(Underworld) Eternal Kiss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Locking the smooth barrel's sights to Michael's wild eyes, the world suddenly seemed to stop as with one last breath; she pulled the heavy metal switch back and waited for the loud bang of the gunpowder exploding.

Nothing...

Confused by the lack of a gunshot, Selene glanced down at the pistol and saw that the reason the weapon hadn't gone off; was because she hadn't pulled the trigger.

Desperately attempting the action again however, the result remained unchanged but as she tried to remain focused on aiming for his eye; the Vampiress noticed something she'd missed the first time.

Hidden beneath the layers of lustful smoke, almost lost within the dark colour of the orbs; Selene could see ever emotion that had christened his soul moments before she bit him. All the passion, desire, strength, kindness and love...

This creature was Michael without a doubt, but what difference should that make, he had become a monstrosity by her hand and she had to kill him to save both him and herself the damnation that would follow if she did not. However, life it seemed was not that simple and knowing the truth about this matter, that the man she cared so much for was still inside the mass of charcoal coloured flesh made even the simple task of pointing a gun at him so strenuous that she soon had to drop the weapon.

Releasing a pained sigh as she heard the reverberating clang of the Beretta hitting the floor, the Vampiress almost wanted to cry. How could this have happened to her?

Was it Love? Over the centuries she had often heard of mortal poets preach of love at first sight, a forbidden thing that would of lasted for the rest of eternity; had she simply fallen victim to it.

The answer came moments later though, in the form of a large hand that gently cupped her cheek and guided her to look up. While lost in her state of distraction, Michael had moved with a speed she had never before witnessed and had crossed the distance that divided them like it were a mere stepping stone before looming over her with that predatory gleam still in his eyes.

The sight of her powerful creation bearing down on her was frightening, yet also strangely thrilling to the point of where she began to feel a familiar heat rushing through her. Although still not overly muscular, the added bumps and bulges certainly complimented his broad build as he leant forward and the toothy smirk that played across his lips made her shiver in excitement.

The battle was over before it even began and any inclination she may have had to pull away were quickly silenced as consumed by desire; she leant forward and met his thin lips with her own in a searing kiss. His slick tongue quickly parting her lips and beginning an intimate dance with the Vampiress's smaller muscle as his large hands ran across her soft skin; being careful as he did so as to not run the risk of breaking the thin membrane that protected her flesh with his sharp talons.

Completely consumed by his desire for the almost edible Vampiress, the Hybrid Michael had little trouble in bending Selene to his lustful will as he guided her naked body into the appropriate position for him to take her in. Yet, so lost was he in her that he actually wasn't really sure of what was happening until he found himself kneeling behind her as she presented herself before him on all fours.

The sight sung to the primitive Werewolf blood flowing through his veins like the warm glow of a full moon, drawing new passions from his soul with every second that passed as he gripped the supple mounds of Selene's rear and prepared for entry.

Already drunk on the sensations that had flooded her body from just the kiss, Selene could only moan lowly as she felt the mass of his erection pressing against her entrance; its swollen tip sliding teasing along her swollen folds and sending shivers of pleasure through her nerves.

It was a maddening, pleasurable agony that made Selene want to ball her fists and scream and shout in protest.

Her pain was short lived however and just when she was beginning to consider retrieving her pistol, the Hybrid accomplished her unspoken request by suddenly thrusting the full length of his arousal into her burning depths.

Releasing a long hiss as she felt his shaft filling every possible millimetre of her being, Selene couldn't help but press urgently back as she tried to receive even more of the incredible sensation. Yes it stung from where she had not completely adapted to his size, but the way he filled her made the pain well worth it.

Biting back a moan as he felt the impossibly tight walls of the Vampiress's burning canal surrounding his shaft, Michael had to struggle to stop himself from cumming right then and there. However, having been robbed of his climax during their earlier coupling; the hybrid didn't need to be an intern to know that he wouldn't last much longer. 'Mores the pity...'

Fortunately, he was determined to not let such a trifling issue bother him as with a feral growl, the hybrid began withdrawing his hard length but only to suddenly plunge it back inside her before he could completely pull out.

The motion was anything but gentile, yet all Selene could do was throw her head back as she released a silent scream of ecstasy; her mind quickly lost in the sensation of Michael's incredible cock pulsating within her, stretching her as though it was once again her first time.

Smirking as he watched her reaction, the hybrid continued the savage rhythm to the point where she could barely support herself beneath the wild onslaught; A low grunt rumbling from his throat every time he forced himself a little further inside her burning core.

However, so lost were they in their euphoric mating that neither vampire nor hybrid seemed to of realised that the night had very nearly come to an abrupt end. The dim sky had lost all elements of purple and violet, now depicting bright shades of orange and pink that lit the torture as they shone through the evaporating rain clouds and into the room.

If Selene did not act soon, the chances were her long life would come to a very abrupt end within the next few minutes and yet she couldn't bring herself to care. He felt so incredible, thrusting that godly shaft inside her most sacred of parts and each time he was embedded to her core; the tension building inside her seemed to triple.

Indeed, Selene was totally consumed by the pleasure Michael was giving her.

However, feeling the tickle of an impending orgasm spreading at the base of his spine; Hybrid Michael began using all of his considerable might to entice a climax from the Vampiress. Almost breaking the very floor that lay beneath them, his muscular hips slammed into the soft flesh of Selene's full backside as he suddenly drove his aching shaft even deeper inside her; accidentally scraping the broad side of his cock against her sweet spot as he did.

Positively shaking as she felt an ocean of ecstasy cut through her like the blade of a broad sword, Selene couldn't hold back and came in a blinding flash of light that left her gasping for breath as she tried to recover. Meanwhile, a fresh wash of essence suddenly coated his burning shaft as it thrust in and out of her convulsing tunnel. Overwhelmed by the delicious sensation, Michael couldn't hold on any longer and released a long howl that possibly woke the entire city as at last; his member exploded in an eruption of his seed that filled the Vampiress's already flooded hollowness.

Bursts of pleasure still exploding behind her eyelids, the exhausted Death Dealer suddenly collapsed onto the hard floor but were soon joined moments later by an equally tired Michael; his body quickly retaining its normal colouration as he entangled himself around Selene in a tight embrace that would ensure she'd be there when he awoke.

Falling into a peaceful slumber on the chamber floor as the bright glare of sunlight dawned on the horizon, the couple were fortunately spared an unpleasant awakening by the automatic shutters that were hidden behind each of the room's windows closing.

The End