Undercover Basketball Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am going to cut to the chase, Daniel. I know about you and Carol. I have known since the day I was hired. Last night, I knew you and Carol were in her office. I wanted you to know I was there. I wanted you to see me watch that video. Daniel, I want in."

Daniel was surprised to say the least. How could Jenni have known about his relationship with Carol from day one? Had Carol told her? Moreover, what did she mean by "want in?"

"I don't think I understand, Jenni. What do you mean when you say you want in? Why would you want into anything between Carol and I anyway?"

"Daniel, you're a smart guy, you have to know what I mean. Why else would I have watched that video for you and Carol to see last night? I want to be involved with you and Carol. I have my own reasons for getting involved. I don't think you need to know just yet."

Now Daniel knew what Jenni wanted, but why? There had to be a motive behind her actions. Daniel was determined to find out. As he tried to formulate a question, the déjà vu he was experiencing earlier hit him again. Where had he seen Jenni before? "What makes you think that we want anyone else? I think we are both happy the way the relationship is now. Besides, Carol would never go for it anyway."

"Let's say we have a common interest in mind," replied Jenni, "And why wouldn't you want me to get involved?"

Jenni said this with a grin on her face. As she finished her wine, she stood up and began to stretch her arms. Doing so, she naturally stuck her chest out, drawing Daniel's attention to her very large breasts. Jenni was rubbing the back of her neck, as if it was hurting her. Her hands continued to move, eventually rubbing them over her breasts. Jenni reached for the top button on her blouse, looking at Daniel as she did so.

"You can't tell me that you don't want this, Daniel. I know how you look at me. You look at me the way men have always looked at me: as a sex symbol."

Jenni was right. Daniel could not say that he did not want Jenni. She was unbelievably beautiful, not to mention she had huge DD breasts on a trim frame. For a third time that night, Daniel could have sworn that he had known Jenni previously. It was starting to bother him, as he felt that it might have something to do with why Jenni wanted in with Carol and himself.

As Daniel was absorbed in his own thought, Jenni had unbuttoned her blouse and had it hanging off her shoulders. She was wearing a (surprise, surprise) red half cup bra that showed off her immaculate cleavage and the top of her aureoles. Jenni made her way around the island in the kitchen over to Daniel. Now behind him, Jenni put her arms around Daniel's shoulders, pushing her chest into Daniel's back.

"You see," started Jenni, "this is what you are missing without me. All you have to do is say okay."

Jenni was whispering into Daniel's ear, rubbing his chest as she worked him over. Daniel could feel the effect it was having on him in his pants. There was no doubt that he wanted to spend a night with his seducer, but he had to get so more answers first.

"Wait, how are you so sure that Carol would go for the idea? I think I know her better than you, and I would never expect that she would want you in."

"You don't need to worry about Carol. As I said, we have a bit of a common interest in mind. I just need you to tell her that it is okay with you."

Daniel could see he was not getting any where with his interrogation. Maybe, he would get more out of Carol if he talked to her about it. Still, this did not seem like something that Carol would want to get involved in. Daniel was still lost in thought as Jenni started nibbling on his ear. Her hands were becoming more aggressive as they moved across his torso, squeezing his biceps and chest. Confident that she had Daniel seduced, Jenni moved a hand over his stomach to the rod that was growing in his pants. This startled Daniel away from his thoughts of the strange situation he was in. Daniel decided he was going to have to give up on his search for answers for the night. Until then, he was going to enjoy the moment and make sure he got his fill of the well endowed red head that was now rubbing his cock.

"I want you so bad, Daniel. I heard you and Carol last night. It made me so horny. All I have been able to think about today is your cock being inside of me."

Jenni removed her hand from Daniel's crotch and backed away from the young hunk sitting in front of her. Sitting in a swivel stool, Daniel had an easy time turning around to face Jenni. As he turned around, Jenni was bent over at the waist, removing her black slacks. When she straightened up, Daniel was virtually on top of her. Jenni was wearing a red, high cut, "barely there" thong. His hands wrapped around her tight, slim body, holding her dangerously close. His lips were only inches from hers, yet he made no attempt to move any closer.

"Do you always seduce younger men on a school night?" Daniel questioned as he gazed into the deep green eyes in front of him without even blinking.

"Who said anything about seduction? From what I can tell, you've been sporting a hardon since you got in the car."

Jenni was right. There was no need for this gorgeous woman to seduce Daniel. Even if Daniel told himself that he did not have time for this, all he needed was the slightest indication that Jenni was interested in him and he would be in the sack. Even now, the thought of a night with the woman he had in his arms was making him harder by the second.

"What, are you afraid of a woman with my looks?"

The conversation was getting hotter. Jenni had pulled Daniel right up against her body. She was now whispering in Daniel's ear. He could feel her ample breasts squeezed between their chests. His head was resting on her right shoulder. As he was trying to come up with a witty response, he noticed a tattoo on Jenni's lower back, just above the top of her tiny thong. He did not have a clear view of it, but it intrigued him.

"No, I'm not afraid of your looks. At this point, I just wish I could get some relief from this rocket that's growing in my pants."

Jenni could not help but laugh. She backed away from Daniel slightly, just enough to look him in the eye. She could tell that Daniel was a genuine guy. She too, noticed what all women did when they looked in Daniel's eyes. There was passion there, even if they were the prettiest eyes she had ever seen on a man. She could see why many of the girls at the college thought that Daniel would make a great husband. However, all she was concerned about now was his ability to get her off.

"Why don't you start by kissing me. Then we'll see what we can do about the problem in your pants."

Daniel started to lean in towards Jenni, but hesitated just a little. For the first time in a long time, he was nervous about being with a woman. It had been a long time since Daniel had felt his heart pumping so fast, especially when it cam to kissing. Nevertheless, Daniel put the jitters behind him and placed a delicate, slow kiss on Jenni's lips. As Daniel did so, he wrapped his arms tighter around the busty redhead.

"Your not a bad kisser for a college guy." Jenni remarked, with a bit of sarcasm in her voice.

"That's not all I can do, you know," Daniel countered, as he moved his lips down the side of Jenni's face towards her neck.

"Oh, really? The last I knew, all college guys were good for was drinking beer and having unsatisfying sex. Are you to tell me that this is not true?"

"Well, I don't think I would consider myself to be the average college guy," Daniel said between kisses. Daniel could tell that Jenni was trying to draw this into an all night affair. The thought of spending an entire night with Jenni did sound amazing to Daniel, but that would have to wait for another time. He had to get this event under way.

Daniel was now making quick work of Jenni's neck. His hands had become more involved, and were now tracing up and down her back. He heard a soft moan as he nibbled on an ear and cupped her tight, round ass. His hands made their way up Jenni's back and sides. As he reached her chest, he placed his left hand on one of the large bra covered mounds between them. His lips made their way back to Jenni's and kissed her, this time much more forcefully than before.

At this point, Jenni felt like she was going to explode if she did not get Daniel's manhood in her soon. The only thing that ran through her head were the images of Daniel and Carol getting it on the night before. She could tell how much Carol enjoyed it, and she wanted to feel the same thing. Daniel had become much more aggressive in his groping of Jenni's breast. Jenni loved the feeling of hands on her heaving DD chest. She could tell she was already very wet and wanted to get Daniel's rod free.

Without warning, Jenni's hands were all over Daniel's crotch. Her right hand stroked the shaft through his pants, while the left played with the button. Before long, she had Daniel's pants at his ankles and her hands were inside his boxers, stroking his shaft.

Daniel pushed Jenni away, removing his shoes, pants and boxers in about twelve seconds. (He was now ready to get it on, to say the least.) As he removed his boxers, his hand went to his hard cock, giving it a few tugs. As Jenni moved back towards him, Daniel stopped her quickly.

"No, I want to see you strip first," Daniel demanded. He had a glorious vision of seeing this sexy redhead take off her underwear for his pleasure first. "Go ahead, be my personal stripper, then you can have this dick however you want it."

Jenni did not know what to make of this. She was not sure if she liked being told what to do. She was not used to taking orders from people when it came to sex. However, she was in no mood to argue, and she only had her bra and thong to remove, so it wasn't going to take her that long before she could have Daniel's meat.

Jenni moved her hands, up and down her body, swaying her hips from side to side. As she did this, she located the remote control to her stereo and flipped on the music. Appropriately, the disc playing was a compilation of 80's love songs, some of Daniel's favorites. As Daniel gazed upon the perfect body that was performing for him, Jenni turned away from Daniel and bent over at the waist, giving him a perfect view of her ass, which had just a small string going up the crack. Despite the perfect ass in front of him, that is not what had Daniel's attention. It was the tattoo that he had caught a glimpse of earlier. Now, he could see clearly that it was a tattoo of three small cherries hanging from a blossomed tree. Daniel had seen this tattoo before, he just did not know where.

As Jenni began to stand upright again, she moved a hand to the clasp of her bra and unhooked it swiftly. As she turned around, her bra began to fall off her chest, but she held it against her tits with her left arm. As she danced to the music, she began to walk towards Daniel, moving her right hand down her stomach to her now obviously wet crotch. Standing within reach of Daniel, she dropped the arm holding her bra to her chest, revealing the largest breasts Daniel had ever seen in person. Carol had told him that she thought they were fake, but by the looks of it, Carol was wrong.

Jenni's breasts were large and full. While they were very firm, they hung naturally due to the force of gravity and did not stick out from her chest like those silicone filled breasts. Standing directly in front of Daniel, Jenni turned again and began to slide her tiny red thong down her ass. As it rolled over her hips, Daniel could see the moisture on her womanhood. Daniel was stroking his hard penis as Jenni pushed her thong to the floor. As she turned, Daniel saw the small patch of red pubic hair above her pussy lips.

Jenni walked towards Daniel and was standing with her pussy right in his face. Daniel took one whiff and was already intoxicated with her aroma.

"Here, why don't you nibble on this for a while," Jenni suggested as she groped her own breasts.

Daniel drove his tongue directly into Jenni's wet pussy. Normally, he would have taken his time getting there, but he was ready to get his cock into the redhead.

"Oh yeah, that's it you stud! Lick my tight pussy!" Jenny exclaimed as Daniel found her clit.

Daniel ran his tongue across Jenni's clit as fast as he could. He was still stroking his cock with his right hand and realized that he was getting far too close to cumming himself. He allowed his stiff cock to rest while he brought his hand up and inserted two fingers into Jenni's cunt while still working on her clit. Jenni found the added pleasure almost too much.

"Oh fuck, yes! Finger my pussy. Keep licking that clit, Daniel!"

Daniel decided he had waited long enough. This redhead had drug him out here when he didn't want to go, told him she knew about his secret flings with Carol, and now was making him eat her pussy and not offering it to him...yet. While removing his fingers and tongue from Jenni's pussy, Daniel stood up and grabbed his cock. Using his other hand, he turned Jenni around and shoved his cock deep into her pussy in one swift motion.

"Now, it's my turn, babe. I hope you're ready for a good hard fucking!"

Daniel wasted no time in pounding the pussy in front of him. While using one hand to guide Jenni's hips back and forth onto his cock, his other hand found its way to her large breasts. Grabbing her right tit as he fucked her harder and harder, Daniel confirmed his thoughts earlier that they were in fact real DD's.

"Oh, your cock feels soooo good. Fuck that pussy baby, fuck it hard!" Jenni yelled out as she reached back and played with her clit as Daniel slid his meat in and out of her.

Daniel could feel the pressure in his balls start to build up. He was ready almost ready to blow his load deep in Jenni's cunt.

"Yes, yes, yes! Fuck my pussy, baby. Fuck that cherry!" Jenni was crying as she reached her climax.

Daniel froze instantly. All of a sudden, it had dawned on him. He knew where he had seen Jenni before. He had only heard that line, fuck that cherry, a few times. The only place he had ever heard it was on a few porno DVD's he had. He knew he had seen Jenni in those movies!!

"That's it! You're Cherry Ride!!," Daniel proclaimed. "You used to be a porn star!"

Jenni couldn't believe what she was hearing. How did this college guy figure out that she used to do pornos? Her mind wasn't very clear as she was still in the middle of her orgasm from Daniel's fucking, but she knew what he had said. Daniel quickly pulled his hard cock out of Jenni's sopping pussy. He pushed her back on the sofa behind him and started the interrogation.

"You are...or were Cherry Ride, aren't you?"

Jenni didn't know what to say. She hadn't been in the porn industry for that long before she decided to get out of it. She didn't even think her films had been that popular, so she did not expect this guy to recognize her.

"Well, I guess I have to say yes," she started. "How did you know?"

"Obviously, I have seen a few of your films. I thought I had seen you somewhere else before. Your tattoo was also a clue. I knew I had seen that too. When you said 'fuck that cherry,' I finally put two and two together. I remembered you using that line quite a bit in your films."

Jenni wasn't sure what to say. She definitely had not planned on anyone recognizing her in this part of the country. She had gotten out of the porn industry about eight months ago. She decided that it wasn't for her, even though she was making a ton of money. She had worked to get her college degree while working in the industry. When she decided to get out, she moved to Iowa and got a job working for Carol as an admissions counselor at Daniel's college.

"So, does this have anything to do with you wanting to join Carol and I?" Daniel questioned.

"Yes it does," said Jenni reluctantly. "Carol knows that I used to work in the porn industry. I told her right after I was hired. I told her so that she would know in case any rumors came up. I actually knew about the two of you before I even interviewed for the job."

"What? That doesn't make any sense. How would you have known about us then?"

"You probably don't remember this, but I saw you on the day that I interviewed. As soon as I stepped into the admissions department, you were coming out of Carol's office. When Carol greeted me, I could smell sex on her. Then when we went into her office, I knew for sure that the two of you had just got done fucking."

"Okay, so you know about Carol and I, and you want in. Why do you think Carol is going to go for it?"

"Carol knows that I used to work in the porn industry. I felt like I had to tell someone after I was hired. Everyday I am afraid that Carol is going to let it slip. I need something on her that will ensure that she will never tell anyone. If I can join in on the fun, she will know that I have something on her...I don't tell...she doesn't tell... everyone lives happily ever after."

Daniel saw Jenni's logic. If she joined the playtime, there would be know way that Carol could ever tell a soul, because Jenni would tell the world about Carol's fling with a college student. It was a double blackmail. As Daniel was thinking through this, he couldn't help but reach for Jenni's nice breasts. His cock was no longer hard, but he still needed relief. He had given Jenni her orgasm. He needed his now.

"Okay. So I talk to Carol about you joining us. I won't tell her about your motive. Now, if I am going to do that for you, then you need to suck my cock and swallow my load."

"That sounds like a good deal to me," Jenni said as she moved to her knees in front of Daniel and took his cock into her mouth.

It did not take Daniel long to get hard. He quickly regained his excitement that he had while fucking Jenni a few minutes ago. Daniel had always thought that getting a blowjob from a porn star would be far and above any other blowjob. Surprisingly to him, really was not that different from any other amazing blowjob he had gotten before. Daniel concluded that there are only so many ways you can suck a cock!

Jenni was working his cock in and out of her mouth when Daniel's cell beeped at him, telling him that he had received another text. Daniel was far too distracted to even consider viewing the text yet.

"Hmm, hmm. Yes, Jenni. Suck that cock!" Daniel said as he was nearing his climax.

Jenni looked at him as she held his cock in her throat. She slid her tongue up and down his cock and could feel Daniel start to erupt. Like the true pro that she was, she swallowed Daniel's load easily, licking his cock clean when she was done.

"Well, I suppose that will do," Daniel said jokingly as Jenni sat back up on the sofa with Daniel.

"You fucker!" Jenni said. "You are the first guy that has gotten to fuck me in eight months, not to mention the first one to get a blowjob too! You had better talk to Carol about the three of us soon."

"Don't worry. I'll take care of it for you," Daniel reassured her.

Jenni had stood up and made her way into the kitchen for another glass of wine, still completely naked. When she returned, she asked,

"So, are staying for another round, or not?" Daniel knew he would love to stay and fuck Jenni all night long, but there would be other nights for that, or at least he hoped. He knew he had a big day the next day that he could not afford to take lightly. He looked at the huge grandfather clock next to the sofa and saw that it was already 12:45 am. He really needed to get some rest before tomorrow.

"As much as I would love to stay, I need to get back," Daniel said.

"Okay, have it as you wish," said Jenni. "Let me put something on and I will take you back to campus," she said as she disappeared upstairs.