Uncle Karl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take off your panties," Uncle Karl said.

I did it, wriggling my hips, slipping my hand up underneath my dress and sliding them down.

"Now touch yourself," he said. "Let's find out just how much of a bad girl my niece is."

I giggled. There was a strange kind of drunken-ness coursing through me. I was going to do anything he told me, and I knew it.

I put my hand up under my dress again and slipped a finger inside myself. I was so wet, I was dripping. I felt the dampness of the seat underneath me.

He glanced at me. "Good girl. Now taste it. Let me see you suck that finger."

I slid my finger out of myself and put it in between my lips. I could taste my own wetness on it - thick and musty. I sucked on it for him, slurping. Then I put it back inside me, and started to slip it in and out. My skin felt like it was burning. I caught a glimpse of myself in the wing mirror, and saw my face was flushed and damp.

We arrived at the sea front. The promenade was deserted - the grey sea was wild and frothy, the rain thick like a mist.

He pulled the car up and turned off the ignition.

"Get over here and let me fuck you," he said.

"Do you have a condom?" I said, struggling out of my seat.

"Doesn't matter," he said. He reached down underneath his seat and slid it back a little, so I had room to straddle him - facing forward, my hands resting on the steering wheel.

His hand was under my dress, his fingers sliding over my pussy.

"Oh, just fuck me," I said.

"You want your Uncle Karl to fuck you?" he breathed.

"Yeah," I said. "So bad."

I reached behind me to grab his cock, lowering my hips, trying to force it in.

I sank down on it. It slipped inside me so easily my pussy was so slick and wet.

His hands were on my hips. Guiding me. Gently urging me. I grabbed hold of the steering wheel and bucked my pelvis up and down, up and down...feeling his hardness sliding in and out of me.

One of his hands cupped my breast through the cotton of my dress. The other found its way to my crotch, searching for my clit.

"Oh, God," I said when he found it, and started gently flicking his thumb over and around it.

"Don't stop," he said.

I didn't. I moved faster. Fucking my Uncle. Thrusting myself up and down on his long hard cock. His thumb on my clit sent throbbing shudders through me, rising up inside me, coursing through me...

"Yeah, Britt, that's right. That's right," he whispered in my ear.

"Oh, Uncle Karl," I moaned, fucking him harder. Saying his name like that, calling him my Uncle...it brought home exactly what I was doing - and that turned me on all the more. My head banged on the ceiling. I didn't care. His thumb rubbed my clit faster and rougher.

I felt my orgasm building as my legs started to tremble.

"I'm going to come, Uncle Karl," I said. A trickle of sweat ran down my cheek.

"Me too," he said.

I collapsed forward, my head resting on the steering wheel, as pleasure rushed over and through me in a long, warm wave. I heard Uncle Karl sigh as he thrust upwards, coming inside me, filling me up.

We stayed there for a long moment, breathing hard, listening to the rain.

Finally he moved his hips, signalling for me to get off him. I carefully extricated myself, sliding back over into my seat. I could feel the mixture of our juices running out of me, down my thighs. Warm and thick.

"Well," he said. "Time to go home?"

I giggled. "You're telling me that's all you've got in store for me today?"

He laughed. "I'll take that as a 'no."

I nodded. He leaned over and pressed his lips to mine.

12