Uncle Rusty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Rusty finally pulled him off it, he stared down at the boy whose mouth was open, eyes glazed. "Please sir" Todd pleaded, "Can I have your load?"

"No Todd, rest time" Rusty responded, and pulled out his marker. Todd was pleased to see that the mark Rusty made was almost an inch further down the shaft. Then the man reached over and marked Todd's forehead with a second hash mark. "You look like you're gonna faint kid, better take a break. Go make me a sandwich and get yourself something for yourself while you're at it."

Todd rushed to complete his task, hoping that when he came back Rusty would let him have some more cock. He wasn't disappointed. By the time the afternoon was turning to dark Todd had 6 hash marks on his forehead and had ingested enough pot that he was wobbly and disoriented. But Rusty had been right about the drug. All Todd could think about was having Rusty's big cock lodged in the back of his throat, tasting the man's dripping pre-cum and hoping that this time he would get the throat full of jism he craved.

When Rusty sent him for a beer Todd returned to find that the man had turned on the 55 inch wide screen TV that took pride of place in his living room. Rusty motioned Todd to resume his position and pushed the boy's head down to work on his balls as Rusty worked the remote. Todd sucked them slavishly and found himself wondering if he might be allowed to tongue behind the man's balls, to work his tongue into the crevice of Rusty's ass and taste his man hole, the way Rusty had made Kip do that first day they met in the diner. Meanwhile, Rusty stroked himself and watched what sounded like some brutal porno. Todd couldn't see what the screen showed, but from the sounds that filtered through Todd's fuzzy brain, at least two men were energetically using someone (was it a man or a woman?) in an exhausting marathon of cocksucking and fucking. Rusty had on a headset, so Todd could hear the soundtrack only faintly, but as the onscreen captive's muffled pleas reached a crescendo, Rusty looked down and Todd and pointed to the screen. "This is getting good, check it out, boy" Rusty reached down and turned Todd's head to face the TV and the boy watched in shock at the sight of a young blond man lying on his back on a table while two ebony black men fed their enormous cocks into both ends of him. The camera slowly zoomed to close-up as the last few inches of a massive cock slid into the boy's stretched hole and Todd could dimly hear the boy's muffled cries and gurgled pleadings. The big cock began to thrust in and out of the boy's rectum as the camera slowly began panned his body. It was covered in bruises and welts and as it passed over his chest Todd was horror stricken to see a hand reach down and forcefully twist the boy's nipple. The boy's chest heaved and the camera passed on to the boys bulging neck, its veins bulging in harsh relief against the pale skin, then on to the site of the boy's mouth. It was stretched around the base of an incredibly thick cock and his face was mostly obscured by a full set of balls draped over his nose and cheeks while his eyes looked out at the camera in anguish. God, thought Todd, could anyone survive an assault like that? Where had Rusty gotten a video that brutal?

As if in answer, Rusty spoke. "Nice work guys. Let's see if you can fit both your dicks up his hole at once". Todd was momentarily confused, first by Rusty talking to the video, then by the face that dipped into the frame as the man who was brutalizing the boy's throat leaned into the camera and spoke. "We'll give it a try Rusty, but, we been working on that trick for a couple of days and he ain't quite there yet. Give us a second, man".

Todd turned to Rusty in amazement and the man laughed "Skype. You gotta love all this new technology, right Todd? Now you get your mouth on my cock while we finish up here, then we'll get us some dinner". Todd wanted desperately to see what was going to come next, but Rusty said impatiently, "Come on, boy, I don't have all day". So the boy turned his attention once again to Rusty's cock and attempted to outdo himself, silently willing his throat to open further than he knew was possible. Rusty's cock was rock hard now and Todd was having difficulty concentrating on his task. Who was that poor guy and what had he done to deserve being punished like that, he wondered?

Above him Rusty's eyes remained glued to the screen and then spoke, obviously, to whoever was onscreen. "Hey, Kip, you being a good boy?"

Todd's' mind was working as furiously as his lips. Kip. It must be the Kip that Rusty had mentioned yesterday. Where was he, what had happened that had landed him in this predicament?

From the ambient sound coming from the headset, Todd could hear the reply "Yes, Rusty. Yes sir".

"I hear you been practicing a new skill. Sort of a two for one?"

"Please, sir. I don't think I'm ready yet" the voice begged.

"Well, we'll take it nice and slow, won't we guys?" Rusty said and the voices in the background seemed to agree, although Todd doubted the men speaking were very genuine in their assurances.

"OK, Abdul" lay back and let Kip stand Straddle you ." Rusty instructed. "Good. now Kip, sit down on Abduls cock. There you go" Rusty encouraged "Take it all the way to the base, boy". A few moments of silence ensued followed by some high pitched groaning. Todd couldn't help wondering if Kip was successful and as he tried to concentrate on Rusty's hard cock, it sounded like the boy was having a problem.

"Come on Kip", Rusty said "I said all the way down. Just breath deep breaths and, ah there you go" The sound of a yelp came out of the ear set and at the same time Rusty reached down to adjust Todd's head on his cock, pushing it firmly as he tried to gain more purchase in the back of the boy's throat.

"Now, Abdul," Rusty instructed, pull Kip back onto your chest and pull his legs up so Kango can get at his hole." Rusty looked down at Todd, and said "You wanna see this don't you?" Todd nodded silently and Rusty pulled the boy off his cock and turned his head once again to the screen. Kip was now lying on Abdul's chest, his legs raised and his hole filled with the man's thick black dick. As he watched, Abdul thrust his hips back and forth, plowing the last of his cock in and out of Kips poor abused orifice. Kip's little member quivered above a tight ball sack which had been tightly wrapped with a tight cord and was bright red. Todd could hear a faint yelp and watched in fascination has Kips asslips slipped over Abdul's hard cock.

"You ready, Kango?" Rusty asked, and the face of smiling Kango momentarily dipped into the screen, looking at the camera.

"I'm ready, Rusty" the man sad happily, "but I don't think this is gonna turn out good, man". His head disappeared as his hand stroked a glistening massive member and guided it toward the boy's hole. For a moment he teased the boy's hole with it, then began to press against the already stuffed hole. Rusty called out "put up camera's two and three" and two inset shots appeared on the upper corners of the big screen. One showed the face of the wild-eyed Kip, framed by Abdul's hands, which were holding the boy's feet up and behind him, Abdul's smiling face. The other inset showed Kango's face in intense concentration. It was surreal, Todd thought. When Kango prodded the already stuffed hole, Todd could watch Kip's face contort in pain. As Abdul's pulled a few inches of cock out of the boy's hole and stuffed it back in Todd could simultaneously see the pleasure reflected in Abdul's face.

Kango continued to press the lips of the boys' ass and finally (Rusty had turned up the sound on the receiver now), Todd heard an audible grunt as the head popped into Kip's overstretched hole. A howl went up and Todd turned his attention momentarily to the upper quadrant where Kip face contorted in agony. The boy began to plead with Rusty. "Please sir, don't let them do this. They're gonna kill me. They're splitting me in two, Rusty. Please, please, please, please" the boy wailed.

"Shut up, Kip" Rusty commanded and the boy attempted to suppress his cries. "Kango, put some more lube on that thing, will you?"

A bottle of lube appeared and Kango dripped some over his cock and onto the boy's hole and rubbed it a bit. The tip of his cockhead was lodged alongside Abdul's member in the boy's hole but he seemed unable to gain further ground. Kango pressed harder but it went in only a couple of centimeters. Kip was blubbering now and pleading "What are you doing to me? You're gonna split me in two. Please, don't do this. I'll do anything you want, but you're killing me".

On one screen Kango continued his forward pressure and then reached out and gave Kip's ball sack a hard slap. In response Kip's hole visible spasmed, then seemed to go slack. Kango, sensing the change, gave a brutal thrust forward and anther four inches of cock slid home into Kip's hole. Kips head whipped up to stare out directly at that camera and announced, as if he had just discovered the theory of relativity, "I'm gonna cum!"

With that his body convulsed and juice began to spew out of the little cock that sat a few inches above the boy's tortured hole. Meanwhile, Abdul used the moment to give Kip's hole a reaming and Kango continued to press his advantage. The camera focused in on the sight of the boy's ruined hole, stuffed to the hilt with two unbelievable cocks. It looked to Todd that Kip had fainted and his opinion was seconded by Kango, who bent down into camera range. "Hey Rusty, you think maybe we should stop? This boy is done worn out, I think" He smiled broadly and Todd wondered for a moment if those on the other side could see him just as he could see them.

"Are you kidding" Rusty almost howled, "this footage is gold, man, gold! Me and every pervert in North America want to see that little slut stuffed with every inch of both your cocks"

Kango nodded happily and resumed his assault on Kip's poor hole. As Kango continued to slowly press his giant in and out of the boy, the boy's face appeared lifeless. Only his tongue moved half heartedly and drool dripped from his half opened mouth.

Todd felt Rusty's hand on his head at that point and the man directed his attention to the hard cock that was pulsing with anticipation. As he worked his best on Rusty's cock his mind was going a million miles a minute. Todd worked his mouth feverishly on Rusty's cock willing him to unload, if only to save that poor boy on the screen from death. Finally, Rusty pushed the boy's head down his shaft and began to unload. It seemed to go on forever, and if Todd had had an ounce of energy left he would have gagged at the length of meat crammed far back beyond where it could possibly have lodged even a few hours ago. Through his drug induced fog, he wondered if Kip had been split in two by the brutal attack but had no way of knowing. Lack of oxygen was fuzzing his already deprived brain and the world swirled in darkness.

When he came to he was lying on the floor and Rusty had turned off the TV and was staring at him. "Let's go get some dinner, boy".

He then stood and stepped over the boy. Reaching down he struck another hash mark on the boy's forehead. "Go get cleaned up and let's get dinner. There's some clothes in the closet of your room that should fit you" he said and continued upstairs.

Todd tried to pull himself together and put the horror of what he had only partially witnessed out of his mind. How had Kip ended up where he was? Where was he? What had led him there? And most horrible of all, is that where Todd was headed?

Todd surveyed his face in the bathroom mirror. The area around his mouth was red from the rough treatment Rusty had inflicted on him and his lips seemed swollen. But what was most startling was the now seven distinct hash marks prominently displayed on his forehead. Maybe no one would notice them, he thought as he tried unsuccessfully to comb his hair to cover them. Well, at least they won't know what they're from, he consoled himself.

Rusty didn't seem inclined to talk as they road to the truck stop and the two sat in the same booth and Rusty ordered the usual for them. When Dimitri came to the table he looked at Todd and smirked. Pulling the boy's hair from his forehead he silently counted the hash marks, then turned to Rusty. "Damn, you're one mean motherfucker, Rusty."

Rusty laughed, "You kiddin? I practically have to beat this cocksucker off with a stick to keep him off my dick, don't I Todd?"

"That so?" Dimitri responded, showing increased interest in the boy.

"Tell the man what you spent the day doing, Todd" Rusty demanded.

His face burning, Todd answered defensively "I did what you told me to, sir."

Rusty wasn't about to let him off that easy, though. He raised his voice a bit higher. "And what did I tell you to do, boy? Come on, tell Dimitri what you been doing with that sweet mouth of yours the past 10 hours". He waited silently, almost daring the boy not to answer.

"Sucking your cock sir" Todd finally responded, glancing around the diner to see if anyone could overhear him. At some of the tables truckers were finishing their meals and thankfully seemed not to notice him at all.

Dimitri, not able to relent probed the boy. He loudly demanded, "And did you like it, boy?" A couple of truckers were turning now to observe their interplay.

"Yes sir" the mortified boy responded. Dimitri laughed and turned back to Rusty. "You sure know how to pick em, man" as he went off to the kitchen.

Rusty turned to Todd and said "Hey, I think Dimitri likes you, boy. Maybe you'd like to suck him off too". Todd silently fixed his embarrassed gaze at the table in front of him. "What do you say, boy. You wanna suck on Dimitri tonight for dessert? I bet you'd like it. He's got a nice fat one, not as long as mine, but I bet you'd love it". Rusty waited for Todd to respond but the boy sat silently.

"You know what? I hate a boy that pouts, Todd, I really do" he said levelly. "What I like is a boy that says yes sir, when I ask him a question. A boy that does what he's told, you get my meaning?" Todd nodded miserably.

"And does it happily. Makes me proud" Rusty continued. Todd attempted to put on a smile and nod more enthusiastically.

"Yes, sir" he said. "I want to make you proud, sir".

"Glad to hear it". Rusty took his keys off his belt and sorted through them until he found the one he was looking for and unclipped it. "You know what this key is for, Todd?"

"I think so sir" Todd answered faintly, the idea dawning on him slowly. It was the key to the utility closet that Rusty had told him about. Rusty pushed the key across the table to the boy. "And what are you gonna do with this key, boy?"

Todd stared fearfully at the key in his hand and spoke in a whisper. "I am going to go into the men's room and unlock the utility closet and go in there and wait for Dimitri to come in".

"Not exactly, Todd, but a good guess" Rusty said. "You're going to go into the utility closet and strip off your clothes and then you're gonna sit on the bench that's in there, right in front of the glory hole and wait"

Todd nodded obediently.

"Then", Rusty continued, "When Dimitri gets a break from waiting on the customers, he's gonna come to the far stall and stick his fat cock through the hole and your gonna suck him off like I been teaching you." He stared at the boy. "Go on now".

Todd got up from the table and headed to the doors at the back of the diner. "And Todd", Rusty called, "Don't you come out until I come and get you, you hear?" Todd nodded and blushed furiously as he passed four truckers finishing their coffee. One of them made a comment to the others under his breath and the four men snickered derisively.

It was easy enough to find the men's room and the utility closet. Once inside, he realized there was only a faint illumination from single bulb in the ceiling and a dim glow coming from an eight inch hole in the left wall. Todd obediently pulled off his clothes and sat on the bench, which placed his head at the level of the hole. He could barely see into the darkened bathroom stall on the other side but he waited patiently.

Dimitri had looked pretty busy and Todd figured he was in for a long wait but his stomach clenched in anticipation, not sure whether this would be able to go through with it. It seemed horribly demeaning to be sitting there naked in a dirty bathroom waiting for someone to push their cock through a dirty hole for him to suck. Then suddenly, he heard the muffled sound of the rest room door opening, followed by the stall door opening and closing. Todd's heart pounded in his chest as he sat, naked with his dick throbbing against his belly. Dimitri was pretty hot looking, he thought. I bet he has a nice cock too. He lowered his head to the hole, but could only see the outlines of a figure on the other side. The man was standing in profile, holding his cock which Todd could barely make out. Todd pushed his face against the hole trying to get a better look, when a hand reached out and fingers brushed his lips, Todd's vision was restricted just to the sight of a hard on, waving in front of his eyes and he barely had time to open his mouth before the cock was pushed through his lips and into his mouth. Damn, Dimitri was horny, Todd thought as the cock hit the back of his mouth and drilled into his throat, then pulled back and slammed into his mouth again. The man set a punishing pace, slamming the back of Todd's throat with deliberate violence. It seemed like Dimitri liked to work his cock like a pile driver and Todd could barely hold his head steady as the attack continued and increased in intensity. Todd's eyes teared up and he had all he could do to suffer the assault without complaining. But he thought of what Rusty would say if he embarrassed him with a poor performance and so held his face as firmly as he could to the partition while the man continued to use his throat. Then, suddenly, the cock was pulled out of the boy's mouth. A hand gave the member a few tugs and a shower of cum sprayed all over Todd's face, blinding him and dripping down his chin. Through bleary eyes Todd watched as the hand tore off a length of toilet paper wiped the cock, then stowed it in his pants and left. In a moment Todd heard the water running and then there were voices talking and Todd leaned closer to hear. A man spoke, definitely not Dimitri, "Hey Stuart, how's it hanging". Then another voice replied, again, not Dimitri "well things are looking up. Looks like this place is getting back to normal. You should check it out". The other voice responded "Really?" and then Todd jumped back from the open hole as the door to the stall reopened. The person entering closed the door and Todd watched in fascination another hard cock appeared waving in front of his face. A hand gestured to Todd and the boy followed its silent instruction and leaned over to present his open mouth for the man's use. The stranger wasted no time in thrusting his hard cock through the hole and filling Todd's already sore throat, pumping into the boy with powerful strokes. Todd began to gag and pulled back, but a disembodied voice ordered him "come back here, you little cocksucker" and the man's fingers snapped in front of his face. Resignedly, Todd pressed his face to the partition wall and the man resumed his attack on the poor boy's throat. As Todd struggled to accommodate the new cock reaming his throat, he heard him call out to his friend "Hey, Jorge, you were right about that" and the other man responded "Don't you know it" before the sound of the outer door opening and closing indicated that the first man had left. The assault on Todd's throat resumed and finally he received a blasting load of hot cum.