Undercover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Tommy what the deal tonight."

"I'll tell you what the deal is Dean, your going to go with Mick here and pick up the next shipment. It's coming in at dock 12 at 4 a.m. when you get the package you bring it back here."

"Okay, what's the shipment this time?"

"Same as before, but this time it's a larger shipment. We have to be careful the last shipment was picked up by the fucking cops and Bo and Chase were caught. You and Mick watch out for the cops and don't get caught. I can't afford to lose another shipment my supplier is getting pissed about not getting paid because of loss of product. Not to mention the backer he is getting nervous about continuing his alliance with us because we haven't been able to deliver as we did before that new fucking task force started. Now we can't move shit in this fucking town."

"Yeah the cops aren't making it easy for us to make a fucking living in our business."

"Mick you make sure nothing happens to this shipment."

I heard the door open then shut again and knew they were getting ready to leave, I looked at my watch it was 3 a.m. I called my captain told him what I had heard, we set up a meet with the task force a few blocks from the docks.

I got ready to leave the house to meet the captain, I went to Shaun's room opened the door, walked to the bed he was still sleeping though he had moved his arms were wrapped around the pillow I had been sleeping on. He looked so good it was hard not to undress and get back into bed with him, but I had a job to do. I leaned down and kissed his lips. He stirred and looked over his shoulder at me.

"I thought you left?"

"I did, but I had to come back and see you again."

"You going somewhere?"

"Yes, I have to go meet someone. I will be back later, can I come back here when I do."

"Of course you can," he said rolling over taking my face in his hands he kissed me so passionately that it made my cock jump.

I wrapped my arms around him pulling him close and kissing him in return. I felt as if I would never see him again it made me feel like crying and I am not an emotional person.

"What's wrong Rich you look like your going to cry?"

"It's nothing, I'm fine. I will see you soon. It's late go back to sleep I'm not sure when I will be back it may not be until tonight so don't worry about me okay."

"Okay, if your sure there is nothing wrong."

"I'm sure."

I kissed him again and left the house driving to the warehouse where I was meeting the captain and the task force. I donned my gear including my bullet proof vest, readied my weapon and we listened to the wire. Tommy the C.I. was a talkative guy letting us know where he was and what they were doing we just had to wait for the right moment. They got the shipment and were heading to the drop off which was supposed to be back the warehouse across from the brownstone then we heard Tommy asking where they were going.

"The boss said there was a change of plans when I called before we left he want the shipment taken to another location."

"Where to now?"

"I was told to head to the Westside and he would call. That's all I know." We were in a van headed the same direction as they were when we heard a cell phone ring, Mick answered and we heard him talking to someone, saying ok and yeah every few seconds.

"Well where's the meet?"

"At 121st street we will be there shortly don't worry." We headed for the meet and set a plan into play. I thought about Shaun at home lying in bed waiting for me. It was nearly dawn he would be getting up soon. The van stopped and waited for the next word from Tommy. Then we picked up Tommy telling Mick that he used to live in this neighborhood he to P.S. 48 just up the street. From that we new right where he was we were close we moved in. We heard the vehicle honk and then a large garage door opening and the truck driving in . we could see the truck we were in the right spot it was an old clothing warehouse and the truck was just driving in when we pulled up.

We set up a perimeter around the building S.W.A.T. was setting up across the street we were just waiting for all parties to be there and the word from Tommy to go in.

It seemed like forever when we heard the same voice we had heard before and new the deal was going down. Then I heard a familiar voice on the other end of the tape, it was T.J. from the house. No this was not happening the person I was looking for was right under the same roof as I was, I was pissed to be sure.

They were opening the shipment and I heard Tommy say, "Damn that is a lot of cocaine, where we going to get rid of all that."

That was our cue we busted in and right away gunfire erupted from both sides. I was down behind a crate when I moved out to get a better shot at the guy who was trying really hard to blow my head off, I moved. Then blackness was all I saw.

When I woke up next I was in the hospital, doctors rushing around me, pain in my head and chest, I couldn't breath I was gasping for air. All I could think about was Shaun, he was waiting for me. He would have no idea what happened to me. I became agitated I needed to tell them to get Shaun. I needed him to be here. It went black again.

I woke up and looked around the room I was alone, I saw the phone and reached for it. I dialed the house number, Paul picked up.

"Paul, its Rich is Shaun there?"

"Rich, you have had us all worried. When we hadn't heard from you we thought something had happened to you. Are you alright?"

"Yes, well I guess so. I need to talk to Shaun is he there?"

"Yes, I'll get him."

I heard Paul yelling up the stairway to Shaun that I was on the phone, he picked up.

"Rich, where are you are you okay?"

"I'm fine Shaun, I'm sorry that I worried all of you I didn't have much choice. I just woke up, I tried to get someone to call you but I think I blacked out before I could get the words out."

"Blacked out, where are you? Oh God are you Okay!"

"I'm in the hospital I was shot during a raid, but I am okay."

"Shot, Oh my God Rich. Where are you I will be right there."

Next thing I knew there was a commotion out side my door and it was Shaun having words with the nurse about not being family. He came through the door and I was trying to raise up to go to him, he came to me wrapped his arms around me crying, I was crying holding on to him for dear life. He kissed me and all the pain went away, I knew where my heart belonged.

"I don't know what I would have done if I had lost you," he said holding my face in his hands kissing me gently.

"You won't, I promise." I said looking into his blue eyes.

"Rich, I love you."

"I love you too, I don't know how it happened but I do."

He laid down on the bed with me and I told him the whole story about how I came to live in the house, where I really work and how I ended up in the hospital. He wasn't mad he was actually glad, happy that I told him the truth. We have worked through it all, I told my captain what happened and thanked him for sending me on that assignment, it helped me find my true home.

I stayed on the force, my help with the bust got me a citation from the mayor and I went to homicide as a detective. I still live at the house of course Shaun moved into my room I couldn't live in the maroon room and besides I love the look of moonlight on Shaun's bare skin as we make love each night with the curtains opened wide as our bodies move with one another. I have even bottomed once it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, Shaun was ever gentle with me as usual. The feel of his hard cock in my ass well the words don't describe the feeling of having the person you love most in this world so close to you, making each of you one. Our skins wet with sweat from the long hours of lovemaking, his kisses over my skin making it all okay. The feelings of love spreading through our bodies as he came inside me, filling me with his love. Nothing is more pure than that.

12