Uncle's Birthday Present Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The scene in the spare room was something to see. The three girls were all cuddled up together, lightly caressing each other's arms and legs and faces. They were all breathing hard from their shared orgasm. Jennifer looked up and said, "I told you that would get their attention." They giggled softly and uncoiled from each other, giving us a wonderful view of their tight young bodies. "So, what sort of fun do we have planned for today? I only came 8 or 9 times last night and 4 times today, I definitely need some more attention." Laurie said as she crossed the floor and took a hold of the two, now very hard, cocks in the room. She pulled us to the bed and then our wives tackled us from behind.

Five very beautiful women attacked Harry and me. Before we knew it we were strapped to the bed, I'm not quite sure where the bindings came from but they were quite effective. The 5 women showed us no mercy, they licked and kissed and nibbled and teased Harry and I for over an hour. We were begging them to let us cum but they wanted to see if they could make us blow our loads with out touching our cocks.

Both Harry and I groaned at that fact, I looked at Harry and said, "Have they done this to you before?" He nodded and replied, "Oh yeah, although it's very frustrating at first it's worth it in the end. Besides, if your cock is already sore, this won't hurt it nearly as much as a rough fucking from the girls." I sighed, accepting this terrible fate. The girls decided they had enough teasing and turned up the heat.

Lucy and Kaitlyn got into a 69 position in between Harry's head and mine. I had a perfect view of Kaitlyn's pussy as Lucy licked and sucked on it. Harry got a close up view of Lucy's cunt as his wife devoured it. It was incredibly erotic to watch, while being incredibly frustrating because that delicious pussy was just out of my reach. The girls in the mean time continued to physically tease Harry and myself. They caressed and licked and nibbled us everywhere except where we really wanted it. The combined effect was giving me the stiffest hard-on I've ever had.

I desperately wanted to grab one of the girls and fuck her silly but I was powerless to release the pressure building in my cock. I continued to watch as my lovely wife devoured her sister-in-laws pussy just inches from my face. The aroma of her sex was driving me wild. I strained against my bindings and was able to move my head enough to lick Kaitlyn's ass. She shuddered as my tongue probed her puckered hole. I started to push my tongue into the tight opening when a pair of hands pulled my head away from Kaitlyn's sweet ass.

"Now Uncle Michael, your not suppose to be touching! We're in control here so you better behave yourself." Laurie was looking down at me with a mock look of disappointment on her face. I stuck my tongue out at her and she started to laugh. Next to me both Lucy and Kaitlyn reached their orgasm. I turned my head when I heard their orgasms start. I was rewarded with a warm shot of cum from Kaitlyn, I guess Katherine had taken after her mother. I opened my mouth and caught the second spurt, it was delicious. At the same time Laurie had move down between my legs. I could feel her hot breath on my throbbing cock. She lightly teased the underside of my balls and blew lightly over the length of my cock. After all the teasing and visual excitement, finally feeling something on my cock was enough to set me off. I shot a load of cum onto my stomach and chest.

"That's one down and one to go." Laurie said. I was speechless, I had never cum like that before, it was a mental orgasm and it was quite intense. Lucy and Kaitlyn had uncurled from their 69 and began to lick my cum off my stomach and chest. Their attention was enough to make my cock hard again. Kaitlyn slid down and gently sucked my cock into her mouth. Finally having someone touch my cock felt incredible, although because I had just cum, I knew I was good for a while.

I looked over and noticed the girls were being quire cruel to their father. Katherine was squatted over her fathers face while Jennifer rubbed her clit and Laurie fingered her pussy. I could tell it was have the desired effect on Harry. Katherine was nearing orgasm and Harry was straining to get at her pussy. As she started to cum her opened his mouth and gratefully drank her sweet nectar. Jennifer kept her fingers on Katherine's clit and leaned back so she could blow on her father's cock. It had the same effect on Harry and he shot a much larger load on his stomach and chest, one spurt was even strong enough to hit Katherine's ass, much to the girls delight. They greedily licked his cum up and each took a turn sucking his cock, which stayed rock hard the entire time. He turned his head towards me, smiled, and said, "I told you it was worth it." I laughed enjoying the sensations on my cock as my wife took over for Kaitlyn.

Lucy released my rigid cock and said, "so girls, do you think we should untie them now or should we continue to play?" The other four women quickly respond, "Let's play." I groaned, desperately wanted to taste Kaitlyn's pussy as I had yet had the opportunity to enjoy it, although I had gotten a very good look at it. "I think it's time us girls got some pleasure out of these two." Kaitlyn said as she grabbed mine and Harry's cock.

"I want to ride uncle Michael," Jennifer said quickly, "he took my ass last night but I want him in my pussy too!" Katherine and Laurie moaned but one look from their mother stop their complaints. "You know the rules girls, she asked first. Personally I want Michael to show me the oral skills Lucy always raves about." I couldn't help but smile, I was going to get a taste of that pussy after all. "I want daddy's cock then." Katherine said and Lucy quickly said she wanted Harry mouth. That left Laurie as the odd woman out. She didn't seem to mind though; she was smiling, staring at me with those beautiful blue eyes. "Are you girls going to talk all day or are you actually going to fuck us?" Harry said desperately.

"If you complain too much Harry maybe we'll make you wait and the five of us will just have fun with Michael." Kaitlyn said as she reached up and pinched Harry's left nipple. The girls started to laugh and then Kaitlyn said, "I suppose you've been a good boy so I guess there is no need to make you wait." Katherine clapped her hands and straddled her father. She grabbed his hard cock and pumped it slowly a few times before positioning it at her wet opening. She lowered herself onto his cock, not needing to use her hands for balance, until she was resting on his crotch. "Hmmm, you always fill me up so well Daddy. I love the feel of you deep inside me." Harry groaned as Katherine slowly began to raise and lower herself on his rock hard dick using just her legs.

I was so mesmerized by the sight of Katherine riding her father's cock that I jumped (or at least tried to) when Jennifer grabbed my throbbing member. I turned my attention to Jennifer as she stroked my cock slowly. She moved herself into position and inserted the head of my cock into her tight cunt. She groaned at the feeling. She slowly worked my cock all the way into her hot pussy, needing to use her hand for balance, until I was fully buried. She started to grind her cunt on my crotch, working my dick around inside her tight hole. I wanted to reach up and grab her beautiful breasts but my restraints prevented me from gaining access.

Lucy moved up the bed and gave me a deep kiss before straddling her brother's face. I watched as Harry licked and sucked at her succulent cunt. She leaned forward and gave Katherine a passionate kiss. The two women riding Harry started to play with each other's nipples and continued to share deep kisses. The last thing I saw was Lucy reaching for Katherine's clit. After that all I could see was Kaitlyn's beautiful pussy. She lowered her cunt to my eagerly awaiting mouth and I strained upward to get at it as soon as I could.

I finally got to taste her pussy, and I was not disappointed. It tasted different than her daughters; it was closer to Lucy's than the girls. I wondered briefly if it was just a natural change as a woman matured but quickly abandoned the scientific thinking and went to work on my prize. Jennifer was still grinding herself on my cock, changing her motions every few seconds as she worked herself into a frenzy. I knew she would cum well before I did, the sensation was great but after all the action of the past 24 hours I knew it would take more than that to set me off.

I turned my focus back to Kaitlyn's delicious pussy. I licked lightly, teasing her outer lips before slipping my tongue into her hot folds. I swirled my tongue around, occasionally making contact with her clit, and savoring the flavor of her pussy. Kaitlyn decided she had enough teasing and lowered her cunt right onto my face. My lips were on her clit and my nose was pressed into her hot pussy. She started to grind her pussy on my face, and I enjoyed every minute of it.

I couldn't see what else was going on in the room but I could hear the sounds of everyone fucking. Then I thought about Laurie being left out. Kaitlyn lifted her self of my face just for a moment and I saw Laurie standing between Katherine and Lucy. Lucy was sucking on her clit while Katherine was licking and playing with her ass. I smiled and Kaitlyn lowered herself back to my face. Jennifer was the first one to have an orgasm, not that I was surprised, she seemed to be able to get off fairly easily. After she came down from her high she placed her hands on my hips and began to really ride my cock.

I felt a pair of feet move next to my chest and realized Laurie had shifted positions. Her mother was now working at her clit while Jennifer played with her ass. I attacked Kaitlyn's pussy with renewed enthusiasm as I envisioned the scene happening just feet away but was unable to see because Kaitlyn was sitting on my face. As much as I wanted to see I want to get a better sampling of Kaitlyn's cum so I continued to work at her pussy.

The overall volume level in the room was increasing, each of the girls had a orgasm while Lucy and Kaitlyn were still building towards what promised to be a fantastic climax. I felt Laurie feet move from my side and heard her get off the bed. I was then pleasantly surprised to feel her hot cunt be lowered onto one of my restrained hands. I began to play with her hot pussy, while still trying to pay attention to the dripping pussy being rubbed on my face.

Laurie grabbed my hand and squeezed my fingers together; she then lowered herself onto my hand inserting four fingers into her tight cunt. I began to work my fingers around, pumping in an out as best I could in the restraints. Jennifer was now really going at my cock, bouncing up and down as if her life depended on cumming again. Kaitlyn was nearing orgasm and was grinding hard into my face, occasionally lifting up so I could breathe. I could hear Lucy approaching her climax, and Katherine was starting to get more vocal as well. Laurie moved from my hand and I groaned into Kaitlyn's pussy. A few second later I felt Laurie's heat rubbing against my left foot.

Laurie was rubbing her cunt up and down on the top of my foot, moaning from the pleasure she was giving herself with my body. The thought of my niece fucking my foot really turned my on and I began to buck my hips into Jennifer and I clamped onto Kaitlyn's clit as hard as I could. I felt Laurie force my foot into her cunt; it was incredibly tight and must have been stretching her to the limit. She rode my foot as I saw her mother do earlier in the day with Harry's foot.

Jennifer broke my concentration as she came again, clamping down on my cock with her pussy. That set me off and I shot a load into her tight cunt. Kaitlyn then exploded in a very vocal orgasm, and my oral efforts were rewarded with a satisfying drink of her delicious cum. I heard Lucy and Katherine's orgasms shortly after Kaitlyn's. Laurie finished off the party with a high-pitched squeal that made everyone stop what they were doing. I can only assume that Harry came somewhere in there as well, not that I would have heard him with Lucy's cunt covering his mouth.

I felt Jennifer come off my now soft and sore dick and Kaitlyn moved off my face. I looked down to see Laurie with my foot a good four inches into her cunt. She smiled at me and slowly pulled herself off my foot, leaving a slick trail of her cum as she did. She crawled up the bed and sucked my cock clean, and then she licked her mother's cum off my face and gave me a deep, passionate kiss before she cuddled into me with her head on my chest.

I looked over at Harry as Lucy and Katherine moved off of him. Jennifer moved in to clean off his cock and lick Lucy's sweet juice from his face. Katherine was cuddled up to her father, her back to Laurie. I felt Kaitlyn release my hands and I gratefully brought my arms back down, rubbing Laurie's back as she drifted off to sleep. The rest of the restraints were released and then Lucy cuddled into my other side and Kaitlyn cuddled into Harry. Jennifer laid down between Laurie and Katherine and cuddled into Laurie, her ass rubbing up against Katherine's.

I surveyed the scene as everyone started to drift off to sleep. I realized what a lucky man I was. Lucy moved up to kiss me on the cheek. She whispered lightly in my ear, "I hope you enjoyed you birthday present. Although after have tasted four new pussies I hope you still find time to enjoy mine." I turned my head and kissed her on the lips. "Lucy, I love you more than anything and the only thing sampling all this new pussy did was to make me appreciate yours even more." She smiled and cuddled in close. I scratched her back lightly, causing her to sigh, as I took one last look at the bodies on the bed before I drifted off to sleep.

12