Underwear Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SadieRose
SadieRose
425 Followers

"I ought to wring your fuckin' neck!" Rayne hissed at him. "All of this... the coat, the ring, it was a con to get me to fuck with your boss!"

"No... " Kev pulled his arms around Rayne suddenly. "The ring was serious. I want to be with you, Ray. You're beautiful. I 'meant' that. But it does turn me on watchin' you with other men. I never realised it until Jabez turned up, but that night was so hot! I just want you to get into the Jeep with Don and make him cum like he hasn't cum in his life, while I watch... and maybe fuck your mouth. That's not such a bad thing, is it? You like a spitroast, I 'know' you do! You've told me when I've been screwing you how much you like getting it in both ends at once."

"And if I don't do it?" Rayne glared up at him, not sure whether the emotion he was feeling was hurt or fury. There was a lump growing in his throat and it would not go away. He cursed himself silently for being such a fool. Tonight, when Kevan had shown him that ring...

Rayne turned his head so that he did not have to look at the mortal. This was ridiculous. He was not in love with Kevan Delaney; the man was simply turning him into a sentimental idiot. If he continued to hang around with Kev his brain would turn to mush and some chancer would probably stake him while he was mooning around like a lovesick tit. He blinked away the threat of tears, determined that Kev would never see him cry.

"I can't 'force' you to do anything," Kevan said forlornly.

"No..." Rayne stared at his reflection in the window, still thinking; still angry with himself. "Kevan, If I say that I won't, is that it? You get demoted and we're through? Is that the catch?"

"I wouldn't..." Kevan looked stunned. "Ray, I love you. I wouldn't ditch you just because you don't want to fuck someone you only just met! I'm not a monster."

"He threatened to demote you, earlier, when you went for the car. He told me that he could bust you right back down to the streets if I didn't play ball." Rayne told the man quietly, turning his head to look at him now. "I'm mad at you, but not mad enough to do 'that' to you!"

"It doesn't matter," Kevan whispered, kissing his nose gently. He began to thrust again, rocking himself slowly between the Vampire's parted thighs. "Nothing matters but this. Me and you."

Rayne closed his eyes. He wished Kev would stop talking like this. He wished they had never met, then instantly regretted it. Kev had been good to him. It was not Kevan Delaney's fault that his lover had no soul.

"You should find someone who'll be nice to you," he murmured unhappily into the big man's ear as they quickly and easily slipped into a comfortable rhythm together. "Someone who'll treat you as well as you deserve."

"You're nice to me," Kev chuckled softly. "You're being nice to me now."

"And if I stop being nice and decide to rip out your throat?" Rayne warned grimly.

"At least I'll die cumming!"

Rayne groaned and shook his head. "I'm going to regret this, I know, but... what did you promise him?"

Kev beamed at him lustily.

"I said I could fix it up for him to help me strip you and spitroast you in femme gear. I told him you were a handful and he said he'd train you to be more submissive for me."

"You are a cunning bastard!" Rayne told him.

"You love it with two guys. You liked it when me and Jabez did you on the bed in that bondage gear," Kevan reminded him.

"Your boss is a cunt, though!"

"He's got a big dick," Kev whispered.

"How the fuck do you know? Does he make you suck it?"

Kev pulled out of him slowly. "Come on baby, make his day. It'll make mine!"

"What do you want me to do?" Rayne sighed wearily.

"Just take your dress off and put the coat back on then follow my lead," Kev said boldly.

"You want me to go fur coat and no knickers for him?"

"No, I want you in a fur coat and no knickers just for me!" Kev winked and squeezed Rayne's balls encouragingly.

Kevan helped his Vampire lover to strip to his remaining undies and as he stepped out of the car, assisted him into the soft, furry coat. He took Rayne's arm and walked him around to the back of the Range Rover. Donald climbed out and opened the rear door accommodatingly.

"We meet again! Up you come," he said cheerfully, climbing into the back of the big vehicle and pulling Kevan's pretty boyfriend up after him as Kev secured the Saab, then scrambled in too. He pulled the door shut behind them, sealing them in. The rear windows of the car were silvered on the outside so that no one could spy on them. On the floor of the capacious boot area, there was a mattress covered by a sheet of black rubber. Donald knelt down on it, unzipping his fly again and beckoned to him now. "Come on, Ray. Come and sit in my lap."

He pushed his pants down, rubbing his long, erect penis slowly. Rayne watched him with a scowl. It was certainly an impressive knob, a good nine inches long and thick enough to be a decent mouthful, as he already knew from bitter experience. Don unbuttoned his shirt and wanked a little harder.

"Don't be shy. Take your coat off and come rub those soft white bum cheeks in my crotch. We'll soon make you feel at home, I promise."

Rayne glanced at Kev, who nodded once. Reluctantly he shrugged off his coat and let it fall. Don pulled him close at once, molesting him greedily. He pulled Rayne's hips back against his groin and circled his crotch against the Vampire's bare buttocks. His big penis stood up hard between Rayne's legs.

"Mmm... you are gorgeous," he breathed in Rayne's ear. "And a bit of a fireball, if Kev's right. I think he's a bit worried that he can't give you enough sex to keep you happy all on his own." Don groped lasciviously between Rayne's thighs. "Is he right, tiger? Are you too horny for him to manage alone? Do you need two big hard cocks to tame you in bed?"

"At least two!" Rayne exhaled sarcastically.

"I knew it! I knew it the minute I saw you," he crowed, ignoring the irony. "I thought to myself, Don, there's a girl who needs a strong hand. There's a girl who likes to have a couple of randy studs bucking away at her all night. I bet you love being gang-banged, don't you Raylene? You can tell me, don't be shy. You love it up your arse and between your gorgeous slut lips, don't you?"

"You're 'such' a perceptive guy," the slender, dark-haired creature breathed dryly. "And such a 'stallion' as well!"

He rolled his eyes and glanced at Kev with a grimace of disgust. The mortal mouthed; 'I love you'.

'You should'! His lips formed the words slowly and purposefully. Don was already fondling his belly, crotch and thighs.

"Pass me the lube, Delaney," he instructed cheerfully. "I know you've warmed her up for me, and it's good of you, but it's only fair on the little lady to give her some 'assistance' before she gets a 'real' dick inside her!"

'Wanker'. Rayne mouthed, deadpan. Kev grinned broadly as he bent and rummaged around in the back of the 4x4 and finally passed his superior a crumpled tube of Vaseline.

"Good man," Don said firmly. "Now, spread that pretty coat out for us and let's see your pretty fiancée stretch out on it and rub her lovely lacy titties in the nice warm fur, yeah? Hold onto her hair, mate. Show her who's boss."

Kev did not look at him this time. His hand was shaking as he pushed Rayne onto the soft, white furry mass. The Vampire buried his face in the yielding warmth and ignored the feel of his lover's anxious fingers, tangled in his sable mane, pressing him down. He squirmed against the fine, fake fur and let it tickle his belly and crotch. His cock stiffened appreciatively and did not even wilt when he felt the sharp-edged nozzle of the Vaseline tube pressed into his ring and the cold, gluey pulse of lubricant that was squeezed into his exposed hole, overflowing copiously and trickling like spittle over his perineum and smooth, white cheeks.

He moaned resignedly as he listened to the slurping sound of Don lavishing lubricant on his stiff prick with a vigorous hand. The older man panted his appreciation, enjoying the fast, slippery wank between his conquest's firm, pale buttocks.

"Delaney," he puffed at last. "You might want to fill her pretty mouth up with your cock. Women have been known to scream like banshees when I start to give 'em my dick. Especially when I go in the back way!" He leaned forward as Kev enthusiastically wriggled forward, pushing his crotch into Rayne's face. Don's breath was hot in the Vampire's ear as he whispered; "Don't you dare bite him, you little bitch, or we'll have to sort you out. Tied up and gagged with your own knickers and 'both' our dicks up your arse!"

"You're 'such' a sweetheart," Rayne purred, looking over one shoulder at him with a sickly smile.

"You won't be joking with me when I drag you up to Moss Side and haul your pretty arse over the bonnet of a car so that twenty randy, big-dicked, black Yardies can bang you stupid!" the fellow hissed breathlessly. He knelt back. "Delaney, shut this mouthy bitch up so I can fuck her in peace before we take her to the gang-bang!"

Rayne opened his mouth to object and was shocked when Kev gripped his hair more tightly and pulled himself between his lover's parted lips. Suddenly he found himself on his shoulders and knees sucking Kev's hot, musky cock, in nothing but his jewellery, a lacy bra, stockings, sussies and high heeled, strappy shoes.

"Dirty girl!" Don exclaimed enthusiastically, rubbing his slippery erection between Rayne's legs. He positioned his knees between the Vampire's thighs and kept them apart whilst he pushed a slippery finger up Rayne's arse and probed him roughly. "Is she a good little cock-sucker, Delaney?"

"Uhh.... Yeah!" Kev groaned, thrusting harder into Rayne's face.

"Mmm, I'm getting really hot looking at her giving you that fantastic oral action. Let's see how she enjoys a good length of thrusting man-meat up the back way!" Don chuckled hoarsely and pulled his finger out. The throbbing head of his hard penis pulsed against Rayne's seeping hole twice. The second time it popped into him easily and rough hands seized his hips where they were bare between his stocking tops and suspender belt, pulling him backwards violently. The chunky shaft of his big cock powered deep into Rayne's arsehole with four or five good hard thrusts.

Incoherently the skinny little Vampire moaned and wriggled against the soft, undulating fur beneath him. In reality he could have beaten both of his assailants to a pulp on his own had he so desired, but he knew from many teenage years as a whore on the streets of London that his struggles only inflamed the desire of certain sex partners. Writhing and fighting under them only got them to a quicker climax inside him. The sexual wrestling bout also got Rayne excited and he bucked and squirmed on the bed of rubber and fur, in the back of Don's car, eager to cum.

"That looks good Ray," Kev panted, stroking his hair and his neck. "So good! Are you loving it?"

Rayne nodded his head a little faster on Kevan's penis and felt it thrust a bit harder in his mouth as a result. Kev's boss had an enormous knob, there was no denying it. It felt amazing, pounding away against his tingling prostate. For years, after spending much of his teens in thrall to an abusive relative and then on the game, Rayne had denied his love of submissive sex. Much of his denial sprang from a sense of guilt that when his uncle Bryan had been raping him, sometimes he felt arousal. Mostly, he felt pain and fear, but just occasionally the sensation of his uncle's thrusting sex inside him made him hard and once or twice even made him cum.

Now he was erect and dribbling, rubbing his prick eagerly on the soft fur coat beneath him as Don and Kevan fucked him hard. It was even possible to shut out the recollection of Don's boorish behaviour. He closed his eyes and concentrated on their pulsing cocks, sliding a hand under himself, along his belly, closing his fingers around the head of his prick and masturbating rapidly. The head of Kevan's fat, sexy cock, bumped against the back of his throat as he sucked on it and caressed it with his willing tongue. Don's urgently pumping tool faltered briefly, then Rayne felt those hot hands leave his hips and grasp his upper arms pulling them back. He released his cock and Don growled; "Delaney, you wanna teach this dirty little tart that she only gets off from taking a good hard fucking. No touching, no stroking! We're gonna have to tie the bitch up so I can teach her how to 'appreciate' a man's cock. You hold her down."

Rayne struggled but their weight bore him down into the fur. Kevan put his lips to the Vampire's ear and pleaded; "Don't fight it, Ray. He just gets off on the kinky stuff. I won't let him hurt you. You know you can do it."

Meanwhile, Don quickly produced some leather straps from beneath the mattress. He did not even try to be gentle as he yanked Rayne's arms up behind his back and Kev held him down so that he boss could fasten the buckles tightly. Rayne kicked and snarled at them until the older man rolled him onto his back and slapped him hard across the face.

"Shut it, you mouthy whore! You're here cos Kev reckons you need cock-training and a real man's cum inside you, and by god you're gonna get both!"

"I've had 'enough' now," Rayne said, looking at Kevan meaningfully.

"I don't think I can stop him, baby," Kev answered plaintively. "Besides... I 'want' to watch him tooling you."

"You heard your boyfriend, sweetheart!" Don was panting hungrily. "You keep this mouthy stuff up and you're gonna get gagged and both our knobs up your pretty arsehole. Then, once we've warmed you up, we're taking you to a house I know in Hulme where the local fellas come by for a good time and we're gonna sell your hole to all comers. Some of these crack addicts can keep it hard all night, you know."

"I'm gonna 'kill' you both," Rayne promised Kevan vehemently. "The fucking I can take. 'His' fuckin' dirty mouth, on the other hand..."

The punch knocked him backwards and he felt small bones in his neck pop and crack as he was thrown onto the outspread fur, bleeding from his nose and lips. The older man kept punching him, landing blows to his body and face until he stopped thrashing and clenched his teeth against the pain. McCall wrenched his ankles apart, lifting and spreading his legs as he mounted the semi-conscious Vampire and penetrated him violently. Two or three savage thrusts buried his hard tool deep inside Rayne's half-naked body and he began to ram himself in and out rapidly as his victim moaned and struggled under him, arms tightly pinioned behind him. He capsized, allowing himself to believe that Kev would not let this bastard get away with something like that. Surely he would call a halt now. Surely!

"Fill her dirty little gob with your love-truncheon and shut the little cunt up!" the older man growled. "I'm sick of listening to her whining. Show the little slag the only thing her lips and tongue are good for."

Kev's hands tilted his head back over the lip of the rubber mattress stroking his face tenderly. Rayne's lips parted in a half smile, hurting and grateful. Moments later he had his lover's erection pulsing in his mouth once more. It was harder to suck him hanging upside down between his legs. He squirmed and cursed indecipherably as Kevan fucked his throat, rubbing sweaty bollocks in his pretty sex-mate's face. Briefly and surreally, he wondered if Kev had not also told his boss 'what' he was. That punch would have broken a mortal's neck, or at least caused some degree of paralysis. He sucked and swallowed in a dream, distracted by the force of the blow. It had been a 'long' time since someone hit him hard enough to make him lose consciousness, but right now he felt on the edge of insentience.

Don's fingers dug into his thighs just above the knees, keeping them pushed back almost to his shoulders and open wider still. He forced himself all the way into Rayne's anus and began to pump it with long hard strokes between his cheeks. The steady, urgent friction there felt good, muted as it was by his dreamlike awareness of his rapist's big, fat, thrusting cock.

"Aaaggghhhh, yeah! This bitch is good!" Don grunted as he slammed his dick in over and over. "No wonder you come into work with a smile on your face, Delaney! If I'd been rodding this tight little slut all night, I'd be grinning like a speed-freak!"

Rayne looked up but could only see the shadowy outline of Kev's hairy thighs and scrotum. His jaws were stretched wide and his head was starting to ache but there was a slow, tingling pleasure rising in his abdomen and groin. He forgot to breathe and lay in a boneless daze, submitting to the hot pulse in his throat and the more violent stabbing in his colon.

Distantly he registered a cry and then experienced a drowning sensation as his oesophagus filled with heat. The fluid was thick and sticky, running back up his gullet and down his nose. He tried to swallow but he felt faint. The pressure on his face lifted briefly, then a blanket of wet heat splashed his forehead and nose and ran down over his lips and cheeks. He moaned and the slow, sticky, salty river seeped into his mouth. His tongue chased the trickles of cum but he kept his eyes closed.

The violence between his legs was increasing, as was the urgent buzzing in his balls. He felt gentle fingers on the back of his neck for a moment and a tender, familiar voice murmured; "You look so hot, babe."

"The bitch suits a face-full of cum!" Don panted more gruffly. "I like tooling a slut with spunk in her mouth and hair. Hold her legs, Delaney. Open her tight little-boy-cunt wide for me!"

Rayne felt strong warm hands around his ankles, his knees were pulled back level with his chin and Kev caressed his feet gently, kissing them and sucking his toes as Don impaled him savagely. He was bent over the young man on the mattress, drilling him as if it was the only thing that mattered.

"Uhhh!Uhhh!Uhhh!!" he grunted as his sex powered in and out of the pretty creature under him. In turn, the Vampire arched his back up off the fur beneath him and cried out long and hard at the explosive sensation of pure, hot pleasure emanating from his own balls.

"Jeeezzz... ohgod!ohgod!ohgod!" he yelped, finding his voice as he climaxed.

"Rrrrggggghhhh...yeah!" McCall's hot breath seared his chest and neck as the older man sagged onto him, pushing himself inside one last, frantic time then releasing his load. "D'you like that, slut?" he huffed. "Feels good, cumming impaled on my dick, does it?"

Rayne closed his eyes. It felt as if a volcano had erupted in his bowels and he was dripping wet and sticky with semen. His ankles were released but he lowered his legs slowly, his body aching without mercy. As he twisted and writhed, conscious of the soft, wet fur beneath his back and shoulders and the dead weight on his chest and belly, a hand gently slapped his face. It was not a violent gesture, more a tentative test of his awareness.

"Ray!" Kevan hissed softly. "Ray...are you okay?"

He let his eyelids fall back and looked up blearily at the mortal, unsure of anything except the awareness that he was hungry. He smelled heat and blood and his mouth tasted of cum, slightly stale and floury. There was a solid weight on him and he wriggled to get upright now, getting his elbows underneath him, his wrists still strapped together in the middle of his back. As he did so, Don McCall's grey head lolled against his shoulder.

"Did I kill him?" Rayne tilted his head back, finding Kev's anxious face bent over him now.

"Uh-uh," Kev shook his head. "He's breathing. I think he just passed out. He was fucking you pretty hard."

Rayne swallowed once or twice, his throat dry and sticky. His head was throbbing and he felt as though a lifetime of cold showers would not cleanse him.

SadieRose
SadieRose
425 Followers