Under New Management Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DontJudgeMe
DontJudgeMe
1,436 Followers

"Yeah, of course you do," she continued, reading his mind -- not that it was particularly difficult at the moment -- and reached out and took his right hand.

"Mhm... why don't you feel my tits?" she asked and led his hand up to her heavy breasts where he grabbed and squeezed the nearest one on instinct.

"Oh, yes," Stacey sighed in his ear, encouraging his eager hand -- and invited the left that quickly followed its twin up to her chest. Her breasts were deliciously soft but still with a certain firmness to them -- they felt completely different from Lia's which were somehow harder... more steady, somehow.

It was impossible to say which were better -- except he only had a memory of Lia's while he had these two huge cannonballs in his hands!

"Oh God..." he gasped, the constant bombardment of erotic sensations quickly overturning his ability to keep the orgasm at bay. He felt like he was drowning in a sea of wonderful, wonderful sexiness, and soon he'd have to give up, had to have that sweet, sweet release he was fighting so desperately.

When Christie wrapped her hand around his shaft and started stroking it in time with her sucking mouth, he finally did surrender.

"Arh!" he gasped and his entire body tightened up for a second, making him maul the poor boobs in his hands before pleasure completely overwhelmed him, washing over him in great waves. His proud dick fired waves after waves of its sticky sperm up into her waiting mouth and down her throat. Christie took great pride in the fact that she always swallowed and nothing ever escaped her practised lips...

"Oh God, oh God, oh God..." Bret sighed, completely spent -- for now.

"Thanks, Boss," the brunette smiled up at him and licked her lips in a show of enjoyment.

"You liked it?" Stacey whispered in his ear, while he was still fondling her tits.

"Hell yeah!" Bret exclaimed -- what else could he say?

"Good... now let's see, Christie," Stacey continued, "what would be the fastest way to get our handsome boss hard and ready again?"

"I dunno, Stace," Christie admitted, "I could eat you out?" That caught Bret's attention! His eyes widened and Christie -- who still had her hand around his cock, gently massaging it while it lost its hardness -- felt how his dick jerked at the thought.

"Haha! I think he likes the idea," she said with a naughty little grin.

"Good! 'Cause I wanna feel that big... hard... dick in me!" Stacey declared. She laid back and spread her legs, giving her two companions an easy view up her skirt at her white lace-panties. The couch was pretty long, and she didn't even reached the end as she lay there, awaiting her colleague's tongue.

Christie gave Bret a sly wink and crawled over him, making sure to place her sexy little ass on his lap and placed her face over Stacey's pussy. Pulling the skirt up and the panties aside, she could finally taste the little minx's honey-pot.

"Oooh..." Stacey sighed, already being quite worked up and more than a little damp. She loved attention, and the way Bret couldn't tear his eyes off her really fed her addiction to male admiration.

Christie's tongue flew around in the silken folds of the tasty pussy, licking the labia, down and sucked on the clit before sticking it as far into the soft hole where Stacey hoped to get her boss's fat dick.

"Ah... yeah..." Stacey sighed, loving her friend's tongue and put her hands on her tits, grasping the massive melons and pinching her hard nipples -- doing whatever she could for a little added arousal.

"God," Bret breathed at the erotic sight. A stripper was lying across his lap with her cute little butt sticking up at him, licking an even sexier stripper while she felt up herself...

How did my life get to this point? he thought in aroused happiness, and placed his hand on the tempting ass, squeezing it slightly through the thin skirt.

"Mhm, Boss," Christie smiled as she took a break from pussy-licking and looked up at him. Pussy-juices were visible on her face and she had a pleased look in her eyes -- like she thoroughly enjoyed what she was doing... and what he was doing.

They could both feel the jerks his cock gave against her taut stomach, and Christie winked at him before returning to her job at the pussy in front of her.

"Ah... yes," Stacey sighed when the pleasurable tongue returned to work, "that's... yes..."

Gradually, accompanied by Stacey's sighs and moans and the wet squishy-sounds from Christie's tongue (not to mention the feeling of the almost divine ass he was groping!), Bret felt his cock harden -- and so did the licking stripper. When she felt he was about ready to take it up a notch, she lifted her wet face off Stacey and crawled off his lap, down on the floor. Stacey sat halfway up and looked down at Christie, annoyed with the interruption, but immediately noticed Bret's semi-hardon and her frown changed to a seductive smile.

"Almost ready, I see?" she licked her lips as she saw it jerk. She sat up and crawled to him, staring into his eyes with the most inviting look she could manage -- and she managed well enough to make his cock jerk again. Their lips met once more and like before, she slipped her tongue into his mouth.

"Mhm..." Bret sighed into her mouth. He loved making out with this hot chick, and the promise of the wicked sex she had to be cable of helped harden his proud member -- of course it didn't hurt either that her big boobs were in temptingly easy range, and he soon was fondling them again.

Without breaking the kiss and the intimate connection she had with her boss for the moment, Stacey moved around, placed herself on her ass and spread her legs for her friend who was still sitting on the floor, watching the couple sink deeper and deeper into the kiss. When Stacey pointed down between her spread legs, she figured what she wanted, and she crawled in between her legs again, continuing where she left off a minute ago.

"Yesss..." Stacey cooed into Bret's mouth, and Bret's responded soon after with his own, gasping "Ahh!" when Christie once again grabbed his cock and started jacking it off. Bret, taking a little initiative himself (for the first time since these sexy women entered his office) pulled his mouth of hers, bowed down and started kissing and licking her fascinating melons.

"Ahh..." Stacey sighed as Christie expertly licked her pussy and Bret clumsily but enthusiastically teased her nipples. Fantastic! She could feel herself getting hotter and hotter, and the thought that she might actually cum entered her mind for the first time.

"God..." she gasped, "yes. Oh God, lick me! Lick me!"

Hearing how this incredibly sexy woman enjoyed his actions (his ego chose to ignore Christie for the time being), it didn't take long before Bret was once again hard as could be -- of course, having his way with these mighty funbags didn't hurt either - and Christine stood up and fetched her purse, leaving Stacey's pussy desperately alone. It took a second for her to realise what was happening, then she sent an evil glare at Christie and grabbed Bret's hand and put it down beneath her legs. She rubbed it around there for a second -- to get it started -- and then left it alone, letting him pick up on what had to be done on his own.

Bret manned up to the task, and soon she was once again writhing in joy as his fingers -- using what he'd learnt about feminine anatomy from Lia the night before -- found and prodded her sensitive spots... first and foremost her clit.

"Yes," Stacey gasped as Bret sucked on her nipples and teased her clitoris, "yes, that's good! Oh, my God!"

God! Who'd have known he actually knew how to do stuff? she thought in wonder as her body got closer and closer to the magical climax she wanted so badly.

"Shit!" she gasped as Bret suddenly shoved two fingers up in her well-lubed tunnel, increasing her arousal. Oh, she was getting closer and closer, though she wasn't especially hopeful -- she always had a hard time orgasming, and considering how he wasn't exactly experienced in the areas of love-making... well, her expectations weren't high.

Christie came back from her purse, happily waving a condom, still in its wrapper, and knelt down in front of the boss. She broke the foil, fished out the rubber and got it on the hard, waiting dick.

"So..." she smiled, while her blonde colleague was still gasping in arousal, "who goes where?"

It took a little manoeuvring, but Bret ended up on his back on the couch, and the girls crawled up on him -- one in each end, so to speak -- with Stacey on his face, eager to see if he was as good with his tongue as he was with his hand, and Christie slowly mounting his fat dick, hoping he'd return the favour and bring her off, as she'd done with him.

"Oh, you're big," the brunette gasped as she lowered herself down on him and her pussy got filled up by his proud member. Oh, it felt good to be filled up again, she'd gone almost a week since her last fuck -- and it hadn't been with one of such nice size...

"Mhm..." Stacey sighed, feeling his tongue find her good spots. Despite his lack of experience, Bret was a quick study and used what he'd found Lia to enjoy to bring pleasure to his blonde lover as well.

"God!" Christie exclaimed when she'd lowered herself all the way down, and the entire length of his shaft was inside her, massaging her from the inside. Oh, it felt good! Blowing him and licking Stacey had made her hot -- just as kneeling on the floor, servicing them like some sort of whorish maid while they sat on the couch and made out had. Her submissive streak had gotten satisfied, now her body needed the same, and she'd go off like a rocket!

Holy Moley! Bret thought, beneath the two incredibly sexy women, doing his best to sexual service the both of them, is this for real? TWO at once! Even with the condom, Christie felt wonderful as she rode his cock, and Stacey's cunt tasted delicious!

It was so hot, thrusting up into her soft, wet pussy that was still so delightfully tight! Oh, how she squeezed him, massaged him, tried to milk the cum out of him with her strong pussy! He only wished he could look up at her, see the need and satisfaction in her eyes, but, of course, Stacey was a little in the way...

"Oh, Bossman!" the eager rider gasped, gyrating her hips, trying to make him touch every place within her at once, "oh God! Oh, this is so bad, and you're sooo good!"

Fucking your boss is wrong! Fucking your boss is bad! Fucking your boss makes you cheap! Fucking your boss makes you a slut! the brunette stripper thought, and her sexual arousal shot through the roof! Oh, this was so wrong!

"YES!" she cried, suddenly attacked from all sides by undeniable pleasure, "yes, yes! Oh God, Boss, fuck me! Mr. Jensen, I love your cock! Oh yes! Oh! Oh!" She couldn't stop herself, she had to get the pleasure out somehow, had to tell the world how good she felt!

"Oh! OH! Oh, please, Mr. Jensen," she cried getting a kick out of using his 'title', out of putting him in a position above herself, "this is so hot! Oh... oh... GOD!"

Wow! Bret thought in awe and pride, hearing the brunette cum was sooo awesome! He felt the need himself, but he was still able to suppress it, at least long enough to make sure his ladies also enjoyed themselves. There was something special about giving her such enjoyment without even being able to see her... though he could feel her! Her cunt-muscles clamped up strongly around his dick as she came, increased the friction he felt whenever he thrust up into her.

Oh, Bret was so hot. Christie's orgasm, the incredible sense of her strong pussy, and the taste of Stacey! Every time he licked the blonde faux-schoolgirl's clit, she moaned loudly in response, turning him on further. Acting on a sudden impulse, his confidence boosted quite a bit after Christie's loud cum, he sucked Stacey's clit into his mouth and rapidly assaulted it with his tongue. Fast, hard licks that he hoped would turn her on.

They did.

"Oh my GOD!" the half-naked blonde shouted, pleasure shooting through her body from her clit, oh, she was so near! A little more, a little more, a little more! she thought desperately, wanting to cum so badly. She squirmished around on his face, unable to constrain herself, but her boss kept at it, kept giving her what she needed the most.

"Yes! Yes, yes, yes!" she cried out when his sharp teeth carefully and controlled pressed on her sensitive little button of pleasure. Pure, undiminished bliss rushed through her body as she came in a mind-melting orgasm.

"God! God, God, GOD!" she screeched out her pleasure as the orgasm stretched on and on, burning her up in its delicious fire. She reached down and scratched her boss's chest through his shirt with her long, red nails without really knowing what she was doing. She just didn't have any other way of expressing the powerful feelings that needed to come out.

"Oh... sooo gooood..." she gasped soon after almost making her lover bleed as she slowly got down from her wonderful high, while Bret kept licking her, slower now though. The need to rush had passed, after all...

Two satisfied ladies, one still-horny young man. Since she came, Christie had more or less stopped moving, just resting on top of her boss, his hard dick still embedded deep within her. Proud of himself -- he had done his part, after all -- he tried to get back in business and thrust up into his sexy employee, hoping to get her started again. Feeling him go at it again, Christie reacted automatically, and met his thrust, squeezing her muscles around him.

"Mhm..." she sighed, ready to go again despite just having cum quite hard.

Stacey, on the other hand, was more than done. She shook her head, trying to regain her focus, though not really succeeding.

Wow... this guy... she thought amazed, still not able to understand he'd actually managed to get her off -- and in an explosion like that! She crawled off him and stared down at him, thoroughly puzzled. He didn't look like much... especially not now, his face covered in her juices. How did he manage to make her cum when so many other, hunky, muscular guys she'd been with failed almost to the one? The thought that they failed because they didn't really care if she came, as long as they got to fuck a sexy stripper, while Bret was extremely grateful and eager to stay in her good books never even entered her mind.

Naturally gifted, she decided after a little consideration. His grunts of growing arousal brought her out of her thoughts.

"Your turn, boss," she smiled down at him. His lower-half had found a good rhythm, pushing up into Christie, and the blonde decided she'd better help him along. She knelt down and pressed her lips against his again, rekindling their earlier kiss. He tasted of herself, a taste she'd always found somewhat dirty in that special, arousing way.

To Bret her soft lips against his again sent his level of arousal rose rapidly -- especially as it was combined with a hot stripper fucking his hard rod. And also... with her so close, her temptingly big tits were suddenly very close to his eager hands.

"Mhm!" the semi-naked stripper sighed when he grabbed and squeezed them.

"You like these, don't you?" she smiled at her lover as he found and pinched her little pink nipples.

"Ah! Ah! Ah!" Christie gasped, while Bret was getting busy with Stacey's obvious advantages, getting back into the spirit of things. The dick in her still felt wonderful, and she closed her eyes, enjoying it to the fullest. Bouncing up and down on his iron-hard rod, it was hard not to enjoy it! God, it made her hot! Her, her friend... and their boss! So, so hot!

"Oh God!" Bret muttered into Stacey's kissing lips, completely agreeing with Christie -- it was extremely hot!

"Ah! So good, Boss!" the vixen bouncing on his cock gasped, "God! More, give it to me! Oh, sooo gooood!" She grabbed her tits, pinched her nipples -- since no one else seemed to be overly interested in them, not when Stacey's huge balloons were within easy reach -- trying to press every little inch of pleasure out of her orgasm-craving body.

"Oh, Boss! I'm getting so... close!" she gasped as the pleasure rose within her again, hopefully soon to spill into that full-blown cum, she wanted. Oh, she loved calling him 'Boss' -- it sounded so dirty, so slutty. She was giving herself and her body to a man she didn't even call by his first-name!

Only whores do that! she chastised herself, only making the act so much hotter, whores and sluts! Oh, so BAAAD!

"Oh, shit!" Bred gasped, the entire situation -- but first and foremost the stripper riding his cock, faster and faster, slowly driving him mad with desire and arousal -- was so unbelievable sexy, and he didn't stand a chance of holding back much longer.

"Boss! Boss! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" she cried, riding him hard and fast, getting closer and closer. Her long nails pinched her nipples for all she was worth, sending waves of pain-filled pleasure through her body, where they collided where the pure pleasure from her pussy. The two sensations mixed together into a coming orgasm.

"Fuck her!" Stacey encouraged, seeing how they were both close, "fuck her! Take her! Use her! She's such slut! Your slut! Own her! Make her yours!" Not that Bret needed any encouragement, but it only made the scene sexier for the young man. She looked so sexy as she rode him, her body all sweaty, her eyes closed in enjoyment and her mouth halfway open.

"Yes! Yes! YES!" he cried, staring at the vision of sex above him, until everything but the pleasure disappeared from his worldview as cum shot from his cock and got caught by the condom.

"Yes! Boss! Gah, sooo gooood!" Christie all but screamed in response. The knowledge that she'd made him cum not only once but twice -- who cared about Stacey? -- pushed her over the edge as well, and she jumped into the crashing waves of unchallenged, sexual joy.

"Oh God, oh God, oh God," she gasped as the pleasure intensified. She kept riding him, gyrating her hips, doing everything she could to increase the awe-inspiring feelings her boss managed to unleash in her.

"Yes! Yes..." Bret agreed with her as he calmed down. He kept looking up at her, saw her writhe in the pleasure he'd given her, and he felt like he grew several inches. Knowing that he could please a woman was... was worth more than almost anything else in his life.

And she looked extremely pleased as she finally opened her eyes and looked down at him, a small smile played at the edge of her mouth.

"Wow!" Stacey said, halfway envious but still satisfied with what she'd gotten, "that was hot!"

---

Lia was sitting in front of the mirror in the changing-room, adding the last touches on her make-up. She was alone, as all the other girls were out making money. She'd been doing that for the last fifteen minutes, not at all feeling the usual drive to go out, mingle and please her customers -- and get paid. Since she'd left Bret's office, she'd been coming back here as often as she could, excusing herself with faulty make-up, or her outfit was crooked or whatever reason she could think of to get off the floor. Luckily, Tina hadn't noticed and Bret hadn't come out of his office yet, so she was still in the clear.

As she looked at herself in the mirror, she couldn't determine who she hated more: herself, Bret or the damn coincidence that had sent her one of her regulars tonight.

"We should have talked," she mumbled to the mirror, "should have clarified what we thought about... all this." Stupid, stupid, stupid!

And how can he call me a whore? she thought, swinging back into a 'it's his fault' mood, he saw Julia and Michelle -- he knows why I do what I do!

DontJudgeMe
DontJudgeMe
1,436 Followers