Understanding My Place!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The effect was almost immediate, as the vibrations from the tool quickly had its desired affect. Within a few moments I was feeling the waves of my, long pent-up climax, come crashing down inside me. I jerked and spasmed uncontrollably in the tiny seat, rockets of pleasure sending my mind spaceward, as I climaxed almost continuously. I felt all modesty leave me, as I ground furiously onto the rubber cock. I didn't care that Arlund was looking on, or that any car that passed by, would be able to see what I was doing. It felt wonderful to finally reach the massive orgasm Arlund had withheld. My body tensed to stiffness at the final wave of me orgasm. I could feel all the blood rushing to the point of boiling in my pussy. With a final scream of pleasure, I melted uselessly, into Arlund's passenger seat.

After about tem minutes, I finally felt sanity coming back into focus. As I looked into Arlund's eyes, I could see he was smiling broadly! "You'll do just fine Connie! I think I may have found my Pet after all!" he said in a most loving way.

All I could think to say was, "Yes Sir, I believe you have at that!"

The rest of what happened that weekend will have to wait until next time! Let's just say for now, I am not the person I was. I have Arlund, and a few others to thank for my awakening!

12