Unconditional Lust Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His blonde sister jumped from her seat, shoving the bowl onto the coffee table, "Hey! You can't just come in and take all of my popcorn! I made it! Go make your own!" She reached forward and grasped his fist, causing most of the popcorn to be crushed and crumble to the floor. She gasped as the popcorn went everywhere and then slumped her head sadly.

"Whoa!" Jack exclaimed, "Chill out Rose... I was just messing with you. What's got your panties in a knot?" He curiously glanced down toward her crotch, still unsure if she even wore any panties tonight. However, as he noticed that his sister's shoulders were heaving lightly in the way they do when a person cries, his heart welled up. Then he heard her sniffle quietly.

Moving forward a step, he reached out to caress her chin with one strong finger, "Hey, Rose, it's alright." He lifted her chin and saw large wet tears rolling down her smooth, tan cheeks. One of his large fingers instinctively moved to wipe away the rolling tears and his voice grew even softer, but still rumbled deeply, "Rose, calm down, it's okay. We don't need to clean the popcorn up right now, I'll get it later. Come on."

He took his sister by one petite hand and led her over to the long, comfy, plush couch. He sat down on the sinking cushions, leaned around her to grab the remote, and then pulled her down into his arms. Leaning back against the armrest, Jack spread out, stretching his legs toward the other end of the couch and encouraging Rose to do the same. She obliged and laid down on the couch with him, curling her tiny body into his armpit and chest, while resting her slightly damp head on his strong chest.

His heart fluttered familiarly as he took in the heavenly scent of her hair, and he leaned forward to kiss the top of her head tenderly. "Lets see what's on," he whispered softly, using one hand to stroke lightly at the soft flesh of her arm while he scrolled through the channels with the other. He landed on 'Cruel Intentions' which ironically featured a pair of attractive young siblings who participate in a sort of incestuous relationship. The movie was altogether good, and it was the first time Jack had seen it, however, it had stirred odd feelings within him, which he'd just recently suppressed.

Throughout the movie Rose had been stroking his chest lightly with her fingernails, just as he stroked softly at her arm. Altogether, it was a delightful evening, and as the movie's credits began to roll, Jack looked down at Rose, who in turn looked up at him. Their eyes met in the dim light of the T.V. and almost as if acting on pure instinct, jack felt his face move down a bit and surprisingly Rose nestled up his body further, planting her delicious, full lips upon his.

Jack's entire body shivered with electricity, and he parted his lips slightly before kissing again, suckling gently on his sister's pouty lower lip. She returned the impassioned kiss to Jack's delight and surprise, her own lips parting to suckle his upper lip in response. Both of their eyes had closed during this passionate moment, and they kiss amorously at one another for a number of heartbeats, however Rose's eyes suddenly shot open and she gasped before sitting up abruptly and hurrying out of the living room. Seconds later Jack heard her bedroom door swing shut and her boombox began to play.

Jack sat up on the couch as his sister left the room, his cock was throbbing in his sweatpants and his mind was racing. Had he really just madeout with his sister? Had she really just madeout with him? And, why hadn't they done it sooner? The whole experience had felt so natural, so right, and Jack knew that he loved his sister Rose. Of course he loved her as his dear sister, but he now found that a new love was forming. Or perhaps it was lust? No, it was too tender to be lust.

Jack wanted to hold her, caress her in bed and explore every crevice of her wondrous form. He wanted to share everything with her and protect her from all harm. He wanted to kiss her tender lips every night he came home from work. He felt as though that leaving her alone again would destroy his heart in its entirety.

His heart was aching with love, but his brain was yelling at him that it wasn't right. Perhaps it was just the heat of the moment. It had been quite a while since he'd hooked up with anyone, and that could explain his constant horniness. She was his sister after all, it was an impossible situation. He just needed time to cool down, to let the feelings subside. Once his head was clear again then he could sort out his feelings appropriately.

He stood up and silently went to grab the dust buster, he then vacuumed up the spilt popcorn, turned off the television set and placed the old popcorn in the kitchen before heading to his room to get some sleep. As he turned the handle of his door, he caught some of the words from the music Rose was listening to, perhaps a bit too loudly. The song was familiar to Jack and he identified it as the new artist Brianna Taylor's single, "Summertime." The song was a bout a lovesick young woman, from what Jack could gather, who missed her boyfriend, or perhaps just her close friend, dearly and wished that she was the fellow's girlfriend now.

The song seemed to tear at a few of Jack's heartstrings rather firmly as he listened, and so he turned away from his doorway and moved instead to Rose's. Turning the knob quietly, he pushed the door open slowly and peeked his head inside. Rose was sitting on the edge of her bed, and her face was buried in her hands as she sobbed silently, her back and shoulders heaving much more ferociously now.

Jack felt a catch in his throat, and he pushed the door open further without really thinking. On silent feet he moved forward, to the edge of the bed where Rose sat. Reaching his strong hands out, he grasped her shoulders softly, causing her to jump a bit and look up into his eyes. Slowly, he lifted her from the bed and into a standing position where he took her into his strong, secure arms. All Jack knew at this point was that he loved his sister with every piece of his heart and wanted to stop her suffering.

She fell into his arms as he embraced her and sobbed into his chest for several moments as he held her tightly, and then he pulled her away just a bit. She looked up, tears streaming down her face, and her eyes slightly puffy and red from crying, Nonetheless, she was gorgeous in Jack's eyes, and he leaned down to plant a firm, loving kiss upon her full lips. She gasped into his mouth and then her body seemed to merge into his, and her lips parted, allowing her tongue to snake out slyly. Their mouths embraced for several minutes, tongues twisting erotically around one another, and their lips kissing and sucking fervently, as if they'd never kissed another person in their lives.

Jack's arms were wrapped around Rose's back, while hers were wrapped around his neck. She stood upon her tip-toes now as they kissed, and slowly Jack's hands became bolder, fueled by the growing bulge in his sweats. The his palms slid casually down his sister's tiny form, gliding over the curves of her hips before finding her ample rear, shielded only by the thin cloth of her t-shirt. Jack could now tell that she wore no panties upon the firm loaves of her ass, and he groped at them bolded, kneading the soft, pillowy flesh with his fingers and lifting his sister up off of her feet.

She put up no visible resistance, instead she simply grunted as he picked her up, and then she decided to wrap her long, shapely legs about his hips. This movement caused her shirt to tighten a bit, pulling it up over most of her ass. Jack repositioned his palms, allowing the shirt to slip all the way over her plump backside and her then grasped the soft, smooth flesh revealed to him. Her ass was strong, layers of muscle hidden by the plush fat of her bubbly bottom. He groped at the sexy cheeks firmly, and she groaned hotly into their kiss. Her breasts were now pressed into his chest, causing them to squish quite a bit beneath her shirt, and he could feel her firm, rubbery nipples pushing into his flesh.

They had both begun panting, their hearts beating furiously. Jack's cock was rigid in his sweat pants, tenting them quite a bit as it yearned for release. They finally broke the kiss, their eyes locking, both glazed with lust, but full of passion and comprehension. With a light smirk and a sexy moan, Rose lowered herself a bit and Jack felt her rub herself into his crotch, though his sweatpants were hugely in the way of anything fantastic.

With her eyes dancing mischievously, Rose said, "Jackie, are you trying to fuck your little sister?" Her voice was dripping with sensuality, taking on a husky tone.

He groaned and planted several messy kisses on her throat, "God, yes, Rose! I want you so badly... I've wanted you for a long time now I think, I just hadn't realized it until a little while ago." His words were true, and she could tell by looking into his eyes. They had an unspoken bond, and he knew her feelings without the words to accompany them as well. "I know how you feel about me Rose, but I want to hear it from you. Tell me Rose, tell me how bad you want to fuck your older brother!" He then tossed her down onto the soft, springy mattress and she laughed richly.

As she flopped backward onto the bed, her shirt flew up around her belly and her legs spread cutely, knees pointing inward, but thighs spread quite enough. Jack's eyes stared greedily at the gorgeous sight before him. His sister's young, tight snatch was glistening with juice, and was almost completely shaven. Only a thin strip of bright blond hair marred her smooth, tanned pubic mound. It became apparent to Jack now that his dear little sister had been tanning in the nude, and that made his cock throb with excitement for some reason.

As he continued to analyze Rose's gorgeous cunt quite intently, he shimmied his pants and boxers down his legs and yanked his shirt off of his back. Her outer folds were large and swollen, and just a bit darker than the rest of her skin. Because her mons was so plump, it gave her a gorgeous cleft that reminded him quite a bit of how her tight prepubescent snatch had looked in her younger years when he'd bathed her. The thick lips were spread just slightly, allowing the wrinkly pink inner folds to peak out, glistening in the overhead light as Jack licked his lips.

His own sex organ bobbed heavily as he moved toward his sister, and she eyed his groin hungrily as she said, "You're right Jack, I've wanted you since I was thirteen years old. I've always loved you brother! But you were always out running around with your slutty girlfriends. I even used to take your boxers and put them on while I touched myself," she moaned slightly at the memory and sat up just a bit, blushing.

Jack blushed as well, smiling a bit sheepishly, "I stole your panties once too, a pair of white satin ones. They had a small pee stain from where you hadn't wiped well enough or something, and while I wrapped the soft fabric around my dick to whack off I imagined you peeing on me," he admitted this boldly, and his cheeks grew bright red as he did.

He had diverted his eyes as he made his confession, feeling incredibly dirty from recalling the memory he'd almost completely forgotten until now. However, his eyes darted back as he heard the lewd squishing of Rose fingering her pussy furiously. His eyes widened and she grinned up at him, now topless as moaning like a slut. "God, Jack! That's so fuckin' hot! You're a dirty boy! First incest and now watersports?" She cried out as she increased her pace and began bucking her hips, "I'd love to pee on you bro!" She admitted, lust dripping from her words, "or let you pee on me for that matter! That would be -so- fuckin' hot! But right now... I want you to fuck your little sister's tight little cunny!" She groaned, twisting her hips, he tanned tits jiggling deliciously as the firm pink nipples stood at like fat erasers. "I've saved myself for eighteen years for you Jack. Take me!"

Jack couldn't even find the words to respond with. He simply leaned forward onto the bed and hovered over her sister's small, lithe form. One hand was used to support his hulking form, while the other quickly moved his sister's petite digits and replaced them with his own thick knuckles. She was incredibly tight, and he could barely sink his index finger in at first. Rose was, however, incredibly wet, practically soaking the bed as he fucked her slowly with his finger. Wiggling it about, her pussy stretched wider slowly, and after about ten minutes of gentle frigging, Jack eased a second finger inside.

Meanwhile, his lips had wrapped around one firm, bumpy pink nipple, his tongue twirling around the delicious nub expertly. Rose cried out in pleasure, writhing under her brother's treatments. Her hands found his head, running her thin fingers through his sandy hair. Jack began fucking her a bit faster with his fingers, loosening her tight cunt quite a bit, and his thumb found the swollen bud of her clit, pushing and twirling it gently as he fucked her. She was panting desperately, and he knew she was nearing her orgasm.

The way Jack saw it, he'd rather bring her to an orgasm with his mouth, but he knew how desperately she wanted to lose her virginity to him now. He also knew that she'd only last a bit longer, and he'd only last about a minute pushing his fat cock into that tight, soaking wet hole. Especially since he'd be finally thrusting his thick meat into the tight pink canal of his little sister. He was about ready to come already, without any help.

"I won't last long inside of you sis, do you want me to go put on a condom?" He hated to break up the lovemaking, but he was a responsible man, and knocking up his little sister wasn't his idea of being responsible.

She groaned loudly and then exclaimed, "No, no, no! I want to feel -you- inside me, not some latex piece of shit!" Rose had quite a dirty mouth, he noticed. It turned him on. "I want you to fuck me, bro, and come inside of me! Come in my pussy like I'm your wife, like you love me!" She groaned again and ground her hips into his hands before adding as an afterthought, "I'm on the pill anyway."

That was good enough for him, he wanted this as much as she did after all. Slipping his fingers from her clenching snatch, he moved his entire body, hovering over her completely now, his thick, bobbing cock just inches away from her dripping cleft. As he grasped his prick and guided it into her twitching and quivering cunt lips, he groaned, "Oh... But I love you too, sis! I love you, Rose! I'm going to fill you with my seed now, I'm going to fill this hot twat of your with my thick, hot, fuckin' come!" He then thrust his hips forward slowly, not wanting to hurt her.

The sensation was marvelous. He'd never entered anything quite as tight as Rose was. Her velvety wall clung to every inch and crevice of his throbbing meat. She fit him like a glove, a glove one size too small. His bulbous head pushed through the soft petals first, making its way deeper into that engorged and soaking wet tunnel. Only four inches of his shaft could follow until he felt that sturdy layer of skin barring his way. He pressed against it tentatively, gazing down at his sister, whose wide, eyes managed to appear lusty and innocent simultaneously.

She knew what was coming, and he didn't want to hurt her, so very suddenly he dropped down and kissed her passionately, and as he did, his hips bucked forward sharply and popped that tight, incestual cherry. She cried out into his mouth, but soon she was just kissing him, and he was fucking her nice and slow. After just a moment she broke the kiss and groaned, "Shit, Jack! I'm coming, it feels so good! The pain! The fullness! You fill me so much! So big! Ahhhhh shit!" She cried out in a shrill piercing orgasm. Her cunt's walls rolled and tightened around him, seismically milking at his cock and clenching tighter as she rode him out, her hips bucking wildly.

Hell if he could last through half a minute of this treatment! His ball tensed and exploded rapidly, sending hot spurts of his cum deep into his sister's twat. He'd managed to sink two extra inches into her before hilting within her depths, and his cum was spraying directly into the back wall of her hot cavern. Her own juices were pulsing sluggishly through the convulsing canal, and together with the overflow of his cum, it oozed out around his thick meat, leaking all over her pubic bone and thighs.

His orgasm only lasted about half a minute, though it was longer and more intense than just about any orgasm he'd ever had, and he felt exhausted. Rose, however, rode out her orgasm, or perhaps several intense climaxes for nearly two minutes, just bucking and thrusting on his cock like a tight, teenage nymph. When she finally did come down from her climax, she was already on the brink of sleep, and she gazed at him dreamily as he pulled out slowly.

"I love you Jack," she muttered and curled over into her sleep.

Jack got up, though intensely tired himself, and he moved their clothes over into a pile on the floor. He then lifted her sticky, sweaty body up and slid her under the covers. He then flicked off the lights and the music before slipping under the covers with his dear sister, and kissing her upon the head he whispered, "I love you Rose." Then he cuddled up against her ass, nuzzling his flaccid dick between those firm globes comfortably, and he fell asleep nestled in her ass.

12