Undercover Female

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
conanthe
conanthe
2,766 Followers

After the car dropped the other girls off, the driver took me back the restaurant where he had first picked me up. The SAC was sitting at the bar. He got up and walked past me, slipping me a note. "My office" It said, "at exactly 0800 tomorrow morning."

I went back into the office and filled out an evidence voucher on the $100K, locked it in the safe, and typed out my report. I decided to summarize by saying that I had managed to convince the target of our investigation that I was an escort. I told them I admitted to them it was my first time, and that he must have felt sorry for me and give me the $100K to "save me". I said (like Clinton would say years later) that I "did not have intercourse with that man" and that I had learned a lot about working undercover, but put in as few details as possible.

The next morning I showed up at the office early and went immediately to the SAC's office. I knocked and he motioned me in to sit down. He was on the phone and taking notes. "OK" he said. "I will have everybody in the conference room at 0900" then he hung up.

He had the evidence voucher and my report out on the desk. "I see you favor very concise reports, special agent." He said with a shit eating grin on his face.

I wondered how much he knew about what really happened. I waited silently.

"Tell me about the money" he demanded. I repeated verbally what was in the report, almost word for word. It was a habit that would serve me well throughout the rest of my career.

He smiled again "you must have been very convincing, Connie. Care to share your secret techniques?"

I waited two beats and said "I think he picked up on how nervous I was. I was lucky that he attributed it to being my first time as an escort rather than that I was undercover."

He smiled again. "We were all very lucky, or this Danny guy was not too bright. The money he gave you was from a batch of bills that we had already identified and recorded all the serial numbers from. They were previously used to buy weapons that were stolen from a NATO installation in France. Arrests have already been made in Europe and here in the states. The operation is being closed down. The DIA guy that was the overall runner of the operation will be here at 0900 to give us a final briefing, and apparently this is now all classified. See you then."

I went back to my desk and thought through my report. No obvious problems occurred to me.

I went down to the building lobby to get an orange juice at the snack bar, and was back in the conference room a few minutes early. I took a seat upfront and looked forward to satisfying my curiosity about Danny and if he had already been arrested. I also wanted to see if I could help out the tall black haired girl, and maybe figure out how to get some payback on the madam.

A few minutes before 0900 a tall guy in an Army major's uniform walked in quickly with his back to me and began setting up slides on the overhead projector at the front of the room.

When he turned to face me the first thing I noticed was his fierce ice blue eyes.

I froze in place. He looked up at me and smiled brightly. He checked his watch and saw he had a few minutes before he had to begin his briefing. He walked toward me with a small plain cardboard box.

I kept my eyes down and looked inside, and it contained a Sony compact video cartridge (which was state of the art at that point in time). The label on the tape said "This video was not included in the official DIA case file. Please view it later in private, then call me" and then a phone number, which I presumed was his.

My heart was beating 120 beats per minute, but I looked up slowly and he held my gaze for a minute.

I said "I have something for you, too." I reached into my purse and handed him the Chinese hair piece. His face turned beet red, and stayed red through most of the briefing.

We have been married now for 35 years, and I still call him Danny, but I have never before told anyone why. He sometimes calls me his little cock teaser. But I always please after I tease. Always. We have an extensive collection of Chinese hair pieces, and a daughter named Tessa.

conanthe
conanthe
2,766 Followers