed mom your keys and your camera and then took both my hands in yours. Then you said "Steviella, it is almost midnight and we have to dance before I turn into a frog." And you picked me up and spun me around and around all over the parking lot, and then you stopped twirling and kissed me. Right on the lips. My first kiss, it was magical. Then you said "Oops, now I 'm really going to turn into a frog." And then you set me down and we were laughing and I was so happy."

"We walked back to the car. That was when mom must have taken that picture. I don't remember her doing it, by that time the whole rest of the world could have disappeared and I wouldn't have noticed. I crawled into the backseat with all our stuff that mom had put back there and you reached in and grabbed a Grumpy t shirt that you had bought yourself out of one of the bags, and then stood up and took off your shirt. You used your shirt to wipe the sweat off your face and your chest, it was the sexiest thing I'd ever watched."

"Then you said "Wow, I really did turn into a frog, a stinky frog." And you threw the shirt at me and we both laughed. You put your t shirt on and got in the car and I remember mom saying something about she always did want two kids. You laughed at that too. I held your shirt in my hands the whole drive back. And I kept holding it to my face and smelling it. God I love your smell. I knew I couldn't not keep it so I tucked your shirt into the princess backpack you'd bought me. I didn't think of it as stealing, I thought of it as a piece of you that I had to have."

"I was asleep by the time we got back to the hotel and I never got to say goodbye or anything. The next day we went home. The first thing I did when we got home was write you a letter. I told you how much fun I had at Disneyland and how much I loved you and I asked if I could come live with you forever. I got a stamp and your address from mom and ran out in the middle of the night to put it in the mailbox because I wanted you to get it right away."

"When I went to bed that night I put your shirt on. It went down past my knees. I crawled into bed and pulled the shirt up over my nose and took a big whiff. And I felt, I mean really felt, your hands grab my thighs, and the tingling came back and I got wet again, just like that. I reached down and touched myself and kept sniffing your shirt and I was in heaven. I kept saying Uncle Hunk, Uncle Hunk."

I interrupted her for the first time then to ask where the Uncle Hunk came from.

"You don't remember?" She looked up at me when she asked this and I could tell it hurt that I didn't, but I would never lie to her.

"No."

"That day at lunch you had this ring of pineapple that came with your food, and you turned to me and asked if I wanted a hunk of pineapple. And I said, "Sure uncle, hunk me." And you laughed so loud that everyone in the restaurant was looking at us. And you turned to mom and said, "Hey sis, she just called me Uncle Hunk." I loved that I could make you laugh like that and in my head that's how I've thought of you ever since."

"Anyways, I wore your shirt to bed every day for a week, and then one day I came home from school and it was gone. I panicked, I tore my room apart looking for it, I went through all the hampers in the house, through all the clothes in the laundry room. I finally found it in my dad's closet. Mom had washed it and must have thought it was one of his. The first thing I did was smell it and I just burst out crying. It was gone, it just smelled like a shirt."

"I was so mad at my mom, I ran into the kitchen and started yelling at her and told her I hated her and that I was going to run away and marry you. Then I ran into my room slammed the door and fell on my bed and cried into my pillow."

"Mom came in my room sat on my bed and asked me what that was all about. It took her about an hour to get the truth about the shirt and how I felt about you out of me. She then explained all about incest and that we could never be together and that it was just a crush and I would get over it."

"I told her I didn't care, that it wasn't a crush. That I really, really loved you. And that they were stupid laws and I didn't care what anyone else thought. She just laughed and said I would get over you as soon as some boy kissed me. I hadn't told her about our kiss. But I wouldn't let it go. I yelled at her that I would always love you no matter what."

drzsd
drzsd
13 Followers