Undone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angel_grant
angel_grant
1,027 Followers

He reacted with a groan, his mouth opening wider to take more of my breast inside, then the pleasure focused as his tongue pressed hard against my nipple, flicking and dancing frantically.

I grasped his hair in my hands, pressing his face to my breast, and looked down at him. His eyes were closed, his brow was drawn, as if he was concentrating, working hard, and I could see his tongue moving within his closed mouth, stroking and swirling over my nipple.

I cried out again, some kind of curse, and arched my back for a second against him. He released his tight hold on my breasts, let his mouth loosen, releasing my overworked nipple to the air, and pushed himself lower, kissing his way down the very center of my body.

His hands slid lower too, pressing my thighs open, and I had no doubt as he edged lower, of his final destination. I tensed a little, but once his mouth had slid past the edge of my pubic hair and I felt the hot pressure of his tongue against my wet labia I groaned and my hips flexed upward, wanting his touch.

"Damn, Sofia," he said quietly. "You're soaked."

He brought his head lower and I felt his tongue slide over my skin. I knew my wetness was coating his tongue, he was tasting me again, and from his exhalation of arousal, I could tell it thrilled him as much as it thrilled me. He moved his head from side to side, a hand on each thigh, pressing them further apart, and I felt his soft breath on my wet skin, the heat from his mouth as he brought it near.

"You're all neatly tucked away," he said, bringing his hands down toward my pussy. "Another surprise—considering how charmingly disheveled you tend to be on the outside." I felt him pull my outer labia apart and sighed in nervous anticipation; his face was a mere inch away as he slowly drew the fleshy lips apart, revealing the pink, swollen inner folds.

He breathed in a deep breath and when he next spoke, I felt the heat of his breath again, spreading out over my pussy like a light touch.

"You're beautiful—so pink and smooth and wet."

He brought his head closer and ran his tongue along the edges, tracing up and down teasingly, his tongue slick against the bare skin. "Delicate, too—all these intricate folds and furrows."

His mouth moved closer to the center, his tongue pointed, but still soft, running up and down in long, steady strokes. "And you taste..." His lips moved against my skin as he spoke, and I felt his fingers pull me further open, his tongue dipping between the folds, slipping a half inch inside me, making me groan. "Mmm, your pussy tastes so good..." He pressed his tongue deeper and I could feel him lapping up the wetness inside me. I was surprised by how well I could feel every careful motion of his tongue, especially considering how thick and overheated my mind felt.

"Oh God that feels so good," I groaned. Then I groaned louder as I felt the more intense pressure of his fingers at the entrance to my vagina. I lifted my head, craning my neck to see and nearly gasped at the sight of Nick's face so close to my pussy. He was watching too, and carefully drawing the flesh away, his eyes studying me more intimately than any man had before. He lowered his mouth again and I watched his pink tongue slide into me, deep into me, his lips pressing against mine—all of them wet.

He licked me inside, I felt his tongue wriggle and press into me, moving deeper than I would have thought possible. And then his fingers shifted and I felt them slide into me too, parting my swollen flesh more, stretching it slightly around his tongue.

I made a noise, a gutteral cry with a loud groan of "Fuck!" tagged on the end, and let my head fall back to the bed's surface while Nick pressed himself even deeper, his fingers now making small movements forward and back, massaging the entrance to my vagina.

He drew his mouth away then and his fingers slid deeper. He turned them, corkscrewing them in and out, working them further inside with each downward motion.

"You're so wet—listen. Can you hear it?"

I stopped groaning and lifted my head, straining to hear over my breath and heartbeat. I saw his arm working, his two fingers plunging into my pussy, squishing wetly each time he entered me. He smiled at me, an awed, aroused smile, and withdrew his fingers. He shifted, rising up slightly, and brought his arm up, delivering his wet fingers to my mouth.

"Taste your sweet pussy, Sofia."

His eyes were bright and excited as he watched me open my mouth. His fingers slid over my bottom lip and parted once they were inside, over my tongue, and I tasted the subtle tangy flavor of my own juicy arousal. I sucked his fingers and saw his smile widen.

He shifted again, moving up toward me, and as he rose onto his knee I had my first glimpse of his cock as it bobbed thickly in front of him, pointing as if it was some kind of sexual divining rod, directly at my spread and soaking pussy.

The next second he was pushing me to the side, rolling onto the bed beside me, and reaching for my face to bring it to his. He kissed me hard, his tongue dipping into my mouth. I thought of how a moment before he'd been tonguing my pussy that same way, and I groaned again.

He pulled me close and my hand fell onto his erection. I immediately wrapped my fingers around it and decided it was longer, and definitely thicker than the one cock I'd known before. I squeezed it gently and marveled at the intense heat. I started to stroke him blindly, the whole time still being smothered by his tongue and kisses, and he reacted with a small forward thrust of his hips, pushing himself closer to me.

"I want to eat your pussy again," he said suddenly, nearly pushing me away. "From below this time, so all that sweetness pours into my mouth."

He pulled at my arms and as I let go of his cock it slapped back against his body solidly. I cast my eyes down to look at it and felt my stomach tense with excited longing. I wanted to taste it, to feel it in my mouth and between my lips.

"Let me suck your cock first," I said quickly, surprised to hear such a bold request coming from my own mouth.

Nick stopped pulling at me for a moment and I heard him let out a long, slow breath. I looked at his surprised face and tried to take advantage of his pause to turn around, to bring myself back to his cock, but his hands held my arms as he stared, a smile beginning to split his face from ear to ear.

He shook his head, let go of my arms to move his hands to my waist and applied pressure.

"Turn around," he said, grinning.

I followed his guiding hands, turning and letting him lift my knee and bring it over until I was straddling his chest, my ass pointed toward his head. His cock lay waiting, but before I could reach out he shifted beneath me, pushing himself lower, his arms cradling my hips from below, pulling me back toward him.

His cock was now level with my face—long and thick and smooth—and I realized his intention just as he lifted his head and I felt the squirming heat of his tongue against my pussy again. I moaned. He moaned. And as my head dropped from the rush of arousal, my face was brought close to his penis. I could smell the now familiar scent of Nick's body and breathed it in as I shifted my arms, propping myself up a little, and took him in my hand.

I stared at his erect penis, only barely aware of Nick's tongue moving in long, slow passes over my pussy, and felt my mouth water. I ran my hand up and down the shaft and brought my mouth to the tip. It shone wetly, enticingly, and I closed my eyes at the last second before it touched my tongue. Nick groaned, his mouth still against my pussy, as I closed my lips around the head of his cock and let my tongue travel the curve softly. For a few seconds I only held him there, stroking the tip with my tongue, licking up each drop of fluid as it oozed onto my tongue. Then I opened my eyes, found I was looking down the length of his cock, my hair dangling around my face, spreading out over his hips, felt his tongue working its way to my clit, and shivered with a rush of excitement.

I started to stroke then, and bob my head slowly, thinking about the rhythm, the pressure, the depth. I listened to his quiet noises, his quick little breaths, and responded with more or less suction, a slower stroke, a lower bob of my head. I held him firmly with one hand while my other hand swept lazily up and down over his scrotum, grazing with soft fingertips, while I held my lips stiff, my tongue tight against his cock, moving my head up and down in a gradually increasing pace.

His head fell back to the surface of the bed and he began to moan softly as I sucked and stroked.

"Ohh, Sofia. I never expected—" He interrupted himself with a long, low groan. "I never expected you to be—" Another groan, a little wriggle of his hips. "God, your mouth feel so amazing...so fucking good."

He flexed his hips beneath me again, reacting to the pleasure that was building, and I felt a strange pride and excitement well up in me.

A moment later he lifted his head again and I felt a nearly painful pressure on my clit. I had to lift my own head to take in a breath of surprise and heard the sound of him sucking—sucking my clit.

"Oh my GOD," I squealed half from surprise. "Oh God, yes."

He released my clit and pressed his fingers inside me, moaning before I did. "Sofia," he said. "I could drink you."

He brought his head higher again and I looked down our bodies to see him lapping at my pussy, his mouth wide, his tongue scooping and dipping into me. He swallowed and licked with enthusiasm while I returned my attentions to his cock, slipping it back between my lips and sucking it with just as much enthusiasm.

For a few minutes we pleasured each other and the room filled with the layered sounds of our moans and the wet sound of sucking.

He drew his hungry mouth away when I sucked him deeper and for a while he lay panting softly, encouraging me with a voice full of wonder to take him deeper, suck him harder. I loved the sensation of his thick cock sliding over my tongue, oddly different from my upside-down position.

After a while, he lifted his head again and it was my turn to draw back. He stroked my clit with his thumb while his tongue slid all around my pussy, sliding deep, making me groan and press myself against his face. I could tell from the slippery-quick movement of his fingers and tongue that I was drenching him, and from the sounds he was making, it was clear he was enjoying it.

"God, Sofia, I love the taste of you," he moaned, and my head went foggy as a rush of excitement swept through me.

All at once he pushed my hips up and back and ducked down, drawing his head from between my wet thighs. I had to let go of his cock and catch myself as my balance shifted. Nick turned and crawled backward to the edge of the bed, his eyes shining, his mouth stretched in a wet smile. He reached for me, pulling me by the legs toward him.

"Who would have thought," he said, looking at me with lusty eyes. "You would have such a sweet pussy. I knew you'd surprise me, but God...Sofia." He drew me to the edge of the bed toward him, spreading my legs wide again, drawing me closer.

He looked down and I followed his gaze as he propped my feet on his shoulders and pushed forward so that my thighs spread as his hard cock inched closer. I felt a longing pulling at me from within and it seemed to concentrate deep in my belly—a longing for heat and pressure, for the sensation of being filled. I wanted him to plunge it deep, to fuck me hard and fast and right away.

"I'm really going to fuck you," he breathed as he stared.

It was a statement of disbelief, and as he moved a hand to adjust the angle of his penis, I saw how entranced he was with the sight before him. But when he lifted his eyes, I knew he'd meant it as a warning too, as an admission of his lust.

I caught my breath and braced myself as he pressed the very head of his cock against the entrance to my vagina.

He held my eyes for a second before pushing forward, filling me slowly but thoroughly, stretching me as he moved deeper. I started to moan. He continued pressing forward without pause, my wetness allowing smooth access to my cunt, until his body touched mine. And then he pushed forward a little more. I groaned louder as he held my hips and crushed his pelvis to mine, filling me as much as he could.

"Fuck, Sofia, it feels so good to be inside you."

I looked up at him, at the lines of determination in his angled face, the warmth and lust in his eyes, and down his body—lean and smooth and toned—to the thick root of his cock that he was now drawing from my body, and for a second remembered his reputation as a seducer of young women. As he drew his hips back and buried himself again I thought perhaps the rumors had just been wishful thinking; who wouldn't want this man to fuck them?

"Fuck me, Nick," I said, and his face registered surprise for a moment before the wolfish smile reappeared and he adjusted his hold on my hips, adjusted the position of his feet on the floor, and began to thrust into me in long, measured motions.

"I knew you weren't the shrinking violet you seemed to be," he said in a low voice.

He rocked forward and back, his pace increasing slowly, the bed bouncing slightly with each motion, and I felt the longing inside me tightening and spinning, tangling itself into a knot.

"I knew there was something about you, something hidden."

He thrust harder and moved a hand to stroke my clit.

"Desire...passion..." He watched my face as he stroked and thrust, his eyes dark and intense. "Lust for more than just numbers. And I wanted very much to find out what it was."

I ran my hands over my breasts, breathing fast as the knot inside me grew more and more tangled and hard.

He lowered his eyes again and I saw his expression change slightly, his hips moving with more sudden force. He pushed into me a few more times and then drew back suddenly, grabbing my arms and pulling me up to stand with him by the bed.

He walked me a few steps to the mirror and once again I was presented with the image of my naked body. My face was flushed, my hair was messed up, and I wore the unmistakeable expression of arousal. I stared as he pushed me forward and moved behind me, pressing his cock against my ass again. He kissed my neck, his breath fast on my skin, and ran one hand over my body. I followed its progress in the mirror as it moved over my breasts and belly and lower, where he dipped his fingers between my pussy lips like he had before, but parted them, exposing them to the golden light of the nearby lamp.

His other hand moved behind us, he bent his knees slightly, and in the reflection I saw him angle his cock and felt it slide against my slick sex. I arched my back in response, automatically tilting my hips to take him inside, and his finger moved over my clit as we both adjusted our postures to meet our goal.

"Fuuuck," I swore as he used a hand, flat on my belly, to pull me back against him. It was as much the sensation of his cock filling me as the sight in the mirror—his finger stroking me, my own hard nipples, the glistening wetness of my thighs. And the position—I'd never had sex in this position before, and it was so exciting I couldn't make words of my feelings, I just groaned.

"Look how hard your clit is," he hissed into my ear. He pushed his hips forward and used two fingers to spread my cunt lips. "Look how it presents itself—so impertinently, so impudently..." He ran a finger over it and I groaned. "Like your pretty little nipples." He lifted his other hand and ran it over one nipple and for a moment his fingers moved in synchrony, making me squirm and groan all the louder.

"Ask me to fuck you," he said, his voice a little rougher than a moment before. "Tell me you want it."

I stared, dizzied by his language, the vision in the mirror, and in a half groan said, "Fuck me, Nick. Fuck me, please."

"Oh God, Sofia. I'm going to. I'm going to fuck you in one minute."

He switched hands and I looked down to see him painting my other nipple with the wetness from my pussy.

"Oh shit," I swore, starting to move against him. "Nick, I need you to fuck me. Now."

I stared at myself in the mirror, scarcely believing I'd just said that. But it was my hips moving against him, my red face, my look of desire and need, and I felt it—I needed it.

"Please, Nick."

He groaned quietly, slid both hands to my hips, dug his fingers in, bracing my body, and drew back to fill me in one rough motion, pushing me a step closer to the mirror. I cried out in pleasure and bent forward at the waist a little, bringing a hand down to steady myself on the low counter in front of the mirror.

He did it again, two quick rough thrusts, and then he shifted his posture subtly and began to fuck me in more careful movements, his pace increasing quickly, his body hitting mine with a little more effort each time.

"Oh God. Oh yes," I said. "Oh my God."

I stared at the scene in the mirror as he fucked me, my breasts bouncing, the startling pleasure showing on my face each time he filled me, and it turned me on even more.

"God...you're fucking me." I couldn't believe it—my ability to think was overwhelmed by the arousal that was flooding my brain and body. "Fucking me..."

Nick met my eyes. He was breathing faster, the muscles in his arms tight as he grasped my hips to hold me still.

"Fucking..." The word sounded so different as I said it out loud, so hard and final, and it thrilled me as much as the sight of Nick's body meeting mine. "...me."

He made a noise low in his throat, his eyebrows drawing together, and then put even more effort into his thrusts. I reached between my legs to touch my clit and gasped as a jolt of pleasure ran up through me making my head swim as if the knot inside me was tied to my clit, as if every pass of my fingers over its slippery surface pulled the knot tighter, straining its center, threatening its integrity.

Nick saw it in my face and reacted by keeping his thrusts even, a little more controlled.

"Yes," I said, watching his eyes as he watched mine. "Yes, Nick! Just like that—don't slow down, just—oh fuck. Yes!"

His brow twisted slightly, but he held his pace, tension in his face as I began to keen, the knot inside me tighter still, straining on the brink of release.

My hair hung wildly around my face, jumping along with my breasts as he fucked me, and I braced myself against the low dresser with one hand while my other hand worked my clit in a feverish rhythm.

I could hear myself moaning and crying out, heard the pleading in my voice as I begged him for more, but the sound seemed far away; my head was filled with my pumping blood and aroused non-thoughts. I stared at the reflection in the mirror like I was watching a dream unfold, and focused my attention on my clit, where so much of my pleasure was concentrated.

The tension was too much; I gasped. I saw my own eyes go wide, my face redden slightly until I finally exhaled, and then the knot slipped—a moment of extreme discomfort dissolved into a throbbing pleasure that uncoiled and filled me with a warmth and softness that pulsed and spread to every inch of my body.

Nick stopped moving when I gasped and above my own astonished face I saw his—excited, aroused, full of lust. His mouth was moving, but if his words made any sound in the room I couldn't hear them. I panted and groaned and stroked myself through to my climax, my cunt squeezing around his cock in strong, quick pulses.

When I finally moved my hand away from my clit and sighed I became aware of the room again—of Nick's body heat, of the scent of his skin, the cool air on my wet pussy, and the layers of our quick breathing as we both continued to pant.

angel_grant
angel_grant
1,027 Followers