Under The Sun Ch. 2

Story Info
Things heat up under the sun.
2.4k words
4.26
62.8k
4
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/22/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rog
Rog
17 Followers

Crouching, I cautiously peeked around the bushes that surrounded the outdoor shower where 'P' stood with his back to me beneath the gushing jets of water. Hardly daring to breathe I slowly began to stand, my eyes transfixed as I watched the water running down his tanned body as I tentatively started walking towards him. It felt surreal, like an out of body experience. I couldn't believe that I was actually doing this; I was terrified but totally overcome with desire and unable to stop myself, even if I had wanted to.

The three giddy steps I took silently towards him seemed to take forever and as I stopped he seemed to sense someone was there and began to turn to face me. I was so close to him that I could feel the cool water splashing against my own naked body as he turned. He looked at me with a mixture of confusion and embarrassment but he made no attempt to cover himself. I stood inches from him, drinking in the view of his magnificent body as he tried to explain that he thought I was out because he didn't see my car outside the villa, his voice sounded distant to me, detached from reality. As he continued to apologise in his own unique brand of English, I raised my hand and placed a single finger gently on his lips and he fell silent. I looked down to see that he too was becoming aroused and as I looked back to his face he softly took my wrist in his hand and began to suck my finger. Our eyes were locked together as I felt his other arm slide around my waist, gently pulling me towards him, the water cascading over both of our bodies as I went willingly to him. I pulled my hand back from his lips and replaced it with my hungry mouth and we embraced, my breasts pressed tightly against his chest as I felt his cock hardening against my belly.

After what seemed like an eternity we broke off from kissing and I took a step back from him, panting breathlessly as I waited for him to make the next move. He dropped to his knees and placed one hand behind me, firmly grasping one of my buttocks before pulling me sharply towards him. I grabbed the shower pipe to steady myself and lifted one leg over his shoulder and pulled his head towards my sex, crying out when his warm mouth found it. I started to come almost as soon as he began to explore me with his tongue. What I felt was almost indescribable, it was like a total sensory overload; the water flowed over our naked bodies while he devoured my pussy hungrily, his rough stubble chafing against the inside of my thighs. His fingers gently brushed around the entrance to my anus as he slowly traced the folds of my sex with his tongue, I shifted position slightly as if to give him permission to explore further and understanding me, he gently began to finger my ass. It was too much to stand any longer and I let go, crying out loudly as he sucked and circled his tongue on my clitoris. The orgasm seemed like it would last for hours, I must have almost suffocated him as I grabbed the back of his head and pressed it hard into my groin. Eventually he pulled away and I sank to the ground beside him, barely able to stand. We spent a short time kissing slowly and deeply, I enjoyed the taste of my pussy in his mouth as I gently stroked his stiff cock.

He stood and offered me his hand, helping me to my feet he lead me away from the shower to the pool. Hand in hand we waded, naked, into the warm water and our lips met again, his strong hands finding my breasts beneath the water. I pulled away from him and moved to the side of the pool, stretching my arms out along the side with my back to it, lifting my breasts clear of the surface as he glided over to me.

He cupped one of my breasts with his strong, brown hand and gently kneaded it as his mouth found the nipple of the other one. I gave out a low moan and wrapped my legs around his back, pulling him to me and pressing the underside of his hard shaft against my pussy. I wanted him inside me so badly; I imagined his thick cock sliding into my tight, wet, pussy as I watched every inch disappear inside me. I began to slowly rotate my hips, gently grinding myself against him as he nibbled and sucked my hard nipples. His hand left my breast and slid down my body to find his cock and he began to guide it into me. Summing up all of my remaining willpower, I stopped him and swam to the other end of the pool where the gently shelving steps led down into the water. He swam over to join me where I lay on my back, almost completely out of the water, and lay beside me. I moved down to a lower step and positioned myself between his legs, his magnificent cock in front of my face.

He propped himself up on his elbows as I began to place sucking kisses up and down the length of his shaft before gently taking one of his balls in my mouth, lightly pulling and sucking it. He moaned his approval as I did the same to the other one and then made my way back up the length of his cock to the head. Our eyes met as I plunged my head forward, taking in as much of him as I could fit inside my mouth. I repeatedly slid my mouth up and down his length, slowly and rhythmically, taking it in until I could feel it touch the back of my throat. He moaned and writhed, desperately trying to prolong his pleasure, I sensed that he couldn't take much more so I pulled back and concentrated my attentions on the fat head of his thick cock, flicking and pressing the underside of it until he finally came, crying out as he unleashed his hot come into my eager mouth. I remained still for a while as my mouth became deliciously full of his seed as I slid my tongue around his pulsating cock. When his twitching subsided I ran my thumb along his shaft to squeeze out the last of his semen into my mouth as I swallowed it down and we both collapsed and lay in the shallow water, exhausted but very satisfied.

I lay on top of the crisp white linen on my bed, watching the ceiling fan as it spun silently in the murky light of the bedroom. We had retreated there away from the harsh heat of the early afternoon sun and made love long into the afternoon until we had both fallen asleep in each other's arms. He lay snoozing beside me as I reflected on the events of the day. It had been a simple plan, I knew he had to come here sometime this morning to replace the towels and bed linen and I remembered how he had used the pool and shower last time when he thought I was out. I had parked my car out of site at the side of the villa and waited in one of the unused bedrooms until I heard him splash into the pool. I moved to the main bedroom and watched him through a gap in the curtains as he swam naked, until he got out and went to the shower. The rest is history.

In between bouts of lovemaking we had talked, I found out that his name was Paulo and he owned the villa and two more like it. He planned to sell the other two at the end of this summer and move into this one and just work part time fixing up boats for 'Idiot rich people' down at the marina. I suspected that selling the two villas would make Paulo pretty rich himself but he was certainly no idiot, he had worked hard to get what he had and now he has it, he had decided that it was enough. He valued his freedom above greed and wanted to enjoy life, not spend it working like a mule until he dropped.

I told him about my life in London, my work and my disastrous relationship with Gary. When he had listened intently to every word I said, he told me that he couldn't understand why I did a job that I hated, just so that I could live in a place that I hated, just so that I could do the job that I hated. When he put it like that it did sound pretty stupid, I had spent so many years carving out this safe little self perpetuating rut and running around in circles in it, and I had never stopped and wondered why? I guess it takes an outsider to see the stupidity of it all. I pushed all thoughts of going back home to London out of my head; it was hard to think about at the moment, especially after today. I slipped out of bed, took a quick shower and returned to the bedroom with a pot of fresh coffee and some fruit and croissants, just as Paolo awoke. We sat in bed and devoured them hungrily. I finished my coffee and brushed the crumbs from my breasts and I walked outside onto the veranda, grabbing my large bottle of baby oil. I stood for a while enjoying the cool evening breeze on my naked skin, the ocean looked black in the fading light and I could no longer tell where the sky finished and the sea began, the only clue that it was there was the faint sound of the waves crashing against the shore as it was carried up on the salty breeze.

I began to apply the lotion as Paulo walked out to join me; he took the bottle from my hand and began to massage the oil into my shoulders.

'I have to go soon' he said, 'someone will miss me if I don't get back home'

My heart sank; surely he would have mentioned a wife or lover?

'y-you have a wife at home?' I asked cautiously.

Paulo laughed, 'No, I have a dog who will trash my house if I leave him much longer'

'Oh I see', my relief was more than obvious.

He squeezed out more of the oil onto his hands and finished the rest of my back, slowly working his way down to my buttocks before dropping to his knees and rubbing it into my legs. He stood again and applied more lotion to his hands and reached around me from behind and started to massage it into my breasts, I felt his stiffening cock come to rest in the crease of my buttocks as he gently rubbed it against my lower back. I gave out a low moan as one of his slick hands found it's way down to my pussy.

'Your not going anywhere just yet' I said.

Paulo took a step back and I leaned forwards and gripped the balcony rail with both hands and parted my legs. He applied more of the baby oil to his hands and reached between my legs and began to rub it around my pussy. I shifted position slightly and his fingers soon found my anus, his long oiled index finger slid in with ease. I gave out little grunts of pleasure while he slowly worked it in and out as my muscles began to relax. He rubbed his hard cock with his free hand so that it was slick with baby oil and withdrew his finger before pressing the end of his cock against the entrance of my ass. I allowed myself to relax totally and moaned with delight as his thick cock slid slowly into my tight ass until it was all inside. I stood still for a while, enjoying the feel of him inside me and then I began to gently push back against him, making small movements as he held my waist, letting me set the pace. I began to rub my oily clitoris as we picked up the pace and I soon relinquished control to Paulo and he began to slide his cock in and out of me, he would almost withdraw from me completely and hold it for a few seconds until I began to shudder in anticipation then he would plunge it back inside me, thrusting it in harder each time, making me cry out. It wasn't long before I began to come, I stopped rubbing my pussy and held onto the railings with both hands as Paulo's thrusts became harder and more frequent until I felt him shudder as he too started to come, his cock began to pump hot cum into my ass as I struggled to remain standing while a powerful orgasm ripped through me in waves of ecstasy.

We stood for a while to catch our breath; Paulo was still inside me as I enjoyed the feeling of the warm evening breeze on my body as his cock slowly softened inside me, his cum running out down my legs in little rivulets. We showered together and then Paulo dressed and left with a promise to return tomorrow. I collapsed on the bed and within seconds I was asleep.

I woke quite early the next day and spent a lazy morning swimming and sunning around the pool. I was dozing on a sun bed, enjoying the feel of the sun on every inch of my body, the gentle sea breeze keeping the temperature in a perfect balance, when I heard a car pull up outside the villa. I shivered with anticipation as I waited for Paulo's hands to find my body as I heard the gate swing open.

'Good morning' said Lucy as she dropped her suitcase on the floor as she stood at the bottom of my sun bed. My eyes flicked open and I jumped up in a state of shock and excitement, throwing my arms around her and squealing with delight.

'I don't believe it, you managed to come after all' I said, 'I thought it was someone else when I heard the car pull up'

'Obviously' said Lucy as she took a step back from me, looking at my naked body.

Rog
Rog
17 Followers