Uncle Jake Ch. 09

Story Info
Just desserts for Sarina.
5.6k words
4.43
41.6k
10
0

Part 9 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 01/26/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note: I want to appologize for the spelling and grammer mistakes in parts 1-8. I now have an editor, Pendigon, so I would like to thank her for all her help. And a special thanks to a special friend. You know who you are!

*

Sarina woke to find herself bound in what look to be a large shower stall with a toilet installed inside of it. Oh God, what were they planning? She pulled on her arm restraints to no avail. They only allowed her to move but a bit and her legs were pretty much secured the same. She was bound directly over the toilet.

"Ah she is finally awake." Barry said as the two men entered the large bathroom. He walked up to her and held onto her chin. She tried to jerk her head away but he held her firm. "You need some cleaning up Sarina. We have a guest coming."

"Please let me go." She pleaded her eyes fixed on Jake. When he shook his head she pleaded again. "Please let me go. I won't tell anyone about this I promise."

Ignoring her pleas, Barry went over to a cabinet and began removing items from it. Sarina noticed a disposable douche bottle and flushed a little with the thought that they were going to do that to her. She knew she shouldn't be after all that they had done already but that was a personal thing one did and why would they want to even bother.

Jake stayed back watching Barry at his work; this was one of those times where he enjoyed watching his friend do what he did best. Humiliation was a favorite of Barry's especially with females like Sarina, he grinned as Barry approached her with the prepared bottle of douche. With no gentleness, his friend knelt down and slid the small applicator up her vagina. He squeezed slowly and the solution shot up and then came trailing down out of her hole and down the inside of her thighs.

Sarina raised her head back and closed her eyes, humiliated with what Barry was doing to her. Barry stayed kneeling, watching all the solution exit her body, some making it into the toilet but most of it down her legs.

"Now that is done." He told her getting back up and walking back to the cabinet. He took out what looked like two more douche bottles and fixed them. When he turned to come back to her, his smile was wicked. "Now onto your other hole"

Sarina struggled against her bindings, knowing it was impossible to get free but unable to stop herself from doing it. "No please don't do this!" She began yelling the fear in her voice apparent.

"Oh we can't have that now, she may wake your beautiful slave." Barry told him as he got between Sarina, the wall and the toilet.

Jake nodded in agreement and left the room for a short moment. He quickly returned with a gag in hand and approached her smiling, before she could say anything else he shoved it between her teeth and tied it behind her head.

"Spread her cheeks for me." Barry said to Jake as he raised the nozzle up to her enticing ass. Jake leaned over and grabbed hold of both her cheeks and spread them wide, Sarina squealed behind her gag but both men ignored her. Barry placed the nozzle against her back hole and thrust it up into her. "Now I want you to hold this solution Sarina. If you don't, I am going to keep doing this over and over until you do, shake your head if you understand me."

Both men saw her nod and then looked to each other and smiled. Barry squeezed the bottle, pushing the liquid up into her back channel slowly. Once the bottle was empty he slowly removed the nozzle only to replace it with the other one from the second bottle. Again he filled her ass with the enema solution slowly and removed the applicator. Jake this time switched from pulling her ass cheeks apart to pushing them together.

Sarina groaned with the pain of her bowels being full with the solution, she gasped for breath as she held onto the liquid as instructed. Sarina believed Barry when he told her he would keep doing this to her if she didn't participate. Her legs began to shake with the effort of trying to hold the liquid in.

"That's a good girl Sarina, keep holding it." Barry told her as his hand snaked around and slid down over her slit and into her pussy. He began to thrust his fingers in and out of her, watching her face as she struggled to not let go.

"She won't hold much longer." Jake chuckled letting her ass cheeks go. He reached up and unlocked her wrists clamps, lengthening the chain so she could sit on the toilet.

Barry removed his fingers from her and stepped away from her. "Sit and relieve yourself Sarina." He commanded her. She looked to both men, hoping that they would leave the room. When they only moved away from her but didn't leave, her face flushed a bright crimson. Tears of embarrassment slid down her face as she let go of the hold she had and began to relieve her bowels.

The men just stood and watched her with no emotions on their faces she didn't understand what they could be getting out of this, they didn't appear to be turned on she noticed, looking down to their crotches. What could anyone get out of this? She wondered, not able to figure out why it caused her to become angry.

She began to curse them behind her gag, her eyes glaring at them, shooting daggers. She couldn't wait to get away from them and when she did she was going to make them pay.

"Oh it seems the kitty has a temper." Barry chuckled, satisfied that she was completely done he walked back over to her with toilet paper in hand and cleaned her ass. Flushing the toilet, he grabbed her about the throat and moved his face to hers. "Now a good bathing for you so that you will smell fresh again."

Jake had come back over and was again maneuvering her wrist and ankle binds so that she stood in the middle of the shower. Once in place and locked down, the men removed their own clothing. Jake turned the shower on and began to spray Sarina down while Barry retrieved cleaning supplies and came back, once she was completely wet Jake washed her hair as Barry soaped up the sponge and washed her body.

Sarina stood still unable to do anything but let them do as they wanted to her, her only consolation being her revenge on them later. Yes they had pleased her earlier but there was no reason for what was taking place now or what would take place later, she was not like Susie who just takes things that happened to her. No! She was the master of her life and no one took advantage of her like this!

Once they had her cleaned and dried they moved her back into the living room, her mouth with a fresh clean gag. She noticed that the leather bench had been moved to a corner and there was now a bed looking device. There was no mattress on it but what looked to be leather padding with different leather binds all over it, from what she could see they could put her in multiple positions if they so wished and she was sure that is what they wanted.

She was a little shocked when they led her instead to a table with both men handling her they got her tied down to the chair pretty quick, once secure they left her and went to the kitchen to finish preparing dinner. Sarina sat there watching them and trying to listen for anything that would give her a clue as to why they were holding her captive.

Jake and Barry brought all the food to the table and sat a plate in front of her. They portioned out food for her and then some wine, Barry brought his chair closer to her while removing her gag and sat down. "Now I am going to feed you Sarina. You are going to need your strength."

"Why is that?' She asked with a hint of anger in her voice.

Jake laughed sitting down at the table. "Kitty has claws."

"That she does." Barry agreed. "That is why she is tied isn't it? He picked up the wine glass and brought it to her lips. "Drink it."

Sarina thought to fight him but then decided against it. She was thirsty and hungry and refusing any sustenance would just be stupid on her part, she opened her mouth and drank the bitter wine, she never did like wine but it was all he was offering at the moment.

"Good girl." Barry praised her "Now take a bite" he instructed her and smiled when she took the food from the offered fork, she chewed slowly hoping to drag out the time before their next sadistic plan for her.

Barry ate between feeding Sarina while Jake ate his food in silence watching Barry enjoy himself; he smiled thinking about all the other times they had played with a slave like this, the only difference, those other women had been willing participants, this one was only willing when in the height of passion and because Barry was keeping her drugged. Her wine was dosed with another pill from Barry and soon she would be high again from it and ready for the nights play.

Once dinner was finished and the men had cleaned up the dishes and kitchen Barry took her to the restroom again while Jake checked in on his little slave, he found her sleeping soundly, he couldn't resist the urge to touch her, she was his now. He couldn't wait to begin her training, to bring her to understand that she belonged to him now, to do with as he pleased, to train her to be the proper woman for him.

He sat down on the bed and ran his hand over her body, she moved a little, a small moan escaping from her. He repositioned himself on top of her spread body and began to lick and suck on her dark nipples; she moaned again but did not wake up. He doubted she would. The pill he gave her was pretty strong and he could do virtually anything to her right now and she would more than likely sleep through it. His cock grew hard at the thought of it; he moved his body down her body and brought his mouth right against her hairless pussy. He breathed and licked her at once, loving the taste and smell of her. She was a delicious prize and he was going to savor every inch of her once he was alone with her. He licked over her wet slit, focusing his attention on her swelling clit. Even in her drug induced sleep she responded to his touch. He licked up her juices, pulling on her labia and then went back to her beckoning nub. He was rock hard with the idea of making her cum while she slept. He reached up and brought his hands to her breasts. He pinched and pulled on her erect nipples as he ate her pussy with relish. She was moaning and bucking against his mouth, her upper torso thrusting up into his clever hands. He suckled on her clit bringing one hand down to thrust two fingers into her now dripping cunt. Yes he was right to take her for his own he thought as he felt her walls clenching onto his thrusting fingers. She was moaning loud as she came against his mouth, her hips rocking fast and hard in her release.

Once she was settled back down and he had licked her clean he got up from her. His cock was throbbing and ready to take Sarina again in another bought of lust. He heard a knock on the door and covered her up to keep her warm and went to the door. He opened it and found Barry standing there.

"Having fun with your slave?" Barry smiled taking a peek into the dimly lit room.

Jake smiled back but there was an edge to it, warning Barry to back up. Jake was feeling very possessive over his new slave and though he didn't care what he did to Sarina, Susie was a totally different matter. He wasn't sharing her.

Barry put up his hands, laughing at his friend. "Whoa. I know better than to mess with her friend." He turned and walked back down the halls to return to Sarina.

Jake took one last look to make sure she was safe and comfortable then locked up the room. He followed in the same direction to find that Barry had already positioned Sarina on the pleasure bed. She was looking a little angry and a little worried. Her eyes were dazed so Jake knew that what Barry had given her was already working through her blood. She would be panting in lust for them again and it made his cock jerk in response.

They both heard the car pulling up out front, turning their heads toward the door. Sarina did as well and looked to see if the men were worried or if this was the expected guest they had eluded to earlier. Jake went to the window and smiled. She saw him look over to Barry who smiled back at him. She wondered who this guest was and what did they have planned for her. She closed her eyes trying to get her nerves under control. She was not going to be afraid she told herself. She was made of stronger stuff after all. She would get through this. She would escape. And when she did, she would get her revenge.

Jake didn't wait for the knock on the door. He opened it and let their awaited guest in. Jake's body blocked Sarina's view but she watched as all the men shook hands with each other and then they moved apart. Her eyes widened in shock upon seeing the man. Why was he here she wondered, nervous again. What did this all mean?

"I can see our little captive here recognizes you." Jake smiled as they all walked over in her direction.

"Of course she does. We have known each other intimately before." Jake said matter of fact.

Sarina stared at him, wide eyed, wondering what all had Sussie's dad Mike had revealed to the other men. Jake smiled, seeming to know but Barry was looking a bit confused.

"You have?" He asked confirming Sarina's suspicion.

Mike looked over Sarina's kneeling stretched form. Yes he had experience her body before. But not tied up. He felt his cock growing in his pants with the thought of taking her like this.

"Oh yes. Sarina and I have had some fun together already haven't we you little vixen." He told her walking around the bed enjoying her dilemma.

Barry watched Sarina watch Mike as he circled her. He stopped and knelt on the bed in front of her. He got hold of her hair and brought her face to his, "Time to pay up Sarina."

Sarina tried to talk through her gag but it was useless with the material wedge between her teeth. "Oh I understand your fear little girl. It's reasonable after all that you have done."

He reached down and groped her breast, squeezing a little hard. Sarina tried to move away but it made him hold on harder. Understanding quickly, she stilled herself and breathed deep.

"She's a smart girl you know." Mike said letting go of her and moving back to the floor. He took off his shirt and threw it onto the chair she had occupied for dinner. His shoes and socks were next as he undid his belt and let it dangle from his hand.

"Oh we surmised that already." Barry piped in watching the man whom now had Sarina's attention. He walked around to the back of her, the belt swinging loosely in his hand, Sarina's eyes following him until he was out of view.

A crack of the belt on the leather bedding, made Sarina physically and mentally jump, much to Mike's delight. He raised the belt and softly looped it over her shoulder and then pulled it so it slid down her back. "No this would damage your skin too much I think." He told her as he walked around to face her again. "I think we have something a bit softer that will do the trick."

Jake smiled and walked over to a cabinet hanging on the wall. He opened it and indicated for Mike to take his pick of instruments. His brother in law ran his hand over the hanging items, finally picking one with multiple straps and a glass dildo for a handle.

Jake walked out of the room for a moment and came back with a video camera. He switched it, on focusing it on Mike and Sarina, "And where does my sister think you are at right now?"

"With my little play slave of course." He answered Jake lightly swinging the whipping device across her ass. Though it was light he noticed the girl jerk in response. He understood that she was responding from fear and not pain.

"Can we move her so that her ass is sticking out more?" He asked swinging the whip a little harder on her ass. This time her flinch was the sting. He knew it was not excruciating pain but pain none the less, which she was not used to.

Barry nodded and Jake put down the camera. They went to opposite sides and moved the bars forward on the bed and refastened it so that her upper torso was leaning forward a bit, causing her ass to stick out more. The straps around her thighs would hold her in place just fine so he began to swirl the whip, hitting her ass over and over. She squealed behind her gag as the whip hit her bare flesh in a tapping motion.

Sarina's closed her eyes trying to not feel the pain from the lashing Mike was giving her. It was a strong sting and was building with each stroke. She felt sweat break out on her body and was relieved when he stopped suddenly.

"Now Sarina, how about we get some confessions from you. The sooner we get this done the sooner we can get to the pleasure." Mike told her landing a loud pop to her reddening cheeks." He leaned over and rubbed her now warm buttocks and then licked on them. "First, why don't you tell us who really stole the money from the school?" He straightened back up and lightly swatted her.

Barry laughed and indicated to the gag. Mike smirked and asked Barry to remove it. Once done Sarina gasped and tried to wet her dry lips. Noticing, Barry retrieved some water and helped her to drink it.

"I don't know what you mean." She finally answered.

Crack! She jerked her hips forward from the blow, this one being the strongest one yet. "Let's try that again Sarina. Who took the money from the school? I know it was not Sussie even though she got the blame for it." He asked again lightly rubbing the whip over her sore backside.

"I did!" Sarina admitted. She absolutely did not want another lash like the last one. She knew he could have made it a lot stronger but as it was it was hurting pretty bad.

"Very good" He told her from behind. He rubbed her ass again with his hand as he asked his next question. "When you spent the night once and you and Susie snuck the car out, whos idea was that? Think carefully now."

Jake watched Mike's interrogation of Sarina with pleasure. When he had found out how much Sarina had used Sussie it had made his decision to abduct her justified in his eyes. Yes he originally just needed to secure her silence and would have found someone who would take care of her kindly, though keeping her secure. But with the new information that Mike had told him on the phone the day before, he felt she needed to pay for all that she had done and had plan to do. Sarina was a greedy little slut, who's only concern was herself. It was time that she was taught a very pricey lesson.

"It was my idea okay?" She blurted out, breaking into Jake's thoughts.

Crack! "Not okay Sarina!" Mike bellowed out. "You used Sussie's sympathy against her. You cried about your boyfriend seeing someone else and how you needed to catch him at it. What a little liar you are Sarina." He smacked her red ass again a little lighter this time.

Sarina thought perhaps she could lie out of this one. After all, how could he know for sure that is what happened? She was about to answer when she felt the whip hit her back. It stung but wasn't that strong of a hit. And she was wondering if the drug was working against her again. She could feel herself starting to get wet even though he was causing her some pain.

"I will take your silence as agreement that you did exactly that," he paused then added, "and that you are a little liar." Another lighter hit to her back. He walked back around and put her gag back in place before walking back behind her.

There was another pause and then she felt the dildo handle glide down between her cheeks and over her wet slit. "Wet already Sarina? What a little slut you are." Mike breathed heavily against her ear as he shoved the glass dildo up her wet channel. Sarina groaned at the intrusion, partly from pain and part from pleasure.

"There is so much more isn't there Sarina? Trying to seduce me and then trying to blackmail me. That really was a big mistake on your part." He talked to her pumping the dildo in and out of her. "My wife knew all about it. We don't hide anything from each other."

12