Uncovering a Secret Ch. 02

Story Info
Tyler finally crosses the line with his step-sister.
2.5k words
4.37
58.5k
8
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 07/04/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So we still have to ensure that she's not going to tell," Tyler said to Jason as he still straddled me. His ass was inches from my face and I considered giving him a playful little bite. I was intrigued by what he would do to me next. My first "punishment" had been the most ultimate experience of my life. Never would I forget my first real time having sex. Losing my virginity to my step-brother's lover was going to top my list of sexual encounters for a very long time, I had the feeling.

"What do you have in mind?" Jason asked. I sensed that he was raising an eyebrow at Tyler, but Tyler's asshole was so close to my face that I couldn't see anything but the puckered little hole and his tanned butt cheeks.

"Let's just do what we do. I mean, she was great, but I haven't had you yet. You are what I came here for, my love." The sound of Jason's voice telling Tyler he was better than me caused my heart to break a little. After all, isn't it only natural for a girl to fall in love with the guy who takes her virginity?

"I like the way you think," Tyler said seductively and he finally moved his ass out of my face. I watched his muscled body stand up and walk towards Jason's. My pussy was still swollen and pulsing from the lovely abuse it had suffered so I was content to relax and take it all in as I watched them. Tyler stood in front of Jason and gripped the back of his neck with his hand. He pulled him in gently for a deep kiss and I could see the indentations of his cheeks that proved that there was some heavy tongue action going back and forth. Surprisingly, I felt myself becoming aroused again by the sight of these two men kissing one another. Still tied to all four bed posts, I let myself fully lay back on the bed. The ceiling fan was creating a whirl of cool air that dusted my nipples and my wet sex. The cooling sensation caused me to shiver slightly.

Tyler ran his hands down the length of Jason's body before gently turning him around and bending him forward. Jason stood up and walked to the desk beside the bed. If he positioned himself just right, he knew that I would get a full view of what they were doing. My heart leapt at his thoughtfulness as Tyler smiled knowingly. As Jason leaned over, Tyler began to massage his own cock. He stroked himself with one hand while playing with Jason's asshole with the other. As his cock hardened and his veins began to throb, I saw his monster let go of a few drops of pre-cum. Tyler slipped the drops off with his finger and rubbed them on Jason's asshole. Jason moaned in pleasure. Slowly, Tyler inserted his forefinger into the tight little hole and began working Jason's ass lovingly. My pussy was starting to throb harder and I could feel my breath beginning to catch as Tyler inserted one more finger into Jason's hole. I watched as he pulled his fingers in and out and massaged the puckered skin around the hole with great care. With his free hand, he reached into the desk drawer and pulled out a jar of Vaseline. Popping the lid off one-handed, he scooped out a finger full and transferred it to Jason's asshole. Within moments, he had four fingers inside of Jason and Jason was rocking back and forth with extreme pleasure.

"I'm ready," he whispered shortly as I watched his breath catch. It was so clear that he was enjoying the sensation of having Tyler's fingers in his ass. Tyler reached underneath him and grabbed his balls with his free hand. To me, it looked like it would hurt Jason to grip him so tightly, but Jason shot out a squirt of cum and I realized he was enjoying himself far more than I had realized.

"Watch me," Tyler instructed me without a smile. He called my attention back to Jason's asshole as if to scold me for looking at the cock that had filled me just minutes ago. I watched as Tyler grasped Jason's cock with one hand and inserted his own cock into Jason's ass all in one motion. They began rocking together and the sound of flesh smacking flesh in that rhythmic pattern was enough to make me certain that I was now dripping my juices all over Tyler's bed. Tyler stroked Jason's cock as he fucked him and I was amazed by his ability to do two things at once. Suddenly, they both cried out together and Jason slumped forward to rest his head in his arms on the desk. He was clearly spent and Tyler slowly pulled himself out of Jason's tight little hole. I was transfixed by the sight of Tyler's nearly purple cock coming out of Jason. It had clearly been a tight fit considering the size of Tyler and I wondered how good that must have felt for him to be squeezed inside of his lover in such ecstasy.

"She's ready again," Tyler smirked as he noted my juices running down my legs.

"It's all yours," Jason said softly looking up at Tyler. It was the moment of taboo for the three of us. Tyler and I looked deep into one another's eyes as if to question whether or not we would really cross the line of incest. Somehow the other stuff seemed slightly harmless in a weird way, but to have my step-brother's cock inside of me was a thought I had not considered before. I caught myself looking at his large penis with a twinge of fear. There was no way that I could fit all of him inside of me. Jason had filled me up and made me almost burst. I was afraid that Tyler would tear me open.

"I don't think we're going that far," Tyler said to my relief. Jason stared at us both with sadness in his eyes. My heart sank watching the disappointment that I had caused on the face of this man that I had just fallen in love with. I found myself wanting to please him in every way. Tyler, having much the same feelings towards Jason as I had imagined myself to have, looked sheepish for a moment. Without a word, Jason took Tyler's hand and led him to me on the bed.

"You've gotta taste her from this angle," Jason prompted Tyler as he encouraged him to lick me some more. I felt myself gasp in anticipation. Clearly, my body was ready to go again whether it was with my step-brother or not. "She's pretty good." My body warmed at the compliment.

Tyler looked at me thoughtfully and then a sly smile played across his lips. "I want to have some fun with her first," he said softly. Jason grinned back at him and I bit my lip. I had no idea what Tyler had in mind. Slowly, he reached out with one long finger and began tracing the drip of my juices from underneath my thigh where they had pooled upwards towards my gaping, wet hole. It was such a light sensation that I felt myself silently begging for me. Tyler's fingers parted the folds of my skin and he knelt down close, taking in my scent. As I lay still and prayed for him to touch me, nothing happened. He sniffed the air for a moment and gave me a quick kiss full on my vagina. Then he touched me with his fingers and I began to quiver.

"I don't think she's quite ready for you, actually," Jason said leaning in towards my pussy. They both leaned down and appeared to be almost evaluating me. I felt the insecurities rise back up within me as they scrutinized me.

"I think you're right," Tyler said softly and I swear my heart broke. I wanted to beg him to touch me some more, but I also wanted to appear not to care half as much as I did. I didn't want Tyler to realize the power he held over me. Of course, I recognized that I might be disillusioned enough not to know that he already knew.

Jason walked out of the room and reappeared with a beer in his hand. "Wanna drink?" he asked Tyler while Tyler stroked me softly.

"Hell yeah, good idea!" Tyler grabbed the beer with one hand and took a gulp without his fingers ever leaving my hole. Once he swallowed, he got down on his elbows and began to lick my thighs. I quivered in anticipation that his tongue would soon find its way to my pussy as Jason's had. Tyler's tongue was much wider and his licks much more enrapturing than Jason's had been. I felt the floodgates beginning to open already and Tyler hadn't even entered me yet. I silently wondered how many times I could cum before I ran out of juices to release. I hoped there was plenty left.

Jason crossed the room and sat in Tyler's armchair. He leaned back and drank his beer as he fondled himself with his free hand. I was torn between the sensations of Tyler's tongue inside me and watching Jason stroke his cock.

Tyler's tongue swept inside and outside of me and licked every place in between my clit and my ass. Suddenly, I felt him play with my tiny little hole. My heart quickened in slight fear. If I couldn't take Tyler's massive cock in my pussy, there was no way it was going to fit in my ass. I hoped he wasn't sadistic enough to make me try.

"Want some lube?" Jason asked softly as he watched Tyler's tongue lashing my holes.

"Mmm-Hmmm," Tyler moaned softly. I could tell that he was getting turned on by my tight little hole and my fear began to grow. Jason crossed the room and handed Tyler the same jar of Vaseline that had just been used to grease him up. Without taking his tongue from my body, Tyler reached up and pulled out a finger full of the jelly and brought it to my ass. He began to rub the grease in light circles across my puckered skin and my heart beat faster. I was getting scared again but the sensations were too new and too glorious to ask them to stop. Jason didn't leave this time. Instead, he drained the beer bottle and began to smear some Vaseline on the long neck. As he did, he leaned down and gave me the most passionate, meaningful kiss.

"We won't hurt you, little love. You just aren't ready for Tyler's piece yet. We're gonna help you expand a litte, okay?" He was so tender in his words to me that I felt myself nodding in agreement. As Tyler positioned himself to continue working my asshole, Jason positioned the long neck of the beer bottle at the entrance to my pussy. It was still cold from the beer that had been in it. Gently, he slid it inside and outside of my wet spot while Tyler stuck a finger in my ass. I felt so incredibly full to have both of my openings occupied. My body responded immediately and cum began pouring out of my pussy again. Tyler sat back a little as Jason pulled the bottle out and immediately moved his attention to licking up my mess. Jason's tongue cleaned me while Tyler played with my asshole. When he had licked me clean, he sat up on his knees and rubbed some Vaseline on Tyler's massive cock.

"This will keep it from hurting. We use this because your dad wouldn't suspect Tyler's activities with this like he would if he found a bottle of lube," Jason explained softly. Slowly, he stroked Tyler's penis until I could feel it pulsating at my entrance.

I was breathing heavily in anticipation as Tyler slowly eased himself into me, inch by inch. He would go in a little and then just stay still for a few seconds and allow my body to adjust before pushing farther. Jason maneuvered behind him and began to massage my asshole while Tyler was trying to ease in. He was kind enough not to insert his fingers when he knew that my pussy was already suffering overload. Tyler watched my face intently as if wanting to be sure I wasn't experiencing too much pain. I realized in that moment how gentle he truly was and that he wasn't going to hurt me intentionally. After what felt like hours, Tyler finally thrust his full length inside of me and I felt it throughout my whole body. I quivered in response as we gently rocked together. Jason backed off and moved to stroke my hair and my face as Tyler fucked me. Gently he rocked me back and forth with his body and I felt my insides give way as we came together with a glorious cry! Tyler collapsed on top of me and began to kiss me hungrily. I bit at his bottom lip and stuck my tongue deep into his mouth. My heart was soaring. I had fallen in love with both boys now and I didn't want the moment to end. Tyler made two last little thrusts inside of me to expel the remainder of his semen. I felt myself growing even hungrier at the thought that I was now filled with sperm from his monstrous cock. I would never go back to high school cock again.

"Damn you have some good pussy, little girl," Jason smiled as Tyler eased himself backward on the bed. "You took every inch of him. It took us two weeks before I could fit him all in." I smiled sheepishly in delight. It felt good to have these two boys praise me. In that moment, I thought that I could spend the rest of my life trying to please the both of them.

As Tyler leaned himself back to rest on his footboard between my legs, I took note of his large cock returning to a more manageable size.

"I brought some of our stuff from school," Jason said softly, not wanting to ruin the relaxing moment for everyone.

"Good. I think we'll use it later. What do you think?" Tyler raised an eyebrow.

"With her?" Jason smiled, winking at me.

"If you want to. She might be a good little lay, but she still needs to learn a few lessons just to be sure that we don't get caught." Tyler's words made my insides jump. I was excited at the prospect that we had more activities to explore as the night went on. Suddenly, Johnny's party was not bothering me in the slightest. I would have spent all night getting drunk with Johnny and sucking him off only to be turned down for the real deal. Instead, I was actually getting to have sex. I felt like I had joined the inner circle of the mature kids at school. I finally understood what it was that was such a big deal. The euphoria that I was feeling was making me drowsy and I closed my eyes for a moment. Slowly, I felt my body relax as I drifted off to sleep.