Under New Management Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DontJudgeMe
DontJudgeMe
1,447 Followers

"Yeah, sure. See you then," Bret finished the conversation, pushed the disconnect-button on his cellphone, threw it on the empty seat next to him on the couch and looked down at the blonde between his legs, her eyes smiling mischievously up at him... and her wonderful lips wrapped around his hard dick.

"You really ARE a little slut!" he gasped and put both his hands on top of her head, pushing her down. Without offering any sign of resistance, but managing to flash him a quick, cock-filled smiled before, she let him guide her head down, swallowing the delightfully hard piece of meat. The idea to blow him while he was on the phone had been so perfectly naughty that she just couldn't resist. She had to keep him interested, after all, had to keep reminding him what he had in her -- and what he would lose if he kicked her out. A semi-exhibionistic blowjob had to be something new and exciting for anyone, right? And he certainly didn't seem to mind!

"Oh God, Bubbles," he groaned above her as she gently massaged the sensitive head with her throat-muscles, making strange gag-noises that seemed incredibly sexy to Bret. Most things he'd only seen in porns and assumed he'd never experience himself were actually very sexy to him, and a noisy, dirty blowjob had always been high on that list... especially if the blower was of pornstar quality, both in skill and looks.

"Oh fuck, Bubbles, suck my cock. Suck it! Fuck!" he gasped and thrust his groin upwards while holding her head still with his hands, trying to get as much enjoyment as possible from the blonde stripper's skilled mouth -- just like in some of the rough pornflicks, he'd been secretly attracted to for some time.

As always, Bubbles obeyed, sucking to the best of her abilities, despite the growing discomfort and the raising panic due to lack of oxygen. Her throat milked his cock and her tongue rubbed the soft underbelly of the monster that had invaded her mouth, but even a girl as submissive as Bubbles had certain basic survival-instincts, and soon she was trying to pull herself off the giant piece of meat filling her mouth. Though Bret was enjoying the hell out of it, he was not as big a bastard as his idols from the porn, so he didn't try to stop her, when she pulled his cock from her mouth, gasping for air. She instantly wrapped her hand around it and started jacking him off, while she regained some measure of composure.

Looking down at her, Bret felt a strange mix of guilt, pride and arousal. The beautiful woman was a mess of drool and tears, her face was red and she was trying desperately to catch some air. He felt bad for her, and he felt empowered by knowing that she was looking like this to please him.

"You're so hot," he said and meant it. To him, the mess he'd created was a proof of her devotion, and she looked just like a pornstar who'd sucked too much cock.

"Than-thank you, Boss," she said. Her submissive mindset didn't allow her to call him by his firstname when she was on her knees, sucking his cock. Now he was her boss whom she had to please.

A few mouthfuls of air more, and she once again closed her lips around him, forming a near-perfect O bobbing her head up and down the fat width of him. Until he directed otherwise, she'd go a little slower now, trying to prolong the experience for him, though, of course, he was in charge. If he wanted to fuck the living hell out of her mouth, that was his prerogative. The Lord knows, it wasn't the first time someone had done that to her.

"Ahh..." he moaned above her, not at all minding her taking charge of his pleasure for the moment. Power was cool but he'd already demonstrated who was boss. Now she could do her best for a while...

Hand, mouth, tongue and lips all worked together to give him the best blowjob possible. Her hand stroked him in time with her face bobbing up and down, her tongue swirled around touching and teasing him everywhere at once, and she soon had him twisting and groaning in desire.

"Oh fuuuck, Bubbles!" he gasped and once again grabbed her head to push her down around his cock. As her lips quickly engulfed more and more of his hard tool, she suddenly felt it jerk, and something warm hit the back of her throat, while he gave a loud grunt above her. Dutifully swallowing everything, she made sure his cock was cleaned extensively as she slowly withdrew it once more. She focused especially on the head where her tongue made sure that every crevice was spotless before she pulled the rapidly shrinking Mr. Happy out of her mouth. She looked up at Bret, hoping that he was pleased. He looked back at her with barely-focused eyes, looking completely drained. Then he gave her a tired little smile and patted her, somewhat condescendingly, perhaps, on her blonde head.

Bubbles smiled widely at him, proud that she'd pleased him once again and happy to be of use. The spur of the moment idea she'd had when he picked up the phone had worked perfectly, and no-one was going to be punished for it.

She'd done good.

---

Around the same time Bret fed Bubbles a dose of sperm, Trish knocked on Tina's door.

"You called for me?" the black stripper asked, looking at her lover sitting behind her desk, typing on her laptop.

"Yeah, I have a job for you..." Tina nodded, "come on in."

Trish stepped into the office where she'd spent a lot of time on her knees or bent over the desk and smiled a bit wistfully. Since Bret had caught them, there'd probably be a lot less of that...

Obviously, Trish had been doing her make-up when Tina called her. Her lips were dark-red, the kind that seemed to yearn for kisses, and one of her eyes was surrounded by dark-blue eye-shadow, whereas the other was only her natural beauty. She was wearing a dark-blue top that only just barely managed to contain her big, fake tits and left her slim midriff bare, showing off the gold-ring she wore in her navel. Her jeans were tight and old, hardly the kind she could wear on stage though.

"What job, Tina?" the black girl asked, looking slightly confused, "I'm due on stage in..." she looked at her watch, "25 minutes."

"I know that but it won't take long. See, my pussy is so lonely and really needs your attention," Tina smiled and rolled her office chair backwards, letting her young lover see the fact that she had hiked her grey skirt up around her thighs and taken off her panties, giving Trish a clear view of the red curls that covered her moist pussy.

Feeling a wet surge between her legs, Trish licked her lips and started towards the manager but stopped and said: "Didn't you promise Mr. Jensen we'd stop that...?"

"I only promised we wouldn't do it during work-hours. I intent to keep working while you do what you do best, and you don't start working for another... 24 minutes. So stop stalling and get to it!"

"Yes, Miss Black," Trish answered dutifully, smiling seductively, and crawled down between her white lover's legs.

"Mhm..." Tina sighed as she felt the hot breath between her thighs and scooted down a little further in her chair and spread her legs a little more, giving the stripper better access.

She reached for the laptop and pulled it a bit closer.

"Ahh..." She moaned as Trish's little pink tongue started licking her plump labia, up and down alongside her pussy. Ooh, the little slut knew how to tease!

She turned her attention to the laptop, doing her best to focus...

Down below the table, Trish had found a decent position. All in all, it wasn't easy for the tall stripper to sit comfortable and reach up between the powerful white thighs of her Irish lover, but practice makes perfect, and Trish had been down here a lot of times!

Inhaling the scent of her superior, it wasn't hard to tell that Tina was really aroused though, of course, Trish had no way of knowing the reason. Not that it mattered; Trish was happy being of service, no matter the cause. Something about the uncomfortable position, the humiliation of being put down under the table to service her white mistress sexually was enough to make her pussy overflow with desire.

Ever so slowly, she licked up and down Tina's pink little flower, making sure not to touch the innermost petals save with her breath that was getting faster and more irregular as she herself got turned on. The curly, red hair teased and tickled her face in a way she'd grow to enjoy.

She loved teasing her mistress when she could get away with, loved pushing the boundaries of what Tina would let her little sub do. It didn't take long before she got the anticipated reaction.

"You know," Tina panted testily, arousal and frustration clear in her voice, "I'm working on next month's schedule. Unless you want all the graveyard-shifts, I suggest you get busy!"

"At once, Miss Black," Trish answered, barely succeeding in keeping the laughter at bay and plunged her tongue deep into the eagerly awaiting pussy.

"Ah!" Tina gasped, "yeeeees! That's... that's my girl!" She reached down and patted the mop of black hair between her legs -- and, made sure to add a bit of pressure, to discourage any silly notions the girl might get about pulling off of her again.

When she felt Trish's lips close around her clit and suck it into her mouth, she let go again and refocused her attention on the laptop. Did she want Bubbles or Stacey as the main-attraction Saturday nights? They were hands down the two most popular girls, and having them both on on the same night would be overkill. But if Stacey felt she was given a backseat to Bubbles, there'd be hell to pay, and Tina didn't want to open that can of worms unless she had to. On the other hand, Bret seemed to have taken a special interest in the vulnerable girl, and might not look too kindly on her being overshadowed by Stacey. She was caught between a rock and a hard place, and it was becoming increasingly difficult to even think with Trish playing with her pussy. God, that girl knew what she was doing!

"Ahh... fuck!" she hissed and just wrote STACEY in the empty spot. RED followed and then MONIQUE, LIA and FRENCH. Actually working, while her little slut was under the table, licking her was an incredible feeling, and she knew she wouldn't last much longer. Her clit was positively under attack and pleasure was coursing through her veins.

"Oooh..." she sighed and found a nipple though her suit, squeezing it, adding to the growing orgasm. With only one had left on the laptop, and her mind completely focused on getting off, it would be hard to argue for this as working, if Bret were to come by. Forgetting all pretence, she pushed her chair a bit backwards, grabbed Trish's head with both hands, forcing it further up between her meaty thighs.

"Get me off, you little black slut!" she hissed, and forced her lover's face against her pussy -- where the pink little tongue was busy doing just that. A quick series of attacks on her clit, coupled with the power-rush quickly brought her off.

"Nggnh!" she gasped," yessss! Fuuuck!" She longed to scream her orgasm out, to let everyone know how good Trish was at eating pussy, but she had to hold back and stay quiet. It wouldn't do to let everyone know -- not after the deal she struck with Bret. The little cunts out there loved to gossip, and it was bad enough that she'd called Trish to her office...

"Fuck, I love your tongue!" she panted, as the little slut kept licking her, kept the pleasure-levels high, "gimme more...!"

Smiling wickedly, Trish obeyed. There were few things as erotic as bringing Miss Black off -- and she was just so good at it!

"Mhm... yeah..." Tina sighed and loosened her grip of the black hair a bit, making it more or a caress than a hold, "gooood girl..." The orgasm was withdrawing again, leaving her spent and mellow for the moment.

Slowly, Trish eased off until she was basically just cleaning the excessive amounts of juices Tina had released during the orgasm.

"Ahh, wonderful... Now, get up," the redhead muttered finally, and with an eager smile, Trish gracefully got up from the floor. She stood between her lover's spread legs, looking anticipating down at her, hoping for her turn. Quid pro quo, after all... hopefully.

"Bend over the table," Tina ordered, already leaving any kind of mellowness behind and becoming the devious mistress that Trish loved and obeyed.

"Oooh... Yes, Miss Black," she said, biting her lower lip in a show of hopeful excitement, turned around and wiggled out of her tight jeans. Showing off her wonderful, round, black booty, she gingerly bent over the table, waiting.

"Oh my, yes," Tina muttered, looking down at the splendours in front of her. Despite being quite slim, Trish couldn't run from the stereotypical 'junk in the trunk' of black women. It was perfectly round and would have filled her panties out nicely -- if she'd been wearing any. Reaching out and rubbing the soft ass, the sight of her white skin against Trish's black gave her a not-so-secret thrill. For some reason, their interracial romance was extremely arousing.

Her hand ran down the soft globes, in between the legs that immediately spread, giving it access to the dark mysteries.

"Are you a little black cunt?" Tina asked when one of her fingers easily slipped up into the well-greased pussy.

"Oh God yes!" Trish gasped, trying to stay quiet but failing miserably. Unlike Tina, she wasn't good as keeping her excitement to herself.

"Quiet cunt!" Tina hissed sternly and slapped her ass.

"Yes, Miss Black," Trish answered obediently and fought the reaction to rub her stinging asscheek.

"Now," Tina continued, as if nothing out of the ordinary had happened," are you a little black cunt?!" Another finger was added and Trish gasped loudly as the fingers rubbed against her tight channel.

"Yes, Miss Black," she sighed, keeping her voice lower this time.

"What are you then?" Tina demanded, thrusting her fingers in and out, making her lover whimper in desire.

"A little black cunt, Miss Black!" she moaned, fighting to keep from screaming it. Sex at the office was always so hot! Especially now that Mr. Jensen had forbidden it!

"What are you?" Tina demanded again, her fingers sawing in and out of the wet hole.

"A little black cunt!" Trish gasped, raising her ass in time with Tina's thrusts, trying to get maximum excitement.

"Again!" Tina added a third finger, making Trish cry out.

"A black cunt, I'm a fucking little black cunt! I'm your little black cunt!" Trish all but screamed into the palm of her hand, making the words somewhat muffled, though still discernable -- and hopefully quiet enough to go unnoticed.

"Does my little black cunt want to cum? Does she? Does she?" Tina asked, teasingly while she fucked the hell out of the stripper.

"Yes! Oh, God yes, let your little black cunt cum! Please!" Trish begged, so, so close! Oh, if just Miss Black kept it up for a little while, oh she was gonna fucking explode!

"Well, you aren't gonna!" Tina said, smiling diabolically and pulling out of Trish's gaping pussy with a little, wet 'slash!'

"Wha-what?" Trish looked over her shoulder, a wild, disbelieving expression in her eyes.

"Not now. I want you out there," Tina nodded towards the door, "shaking your little ass and big tits, rubbing against the pole, horny as fuck. I want you good and ready for tonight..."

"I... Miss Black, please!" she begged, as she understood Tina wasn't kidding. Oh, this was just too much!

"Nope, and don't go sneaking into the backroom and jill off either! You know, I'll know!" Tina said with in a stern voice, "now get your pants back on and go make us some money."

Blinking rapidly, as if waking up, Trish nodded, and picked her pants up. She couldn't believe how mean Tina was -- or how incredible wet and excited it made her! God!

"You're the worst, you know," she said with a little smile as she opened the door.

"I know. But you'll thank me tonight," Tina smiled.

"It better be worth it. I'm fucking soaked!" she said as she walked out.

"It will be!" Tina shouted, just as Trish shut the door behind her. God, she loved that girl...

---

"So, what is the problem?" Bret asked about ten minutes later as Tina was fiddling with the TV in her office. If he noticed that all the windows were wide-open, he didn't comment on her need to air out her office.

"You'll see, you'll see," she assured him and pressed the play-button, "this is the security-tape from yesterday."

"There are cams in the changing-room?" Bret asked, immediately recognizing the room.

"Oh yeah, there are cameras in almost every room in the building," Tina nodded, "Old Tom was very security-minded."

"Even... even my office?" Bret wondered, growing nervous. After all, there had been some fairly non-business activities going on there.

"Don't worry," she replied, "the offices' don't turn on until after we leave."

"Ah, good. So whose job is it to look through hours of footage with half-naked strippers? Sounds pretty cosy to me..." Bret said.

"Jan Jameson. Don't worry though, he's gay, so he doesn't get overly excited over it. I think he gets fashion tips for his boyfriend, but aside from that..."

"Hah!" Bret grinned and turned his attention to the TV where a dark-haired girl, dressed in a thin, tight halter-top and daisy-dukes entered the otherwise empty changing-room.

"Here it comes," Tina said.

"Isn't that... Alia?" Bret asked, finding the name in his memory that had been overloaded with sexy women the last days.

"Yeah..."

The girl on the screen looked around with a stolen expression to assure herself that she was all alone. Then, quickly, she poured something on a little mirror, bent over it, inhaled and stood up again. Her guilty expression quickly got replaced by a much more lively one, and she shook her head and went back out, a new confidence in her steps.

"So, I assume that was... something illegal?" Bret thought out loud and looked at Tina, sitting next to him, watching him with a careful expression.

"Yeah. Probably coke. It's not uncommon in clubs such as ours," she answered, carefully masking any feelings.

"And you called me in here because... it's uncommon in our?" he asked, hiding the disgust he felt. He'd always been the good guy, always stayed away from drugs... and, until recently, loose women and alcohol as well.

"Yeah, Tom ran a very tight ship. No drugs, no warning or anything. They just got kicked out. It's one of the things that's kept us off the police-radar. We keep the place drug-free and they pretend there's nothing funny going on in the private rooms," Tina explained, "so I guess it's up to you now. We can give her a warning -- which'll probably mean she'll hide it better next time, so Jan might miss it, or we can get rid of her, here and now."

Bret had never had to fire anyone. Yet, it seemed like the only thing to do here -- if he trusted Tina's assessment of the situation. And why shouldn't he?

"Then get rid of her," he finally declared, "I'm not gonna besmudge Tom's memory by turning his club into a haven for drug-abusers. We've got enough sin as it is," he added with a grin.

"Agreed!" Tina laughed, relieved. If it'd been Tom, she'd just have shown him the tape, and Alia the druggie would be gone, but she'd been worried Bret wouldn't have the stones to cut her loose.

"Anything else?" Bret asked, and when she shook her head, he shrugged, "might as well have a look at the newest bank's risk-estimate while I'm here, then. Seems they wanna raise the interest-rate on the mortgage, due to some 'new and unforeseen risks'."

"You do that," Tina nodded, quite pleased with Tom's heir. A lot of guys would have just kicked back and enjoyed the long line of beautiful, eager-to-please women here at the club, but this one was a real work-horse. Tom had certainly been no-one's fool.

"Oh! I guess we'll be hiring now?" Bret asked as he reached the door.

DontJudgeMe
DontJudgeMe
1,447 Followers