Undercover

Story Info
A female cop goes undercover as an escort.
6.2k words
4.4
150.4k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Do not reprint this work on any other website, or any medium, without express consent from the author (me!).

Part1-Learning Curve

My name is Amanda Miller and as a child my father abused my mother, both mentally and physically for years. My Mother left my Father when I was only thirteen but the abuse continued for years after as we still lived in the same city. The abuse ended one day when I was twenty one and home from college.

I came home to find my Father screaming at the top of his lungs and my Mother in the corner with a swollen eye. Completely outraged I hit my father with an open fist right jab followed by a left uppercut that left him unconscious slumped over the kitchen table. In pure silence my Mother and I looked at each other stunned in disbelief as my Father fell to the floor. It was then that I started to know what I wanted to do with my life, help battered woman and fuck over violent men.

Years later I found myself working for the city police department. Now two years on the force I have a lot to prove, not only do I have to fight threw the normal female stereotypes but with my blond hair, blue eyes and large breasts I have to fight off constant advances from the guys. Don't get me wrong, I love the fact that men are attracted to me but it really feels like it hinders my progress at work. At twenty six I feel like I'm way more ambitious than most and certainly more than the young men on the force. I'm constantly looking for ways to stand out

One night while on patrol my partner John and I were called to a murder site to help quarantine the area. We entered the small townhouse and I was shocked to see a woman from my high school class naked and mutilated on the floor.

"I know this woman" I said still in shock.

The detective raised his eyebrows and walked over to me.

"What can you tell us about her?" He asked

"Well, I guess you know already her name is Virginia Frost, she was in my graduating class in high school. She was the first to try drugs and always in some sort of trouble with the school and her parents"

"Did you know her well?" He asked

"No but I knew of her as she was pretty popular in school. She was the first to start having sex and all throughout high school she was always with different guys. I recently heard she was a prostitute"

The detective immediately took out his phone and made a call. I assume to Barbara who leads our prostitution division. I looked around the apartment and next to her computer I found a business card with her name on it and a website address. I entered the site in my blackberry browser. It was her alright, she was naked and the site was advertising a personal escort service. She offered a GFE (Girl Friend Experience), sensual massage and dates.

The detective got off the phone and said Barbara never heard of her. I showed him my blackberry and again his eyebrows rose.

"What's your first name officer Miller? He asked

"Amanda, sir"

"Amanda, thank you and well done" He said

Later that night at the station I ran into Mr. and Mrs. Frost who were in tears. I approached them to offer my condolences and I sensed a deep shame from Mr. Frost but Mrs. Frost looked desperate and almost like she wanted something from me. As I left them I felt such sympathy for them I couldn't help but shed a few tears myself.

My shift was over and my paperwork done so I packed up to head home. Mrs. Frost spotted me leaving the building and followed me out and called me over.

"Amanda, do you have a moment please?

"Yes Mrs. Frost of course"

"I'm really struggling with this, how this could happen and why it couldn't be prevented. I've spoken to a few people here and am I correct that there is virtually no law enforcement in place for escorts?"

"Yes you are correct Mrs. Frost"

"So escorts are free to do what they do but they don't have the same protection that prostitutes have, am I correct in saying this?"

"Yes, we save prostitutes from violence all the time"

"Amanda I have a proposition for you. As you know Mr. Frost and I are very wealthy and I'm willing to donate a large sum of money if the department expands its prostitution program to include escorts. If you write up what you think can be done to limit escorts in the city and bring that report to me, I'll back it up with a large grant and support you to get it in place"

This not only sounded like a great idea but was also the window of opportunity I was looking for. Without telling anyone I began to create a PowerPoint presentation of how we could prevent escort services in the city. There was also another murder victim involved in escorting three days later which fueled the need for a solution.

Three weeks later I presented all of my ideas to Mrs. Frost and she was impressed but concerned. This was going to be a dirty job and she was concerned for my welfare if we continued. I assured her that I have think skin and could not only do the job but do it well and she agreed.

With backing from Mrs. Frost I was giving a promotion and my own program to run with my own budget. This was an undercover assignment and would remain secret not only to the rest of the police force but to my friends and family. Secrecy was absolutely needed not only for my protection but the programs; this was something I insisted on.

My partner John was assigned to my program which I wasn't very happy about, I wanted another woman so I'd feel more comfortable. I guess the strength of a man is a good thing to have though. John is twenty nine and a hell of a fighter, matter of fact I've never seen anyone get one over on him. He's a very good defensive fighter but knows when to use brute force.

Winter began as the first snow layered the streets. John and I met up at a small office we rented downtown at 6am to begin our work. John was very good with computers so his priority was to get our websites up and running. We bought 20 different domain names so we could alternate between active websites. John booted up the computer and got to work right away. I on the other hand had some research to do. I was never one for heavy make up or flashy outfits so I spent the morning reading about make up and the afternoon shopping.

I arrived back at the office with 6 bags of cloths, shoes and make-up.

"Hey Amanda, looks like a mission accomplished for you huh?"

"Hell yeah, I'm a total slut now ha-ha. How you doing?"

"Really well, look at this"

He had multiple sites setup already and they looked good, not too fancy which was good as all the other escort websites were just very simple. He had naked pictures from the neck down on all of them but I felt uncomfortable with them for some reason.

"These don't really look like me John"

'Well yeah but does it matter?"

"Yes it matters; right off the bat there will be a level of distrust with the suspects"

"Yeah, I guess your right, its hard finding good pictures with no headshots" He said

"You have a camera on your phone right?" I asked

"Yeah" He said with hesitation.

"Are you serious?"

"Listen John, were going to need to get past normal uncomfortable feelings. Tell you the truth I kind of wanted a woman as a partner because of this"

John is married so I'm sure he was thinking is this going to be OK with his wife. We really needed to cut though the sexual tension as fast as possible to get this job going though.

"John lets do a set of pictures for each website I can use the cloths I bought and we can present the websites as very different. Let me throw something on.

"OK lets do it, in the same sprit I have another idea too when your out" He said

I went into the bathroom and thought the tight jeans would be a good start. Black high heals and a black skin tight tank top. I let my hair down and put some makeup on the best I could. When I came back outside John's jaw dropped.

"Amanda, I gotta say I didn't think you were this attractive. I've never seen you with your hair down"

"Thanks, I think. What was your other idea?"

"Well I think it's important. We should roll play a meeting, we may find certain dialogue that we like to lead to a bust. Remember this isn't going to be easy, they are going to have to ask for sex and agree to pay you extra for the sex. My wife would slap me for this but why don't we try this. For every outfit you put on for the pictures we will roll play a different situation and then take some pictures"

I agreed and was surprised John was thinking proactively and comfortable with it, this eased my second thoughts about him.

"OK sounds good, here let me come out of the bathroom again and we will start."

I went back into the bathroom and knocked on the door as if it was a front door. John opened it looked at me and started laughing.

"Oh god, sorry. Let's try again" He said as he tried to wipe the smile from his face

He closed the door and I knocked again. John opened it and with a straight face welcomed me in. He took my hand and kissed me on the cheek.

"Thank you for coming, your money is on the table. We have an hour right?" He asked.

"Yes we do. Let's get right to it, what would you like?

As I asked I got face to face with him and kissed his neck then looked into his eyes. He looked like he lost his train of thinking but quickly regrouped.

"Um let's sit over here, how about a sensual massage?"

We both sat on the couch; he put his hand on my thigh and asked if I could take off my shirt. I nodded in approval and pretended to take off my shirt

"Can I touch your breasts" He asked

"Sorry no touching there, unless you want to pay for it" I said

"Ah not true" John said as he got up.

He grabbed a stack of papers from his desk

"Here is all the laws right here, to sum it up for you the suspect has to offer you payment for sex, oral sex or to fondle or be fondled the genital area. Furthermore if someone touches you down there without offering to pay for it, we can't bust him for it. He has to offer you payment on top of the payment already agreed to for just the meeting"

It was clear now that John was the perfect choice for this program and I was very thankful for his focus. I was planning on reading up on the laws but he beat me to it.

"OK let's end this session and take some pics" John said

With that John got up and I reminded him not to get my face in any of these pictures. While faced away from John I took off my shirt and bra and put one knee on the couch, bent my back and stuck out my ass. He snapped a few pics of my bare back and a close up of my ass. I unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them down six inches and covered my breasts with my right arm and hand. I turned to face him and put my other hand on my jeans like I was pulling them off and bent over.

"Oh that's a good shot" John said as he took multiple shots.

I was feeling surprisingly relaxed and was even enjoying myself a bit. I stepped close to John and released my breasts and he took a few close ups of my breasts with my long blond hair falling upon them.

"OK that should be good enough for one site, let's get pictures for one other site and make them both active and see if we get any takers" I said and John agreed.

This time I went with this beautiful elegant laced trimmed satin slip and a black wig. I knocked on the door; John opened it and looked in awe.

"My god Amanda let me take a picture"

The slip came down to my knees so I lifted it and he took some pictures of the matching panties. He asked me to turn around and I dropped the straps to give him some good back shots.

"Ok let's continue with the massage roll play, keep me talking now"

He lay down on the couch face up and I knelt on the ground and started to massage his chest threw his shirt but I was just going threw the motions and not really giving him one.

"Come on get me talking, you want this to end fast" John said

I was speechless and couldn't think of one damn thing to say.

"Just think I could be an old fat guy, you want to end this fast. The faster you end this the less you will have to go though"

Again I couldn't think of anything and just continued to massage his chest; I was also a bit distracted because John had a serious hard body and I was thinking his wife was lucky. As my mind wondered John brought me back to earth by putting his hand on my shoulder and started massaging me a bit.

"Come on Amanda, get me talking or things are going to happen that you don't want to. Pretend I'm Jack from the office" He said

Jack was an officer in his fifties that was obese and I tried to envision him and not John as I said "What can I do for you?

"Let's start with talking off this top" John said

With his hand already on my shoulder he took the strap of my slip and pulled it off my shoulder. The satin gently caressed my nipple as it fell and exposed my left breast. I closed my eyes and inhaled quickly and again nothing came to mind to say and I found myself really giving him a massage now as my fingertips dug into his chest. John waited for me to do something but when I didn't take any action at all he removed my other strap and again the satin fell across my nipple. With my large breasts and totally erect nipples it was clear to John that I was turned on.

"Amanda" John said with a raised voice. I opened my eyes, looked at John who had a concerned look on his face and I felt embarrassed as I put my hand over my eyes in shame.

"You are totally not ready for this" John said and he was right. All of the sudden the difficulty of this job came crashing down upon me and I was frightened. I put my slip back on got up and paced the room as John got up as well.

John grabbed my shoulders and looked into my eyes "Listen, its ok were going to have to practice a bit, lets change up the pace and talk about our communication system"

I had a phone with preset buttons that would alert John to various situations as he waited outside in the car.

1 = I was fine. (Every fifteen minutes) 2 = The subject incriminated himself and to come in and make the arrest. 3 = A violent emergency and to assist immediately. 4 = The subject did not incriminate himself and I was leaving. 5 = The subject did not incriminate himself and need assistance leaving. (Non emergency)

"Ok so you would have to keep your phone by you at all times. I guess you would need to make an excuse why" He said

"I could say I'm expecting an important text message"

"Ok that's good. In this situation let's say you put it on the ground next to the couch. Go ahead and press 2 and let's see how long it takes until I see it"

We timed it and it took ten seconds. We figured John would be parked a bit away as to not draw attention so we added another minute until he could be at the door.

My phone rang and interrupted our testing it was the detective from the murder site, detective Johnson. He informed me there was another murder of an escort and that he was made aware of my program so that we could converse. He ordered me to get the program going tonight but I protested and claimed quite truthfully that we were not ready. He didn't care and insisted that we start immediately. I explained this to John and moments later he activated the two websites we had ready.

I was frantically nervous now, not only was I not ready for this but now it was clear there was a murderer targeting escorts. I felt way in over my head and hoped that nobody found our website tonight, but of course only a half hour later they did.

"We have two emails from the jeans website Amanda, the first one is...oh my god! This idiot is asking for sex and oral" John said with disbelief.

John replied back to the email setting a price and asked if he agreed.

The second email read:

Melissa, (my fake name)

I'm a 46 year old black man, my wife has left for the night and I would love to meet up with you tonight. Please come over at 8pm and plan to stay for two hours and don't eat before you come, I'm making some dinner. Please rsvp

Roland.

PS: Wear those jeans from the pictures.

John sent back an email agreeing to the meeting and as he did beads of sweat dropped from my forehead and my knees became weak. John started to give me a pep talk about being aggressive but everything he said turned into back round noise as I starred blankly at the wall. This was a mistake; I'm not ready for this I thought as John continued to speak.

Top pass time until the meeting with Roland, John and I practiced self defense moves from the missionary position. Sooner then I liked 8pm was rolling around so I hopped in the shower and got ready for the night. When I applied my makeup, my hands shock as I was still very afraid that I had made a huge mistake taking on this job. Back in my tight jeans and black tank top and left the bathroom and tried to put on a brave face. The snow was coming down outside so John and put on our coats and headed to meet Roland.

Roland lived in a middle class area of the city, John stopped a bit down the block to let me out and I struggled in my high heals threw the snow to his house. I rang the bell and let out a very deep breath and tried to remind myself to be aggressive. Roland answered the door with his face covered in sweat and I was taken back by this and how fast he opened the door.

"Melissa, please come in. My dinner is burning close the door behind you" He yelled as he ran back inside to the kitchen that was filled with smoke. I closed the door and sheepishly stepped inside.

"God darn it" Roland yelled as he turned off the oven and checked to see how bad dinner looked. Smoke billowed out and Roland waved his hands threw the air and swore several more times.

This awkward start to the night actually put me at ease a little as I found the situation quite funny.

"Well, there goes dinner Melissa" Roland said as he threw his hand up in defeat.

"And that's why the wife cooks, please let me take your coat. Your money is on the table there and make yourself comfortable; I'm going to take a quick shower"

Roland excused himself politely and I grabbed the money and put it in my purse. I pressed 1 on my cell to let John know the situation was OK. While you can never tell I was quite sure that Roland was not the guy murdering escorts which eased me further. He was a very tall man; I'd say about 6'4 and very well built. He was balding but didn't shave his head like a lot of black men do when they are balding, which gave him an old school look.

I sat on the couch and waited as he showered and started to get really nervous again. I kept thinking that this was a mistake rather than concentrating on the task at hand. John and I have Sunday's and Monday's off and being Saturday I thought that John and I should work the next few days and roll play more. Then thoughts of how I can quit this assignment while saving face started tumbling threw my head and before I knew it Roland was back.

He stepped into the room with just boxers on and a lit joint in his hand. He walked over to me and knelt beside me.

"Amanda you are absolutely beautiful" He said and then took a deep hit off the joint.

"Let me see your body, lay down on the couch here" He demanded

I lay down head first and stretched out; he put his hand between my belly and the couch and pushed up.

"Let me see that ass" he said

So I lifted my ass in the air with my face against the couch.

"Oh my god, so fine" He said as he took another hit off the joint. He put his hand on my ass and started squeezing and rubbing my ass threw my tight jeans. Then he put his face right next to mine and blew smoke straight in my face which made me cough a bit.

"Sorry honey, here inhale this one" This time he put his lips right up to mine and blew the smoke directly into my mouth. I inhaled deeply and as I exhaled I now felt both his hands on my ass, my legs and inner thighs and he firmly ran his hands over me while the joint hung from his mouth.

12