Under The Stars Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few moments of just staring Darcy reached down and spread Jane's ass cheeks, allowing her an even better look at the other girl's gaping ass hole, the assistant totally getting off at being able to see into her employer's bowels via her stretched out anal ring. Which of course left Darcy thinking about the stars again, the boisterous brunette briefly looking up at them only to once again confirm they had nothing on the sight of innocent little Jane Foster laying facedown on a rug in the middle of a desert with a widely gaping butt hole.

Unfortunately Jane was unconscious so Darcy couldn't make this day perfect by making her boss go ass to mouth, but there was always tomorrow. Sure, there was the chance Jane would fire her for being rude, or fucking her in the ass, but considering how submissive the scientist was turning out to be Darcy was confident she could not only talk Jane into letting her keep her job but get another shot at the older girl's tight little dyke ass AND make her go ass to mouth. Until then Darcy was more than happy to unstrap the dildo and stick it in her own mouth, the busty brunette moaning softly as she tasted the deepest part of Jane's bowels on the head of the cock.

Sitting down next to her unconscious employer Darcy gave her strap-on a long thorough blow job, taking the entire length down her throat so she could get every drop of Jane's ass juice. Then she snuggled up next to the girl she loved and went to sleep under the stars, Darcy dreaming of all the fun she and Jane would have tomorrow.