Underground

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cut her loose," Harion instructed him.

The leader severed the rope around her wrists and ankles with a knife. She slammed her right fist hard on Harion's face, punching him again as he reeled backwards. She delivered a vicious kick across the leader's face that sent him flying against the wall. Harion got back up and tried to deliver a right hook at her but she ducked and kicked him in the chest and face. She ran towards the leader as he took out his knife again, flying into the air to kick it out of his hand. After serving him with a couple of martial arts strikes on his abdomen, he doubled over and fell to the ground.

"Damn, you're good," Harion said, nodding impressively. "I underestimated you. I don't fight women very often but you're the best one I've seen."

"You're gonna die," she said, seething with anger.

"I've never lost a fight," he said confidently. "But we'll see."

She lunged at him, slamming him down hard on the floor. As she sat on his chest, she kept pounding his face with her fists until it became bloody.

He chuckled and said, "I'm not giving up yet." And with that, he grabbed her arms to stop her from hitting him, got on his knees, and wrapped his arms around her thick, muscular frame in a tight bear hug. He squeezed with all his might, until she had trouble breathing. Then he grabbed both of her big brown butt cheeks and split them open repeatedly. She heard the leader whistle sexily and make cat-calls behind her. As Harion squeezed her tightly again, she began choking, and felt the leader's big dick rubbing against her sweaty, sticky ass. He slid it hard into her anus, and began pumping.

She regained her breath. Before Harion could apply his bone crushing bear hug again and insert his monstrous cock into her pussy, she slammed her forehead hard against his with an angry roar, and he released his grip on her. She spun around quickly and grabbed the leader's penis and squeezed it with all her strength until he screamed in agony. After kicking him to the floor, she retrieved his knife and stabbed him to death.

"Very impressive," Harion said, smiling.

Other members of the gang appeared at the door, ready to strike her but Harion shook his head. He jumped at her, bringing her down on the ground with a loud thud. As he squatted over her, he pinned her arms down on the floor. When she couldn't raise them, she kicked her legs in the air and wrapped his head between her huge, muscular calves in a scissor position.

"I wish I could just slice your damn head off," she said, catching her breath. "But I'm gonna have to improvise a little."

She squeezed his head hard with her calves until his face got as red as a tomato. He tried to say something, but only gibberish came out of his mouth.

"I'm sorry, did you say you're giving up now?" she asked sarcastically.

More mumbo-jumbo came out of Harion's hole. It looked like his ruddy face was going to explode at any second.

"I'll take that as a yes," she said, releasing her vise like grip and kicking him repeatedly in the face until he landed on the floor with a crash.

The gang of naked bikers still stood at the door, staring at her in awe. She quickly ripped the knife out of the leader's chest and used it to stab Harion until his whole chest was bloody. He emitted his last breath of life seconds later, his steel blue eyes staring up at the ceiling.

She looked at the gang menacingly. They rushed at her and she flew up in the air and kicked each one of them hard in the face. Before they had time to react she repeated the action until they all staggered backwards in a daze. When one of them grabbed her leg, she stomped on his face with her big bare foot until it was a bloody pulp.

She ran out of the room to find Tharus but he was no where in sight. After sliding on her backpack, she ran through the gang's lair, looking everywhere for him. When she finally found him, her jaw dropped open in shock and sadness.

He was tied up against a wall in a cruel crucifixion pose, a bullet embedded in his forehead. His two wings had been cut off, lying on the floor below him. Tears ran down her cheeks as she reached up and touched his left foot gently. She said a brief prayer and took off.

Leslie studied the single feather she had plucked from Tharus's wing, her eyes watery. She stroked it gently in her hand and gave it a kiss before putting it in her backpack. She then pointed her flashlight in both directions of the tunnel, looking carefully. She was totally lost and disoriented in this subterranean maze, and wondered if she'd ever make it back up to the surface.

She looked in both directions once more and decided to go left because that's where the draft was coming from. Perhaps it was coming from an opening from the top. The wind blew back her hair as she walked. It felt nice and soothing. It felt hopeful.


THE END

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
meh

not enough fucking

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Pit Naked Asian woman fights biker gang.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Victoria's Secret the Banana Problem Victoria's price check in the slave market continues.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Book of the Whore Upon receiving a book, Lori spirals into madness.in Erotic Horror
Labyrinth Breed Selene succumbs to the Minotaur's breeding frenzy.in NonHuman
A-Cup Angst Coven of witches grows breasts via a nerd.in Mind Control
More Stories